Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MLG vs. firepokemon: Rocky Rampage! [Ref: Rossy's kids apparently needed the dental]

Usertitle ftw Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default MLG vs. firepokemon: Rocky Rampage! [Ref: Rossy's kids apparently needed the dental]

What do you say about a two vs. two?

You can decide the rest of the rules, gives you some practice for setting up your own matches

Smoke and fire Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Re: I challenge firepokemon!

I accept the challenge. I have a funeral to attend Monday and am travelling there today (its over 700km). Look to be coming back to Christchurch Wednesday or Thursday. I'm not sure how much time I'll have access to the internet but am taking my laptop and there is internet available. I will make a reply later sometime with the field (and the other info needed) I want but the two pokemon I will be using are Charmander and Caterpie.

Cheers.
    Registered March 24th 2000

Dude, you were the dumbass who was pissing us all with your "game", you've lied to us, spammed. (yes you have) and utterly annoyed us, you big, fat hypocrite.

Oh I miss you Calaveron

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

O.O whoa, that's new

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

Master Trainer

Alright, I'll be sending out Harvey Drilbit my male Dwebble (Sturdy) and Loki Black, my green and blue male Sneasel (Keen Eye).

Master Trainer

Ok I guess we need someone to ref o.o

Anyway 2 pokemon each. One on One. Abilities included. No moves are banned.

The arena is a steep forested hill with sizable craters. There are large rocks covering the top and bottom meaning once entered there is no escape. The sun is blazing causing the rocks to heat. The craters are both small and large.

My pokemon are:

Caterpie with a tiny scarf round its neck. The ability Shield Dust. This will be my starting pokemon.

Charmander (female) with the ability Blaze.

Um you can attack first.

Dude, you were the dumbass who was pissing us all with your "game", you've lied to us, spammed. (yes you have) and utterly annoyed us, you big, fat hypocrite.

Oh I miss you Calaveron

Master Trainer

Hey fp, you can evolve Caterpie to Metapod and then Butterfree without expierence (iirc you need about three points). Not trying to boss you around, but yeah, didn't know if there was a reason for you to use Caterpie right now

Ok, Harvey!

*throws*

Let's use this terrain to our advantage and start with a Rock Slide, throw at the foot of the hill! Then set up a Sandstorm and keep assaulting it with Rock Blast to prevent him from coming up.

Rock Slide ~ Sandstorm ~ Rock Blast

It's like Rossy, but more! Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Re: MLG vs. firepokemon: Rocky Rampage! [Ref: Wanted! We give dental plan!]

I probably shouldn't ref this, but my social life ain't the boss of me!
    My boss is...

Master Trainer

Default Re: MLG vs. firepokemon: Rocky Rampage! [Ref: Wanted! We give dental plan!]

Cool beans! It's been a while since you've seen the awesomeness that is me ruin somebody's pokemon. Oh yeah baby, I'm nasty!

Elite Trainer

Default Re: MLG vs. firepokemon: Rocky Rampage! [Ref: Rossy's kids apparently needed the dent

I should know, you've ruined my Pokes four times now.

Master Trainer

Default Re: MLG vs. firepokemon: Rocky Rampage! [Ref: Rossy's kids apparently needed the dent

Ok come forth my little Caterpie. Caterpie throws his scarf in a rude gesture to Harvey. Caterpie lets focus on winning the match instead of being rude against the opponent and stop giving me that look. We're at a disadvantage here against a rock type but lets use string shot to slow Harvey down and jump into that crater on our right. Now wait a bit and then use string shot for a second time and use more this time so we can really slow this thing down. Cater Cater-pie pie.

Right now jump into another crater and wait for the opponent and use tackle.

Oh I miss you Calaveron

Elite Trainer

Round 1

Arena
    A large hillside slope covered in trees. There are a large amount of rocks scattered around and a large amount of craters, all of varying sizes. Two rocks block the way out.

Team of Connoisseur MeLo (OO)
    [Harvey][M]
    HP 100%
    EN 100%
    *Sturdy*
    *N/A*
    Rock Slide ~ Sandstorm ~ Rock Blast

Team of Bug Catcher Fire (OO)
    [Caterpie][M]
    HP 100%
    EN 100%
    *Shield Dust*
    *N/A*
    String Shot ~ String Shot ~ Tackle

On this hillside, the two challengers of MeLo and Fire eye each other on opposite sides, MeLo on the uphill slant. Fire sends out his Caterpie, whilst MeLo sends out a Dwebble. Let's begin, shall we?

