Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need to Start Somewhere: Perfect Chaos vs. Crystal Tears (Ref: DarkestLight)

Thread Killer Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Exclamation Need to Start Somewhere: Perfect Chaos vs. Crystal Tears (Ref: DarkestLight)

So my first match after joining ASB so issuing out an open challenge!

Rules
    3 vs. 3 (one out at a time)
    Banned moves: Rest, Attract, Toxic, Perish Song, and Destiny Bond
    Opponent sends out first and chooses Arena, I'll attack first

So, who wants a piece of the fresh curried meat?!
    Last edited by Perfect Chaos; 18th April 2012 at 12:45 AM.

♥ <(^o^)> ♥ Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Re: Need to Start Somewhere: Open Challenge!

My other match is about to end, so I'll take you on. Just give me a bit to pick a pokemon and come up with an arena.

Arena: The (totallynotcreativeatall) Neighbourhood Park

It’s a park, complete with jungle-gym, swing set, slide, teeter-totter, etc. The day is nice, some clouds here and there. The arena is fenced in, right next to it is the ‘water park’ part of the playground. It has all sorts of tubes, pumps and nozzles that if switched on (pressing the button on one of the posts), activates. There is no pool however, just sprinkles and fun fountains.

I choose Lightning, my female pink Jolteon (far to lazy to post the sprite up atm...) with the Quick Feet ability.
    Last edited by Crystal Tears; 17th April 2012 at 01:54 PM.

Elite Trainer

Default Re: Need to Start Somewhere: Open Challenge!

I'll send out Triglav, my Male Phanpy

Name: Triglav
    Ability: Pickup

Start off by laying out some rock traps in the playground area Triglav. Then let's follow it up by leveling out the playing area a bit followed by a massive quake to get things shaking!

Stealth Rock ~ Bulldoze ~ Earthquake

Now if I could only get a ref as quickly as I got an opponent :O

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: Need to Start Somewhere: Perfect Chaos vs. Crystal Tears (Ref: ???)

Me. Ill do it

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

Advanced Trainer

Default Re: Need to Start Somewhere: Perfect Chaos vs. Crystal Tears (Ref: DarkestLight)

Magnet Rise, then Yawn at 'im... finish with... Hidden Power, lets see what we get.

Veteran Trainer

Default Re: Need to Start Somewhere: Perfect Chaos vs. Crystal Tears (Ref: DarkestLight)

Entry Exhibition!

===Stipulations===

3 vs. 3 (one out at a time)
    Arena: Playground. Fenced in area-next to water park. Sprinkers can be activated.

===Battlers===

===Round 1===

Ahh. A nice playground! It's refreshing to be in a area where kids are, seeing them play. Yet we have two young adults using the park as a Pokebattle arena! Small children gather 'round as a Jolteon and a Phanpy mark off their associative areas. Without any fanfare, the match starts with Triglav running in the sandbox and flinging small things out. Dirtbombs, pieces of glass coated in sand, booger laden sand...all kinds of things..even one of those cool plastic shovels with the waterwheel at the base of the handle! Ok that he kept.

Meanwhile, Lightning hopped up and down in place for a few moments. Then he just...stayed in the air. Weird.

T: -4E SR~~ Li: -5E MR: 6 act

Immunity created, Lightning is now running on sunshine! Literally. He's running in the air, all over the place. This bodes bad for Trig, as he tries to force a landing with a powerful Bulldoze. The swing set rocks all over the place, but Lightning merely yawns at his attempt!

T: -6E Drw~~ Li: -3E

Seemingly unphazed, Trig tries again. This time he manages to knock over a seesaw with the powerful Earthquake. Some kids are startled by the event, but Lighting swoops in to save the day. He dives in and blasts Trig wth strange color orbs. Trig uses his trunk to try and swat them away, but he's movements are rather sluggish. In no time at all he falls over-asleep and damaged from the seemingly purple orbs.

T: -8E/-5H Slp~~ Li: -5E HP:Gh

Hey, he still has that shovel

===End Stats===

CT

Entertaining quotes!

