Thread: What is the rule on friends and siblings here?

Banned

Default What is the rule on friends and siblings here?

My friends have created accounts and one of them had a sibling. A neighbor or another friend of mine called me and said one of his sibling was banned from a forum just like this because the mods and admins thought he created more than one account. I got the one who was hit by a car here only to talk to some SPPf staff upon them becoming an admin yet all my friends have been targeted in some way. Either in the internet or in real life.

Written Into A Corner... Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Default Re: What is the rule on friends and siblings here?

I don't really understand what it is you said in your thread, but I think I can at least address the question of the thread's title.

What's the rule on friends and siblings? Well, let's think about it - how else do you think people get here? Of course it's encouraged to bring in friends and siblings. But if it's feeling like your friends, siblings, friends' siblings, siblings' friends, and so on, have not been getting a warm welcome, it may be because forum members have a bad taste in their mouths over some of the nonsense they've been seeing with regards to you. You've not had a very good track record with the people you've brought here, and we worry your friends will just dig it all back up again, which is something that is not wanted or appreciated. Whether or not any of this would actually happen, it's guilt by association. And that might not be fair, but that's just the way it is.

But if your friends, siblings, and etc. are able to behave themselves, just like anybody else, why WOULDN'T we want them here?

RPG Dyke's Bitch Moderator

This thread doesn't really belong here, since it's the bit where ya talk about the Website, not the forums... But I can't move it >>

Pretty much what Matt said really. I suggest you stop bringing these things up and just get to posting about Pokemon.

X-rated since April 2012!

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Crystal Tears: Shut. Up.
    Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

What Matt and Becki said, there is no rule.

Also, you're getting dangerously close to bothering members about the past issue of members being mistaken for one another, which I warned you not to do or you'll face an infraction. Bring it up again and I'm banning you.

Your question has been answered so I'm closing this thread now.
    ...Quest for the Truth of the Legend ...

Lisa the Legend

Winner of 12 Silver Pencil Awards 2011 - Including Best Plot, Best Character in a Leading Role, Best Moment and Best Fic of the Forum for Lisa the Legend!

Quote Originally Posted by mr_pikachu
    Feel free to withdraw at any time, Gavin.

Quote Originally Posted by DragoKnight View Post
    ...Far too many references!! You're like the Swiss army knife of discussion.