So we begin this round with Harvey causing some rocks to come crashing down onto Caterpie. Caterpie rushes to hide, but gets caught by them, nearly getting squashed. But this also gives him a chance to fire white stringy stuff at Harvey which slows him down. Caterpie then dashes into a crater.
    : -0% health, -7% energy
    [Spd -1]

: -16% health, -6% energy
    [N/A]

Hiding in his crater, Caterpie waits a moment, then emerges and fires another Strong Shot at Harvey, slowing him down even further and really restricting his movement. Caterpie ducks down as Harvey then explodes sand, though the web stops as much sand coming out then normal.
    : -0% health, -10% energy
    [Spd -2, Sp Def +2]

: -0% health, -6% energy
    [N/A]

Harvey looks around, wondering where the hell that bug went to. He slowly waddles over to a crater and BAM! Caterpie slams into him, pushing Harvey back a bit. That...kinda hurt. Harvey turns to him and fires a rock projectile, then another one, then ano... that's it? How...surprising.
    : -3% health, -6% energy
    [Spd -2, Sp Def +2]

: -10% health, -6% energy
    [N/A]

The sand doth swirl around thy arena. (2 more rounds)
    [Caterpie: -4% health]

[Harvey][M]
    HP 97%
    EN 77%
    *Sturdy*
    *Speed -2, Special Defense +2*

[Caterpie][M]
    HP 74%
    EN 82%
    *Shield Dust*
    *N/A*

End Notes

1) Overall, I think Caterpie has the advantage here.

2) Dwebble's ability, please and thank you.

3) Fire to issue attacks
    Last edited by Rossymore; 12th February 2012 at 08:38 AM.

Master Trainer

Sorry 'bout that, it's Sturdy.

Master Trainer

Right Caterpie, one day you will be the most beautiful Butterfree in all of pokemon but for now you're a Caterpie so you are limited to only a few attacks. cater-cater-caterpie. Lets continue to use the craters and duck down every time we attack. We'll open with bug bite then dive into a crater and jump onto one of the rocks and use another bug bite before continuing diving into craters and finish with tackle.

Bug bite-bug bite-tackle
    Last edited by firepokemon; 14th February 2012 at 12:45 AM. Reason: I edited the last part as I had the attacks in wrong order

Oh I miss you Calaveron

Master Trainer

Let it bite, then use Shell Smash to scare it! Then when it comes for the second Bug Bite, stab it back hard with Stone Edge! Finally Stealth Rock.

Elite Trainer

Round 2

Arena
    A large hillside slope covered in trees. There are a large amount of rocks scattered around and a large amount of craters, all of varying sizes. Two rocks block the way out.

[Harvey][M]
    HP 97%
    EN 77%
    *Sturdy*
    *Speed -2, Special Defense +2*
    Shell Smash ~ Stone Edge ~ Stealth Rock

[Caterpie][M]
    HP 74%
    EN 82%
    *Shield Dust*
    *N/A*
    Bug Bite ~ Bug Bite ~ Tackle

We begin this round with Caterpie being cautious. He moves in between craters, getting closer and closer to Harvey, before leaping at him and biting him right in the face. Caterpie then hides in another crater, helped somewhat by the sandstorm. Harvey glows and then shatters, feeling even stronger then before.
    : -4% health, -8% energy
    [Sp Def +1, Atk +2,
    Def -1, Sp. Atk +2]

[N/A]

Harvey now feels much better and enjoys the stat boosts he has. Now he goes searching for Caterpie. And he is found when Caterpie leaps at him and bites Harvey causing massive, er, moderate damage. Harvey responds by summoning sharp stones that really hurt the poor bug. It is just not working for that thing.
    : -5% health, -8% energy
    [Sp Def +1, Atk +2,
    Def -1, Sp. Atk +2]

: -22% health, -7% energy
    [N/A]

Harvey decides to leave a little present for the next thing to come in. He sends rocks flying in all directions and they float ominously around Caterpie. Caterpie goes for the...kill and rams into Harvey, forcing him back slightly.
    [Sp Def +1, Atk +2,
    Def -1, Sp. Atk +2]

[SRocked]

Swirly, swirly, swirl. (1 more round)
    [Caterpie: -4% health]

[Harvey][M]
    HP 84%
    EN 53%
    *Sturdy*
    *Special Defense +1, Attack +2, Defense -1, Special Attack +2*

[Caterpie][M]
    HP 52%
    EN 62%
    *Shield Dust*
    *Stealth Rocked*

End Notes

1) You know, I have such difficulty wondering what to put in these.

