Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need to Start Somewhere: Perfect Chaos vs. Crystal Tears (Ref: DarkestLight)

Thread Killer Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Re: Need to Start Somewhere: Perfect Chaos vs. Crystal Tears (Ref: DarkestLight)

I'm bumping this for Crystal but it seems she flamed out again...I don't want to call DQ on this, but I would like to have a slot open and would like to give away the Sableye at the Summer Xmas Tree.

Thread Killer Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Re: Need to Start Somewhere: Perfect Chaos vs. Crystal Tears (Ref: DarkestLight)

So after waiting for a very long time, I unfortunately want to call DQ on this match since I need to free some slots for other battles. Hopefully we can have a rematch in the future Crystal

EDIT: So would this mean that I would get 2 points for this match Darkly or is it null since we both lost 1 Pokemon each? o_O
    Last edited by Perfect Chaos; 29th June 2012 at 08:08 AM.

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

You both get one point. You each lost one, but the second Pokemon for each side was not under 55% health, so ya.

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.