Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Charles Legend VS Mikachu Yukitatsu Ref: My grind is nuts?

I Finnished last Moderator

Default Re: Charles Legend VS Mikachu Yukitatsu Ref: My grind is nuts?

Well at least the ability worked in the end.

Puskuri, go out with a banging Façade!
    If still up, Signal Beam.
    End this with Façade, as I'm a little short of ideas.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by DarkestLight
    Who picks a stage they're gonna get sick on?
    Hikari Meoru it dose not take a time wounding Samurai, to see that it's not the arena's fault that my dinner on Saturday did not agree with me on Sunday morning...

Anyways Goliath finish her off with Guillotine!

Quote Originally Posted by
    I'm a little short of ideas.
    Better get used to it Mikachu, I plan to win this match with the help of six members of my crew!

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

“If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.” ― Albert Einstein

"The computer world is like an intellectual Wild West, in which you can shoot anyone you wish with your ideas, if you're willing to risk the consequences." --from Hackers & Painters: Big Ideas from the Computer Age, by Paul Graham

"To build a story world, the author must be part artist, part engineer, and sometimes part mad scientist.." --from Fundamentals of world building by Jessie Verino

“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” - Hippocrates

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Skyloft duel!

===Stipulations===

Skyloft Arena, No DQ moves.

===Round 11===

The weakening bleats of the sheep could be heard all around, and the onlookers stared with sorrow in their hearts. She fought oh so valiantly. Before Goliath could even deliver the finishing touches, Pus fell over in a wooly heap.(-3) Goliath hovered to ensure she was still, and man, did he have egg on his face. She twitched and flailed all about, smacking Goliath to the ground with everything she could muster. He floundered around for a moment, before swiping at the air and finally ending Pus with a critically placed Guillotine vicegrip on her.

Go: -11E/-12H ~~ Pu: -6E Ded

Oh ho ho ho folks stick around! Its a 6 on 6. Mikachui still has 4 battlers to go! (-2)

Crowd: OOOH! AAAH!

===End Stats===

CL

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

DL, shouldn't I send out first so Charles can attack? My Mareep fainted.

I choose you Halla my Female Piplup with Defiant!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Goliath use Cross Poison then Sludge Bomb then Poision jab!

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

“If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.” ― Albert Einstein

"The computer world is like an intellectual Wild West, in which you can shoot anyone you wish with your ideas, if you're willing to risk the consequences." --from Hackers & Painters: Big Ideas from the Computer Age, by Paul Graham

"To build a story world, the author must be part artist, part engineer, and sometimes part mad scientist.." --from Fundamentals of world building by Jessie Verino

Use Hail, Halla!
    You know what I'm driving to, use Blizzard!
    Better make another Blizzard!

Veteran Trainer

Skyloft duel!

===Stipulations===

===Battlers===

===Round 12===

Goliath smirks, as Halla is released to the battle field. Some of the onlookers cheer the oncoming of the new Pokemon, while others give raucous votes for Goliath. The Gligar, amped up by its own cheering squad, flies down and blitzed the apparently frozen bird. Halla takes the blow, rolling on her back from the strength of the strike. She stands back up and sqwaks, calling a unnatural weather pattern to blow across the field. The people start to scatter as the Hail begins to fall, unaware these creatures were so powerful! (-1, -1, -3)

Go: -7E ~~ Ha: -4E/-14H
    Hail: 5 act

Even though everyone seems to be fleeing for the duration of the match, Halla stands her ground. This friggin flier was not going to stop her. The flying foe found itself slightly perturbed by the onset of this storm, and as such, was not ready for the winds whipping up and striking him from every direction. The cold was unrelenting, and he shriveled to the ground in chilling pain.

Halla walked through the Hail, keeping the winds blasting hard enough to pin Gligar down, There was a flicker of a purple spot in the air, but it was no match against the storm, and split apart.(-1,-1, -3)

Go: -8E/-30H ~~ Ha: -10E

Halla ended the Blizzard, spying the downed Goliath. But Goliath was not down! He surged back to life and twitched hard! The hail struck and the poison attacked, leaving Goliath with nothing else to fight for (-1,-1,-3)

===End Stats===

CL release, Mika attack

Entertaining quotes!