2) Who's gonna win?

3) MeLo to issue attacks.
    Last edited by Rossymore; 15th February 2012 at 07:10 AM.

Master Trainer

Rock Slide again! Then set up Spikes twice!

Master Trainer

Caterpie starts swirling its little scarf round and round in frustration. Now now Caterpie you are unable to actually use the move frustration. Run and jump onto the rocks and then attack with Bug Bite and slow down that awful Harvey with string shot then attack again with Bug Bite.

Bug Bite - String Shot - Bug Bite

Oh I miss you Calaveron

Elite Trainer

Round 3

Arena

[Harvey][M]
    HP 84%
    EN 53%
    *Sturdy*
    *Special Defense +1, Attack +2, Defense -1, Special Attack +2*
    Rock Slide ~ Spikes ~ Spikes

[Caterpie][M]
    HP 52%
    EN 62%
    *Shield Dust*
    *Stealth Rocked*
    Bug Bite ~ String Shot ~ Bug Bite

We begin this next round with Harvey causing another Rock Slide. Caterpie desperately tries to avoid by jumping on top of them, but gets struck by a couple along the way. Caterpie then jumps high in the air and strikes Harvey, with a deadly nibble.
    [Sp Def +1, Atk +2,
    Def -1, Sp. Atk +2]

: -6% health, -7% energy
    [SRocked]

Harvey decides on a slight change of scenery and scatters spikes around the area, between him and Caterpie. Caterpie sees this and keeps his distance, firing a string of web at Harvey...again. You know, I'm starting to think that bug only has three mov...oh.
    : -0% health, -8% energy
    [Sp Def +1, Atk +2,
    Def -1, Sp. Atk +2, Spd -1]

[SRocked, Spiked]

Now Caterpie cautiously makes his way around the Spikes to attack Harvey again. And I say tries to avoid the spikes, meaning, accidentally poking himself with a few of them. Ouch. Harvey decides to makes Caterpie's life more difficult by flinging more around, literally littering the battlefield with them.
    [Sp Def +1, Atk +2,

: -3% health, -7% energy
    [SRocked, Spiked 2]

The sandstorm finally peters out, to Peter's relief.
    [Harvey: -2 Sp. Def]

[Harvey][M]
    HP 74%
    EN 29%
    *Sturdy*
    *Special Defense -1, Attack +2, Defense -1, Special Attack +2*

[Caterpie][M]
    HP 43%
    EN 42%
    *Shield Dust*
    *Stealth Rocked, Spiked 2*

End Notes

1) You could probably use a Spinner, Fire.

2) MeLo could counteract with a spin blocker, though.

3) Fire to issue attacks.

Master Trainer

Caterpie do please stop crying over being battered. Cater Cater Cater pie pie Cater-pie. Right launch into Bug Bite and wait for his face to be exposed so we're not crashing into his shell and then use tackle and jump into the large crater and wait and wait and launch into that awful Harvey with bug bite.

Bug Bite - Tackle - Bug Bite

Oh I miss you Calaveron

Master Trainer

Relax twice, Stone Edge!

Elite Trainer

Round 3

Arena

[Harvey][M]
    HP 74%
    EN 29%
    *Sturdy*
    Relax ~ Relax ~ Stone Edge

[Caterpie][M]
    HP 43%
    EN 42%
    *Shield Dust*
    Bug Bite ~ Tackle ~ Bug Bite

We begin with Harvey relaxing himself, whilst Caterpie waits for a second, then bites him on the face. That's gotta hurt. And that was about it for this action.
    : -5% health, +10% energy
    [Sp Def +1, Atk +2,

[SRocked, Spiked 2]

Harvey continues to chill, while Caterpie slams into him, then hides in a crater. As Zoidberg would say, whoop-whoo-whoo-whoop!
    : -4% health, +10% energy
    [Sp Def +1, Atk +2,

[SRocked, Spiked 2]

Caterpie waits and waits for Harvey who comes with sharp rocks. Caterpie leaps out and strikes him...and is then struck by aforementioned sharp rocks for his trouble.
    : -5% health, -9% energy
    [Sp Def +1, Atk +2,

[SRocked, Spiked 2]

[Harvey][M]
    HP 60%
    EN 40%
    *Sturdy*

[Caterpie][M]
    HP 21%
    EN 22%
    *Shield Dust*

End Notes

1) So, Caterpie, how's life?

