Thread: [P1] Grey v. Os! (Ref: Darkly)

Default [P1] Grey v. Os! (Ref: Darkly)

Alright, Oslosis, let's get this show on the road. My attacks'll come when we get a ref.

I'll be using Caucus, my manly breloom [@Poison Heal].
    -Grey

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: [P1] Grey v. Os! Ref: TBD

::Here::

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

Default Re: [P1] Grey v. Os! (Ref: Darkly)

Oslo was clever putting up a pokemon weak to fighting moves, and with your arsenal of attacks, we're gonna hafta be careful in what we use, aye, Caucus?

Start out with Thunderpunch, followed by Flash! Then another Thunderpunch to end the round.
    -Grey

Jump, little Snorlax, jump! Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Flea Collar, you're up. (Female with Inner Focus.)

Start with ExtremeSpeed to dodge that ThunderPunch and strike. Then, close your eyes/turn away from the Flash as you create the most gargantuan Substitute you are capable of conceptualizing. I want it big. Finish with Attract.

Veteran Trainer

P1 Tournament

===Stipulations===

P1 Tournament
    1) No Special Moves
    2) No Subs

===Round 1===

The lights shine upon the stage, and the crowd cheers emphatically as this section of the P1 Tournament gets off to a promising start. 8 legendary combatants have congregated here to show the world who is the best at fighting!

Our two contenders today sure mean to live up to that decree. Greyfox, a longtime veteran of the game, reveals his pint size grass Pokemon Caucus! Caucus swipes his tail and gives off a shrill call as it stretches its legs. In opposition, the superfun mental assassin Oslo reveals Flea Collar, who flexes one or twice and then floats upon energies of her doing.

The ring has accents of grass around its perimeter, but the ropes bordering it are steel coils. Caucus runs alongside the left and starts this battle off with a electrified hit! His powerful Thunder laden fist swung right at Flea, but Flea stood her ground and bent over backwards. The fist sailed right over her, and without missing a beat Flea promptly rose back to her feet-continued her forward momentum with a flip over Caucus and strike down the foe with two knees and a elbow to the rear of his neck!

Ca: -6E/-11H~~ FC: -7E

Caucus falls forward, landing shy of the coils to keep him on his feet. But he's nowhere near out. Scrambling to spot his opponent, Caucus pushes himself forward and runs up to the top coil, where he perches. Flea takes a note of this, and turns away puts all her energy toward a Substitute. Caucus chirps to try and gather her attention, but notices that its not working. So he bounds off of the rope and runs in front of his disrespectful competitor before opening his clawed hands around his eyes and releasing a powerful flash.

Ca: -2E ~~ FC: -15E/-25H Sub: -24H

Caucus watched the Flash die down, only to see Flea standing here in a Taunting manner! Angered now, Caucus hollered and re-energized his fist into that collection of familiar electric fury. That fist found its way hope, shattering the statue of Flea down to half.

Flea, whom was worlds away on the left side of ring, now took the isolated opportunity to walk over toward Caucus. Hearingher footsteps, Caucus turned, thinking it was somebody else coming to check on Flea's broken pieces. Instead, he was treated to a sultry runway walk (which got some jeers from the audience, they came to see a fight, not a damn love story!)

The grass fighter was lovestruck, and there was nothing he could do about it.

Ca: -6E Atr (50)~~ FC: -2E Sub: 16h

The crowd shows their appreciation for the fight starting, but even I must agree, not many blows traded this round.

===End Stats===

Oslo

Entertaining quotes!

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

Master Trainer

Cross Chop, Drain Punch, Cross Chop!

Two more Thunderpunches to break that sub, then Counter his Cross Chop! Bringing us down to 2/1.
    -Grey

Veteran Trainer

P1 Tournament

===Stipulations===

P1 Tournament
    1) No Special Moves
    2) No Subs

===Round 2===

This fight takes a turn for the melodramatic. Caucus, in all his integrity as a fighter...seems to have lost his grip on the situation. Instead of raising his arms and battling against the Substitute that is hindering him from actually fighting in this Tournament-he's standing there, admiring that statue. Flea smiles at her handiwork, before bring her hand overhead-and slamming it down on Caucus's tail. That snapped Caucus to attention readily enough.

Ca: -13H (40)~~ FC: -8E

It would seem no one should attack a Breloom's tail. They get a bit ornery. Caucus immediately dove at the statue-shattering a good portion of it with a well aimed Thunderpunch. As debris flew around him, Flea stepped in, and laid another piece of knowledge on Caucus.

This one was called a Drain Punch, and Caucus quickly seemed to fall in love with her ingenuity. The crowd that was going for Caucus seem a little let down by their mini mascot.

Ca: -6E/-8H (32) ~~ FC: -4E/+4H Sub: 8

Caucus tried to shake the feelings out of his head. Yes, she hit him in the tail. The one area he knew he told her not to touch, because he wasn't ready for that type of relationship. Caucus' eyes shifted from wide eyed to mere slits. Flea Collar didn't seem to mind, as her statue still partially stood.

She lunged over and went for another overhand Cross Chop to dismantle Caucus with. Her approach caused a plethora of feeling to come up in his heart, and even though he saw the hand strike coming for him, he could only think of her soft fingers as they would soon caress his face.

But they never came? Caucus's eyes refocused on the battle to see Flea face first on the floor of the stage, her hand crumpled beside her. The strength and angel of her strike were a tad off, and so it resulted in her being under extended for the strike. Eager beaver missed, that's something you don't see everyday.

Ca: Atr (28)~~ FC: -9E

The energy level has dropped a bit for this match..

===End Stats===

Greyfox

Last edited by DarkestLight; 10th March 2012 at 10:30 AM. Reason: Typos

Entertaining quotes!

