Thread: Hmm so there is like going to be Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 o.o

Smoke and fire Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Hmm so there is like going to be Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 o.o

Seriously. No Grey and no RS remakes but two new pokemon games. Crazy huh.
    Registered March 24th 2000

Dude, you were the dumbass who was pissing us all with your "game", you've lied to us, spammed. (yes you have) and utterly annoyed us, you big, fat hypocrite.

Oh I miss you Calaveron

The Damsel of Disaster! Moderator

Default Re: Hmm so there is like going to be Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 o.o

Vs Seeker - 99% complete. Click here.

Winner of the 2010 "P for Princess", the 2013 "'Try again?'", and the 2014 "Jury" and "Mod Newbie" Awards!

Ayeun's Safari adventures.

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: Hmm so there is like going to be Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 o.o

Yeah...I dunno about Kyurem fusion going on :O Straight outta Power rangers/Voltron.

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

Master Trainer

Dude, you were the dumbass who was pissing us all with your "game", you've lied to us, spammed. (yes you have) and utterly annoyed us, you big, fat hypocrite.

Oh I miss you Calaveron

Hardcore Casual Gamer Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Huh... so instead of giving us a third version... Game Freak is going to give us a direct sequel to the current generation of Pocket Monsters. I can honestly say that I don't think any of us thought that was coming...

You crook! Ya CRIMINAL!! Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer
    The Universe - 46 degrees north, 8 trillion degrees west

Pokemon FUSIONS?!

Holy Jesus, it's about time! This is either gonna be cool, or TOTALLY FUCKING AWESOME.

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

HEY! I do art commissions! Follow me and my pals on their website here!

The real Shonta Moderator

Does this mean more N? PLEASE let N be in this one!
    Random Quote:
    "Well-behaved women seldom make history." ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

My XBox Live gamertag is gleameyes26. Feel free to add me!

Vote for your favorite fanmade video game lyricshere!

Veteran Trainer

>.> No more N. Tired of his emoness. Ghetsis, yes. New Pokemon is my question , besides fusion upgrade White tigerzord bullshiz....

Entertaining quotes!

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

Modding GD for 20+ years Moderator

Interesting, didn't see that one coming. I hope this is going to be good!
    Austrian ViceMaster Alex

Winner of the 2014 UnownN award.
    Winner of the 2015 UnownW award.

Nifty darn comics

Contact me on Steam, userhandle: avma
    Follow me on Twitter: ClarityFV

Usertitle ftw Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Wow, they impressed me! Didn't see that one coming.

No new pokemon would be the end of the world, though.

HURRY!

And finish those damn manga's, I'm waiting

I Finnished last Moderator

Um, from what I can decipher, these will be for Nintendo DS. The Japanese page just says "Can play also on Nintendo 3DS!" but since when Pokemon games used 3D effects?

And this fusion thing is interesting indeed, but does that mean only the legendaries in question or will we see things like Venustoise in the games too?

Veteran Trainer

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I do not want an abundance fusion in my Pokemon. This is when I become a purist. I don't mind Kyurem since its the anti thesis of Zek and Res, and Giratina should be able to fuse with the other two of its trio...

No I didn't forget about Slowking/Bro, I just think of them as tards that got help from clams...

Entertaining quotes!

Veteran Trainer

I'd love to see non-Legendary Fusions just to watch the competitive scene go crazy over it. Every Smogon user will collectively shit their pants the day someone fuses, say, Garchomp and Boostiken.

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

Master Trainer

Agreeing with DL here.

Hardcore Casual Gamer Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

If there is indeed Pokémon fusion, there is only one fusion that I would literally squee over repeatedly if it's confirmed. For those of you who've watched anime, you know the one...

Veteran Trainer

Blade : smogon participant=me. Noooooooooo!

Entertaining quotes!

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Bleh, I hope the only fusion stuff at work in this game is Kyurem copying Reshiram and Zekrom's powers. We don't need people doing stupid things like making Venustoise or Zapmolcuno (or whatever the hell that thing was called) or something...

What I would like to see are some things that Black and White didn't use that in previous games worked very well. First and foremost, to me, would be the Gym Leader rematches (those are always fun) and bringing back the Vs.Seeker (for repeatedly pounding some of those trainers into the mud for cash and EXP). Also better access to the Gen 1-4 Pokémon wouldn't hurt, since I think a fair chunk of the ones able to be obtained in Black and White are either found at a really high level (I prefer to actually put work into raising and evolving things, nevermind the fact high-level stuff is hard to catch) or you have to mess around with Black City and White Forest (where you can only catch things in the latter, but you might need to link up with the former for stuff) or you have to go through Dream World (which my piece of crap internet connection can't, not that I'm all that interested in a lot of the alternate abilities anyway).