2) Nice round - short, sweet and to the point (PUN)

3) MLG to issue attacks.

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

fp, mega props just for using Caterpie.

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

Master Trainer

Stone Edge again, untill he's down.

Master Trainer

Cater-cater-cater-pie-pie

Right Caterpie this looks like the end for you but do remember you will soon be a Metapod and eventually grow into the most beautiful Butterfree and your scarf will grow a little bigger too I suspect. This Harvey has been downright awful and being a rock pokemon we have always been at a disadvantage. But I think you did a rather jolly showing.

Now we won't be giving up despite how low our chances are. But lets get his energy down as much as possible for Charmander. Use Bug Buzz then climb a tree and use Tackle and quickly run to another tree and then use Bug Buzz again.

Bug Buzz-Tackle-Bug Buzz

Oh I miss you Calaveron

Elite Trainer

I assume you mean Bug Bite, Fire. Cause that little bug can't vibrate too much.

Round 3

Arena

[Harvey][M]
    HP 60%
    EN 40%
    *Sturdy*
    Stone Edge ~
    Stone Edge ~Stone Edge

[Caterpie][M]
    HP 21%
    EN 22%
    *Shield Dust*
    Bug Bite ~ Tackle ~ Bug Bite

We begin with Harvey flinging sharp rocks at Caterpie, who tries to avoid, but those Spikes don't help matters. Before he can reach Harvey, Caterpie realises he's out of hit points...and promptly falls over. Okay then.
    : -0% health, -9% energy
    [Sp Def +1, Atk +2,

: -25% health, -3% energy
    [SRocked, Spiked 2, X_X]

[Harvey][M]
    HP 60%
    EN 31%
    *Sturdy*

Team of Bug Catcher Fire (OX)
    [Caterpie][M]
    HP 0%
    EN 19%
    *Shield Dust*
    *Stealth Rocked, Spiked 2, Knocked Out*

End Notes

1) And Caterpie goes down!

2) I wonder if it were possible to have a round that was shorter then one action...

3) Fire to send out, er, Charmander, then issue attacks.
    Last edited by Rossymore; 6th March 2012 at 11:21 AM.

Master Trainer

Right Charmander up you go. We'll probably be hit by spikes and Stealth Rock so we're immediately at a disadvantage. Jump into the larger craters and we'll attack first with a Stabbed Flamethrower. We'll need to pace ourselves and hope for a bit of luck that Harvey gets burnt. Now jump into another crater and use Rock Slide. Dwebble is weak to rock slide so hopefully it causes some real damage. Finally climb one of the trees and we'll attack with another fire move. This time Flame Burst

Flame thrower - Rock Slide - Flame Burst

Oh I miss you Calaveron

Master Trainer

No mercy. While it gets annoyed by entry hazards, attack with Earthquake and shake it off balance. Finally Dig in the ground before he gets a chance to attack, and then wait until he fires off Flame Burst and hit it!

Earthquake ~ Dig ~ Undig

Master Trainer

My man Rossy

Elite Trainer

Ma genderless MLG

Round 6

Arena

[Harvey][M]
    HP 60%
    EN 31%
    *Sturdy*
    *Special Defense -1, Attack +2, Defense -1, Special Attack +2, Speed -1*
    Earthquake ~ Dig 1 ~ Dig 2

Team of Fire Using Fire (OX)
    [Charmander][M]
    HP 100%
    EN 100%
    *Blaze*
    Flamethrower ~ Rock Slide ~ Flame Burst

We begin this round with Fire sending out his last Pokemon: Charmander, the Charmander. Upon entering the field, the floating rocks give him a big hug, then crumble, being no longer useful. Charmander uses his speed on the offensive, engulfing Harvey in flames. Harvey doesn't take them too kindly and also sustains a burn. Well, some good luck so far. Harvey returns the favour by making the ground shake under Charmander. Doesn't have the same bite as it would normally do, though.
    : -11% health, -10% energy
    [Sp Def -1, Atk -1,
    Def -1, Sp. Atk +2, Spd -1, Brn]