Thunderpunch, Stone Edge, Thunderpunch.
    -Grey

Master Trainer

Focus Punch. Then two Blaze Kicks.

Veteran Trainer

P1 Tournament

===Stipulations===

P1 Tournament
    1) No Special Moves
    2) No Subs

===Round 3===

Caucus shook his head, and took a good hard look at Flea. She really did need to do something about that tail of her. It was downright ugly. With teh onset of a few negative feelings, Caucus was able to gear his fists up and thrust it into the remnants of that Substitute. The crowd cheered as it was dismantled, but gave an even more furious calling when Flea seemed to snap out of her trance. She dashed for Caucus, whom was unaware of her transfixed state.

With a massive open palm uppercut, she sent Caucus packing! The small fighter soared high in the arena, before slamming hard back on the mat. The rope barely kept his body in the area.

Ca: -6E/-15H (18)~~ FC: -10E Sub: Boom

Caucus coughed, feeling his chest quiver with each inhalation. His brain was scattered from the force of that blow-where did she learn how to hit like that! He didn't even try to make sense of that strike, that called for retaliation. In short order, he knelt down and threw himself into Flea's gut. He kept his hands out, those claws jabbing that steel like hide of Lucario- dampening the rocky force he was trying to emulate.

Flea let Caucus finish, before delivering a snap judgement of fire, The kick was lightning quick, and the pain it gave Caucus was positively unbearable.

Ca: -9E/-14H (10) ~~ FC: -7E/-5H

Breathing seemed harder this round. Caucus kipped up, only to receive a new Blaze kick to the face. This allowed Caucus to achieve a 360 via kick along. Ouch. Landing back on his bottom, Caucus just stared at her. She really was something else, wasn't she

Ca: -14H Atr (6)~~ FC: -7E

The energy level has dropped a bit for this match..

===End Stats===

Oslo

Last edited by DarkestLight; 10th March 2012 at 07:54 PM.

Entertaining quotes!

Master Trainer

Caucus took a hit during the last action, right?

Cross Chop, Sky Uppercut, Cross Chop.

Nothing else to do but Counter x3.

Good match, Os.
    -Grey

Veteran Trainer

P1 Tournament

===Stipulations===

P1 Tournament
    1) No Special Moves
    2) No Subs

===Round 4===

The battle rages on, as Caucus stands his ground. Planting his tail he crouches as Flea dashes toward him. There is no love lost between these two foes, as Flea comes down for a hefty Cross Chop. Before full power could be achieved from the blow, Caucus catches that steel weighted hand in between his hands. The spur on Flea's hand makes Caucus wince, but he twists Flea's arm and sets her right on the ground. That hurt, alot!

Ca: -6E/-11H ~~ FC: -10E/-32H

With that swift turnaround, Flea felt like her strategy should be rethought. But Oslo nodded, confident in his course of action. The raptorine competitor beckoning for her to attack again as he replanted himself. She followed suit, crouching to give him a humdinger like no other. However, as she completed her uppercut, Caucus made sure to wrap his tail around her foot. As he flew back, he flexed his tail to regain and reverse his momentum, so he went sailing back into Flea. As they collided, he made sure to push down on Flea's chest, slamming her into the ground! The crowd cheered at this comeback rally-glad to see there was still some fight left in the little guy!

Ca: -6E/-12H ~~ FC: -9E/-32H

Both competitors are within knockout range. Caucus slams his foot down, and sqwaks, confident he can still pull this out. Flea groans from the powerful counters she has endured this match, and rights herself. She readies her hand, and swings at Caucus. Caucus tries to take the hit and counter, but his muscles give in, and he falls. Flea crouches over her, exhausted from such a close battle after all.

Ca: -14H ~~ FC: -10E

And with that, the battle has been decided. Oslo moves on to the second round!

===End Stats===

Oslo moves on. 2 points to him
    Greyfox gets one, and Dude, where was Mach Punch or any other Priority non fighting move! Hell, even Spore!
    I get 4, and woot Tournaments ROCK!

*lol Counter also acting as super effective move messed you up Grey. I see that now.

Entertaining quotes!

Master Trainer

Woah, down the wire.

And Spore would have been absolutely murderous in a match without subs. I think Grey was being merciful on purpose.

Spore was only viable during the last round since he had a Sub *and* Attract going on at the same time, but since this was sort of an all-or-nothing last ditch effort, I went in favor of the one attack that could've done the most damage. *shrug*
    -Grey

Veteran Trainer

Reminds me to up my ante when I finally get my shiz together and ram the E4 with all my MIIITTEEE!!

Entertaining quotes!

Master Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Greyfox View Post
    Spore was only viable during the last round since he had a Sub *and* Attract going on at the same time, but since this was sort of an all-or-nothing last ditch effort, I went in favor of the one attack that could've done the most damage. *shrug*
    Yeah, the Sub was the only thing I could think of that would work to stop Spore. I was praying you'd Safeguard so I could Copycat it.

Also, DL is making a play for the Elite 4? I gots to ref that.

It's like Rossy, but more! Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

You know, Oslo, I'm hope I don't face you (considering if I even make it to Round 2), as my Hitmonchan knows nothing BUT fighting moves...
    And DL's plight against the E4 is gonna be reffed by ME, sucka!

Quote Originally Posted by Rossymore View Post
    You know, Oslo, I'm hope I don't face you (considering if I even make it to Round 2), as my Hitmonchan knows nothing BUT fighting moves...
    And DL's plight against the E4 is gonna be reffed by ME, sucka!
    But Chan's got the elemental punches!
    -Grey

Master Trainer

Haha, yeah. As Grey hinted at earlier, there was strategy in me choosing Lucario...

That said, I refuse to underestimate anybody. Hitmonchan could totally pull off the win.