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

Advanced Trainer

Lightning is a female… >.>

Anyways, fantastic job Lightning, now…

Start off with a Double Team, followed by setting up a Light Screen then finish with Shadow Ball. If he uses Double Team on the last action, swift Shadow Ball out for Swift.

Elite Trainer

Sleep Talk x3

If at any time you wake up Triglav, sniff out the real Lightning and try captivating her with your spirit. Then try bringing her down!

Sleep Talk x3

Sub (if wake-up early): Odor Sleuth ~ Captivate ~ Take Down

Veteran Trainer

Entry Exhibition!

===Stipulations===

3 vs. 3 (Singles)
    Arena: Playground. Fenced in area-next to water park. Sprinkers can be activated.

===Battlers===

===Round 2===

With the miniscule elephant asleep, all the kids run over and start to play with him. They pick up his trunk and try to push it around (but a heavy friggin Phanpy is hard to push when your like...3..). Lightning smirks at their antics and quickly gets to work on her own protection. In a flash...literally in a flash, there are 5 Jolteons floating around the field.

Trig however, makes sort work of that. He hops up and with a mighty trumpet, causes of all things, a massive Sandstorm via the sand in the Sandbox! Wow, even asleep Trig knows whats up.

T: -4E ~~ Li: -3E +4 cl
    SS: 6 act.

With the Sandstorm up, it makes it hard for Lightning to actually see anything. She does her best and raises a barrier to coat her prickly behind. Trig sounds off again, and Lightning looks for the origin of the sound. She then watches as Trig waves his trunk around. The heck is it DOING.

Needless to say, the swaggerific Phanpy was unsuccessful since Lightning couldn't see him.(-1)

T: -4E~~ Li: -4E LS: 6 act

Lightning dashed from her spot and reached the sandbox in record time. Trig was still there, still sleeping! In response, she welled up a sphere of fury and made sure to dunk it on his head. The shock of the attack woke up the elephant, who immediately adjusted to the sands blotting effect. He charged, and all that ground weight slammed Lightning into the rubber matted ground.(-1)

T: -7E/-8H ~~ Li: -8E/-9H

The kids are waiting to play once the Sandstorm ends.

===End Stats===

PC

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer

Glad to see your finally awake Triglav. Time to get serious!

Sniff out the real Lightning and try captivating her with your spirit. Then try bringing her down off her feet

Odor Sleuth ~ Captivate ~ Bulldoze

Advanced Trainer

Lightning, use Fake Tears, then don't pay attention to that attempt at captivation at all - close your eyes and use Magnet Rise. Finish with Shadow Ball!

Veteran Trainer

Entry Exhibition!

===Stipulations===

3 vs. 3 (Singles)

===Battlers===

===Round 3===

Trig takes a few deep breaths in order to locate Lightning. Even though there is only one Lightning on the field due to the Sandstorm. The now over-obvious Lightning just sniffles. The tears it exudes are halfway fake, I'm pretty sure the sands are actually making its eyes water. (-1)

T: -3E -2 SpD~~ Li: -2E

Pleased with its crying game, Lightning swiftly moved backwards? Trig stared as the Jolteon dashed backwards, and was confused as to its course of action. Jumping up and down, the spiky beast began to float once more off the ground. Trig tried to gain its attention, but Lightning was not caring about anything but floating. (-1)

T: -2E ~~ Li: -5E MR: 6 act

Reasserting itself in the skyline, Lightning felt safe from the world. The tilting ground helped to reaffirm this. As Trig seemed to be at a loss, the wily Jolteon flung a sphere of deeply sorrowful energy. The strike created an explosive reaction, and Trig was left on his side, pained.(-1)

T: -6E/-14H ~~ Li: -8E

===End Stats===

CT

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer

Signal Beam, then Flash, finish with Shadow Ball. If he tries double team, captivating you, or swaggering around like he owns the place - just close your eyes and unleash a swift to ruin his day.

Elite Trainer

Triglav, you see that slide over there? I want you to jump ontop of it and roll into a ball. Then, using your momentum, roll down the slide to increase your momentum and slam into Jolteon as hard as you can! Use that increased power to keep rolling and knock that Jolteon senseless!

