Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Charles Legend VS Mikachu Yukitatsu Ref: My grind is nuts?

I Finnished last Moderator

Default Re: Charles Legend VS Mikachu Yukitatsu Ref: My grind is nuts?

King, try to confuse him with Confuse Ray.
    Put all you got to end this round with another Solar Beam!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by DarkestLight
    Dc's were why it didn't work so well. I think it would have been a good matchup.
    no Bombs away is a combo the blue avenger came up with its basically Barrage + Egg Bomb. also should not Rhyperior fire a rock from his arm cannon?

Mikachu big mistake telling me you got him from Blademaster we will not loses to solar beam!

Rhinox relax, then Rain Dance, then end with Aqua Tail!, I caught Rhinox in a swamp...

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

“If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.” ― Albert Einstein

"The computer world is like an intellectual Wild West, in which you can shoot anyone you wish with your ideas, if you're willing to risk the consequences." --from Hackers & Painters: Big Ideas from the Computer Age, by Paul Graham

"To build a story world, the author must be part artist, part engineer, and sometimes part mad scientist.." --from Fundamentals of world building by Jessie Verino

“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” - Hippocrates

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Skyloft duel!

===Stipulations===

Skyloft Arena, No DQ moves.

===Battlers===

===Round 21===

Rhinox keeps pushing for the win here, and he does so with a powerful new attack: relaxing. Yeap! He just sits back and takes a breather. Kaliente enjoys the reprieve as well, firing off a blast of light to try and confuse the beast. It seems to wok as Rhinox rubs his eyes.

Rh: +6E Cfn~~ KK: -2E

Kaliente smirks and now begins to charge up for another hyper blast of light. His plan seems to be working, becasue now Rhinox is wagging his tail and bounding around like a fool. The folks watching all seems a bit nervous, all that jumping by that ton beast is making the ground shake.

Kaliente then feels a drop of water on his head. Nooooowaaaaay!

Rh: -4E ~~ KK: -5E

YEAP! Somehow, Rhinox had enough foresight to cause it to rain! That's a huge misstep for Kaliente, because now he's stuck on neutral for another action. As the Solarbeam now can't get gong due to the Rain pouring over the field (sorry folks!), Rhinox is busy...drinking the water as it falls from the sky.

Just took a minute for confusion to kick in.

Rh: @_@ ~~ KK: -3E

===End Stats===

Charles

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Rhinox snap out of it, and use use Aqua Tail then follow up with Earthquake, then finish this round off with Drill Run!

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

“If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.” ― Albert Einstein

"The computer world is like an intellectual Wild West, in which you can shoot anyone you wish with your ideas, if you're willing to risk the consequences." --from Hackers & Painters: Big Ideas from the Computer Age, by Paul Graham

"To build a story world, the author must be part artist, part engineer, and sometimes part mad scientist.." --from Fundamentals of world building by Jessie Verino

King Kaliente, use Focus Blast!
    Then, Protect from that Earthquake.
    Another Focus Blast ends this round.

Veteran Trainer

Skyloft duel!

===Stipulations===

===Round 23===

Still slightly confused, Rhinox tries to focus and attack the flaming opponent. But Kaliente takes advantage of the sluggish Rhinox, and fires off a massive blast of energy. The blast strikes Rhinox, and gives the rhinomon enough clarity to retaliate. That macelike tail sweeps upward, with a water like velocity that strikes Kaliente in the chest. Kaliente flies back and lands on his back.

Rh: -7E/-15H ~~ KK: -10E/-16H

Kaliente pointed his cannons at the oncoming Rhyperoir, and fired off a massive blast of energy. The ground began to shift and quake under Kali, bit he held his nose, as the shield protected him from further harm.

Rh: -9E ~~ KK: -10E

Kaliente hissed and fired off another blast of energy. The flash slammed into Rhyperior, and once again, Rhinox stepped back to deal with the blow. In a strike born straight out of Blade Runner, Rhinox charged forth, and speared Kaliente with a horn led strike that lifted Kaliente and sent him flying.