...On that note, wouldn't mind if berries weren't Dream World only in B/W2. HG/SS gave us the Berry Pots, and they worked well enough. Is it me, or does Game Freak like making really useful things and then not using them again? The Vs.Seeker, Berry Pots, and the Pokétch Apps (some of which probably could have been used on the PokéGear or all the equipment you get in B/W but weren't) seem to be pretty blatant examples right now. I suppose the Move Tutors might also count right about now...

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I would not be that surprised if these were the sixth gen games since the only fifth Pokemon left to be officially reveled is Genesect, seeing as Meloetta was quietly revealed in M15 poster and earlier then expected.

Besides there only one other time in the main series were a direct squeals were made and that was with Gold and Silver being direct squeals to Red and Green also in Japan they were fist announced as Pocket Monsters 2 Gold and Silver. as for the region base I would say they might use Long Island Island.

~Charles Legend
    Last edited by Charles Legend; 27th February 2012 at 02:24 AM.
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

“If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.” ― Albert Einstein

"The computer world is like an intellectual Wild West, in which you can shoot anyone you wish with your ideas, if you're willing to risk the consequences." --from Hackers & Painters: Big Ideas from the Computer Age, by Paul Graham

"To build a story world, the author must be part artist, part engineer, and sometimes part mad scientist.." --from Fundamentals of world building by Jessie Verino

“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” - Hippocrates

Master Trainer

I really don't see Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2 as a new generation. Just an extension of Generation V.

Oh I miss you Calaveron

Master Trainer

That would suck, I want new pokemon and new gymleaders

Is ASB Back? Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

this is probably just something with the tao trio more important is WILL IT HAVE 3 TYPES???
    MIND BLOWN!!!!!

I Finnished last Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Ash0011 View Post
    this is probably just something with the tao trio more important is WILL IT HAVE 3 TYPES???
    MIND BLOWN!!!!!
    There's one spelling mistake in this reply lol

It should be "MIND BLOWN!!!!1!!"

But seriously, three types, that's a clever note.

Ultimate Virtual Pokémon Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

We know that Reshiram and Zekrom were originally one pokémon that divided. I've long suspected Kyurem of being some sort of byproduct of that split. Now that we see Kyurem apparently fusing with, or even just manifesting traits of, Reshiram and Zekrom, I am more convinced than ever that we will some day have an official look at the original combined pokémon.

Of course, since we already know there is no data for such a pokémon in Black and White, such a glimpse would either be A) strictly a picture, rather than an in-person sighting of the pokémon, or B) in a 6th-gen game.

Poryhedron's Monotype Challenges
    Winner of the 2007 Pokéhelper Unown Award! Glad I could be of help!
    Pokémon GO: Level 37, Team Mystic

Veteran Trainer

Triple typing? That shit would be so funny if it was controllable. Probably pretty confusing, though. Double-edged sword, that part.

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I imagine Kyurem's new forms being based off him being 'exposed' to the Black or White stones. But it all depends on when these games are set. As sequels, I'd like them to be set in Unova a few years later. Maybe travel the route in a different way, or with some landscapes changing slightly.

I'd also like Zek/Resh to be unavailable, hence Kyurem changing when exposed to their lairs or the energy from their stones (perhaps Juniper/co destroys the stones to stop N doing his plan again?)

Also would love there to be more variation in the wild Pokemon, as someone said earlier. Crystal, Emerald, Platinum updated the wild Pokes to make the game more refreshing, and as someone whose played B/W 4/5 times now, a change-up would be good.

These games are really exciting. Let's just make them sequels, not add-ons.

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*
    Posted September 22nd, 2013

Master Trainer

Pokemon Smash didn't give us anything new so therefore I guess we wait for Corocoro to bring us some real news. Quite unusual isn't it to be getting essentially so little news for a main set of games?
    Last edited by firepokemon; 3rd March 2012 at 06:23 PM.

Oh I miss you Calaveron

It's like Rossy, but more! Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

LOOK AT THIS LOOK AT THIS LOOK AT THIS!

http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wik...agazine_leaked

tHESE GAMES ARE GOING TO BE AWESOME!

Veteran Trainer

I'm definitely intrigued...

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

Veteran Trainer

Well Muggles, we got new Gyms. I'm excited for that as well that means new strategies for me to think up. Also rekindling my spirit to reacquire all 649 :/ cause It's still at a loss right now. I'm curious to see how these Gyms play out, and how the Legends are found in these areas.

Also curious about the story, and if the seven sages try to murder you :O! I HOPE SO! Yeah, its about time to get started once more...

Entertaining quotes!