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Go photon my genderless Rotom in Frost forme with the Ability Levitate

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Rotom? You're not yielding at all, Charles, are you? Well you can bet I like the challenge, although my moves may be unimaginative at times!

Halla, drown your opponent with Surf.
    Then try Hidden Power and see what element you get!
    Finish with another Surf.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Well Mikachu I plan to give this match my all, thought I was planing on using solely flying types at their basic stage oh well..

Photon use Thunder Wave then Hex then finish this round off with Electro Ball!

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Veteran Trainer

Skyloft duel!

===Stipulations===

===Battlers===

===Round 13===

Halla winces through the Hail as a new contender comes to the island battle scene. Its a Rotom...shaped like a Maytag fridge! Funny. But it also allows him immunity from the ice.(-1) It also allows him to get the jump on the Piplup. A shock zips through the storm and strikes Halla. But she pushes forth and creates a wave of water that slams Photon down.

The few folks that stayed to watch during the storm moved back to avoid the water.

Ph: -3E/-12H ~~ Ha: -7E Par

Disturbed by this water strike, Photon now tries to take advantage of Halla pending crippleitis. He opens his left side and energy spills out. This energy seems to suffocate Halla, and the penguin doubles over in exhaustive pain. This, plus the actual paralysis leaves Halla super vulnerable.(-1)

Ph: -5E ~~ Ha:*par* -12H

Pleased that the penguin was downed, Photon continued with the assault. An excess of energy was released , and this one was electrified. This gave Halla the sharpest jolt she ever felt, and she siezed up and rolled around in agony. But her muscles relaxed, and she pushed up.(-1)

The penguin sqwaked and forced a second wave of water that once again crashed on Photon. Photon righted itself, and flapped its doors to wipe off excess water.

Ph: -5E/-12H ~~ Ha: -7E/-14H

Hail ends.

===End Stats===

CL

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Photon thunderbolt three times!

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Halla, let's try Fury Attack.
    Protect yourself from at least one of those Thunderbolts.
    Lastly, show your Frustration.

Veteran Trainer

Skyloft duel!

===Stipulations===

===Battlers===

===Round 14===

The weather now more reasonable, people hurry to return to the scene of the battle. As the people crowd around, Photon starts off the match with a rousing Thunderbolt. The streaking bolt struck Halla, and leveled her.

The penguin recovered and dove right for the fridge, hammering its doors. Photon showed visible discomfort with the damage being done to its orange chrome doors.

Ph: -7E/-8H ~~ Ha: -6E/-18H

Photon opened its doors, releasing another Thunderbolt that battered Halla away from him. Halla rolled backwards, as the electrical charge seeme dot wrap aroudn her, rather thaN go through her. As she came to a stop, its evident that she protected herself at such a close range

Ph: -7E ~~ Ha: -9E

Photon tried again, and this time landed a successful hit. So succesful that it forced Halla to stand still and deal with the pain. Poor Halla. Lightning was just not her thing.

Ph: -7E ~~ Ha: *par*-18H

The people begin cheerng for Halla, seeing as she's the one getting whomped on.

===End Stats===

Mikachu

Entertaining quotes!

Going Super Effective, are we?

Start this round with Brick Break.
    Keep yourself up with Rock Tomb.
    I hope you're still up to do another Brick Break.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Yes sirree. Photon thunderbolt then Sucker Punch then fish that Piplup off with thundershock!

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Veteran Trainer

Skyloft duel!

===Stipulations===

===Battlers===

===Round 15===

Halla seemed to be in a nasty defecit. With the electric current still running through her body, she winced as she struck down on Photo's doors once more. Photon snickered, and openined his left door, revealing a egg souflee' sized Thunderbolt. Halla fell on her back, panting.

Ph: -7E/-12H ~~ Ha: -6E/-18H

Photon eagerly waited for Halla to stand up...but nothing happened. She was fighting paralysis like crazy, and yet, she was unable to move at all. Poor Halla.