: -27% health, -7% energy
    [Spiked 2]

Charmander surveyed the arena and tries to avoid the copious amount of spikes littering the floor. He dived into the crater, stepping on a couple as he went and caused some rocks to come crashing down onto Harvey, who was no longer there. Though Harvey hadn't been that quick, he'd still gotten scraped. And it was mighty warm under here.
    [Sp Def -1, Atk -1,
    Def -1, Sp. Atk +2, Spd -1, Brn, Underground]

: -3% health, -9% energy
    [Spiked 2]

Charmander climbs one of the trees, trying in vain to avoid them spikes and reaches the top. There he waits for his enemy, as his enemy waits for his enemy, so which one's my friend? Anyway, Charmander grows impatient and fires a burst of fire that spreads around the area, but in vain. Suddenly, Harvey bursts from the ground and slams into Charmander, knocking them both to the ground. It wasn't high enough to cause much damage, thankfully. And there is the first cap.
    : -2% health, -8% energy
    [Sp Def -1, Atk -1,
    Def -1, Sp. Atk +2, Spd -1, Brn]

: -15% health, -6% energy
    [Spiked 2, Capped]

Harvey, satisfied with the round, is reminded that not everything went his way.
    [Harvey: -3% health]

[Harvey][M]
    HP 40%
    EN 5%
    *Sturdy*
    *Special Defense -1, Attack -1, Defense -1, Special Attack +2, Speed -1, Burned*

[Charmander][M]
    HP 60%
    EN 78%
    *Blaze*
    *Spiked 2*

End Notes

I was having some contradictions with the starting/ending stats compared with my mini-stats. I believe everything has been fixed.

MLG to issue attacks.

Master Trainer

Stone Edge, Earthquake, Rock Wrecker!

Master Trainer

Jump into a crater and do Sunny Day then Flamethrower followed by Inferno.

Oh I miss you Calaveron

Elite Trainer

Round 7

Arena

[Harvey][M]
    HP 40%
    EN 5%
    *Sturdy*
    *Special Defense -1, Attack -1, Defense -1, Special Attack +2, Speed -1, Burned*
    Stone Edge ~ Earthquake ~ Rock Wrecker

[Charmander][M]
    HP 60%
    EN 78%
    *Blaze*
    *Spiked 2*
    Sunny Day ~ Flamethrower ~ Inferno

We begin this round with Charmander creating a small ball of fire that rises into the air and combines with the current ball of fire in the sky. Harvey just decides to try and ignore the heat and sends sharpened stones at Charmander...which miss. SURPRISE, SURPRISE. And with that, Harvey is exhausted and promptly falls over, defeated.
    : -0% health, -8% energy
    [X_X
    ]

: -0% health, -10% energy
    [Spiked 2]

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine, let it shine! (2 more rounds)

Team of Connoisseur MeLo (OX)
    [Harvey][M]
    HP 40%
    EN 0%
    *Sturdy*
    *Knocked Out*

[Charmander][M]
    HP 60%
    EN 68%
    *Blaze*
    *Spiked 2*

End Notes
    Energy KO!
    MLG to send out and Fire to issue attacks.
    Last edited by Rossymore; 10th March 2012 at 09:53 AM.

Master Trainer

Oops, forgot you had EN KO's.

I'll send out Loki Black to clean this up. *throws ball*

Male. Keen Eye.

Elite Trainer

Hmm...I am considering changing that, to make it fairer as most other refs (or I may be the only one, not sure) do not go for EN KOs.

Master Trainer

Right Charmander time to get going. We've lost HP and Energy but we're facing an Ice Pokemon. Sunny Day is hopefully still in effect and even if we lose energy your ability will increase the attacks of fire.

So Flamethrower then jump into a crater then follow with Will o Wisp followed by Fire Blast.

Oh I miss you Calaveron

Master Trainer

Fake Out. Then set up a Substitute, and finally throw a Mud Slap in his eyes to refrain him from aiming.

