There's been a minor change in my profile. However it's nothing too big. Just something I failed to mention at first ^_~

Name-David Summers
Race-Human
Age-23
Looks-Stands at about 5'11". Has short blond hair, hazel eyes and wears glasses. Normally wears a grey t-shirt with blue jeans and a denim jacket.
Personailty-Very easy to get along with and is friendly towards just about anyone. Despite this he might get a bit of a temper if he feels that someone is being mistreated. He's the type that doesn't believe in certain things and thinks most things can be explained easily. However if you show him hard facts chances are he won't argue with you.
History-Works as a photographer for a local newpaper. He met Brandy about three years ago. Despite her telling him it was a bad idea he eventually convinced her to go out with him. About a year and a half ago the two of them got married. Has no clue about the existance of vampires and that some of his friends and even his own wife are not human. The only thing keeping him from learning about his wife's secret is a very convincing and well thought out cover story.
Allegiance-Freelance
Other-Has some knowledge and training in martial arts from when he was younger. Back in the day he was the top in his class. However he lost intrest and eventually quit. Because of this he's extremely rusty due to not training in several years. Chances are David couldn't hold his own against someone else who is stronger or has much more experience. Despite his weaknesses he is a quick learner and could become a decent fighter if he stopped slacking.

David Summers
------
To a normal couple this could have seemed odd. However to myself and Brandy it was just an everyday thing. She'd come home and then after about an hour or two together I'd be off to my own job. It was all due to her condition known as XP. It didn't take long for me to learn about it. However in the three years we've known each other I had found out that Brandy was a real trooper. Despite having a very rare disorder she made the best of things and was living a normal life like many other people. It was a bit sad that we couldn't do some of the things others did. However it made no difference to me. It wasn't like it actually changed who she was.

While I was getting ready I saw Brandy looking at the shelf I had for my movies and books. "Well I see someone went shopping while I was gone" she had said as she looked through my new books and commented on them. With a chuckle she said "First off we've got Rainbow Six. I guess 20 Bond movies wasn't enough for you was it?" I shook my head and told her "You also can't forget Mission: Impossible." Moving on she came across something I had been wanting to get for a long time. "Not a bad pick. You got the Lord of the Rings trilogy. However being the lazy person I am I think I'd just wait for the third movie." I started to laugh over that when her suddenly serious look made me stop. "Something wrong?" I had asked her. All she did was hold up the third book for a moment before saying anything. "Since when do you read Anne Rice novels?" With a shrug all I did was say "I figured I'd try something different." Brandy looked over some of the book as I went to grab my camera. As I passed her I heard her whisper something to herself. Curious about it I asked "What was that about the book?" My wife just smiled at me and said "It's been a long time since I've read one of these." I must have been a bit tired myself because it sounded more like "This is all wrong. Who would read one of these?"

I would have liked to stick around and take the time to read one of those books but it was time for me to get going. Glancing at the clock I saw it was about 90 minutes before Brandy would be confined to indoors. I had to be at the office within the hour but it was more than enough time for the two of us to get some breakfast together. It had been awhile since we had a chance to do something like this. Since I knew how strange our hours were when compared to each other I knew there was no telling when our next chance to do this would be. Looking back at Brandy I said "Your not feeling too tired are you honey?" However she seemed to get the idea of what I was going to ask. The two of us were already in our car with me behind the wheel before we could even decide on fast food or some small diner.

15 minutes later
After parking about a block away Brandy and myself were walking to one of the local diners. As we walked I talked to her about her research on XP. I wasn't exactly a scientist but I could tell she was having problems with it. She always seemed to get stuck in the same spot. I was about to encourage her to keep at it when the sign of a nearby shop caught her eye. "A fortune teller. You don't see many of those around town" she said. I wasn't sure about Brandy but I didn't exactly trust them. There was no way to prove right there on the spot that they were telling the truth. I was always someone who liked to look at the facts about something rather than trust fate. Working with reporters as a photographer didn't change that viewpoint. However she seemed intrested in this fortune teller and walked it. Normally I would have made a comment about people like these but I figured it would be intresting to see one in action......
------

Not one of my best intros but I think it sets up the things to come for Brandy and David pretty well. It should be intresting to see what direction these characters go in.