Ph: -.- ~~ Ha: *par*

Well, 3rd time's the charm. Photon popped out a vegetable tray and threw a lettuce shaped ball of electricity for Halla to hold. Halla barely stood up before falling back over from its relentless power.

Ph: -4E ~~ Ha: -12H

Some people cheered, and others booed. The way a crowd should be!

===End Stats===

Mikachu release and Charles attack

Entertaining quotes!

OK, Halla, come back. My next Pokemon's Kivipää, my Male Onix with Rock Head Ability. I know he has a strange Finnish name, should have visited Name Rater again.

If you wish to use the whole name, please copy and paste it, if it isn't too much of a trouble, please. It's just that Kivipaa sounds even stranger.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Photon Blizzard three times!

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Haa! Kivipää, Torment!
    Let's do some damage then, with Stone Edge.
    Better make another Stone Edge, then.

Veteran Trainer

Skyloft duel!

===Stipulations===

===Battlers===

===Round 16===

Photon waited silently, until the next competitor came into view. It wasn't hard to make out its next opponent. Mssive red light reformed into a massive rock snake, blotting out the light of the arena partially. The Skyloft watchers moved back to give the snake its berth, as the winds began to picked up. Opening its Frigidaire doors, Photon forced out a massive Blizzard to try and cripple that beast. It worked for a bit... until the agonized Onix began to cry out in anguish. The sound was tormenting to the ghostfridge.

Ph: -9E ~~ Ki: -3E/-24H

Photon kept its doors open, but nothing seems to happen. It looks down, and sees its freon levels are high, so why was the Blizzard not raging. The Skyloft inhabitants seemed to be ok with the lack of snow, and watched as Kip thundered through the waning frost and locked onto Photon. The firdge was struck with a full speed tackle from the massive snake-enough to put any fridge down.

Ph: >O -20H ~~ Ki: -8E

With Photon stuck on defrost, Kip had more than enough time to line up his return strike, and ran over Photon once more. Photon..really isn't looking too good now...

Ph: -20H ~~ Ha: -8E

People cheer for the Onix's dominant performance this round.

===End Stats===

Mikachu

Entertaining quotes!

Kivipää, take that thing down with Double-Edge!
    Keep going with Stone Edge.
    If Photon's still up, finish with Rock Throw.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Photon hang in there, use Pain Split then Shadow Ball then Pain Split!

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Veteran Trainer

Skyloft duel!

===Stipulations===

===Battlers===

===Round 17===

Man, Photon looks run down. But still the fridge has some life left in it. As the rampaging rock snake comes in for yet another pass, Photon gears its body up for it. The hit comes hard, but not hard enough to shatter him to pieces. That...is what it was hoping for. As Kip slithered around for another pass, Photon linked with the snake and began to siphon any and all health that was available to even this match out.

Ph: -8E/-12H/+36H ~~ Ki: -9E/-36H

Unsure about what just happened. Kip went back in for another ramming strike. Photon quickly formed and threw a Shadowball right for Kip's face, leaving him blinded! The rocky foe barreled past Photon, and spectators of Skyloft fled to avoid being crushed by the megalith monster.

Ph: -8E ~~ Ki: -8E/-10H

Whipping round once more, Kip now just slammed his tail in the ground. A ripple surged though the island and forced rock s to fly toward the unsuspecting Photon. Least, that's what Kip though, as Photon stood its ground and was struck by the stones.

Shaking off the hit, Photon once again tried for that mind meld. It worked..but I don't think there was much to gain?

Ph: -8E/-12H/-5h ~~ Ki: -4E/+5H

Spectators watch with baited breath

===End Stats===

Char

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Photon use Blizzard then Shadow Ball then Dark Pulse!

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Kip, (hey that's a cool nickname) Smack Down that Rotom!
    Then use Dig.

Veteran Trainer

Skyloft duel!

===Stipulations===

===Battlers===

===Round 18===

Kip stared at the reckless beast, and flung out another Blizzard to try and pin it down. The blast hurt, but Kip found the strength to fling a single rock into the fridge's face, and mess it its Ice cube dispenser/Blizzard creator. 'Down goes Photon...