Defense Curl ~ Rollout x2

Veteran Trainer

[Bump] Reminder when I get time to ref this first.

Entertaining quotes!

Luck's least favorite person Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

also, Crystal, you just gained, like, 20 respect points from me for having a freakin' jolteon!

Veteran Trainer

Entry Exhibition!

===Stipulations===

3 vs. 3 (Singles)

===Battlers===

===Round 4===

With the sands still scratching away at the Jolteon's face, Lightning makes an attempt to shut down the fleeing pachyderm. Twin beams shoot from opposing spokes on its body, and slam right into Trig as he reaches the slide...and blasts him up the chute! He manages to hold onto the top of the slide rung with his trunk and curls his body in order to regain a foothold. (-1)

T: -3E/-11H +Def~~ Li: -6E

The kids all scream with joy as the sands finally die down. Lightning rejoices too, as she can now see her target clearly. And he's being cheered on by the kids to go down the slide as he...revves up?

Unsure about all of that, Lightning creates a disassociative flash that makes everyone wonder where it even came from. As the white screen faded from the area, Lightning was quick to receive a speedy hit from a blue sphere!

T: -3E ~~ Li: -2E/-4H

Lowering close to the grounde, Lightning looked back to see that strange blue ball catch traction against the rubber mat, and squeal like a burning tire! Oh shi-that was Trig! Quickly she flung a Shadowball at the creature, and blasted it backwards! The Phanpy however reversed momentum and went the long way, before careening into Lightning via using the edge of the sandbox as a bump for some much needed vertical assistance!

T: -3E/-14H ~~ Li: -8E/-8H

===End Stats===

pc

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer

Triglav, keep up the good work and continue rolling into her!

If at any time your rolls don't work, try slamming your body into Lightning and we can slow her down a bit with that, follow up with slowing her down even more with some rocks

Rollout x3

Subs: Body Slam ~ Rock Tomb

Advanced Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by BTPoke View Post
    also, Crystal, you just gained, like, 20 respect points from me for having a freakin' jolteon!
    Yay? xD I ♥ Jolteon

Rain Dance to make him loose traction and slip up, Roar to completely stop rollout if it’s still coming... Otherwise - smash him back with Iron Tail when he comes in for a body slam, and use Quick Attack to dodge Rock Tomb and hit Trig.

Veteran Trainer

Entry Exhibition!

===Stipulations===

3 vs. 3 (Singles)

===Battlers===

===Round 5===

Lightning shook off the last strike and whirled around in place. Its levitating abilities allowed it have more control over how to portray itself for the next move. Dipping and rising, Lightining appeased the sky gods with his tribute, and then Trig comes slamming into the back of his head.

Jolteon grimaced and growled, as his equilibrium was completely thrown off by it

T: -3E~~ Li: -4E/-16H
    Rain Dance: 7 act

His heavenly floating starting to waver, Lightning went for a vocal assault. The revving sphere drove into a intimidating series of barks, that caused him to veer to the right. The move missed and yet-Lightning found his body splashed by dirty sandbox water from the Phanpy's curve.

T: -3E sl Int.~~ Li: -2E

Unfiurled finally, Trig waits. He's not sure if he should approach someone with tat kind of power in their voice. But his better judgement gets knocked aside, and he weakly trumpets his next attack. Rocks fall from the sky in cue to his music, but he noticed a yellow streak zipping between the rocks. It escaped the range of the trip and collided with Phanpy as hard as it could.

T: -5E/-4H ~~ Li: -3E

===End Stats===

CT

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer

Magnet Rise again, If he tries double team, captivating you, or swaggering around just close your eyes to ignore it. Next Signal Beam and finish with Shadow Ball. If Trig tries to use rock tomb, use Agility to dodge it and then follow the original planned actions.

Elite Trainer

Triglav, don't be afraid of Lightning, you can take her full-on!

First, let's get your focus back up and before Lightning gets that Signal Beam off, shroud and confuse her with a dust storm to get rid of this rain too. Finish off by slamming your body into her to see if that'll take her off her feet

Focus Energy ~ Sandstorm ~ Body Slam

Veteran Trainer

Long week. Ok back on track.

