Thread: The Killer 5

The destroyer of worlds Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default The Killer 5

Santa Destroy, a city ripe with crime, scum, and villainy. In the city's entire hundred year history, there has not been a single hero to curb the tide of crime that sweeps over this city. Even the law enforcement of the city has become thoroughly corrupt, finding better profit in aiding the villains of the city, rather than protecting its poor citizens. Super villains rule the city.

But that is about to change. Svetlana Teresa, a Romanian entrepanour, has recently arrived in Santa Destroy. While she is seen by the public as another modern day aristocrat in the crime ridden city, she has decided to take the matter of the city's justice into her own hands in secret.

The Killer 5 program.

Through bribery and pulling strings, Svetlana has gained access to five lesser super villains who found themselves in police custordy for varying reasons, from betrayel by another villain, to simply being captured by the 'authorities'. To these five villains, she offered them a deal. In exchange for their freedom, they are to become the city's first ever super hero tame, sponsored in secret by Svetlana.

With them now on the side of the law, in a city where there is none, all the while dealing with their criminal pasts, can the Killer 5 program ever succeed? Or would it fail to even get off the ground? The time for discovery is now.

-----+~+-----

Yes ladies and gentlemen, another super hero idea, and for those who follow DC comics, this idea is based upon the comic series "Suicide Squad" (also for the gamers out there, yes the city name "Santa Destroy" is from No More Heroes). This RPG will be following a similar system in terms of character creation, as a previous hero RPG I created, "City of Heroes". For those who took part in that RPG, what I mean is that your character's powers will be determined by me. If you wish to take part, send me a pm and I will roll up your powers using the tabletop RPG game ICONS. Once you have your powers, fill in the sign up sheet below. As the title says, I have a limit of 5 people in the Killer 5.

However, this does not mean I will not accept more people. Those other people will be allowed to play the villains. I will speak with these individuals through pm, creating their characters in which they'll play when the plot requires them. Anyone interested in these roles, please pm me.

Now for the sign up.

Hero Identity:
    Race: Not applicable for characters with the Trained and Gimmick origins
    Origin: The source of your powers. This will be rolled for me.
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    Powers: Will be rolled by me.
    History: Feel free to go into as much detail as you wish. Will most likely be used to craft storylines.
    Other:
    I'm in your dimensions, screwing with your reality!

~HOPES AND DREAMS~ Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Re: The Killer 5

Sign me up honey! :3

.: Ben + Brandy :.
    .: September 14th 2012 :.