Ph: -9E/-13H ~~ Ki: -5E/-24H

Now crippled, Photon looked a little tired. Kip shivered the chills away and began to burrow into the underlayers of the floating isle. Photon got up and tried to stop the massive beast before ti fully vanished, flinging a Shadowball at its tail. The hit connected but Kip was gone right after. A parting bellow was all that was heard.

The Skyloft people stared...there wasnt much land to dig though.

Ph: -8E ~~ Ki: -3E/-10H

With no way to actually strike, Photon waited until the ground rumbled. Bad Idea. It rumbled pretty fast, and the collision of a megalith snake into his body was devastating. Kip landed atop of him after unearthing itself.

The fridge was pretty sturdy though, and managed to breathe while crushed under all that weight.

Ph: -14H ~~ Ki: -3E

===End Stats===

Mika

Charles, you get 2 actions.

Entertaining quotes!

Kivipää, end this with Stone Edge.
    If still possible, Double-Edge.
    Finish with another Stone Edge.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

only need one, Photon finish that Onix off with Sucker Punch!

~Charles Legend
    Last edited by Charles Legend; 30th March 2012 at 01:01 PM.
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Veteran Trainer

Skyloft duel!

===Stipulations===

===Battlers===

===Round 19===

All fridges die at some point. Photon knew this all too well. With any energy it had left (which was none...) it tried to circumvent the crushing weight already atop of it. Kip raised his head and bellowed, forcing his massive tonnage straight down and releasing Photon of any more to do with this match.

Ph: -14H ~~ Kip: -8E

===End Stats===

Charles release and attack

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

hum photon return, let's see oh there is something I been wanting to try...

Go Newton Woods (Newton for short) my shiny male Exeggcute with the abillty Chlorophyll.

Newton finish it off with Bullet Seed until it falls!

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Kip try to wear him out by using Protect three times.

Veteran Trainer

ʞɔɐʇʇɐ puɐ ǝsɐǝlǝɹ ɐʞıɯ

===sʇɐʇS puƎ===

x‾x :dı⋊ ~~ Ǝㄣ- :Mᴎ

*ƜƜƜ∀⅂S*

*ʞuıןԀ*

Ǝ9- :dı⋊ ~~ Ǝㄣ- :Mᴎ

˙ɯıɥ uo uʍop ƃuıuıɐɹ ʎןןɐǝɹ ǝɹɐ spǝǝs ǝsoɥʇ ʇnq 'ǝɯıʇ uı ʎpoq sıɥ sɹǝʌoɔ ʎןǝɹɐq ǝʞɐus ʞɔoɹ ǝɥ⊥ ˙dı⋊ ʇɐ spǝǝs ƃuıʇooɥs uıƃǝq ʎןǝʇɐıpǝɯɯı puɐ 'dnoɹƃ ɐ uı ɹǝɥʇǝƃoʇ ʞɔɐq ןןoɹ ʎǝɥ⊥

˙sʇuɐʇıqɐɥuı ʇɟoןʎʞS ǝɥʇ ʎɟıʇsʎɯ ʎןnɹʇ ɥɔıɥʍ ɟo sǝʞıן ǝɥʇ 'sƃuıǝq punoɹ ןןɐɯs ɟo dnoɹƃ ɐ sɹǝʇʇɐɔs ʇnO˙ɹoʇıʇǝdɯoɔ ʇxǝu sıɥ sןɐǝʌǝɹ sǝןɹɐɥↃ sɐ 'sdɐןɔ ɐʞıƜ˙ǝdʎ⊥ ǝɔI ʎʇsɐu ɐ ʇsuıɐƃɐ punoɹ ʇɐɥʇ uı ןɐʌıʌɹns ɐ ʇno pǝןןnd dı⋊ 'ʍoɥǝɯoS˙ʍoM

===0ᄅ punoᴚ===

===sɹəlʇʇɐq===

˙səʌoɯ bp ou 'ɐuəɹɐ ʇɟolʎʞs

===suoıʇɐlndıʇs===

ˇlənp ʇɟolʎʞs

Entertaining quotes!

