Thread: [GAME] List What You Remember!

Threaded View

I Finnished last Moderator

Default [GAME] List What You Remember!

Welcome to "List What You Remember!"

RULES:

The objective of this game is to score as many points as you can. Mikachu Yukitatsu will provide you with a REQUEST in the beginning of each ROUND. One round lasts for THREE (3) DAYS.

Every REQUEST is a way to ask for a list of something. Each player's post can consist of only one of the listable items.

In the end of each round, a player gets one point for each correct reply.

However, the last correct replier of the round gets his or her points in that round DOUBLED! Also, both the last replier and the one with most points will get small trophy images I will make when I have free time. You may want to show off those trophies somewhere.

This game is NOT an exception to any general GGG rule. After you have posted, you'll have to wait for two other persons to post before you can post again. Only in the case when I stop the round I'll have to post regardless of how many replies have been posted.

Searching for information from the internet or other sources isn't allowed. The name of the game is "List What You Remember!", right? Please be honest.

Replies with typing errors DO NOT count. Remember, they can help other players, so be careful.

Here's an example of one round:

Mikachu Yukitatsu 1st January, 6:00 AM:
    Round 1.
    List the pure Fire-type Pokemon you remember.

Player A: Magmar.

Player B: Charmander.

Player C: Tepig.

Player D: Charmeleon.

Player B: Vulpix.

Player C: Darumaka.

Player A: Torchic.

Mikachu Yukitatsu 4th January, 6:00 AM:
    Round 1 ends.

SCORE:
    Player A: 4 points
    Player B: 2 points
    Player C: 2 points
    Player D: 1 point

Player A wins the first round and will get a trophy I'll post later.

And then I'll post the next request.

NOW, LET'S BEGIN THE REAL THING!

Round 1.
    List the Presidents of The United States Of America you remember. A correct answer must have both first and last name.
    Last edited by Mikachu Yukitatsu; 7th January 2012 at 01:35 AM. Reason: I forgot Moltres isn't a pure Fire type! Now fixed the example.