Elite Trainer

Round 8

Arena

Team of Silver Imitator MLG (OX)
    [Loki Black][M]
    HP 100%
    EN 100%
    *Keen Eye*
    *N/A*
    Fake Out ~ Substitute (10%) ~ Mud Slap

[Charmander][M]
    HP 60%
    EN 68%
    *Blaze*
    *Spiked 2*
    Flamethrower ~ Will-O-Wisp ~ Fire Blast

We begin with MLG sending out his final Pokemon, Loki Black, a Sneasel. Before Charmander can so much as blink, Loki quickly strikes, surprising Charmander and making him unable to attack. Well dayum!
    [N/A
    ]

: -5% health, -0% energy
    [Spiked 2]

Loki continues blistering ahead and builds up a small substitute, that looks quite similar to Loki, despite there is no black rock around...okay. Charmander doesn't see the difference and strikes hard in the name of justice with eerie blue flames...that did nothing. Congrats, you just decreased your energy!
    : -10% health, -10% energy
    [Sub: 10%
    ]

[Spiked 2]

Continuing the theme of screwing the opponent over, Loki applies some mud to his hand and slaps Charmander right in the face before hiding behind his sub. Charmander couldn't see all too well and fired a large star of fire at the sub and just grazed it. Wow, that move misses quite a bit. Charmander feels like the whole world's against him. It's as if, Loki knew what moves he was going to use. No...it can't be.
    [Sub: 6%
    ]

: -10% health, -9% energy
    [Spiked 2, Acc -1]

And the sun continues to shine! (1 more round)

[Loki Black][M]
    HP 90%
    EN 77%
    *Keen Eye*
    *Substitute: 6% health*

[Charmander][M]
    HP 45%
    EN 52%
    *Blaze*
    *Spiked 2, Accuracy -1*

End Notes
    Charmander is not having the best of rounds. He might break the fourth wall.
    MLG to issue attacks and Fire to have the tactical advantage.
    Last edited by Rossymore; 16th March 2012 at 06:16 AM.

Master Trainer

No accuracy-drop?

Focus Punch! Snarl, then Crush Claw!

Master Trainer

Charmander just kill the damn thing. Flamethrower, Flare Blitz and Fire Blast.

Oh I miss you Calaveron

Elite Trainer

Round 9

Arena

[Loki Black][M]
    HP 90%
    EN 77%
    *Keen Eye*
    *Substitute: 6% health*
    Focus PAWNCH ~ Snarl ~ Crush Claw

[Charmander][M]
    HP 45%
    EN 52%
    *Blaze*
    *Spiked 2, Accuracy -1*
    Flamethrower ~ Flare Blitz ~ Fire Blast

We begin with Loki safe behind her sub and preparing the punch of Charmander's life. Charmander heard his trainer and set about murdering the speedy Gonzales. He breathed flames all over what he thought to be Loki was in fact mud and rocks held together by dark energy. So that's where the black colouring came from. Charmander was then suddenly smacked with a huge amount of force that really surprised him. He landed on the ground to see the real Loki towering over him, who was grimacing slightly due to a few stray spikes.
    : -3% health, -9% energy
    [N/A
    ]
    : -12% health, -7% energy
    [Spiked 2, Acc -1]

Charmander is not a big fan of Loki right now and is quite surprised when Loki snarls loudly at him. No matter, he charges at Loki, coated in fire and smashes into him, causing massive damage. Though the spikes and recoil are really making Charmander run out of health. But with great power, comes great ass-kicking.
    [N/A
    ]
    : -16% health, -8% energy
    [Spiked 2, Acc -1, Sp. Atk -1]

Loki still wishes to cause as much damage of possible and with a powerful claw, slashes at Charmander. Charmander feels the pain and responds with a large fire star that causes, yet again, massive damage, even more so with the state Charmander's in. For once, it doesn't actually miss! Huzzah! Loki also becomes capped, because I said so.
    : -24% health, -8% energy
    [Capped
    ]
    : -7% health, -9% energy
    [Spiked 2, Acc -1, Sp. Atk -1, Blaze]

It's time spent, the orb vanishes from the sky. No more sun. Aww.

[Loki Black][M]
    HP 50%
    EN 53%
    *Keen Eye*
    *N/A*

[Charmander][M]
    HP 10%
    EN 28%
    *Blaze*
    *Spiked 2, Accuracy -1, Special Attack -1*

End Notes
    Let's see now, sun boosted, Blaze boosted super effective STAB Fire Blast, with a decrease in special attack, to be fair. Ouch.
    Fire Using Fire to issue attacks.