My next Pokemon's King Kaliente, my Male Magmortar with Flame Body ability!

King Kaliente, let's start by trapping the foe inside a Fire Spin.
    Keep it up with Flamethrower.
    End with Fire Blast.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Darkest that looks like a bunch of gibberish to me thus I request that you fix it to ere I can read it, if you truly want it to still look like a joke put in to a different language like Japaneses or Finnish hell even the Hylian Language would have been a far better choice.

Whatever Mikachu, Newton Teleport around King Kaliente so that all six of you form a circle around him and use Explosion!

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Veteran Trainer

Skyloft duel!

===Stipulations===

===Battlers===

===Round 20===

With Kip down and out, Mikachu now reveals a Pokemon he got from someone...whom I'm forgetting. Been a while since I seen king Kaliente in a match, but here he is in all his glory. Immediately, he tries for the forceful attack creating a fiery twist that snares..no one. Newton vanishes from sight, and reappears around the massive fire duck. Each seed stands on their own ticking back and forth...

NW: -6E ~~ KK: -4E

Unsure why they all decided to split up , King spins on one foot and keeps his barrel arms pointing out. Flames spew from them creating force that alows him to lkeep spinning on this soft grass. The viewers watch as the small seeds are burned....well now it looks like they're being cooked, as they all begin to glow.

Oh geez wait a SEC!

*KRA-KOOM*

As the dust and dirt start to fall back to the ground, we see the eggs are all spent. King is quite hurt by that blast, but still has more than enough energy to fight.

NW: -30E/SPLAT ~~ KK: -7E/-40H

===End Stats===

Charles release and attack

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Sorry Newton but you were just no match for a Magmortar, and bombs away wold hardly worked ageist it, all right Mikachu now the kiddie gloves come off...

Go Rhinox my male Rhyperior with the Solid Rock ability!

Rhinox Earth Power followed by Earthquake then then finish it off with Rock Wrecker!

~Charles Legend
    Last edited by Charles Legend; 7th April 2012 at 06:28 PM.
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Veteran Trainer

Dc's were why it didnt work so well. I fhink it would have been a good matchup.

Entertaining quotes!

Aa, King Kaliente, which I got from Blademaster, time for Solar Beam.
    Then, show them that you know Earthquake too!

Veteran Trainer

Skyloft duel!

===Stipulations===

===Battlers===

===Round 21===

Skyloft folk are amazed now, and some have even brung seats for others. People fly by on feathered creatures of their own in order to watch this match. Its heating up greatly as Charles willingly knocks himself down a Pokemon and brings out a Pokemon that seems to have a massive advantage against King here.

King doesn't even seem to care as he's slammed in his gut by the newly arrived Rhyperior. The strength of the earth Power here was intense, and Kaliente knew that his next few attacks were going to have to work very well...

Rh: -6E ~~ KK: -5E/-16H

Quicker than a Rhyperior could say "Rocky", a halo appeared over its head. The people sitting behind the massive beast scattered backwards a s a huge column of light engulf the beast and rained down a incredible amount of heated and pressurized force.

Rhinox forced himself up, glad to know his body was made of solid rock, just for moments like that. To counter, he ripped at the ground as he rose, forcing a huge slam of it to ripple and throw Kaliente off his feet. Kaliente landed on his back and didn't move for a moment.

Rh: -8E/-12H ~~ KK: -5E/-20H

Seeing the way he wanted to play, Kaliente followed suit with another Earthquake manuvear. This one toppled the great beast as well, creating a resounding thud heard all throughout the island chain. Rhinox reclaimed his footing and bellowed before swinging its massive body around and slamming its tail on what was believe to be Kaliente's massive body.

When the dirt, dust and nerves settled, we spied King standing tall, inches from the massive ball that penetrated the earth! The first one missed, causing Rhinox to subsequently disengage from continuing

Rh: -12E/-12H ~~ KK: -9E

===End Stats===

Mikachu

Entertaining quotes!