Rh: -6E/-15H ~~ KK: -10E/-14H

===End Stats===

Mikachu is on hjis last Pokemon! Can he pull out a strategy to win against Charles Legend! Skyloft, prepare yourself for a fierce ending to this battle!

Entertaining quotes!

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

Come back, King Kaliente.

Now go Norterra, my Female Turtwig with Overgrow ability! And if I'm right, it's my turn to attack as well!

Norterra, Grass Knot that big Rhyperior down!
    Then Light Screen in case he plans on using something special!
    Don't let go, end with another Grass Knot.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

A Turtwig?! O_o I hope your not just giving up Mikachu....

Whatever Rhinox start off with an Endeavor next use Brick brake to destroy that Light Screen then finish this round off with Avalanche!

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Veteran Trainer

Skyloft duel!

===Stipulations===

===Round 24===

Wow. This match is now getting dire for Mikachu. He reveals a cute little grass type that has the folks of Skyloft amazed. Why would he send such a small creature against this titan? Well, it's probably due to the fact that when this little grasser whips out its ability to force grass to cut into that Solid rockish body, Rhyperior feels the hurt...BAD. The big bad beast is slammed onto the ground due to its own weight.

No sweat right! Rhinox thrashes about and breaks free. The thundering pile of rocks piles atop of Noterra to try and equalize the situation.

Rh: -10E/-20H ~~ No: -4E/-20H

Still fresh, Turtwig does not seem to be phased. As Rhinox rolls off of him, she erects a screen to try and filte-oh nope. That tail made short work of that, and of Noterra's beakface.

Rh: -6E ~~ No: -4E/-7H

Rhinox however found himself strapped to the ground Gulliver style all of a sudden, and pulled to the four winds! He groaned in agony as the grasses pulled at his body, and gnashed his teeth. Norterra smiled, until the beast finally ripped the ground out from under the grass. Crrrap!

The strike allows Rhinox to raise his hands in retaliation. The heavens reply, with a strange call. At first...it looks like rain..but the cold wind sweeps in. Noterra gets a telltale chill, followed by one or two snowflakes..and then an Avalanche! That's a chilling end to this round.

Rh: -9E/-20H ~~ No: -4E/-13H

===End Stats===

Mikachu is on hjis last Pokemon! Can he pull out a strategy to win against Charles Legend! Skyloft, prepare yourself for a fierce ending to this battle!

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Rhinox use Avalanche three times...

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Well, for one thing, I pretty much lack strong Pokemon, and secondly, my Turtwig needs experience and what would be better experience than to beat a mighty Rhyperior!

Norterra, use Mega Drain!
    If he's still up, Razor Leaf.
    Finish with Bite.

Veteran Trainer

Mika: You don't lack strong Pokemon. You lack experience in ASB, which you are acquiring at a very phenomenal rate. You've lasted this long, I still think you can pull it out in this match.

Skyloft duel!

===Stipulations===

===Round 25===

We reach round 25 in this high stakes Skyloft match. The turtwig hustles hard, trying to suck away actual essence of life from the dual advantageous type. Its like a suction from Rhinox, who flops forward, drained!

Rh: -6E ~~ No: -5E/+4H

===End Stats===

Charles release, Mika attack

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Well Mikachu you should have kept your best pokémon for last. Anyways Rhinox Return, Go Leaf Wiggler my male Sewaddle with the ability Overcoat!

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Norterra, Attract him!
    Then, Crunch him hard!
    Finally, use Strength.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Leaf quick use Me First, then use String Shot in her mouth then end this round with Bug Buzz!

~charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Veteran Trainer

Skyloft duel!

===Stipulations===

===Round 26===

People of Skyloft! We have reached the final Pokemon for these two combatants. Give it up for this battle you've witnessed so far!

<Applause>

Give it up for the Pokemon both past and present!

<applause>

Give it up for your referee/announcer

<crickets...>

¬¬ AnywaYYYyy. A most random choice in final Pokemon, as Leaf Wiggler comes swiggling out. Norterra blindly goes for the Attract angle, showing off his little nub of a plant growing out of his head. But ironically, that leaf wrapping around the Sewaddle was more alluring. Damn, trick was quick with it!

LW: -6E ~~ No: -3E <3.<3 (50)

Leaf smiled, glad to have tricked the bold Norterra into loving her. Before the beast tried anything, a thick glob of string wrapped around Norterra's face. He couldn't open his jaws anymore. This made Crunching quite ineffective, if he was even willing to do so.

LW: -2E ~~ No: <3.<3 (45)

Norterra shook its head, a little annoyed by the string on its face. But Nor glared at the insensitive Sewaddle and tried to throw itself at him. The Strength however was deterred by an irrevocably annoyed noise that caused Norterra to fall on its side. Things that are in love don't make that kind of noise....

LW: -7E ~~ No: -6E/-17H (30)

===End Stats===

Charles

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Leaf use Bug Buzz again next use Silver Wind then finish off this round with with Bug Bite!

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Norterra, use Reflect to create a barrier!
    Then, Crunch.
    Finally, take advantage of your Overgrow and Giga Drain!

Veteran Trainer

Skyloft duel!

===Stipulations===

===Round 27===

Norterra seems to have had better days. With all the crap on its mouth, its amazing that it can even try to cry out in anguish. The Sewaddle skitters over and lets loose a blast that gives Norterra the strength to pop her jaws open!

Disappointed in her love, Norterra puts up a wall, in hopes that he might try to climb it to win her affection.

LW: -7E ~~ No: -4E/-18H (25)
    Rfl: 5 act

Well, that wall really didn't help matters as a sharp breeze blew across the turtle. It had a strange effect to it, leaving the grass turtle gasping for air. In retaliation, Norterra ran over to the grassworm and let him now there was fight in her yet! A hefty Crunch sets matters right.

LW: -5E/-9H ~~ No: -7E/-14H (15)

Well since she wants to bite, Leaf goes for a bite of his own. But the now souped up Norterra sneers. That reflect comes into effect just enough stave off defeat. She manages to try and drain health away from the Grass/Bug, but finds the results less than meager

LW: -7E/-3H ~~ No: -7E/-8H/+1H (10)

===End Stats===

Mika

Entertaining quotes!

Well I think now the Overgrow ability finally comes into play...

Norterra, use Giga Drain!
    If you're still up, Leaf Storm!
    End with Energy Ball.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Leaf quick use Struggle Bug three times!

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Veteran Trainer

Skyloft duel!

===Stipulations===

===Round 28===

The Skyloft people that stayed to watch this battle's conclusion were amazed at Norterra's resiliency. With no other option but to steal the health from her competitor, Norterra tries for a max out Giga Drain. Resistances are evil though, and the amount she recieved back were not enough to counteract the Sewaddle Smash sequence.

LW: -3E/-4H ~~ No: -7E/-4H/+2H(-7)

Barely holding on, Norterra let out a miniscule roar and sauntered up to her fading love... But a second Smash left Norterra flying through the air, and then on her backside. Good try.

It was love that defeated her that time. But she still survived!

LW: -3E ~~ No: -4H (2)

With barely anything left, Norterra welled up her now grand resentment toward this psuedo grasser and let loose an Energy Ball to try and rip the Sewaddle a new one. Leaf groaned, knowing that wasn't going to do much good against his awesomeness. It did help that the shield that was protecting Norterra finally fell this time, so some serious damage could be inflicted.

LW: -3E/-4H ~~ No: -7E/-7H

===End Stats===

Charles wins the battle of Skyloft.

As per his efforts, he receives 12 points! For putting up a grand battle Mikachu receives 6. I get 12, and I'm out! ::Falls off the edge o the floating island::

Entertaining quotes!

Thanks for the battle.

I also hope the Skyloft audience got what they wanted, although after Rhyperior vs Magmortar the final pairing of the match became a cute first stage battle.