Entry Exhibition!

===Stipulations===

3 vs. 3 (Singles)

===Battlers===

===Round 6===

The pit pat of raindrops did not deter the kids, nor the Pokemon from continuing on their missions. Trig huddled and stared at the ground, as Lightning once again defied physics somehow. As Lightning achieved lift, Trig raised his head and raised his trunk up, in a sign of confidence.

T: -3E +1 Crit~~ Li: -5E
    Mr: 7 act

That raised trunk was then trumpeted. It powered through the rain and forced the sands to once again kick up. The kids all cried and ran for shelter as the sandbox storm picked up once more. Lightning did not approve, and fired off a Signal Beam to stop the sandblower. The beam struck, but now Lightning was encased in sandy winds. (-1)

T: -4E/-10H SS: 7 act ~~ Li: -6E

Trig trots through the storm, spotting Lightning a few feet away. Lightning is looking through as much of the storm, but she can't make heads or tails of it. Doesn't help when you are in a small playground and something blindsides you into a metal bar. Ouch. Instinctively, she fires a Shadowball into the sand, and manages to pelt Trig. (-1)

T: -6E/-15H ~~ Li: -8E/-11H

===End Stats===

PC

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer

Let's take advantage of the Sandstorm Triglav! Make some clones to help confuse Lightning even more and keep pounding at her with your body. Finish off by showing how super powerful you really are

If she manages to land some extreme blows next round, endure it as best as you can and then use your ace in the hole

Double Team ~ Body Slam ~ Superpower

Subs: If Triglav takes damage that puts him 5% or below on health, substitute with

Endure ~ Last Resort (2 actions remaining) or just Last Resort (if at 5% health on his last action of the round)

Advanced Trainer

He can see perfectly fine in this mess, that’s alright. Yawn at him… then use Swift to get rid of those silly clones and finally use Agility to dodge the superpower. If he’s too tired to use superpower, then get yourself Worked Up.

My Magnet Rise is still in affect right? @_@

Veteran Trainer

Entry Exhibition!

===Stipulations===

3 vs. 3 (Singles)

===Battlers===

===Round 6===

The sand swirls unforgivingly around Lightning and she really can't deal. Even more so is the problem of yawning in the midst of a Sandstorm...that's really not going to have much of an effect. She tries anyway, as Trig willingly keeps his distance.

But Trig has problems of his own. His clones keep vanishing as soon as he makes them. Must be due to the sands flying though them. (-1)

T: -3E ~~ Li: -2E

Lightning speeds left and right to see if she can spot the little blue elephant. Over in her peripheral left view, she spies what looks to be a trunk. Turning toward it, she fires off quills from her hide! Ha, they go the opposite direction. That's funny. The quills impale themselves into the Phanpy's hide, and he retaliates with a charge! Lightning is at the perfect height to be slammed into from the ground! (-1)

Oh ho! What kind of trickery is this! Lightning's paralyzed! That's no good!

T: -6E/-8H ~~ Li: -4E/-10H Par

That elephant sure knows how to work it! Trig continues his barrage on Lightning-now aiming his trunk at the downed quadruped. Lightning suddenly vanishes. I mean VANISHES.

Gotta be the quick feet! That was godawful fast. Lightning keeps moving and Trig is forced to take the change. He charges for Lightning, but Lightning keeps moving left and right and up high and around...ultimately leaving Trig unable to use Superpower.(-1)

T: >O! ~~ Li: -3E +2 Spd

===End Stats===

CT

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer

Right, yawning in a sand storm.

My bad.

Relax twice then use Magnet Rise - same deal as always. Ignore swaggering and captivation by closing your eyes. Use your speed boost to dodge as best you can - especially if they're moves that will really hurt.

Elite Trainer

Right Triglav, hopefully that Paralysis will kick in at some point to help us out.

She wants to relax huh? Keep her on her toes then, Triglav! Trap her with some stones to keep her down, then body slam her once more. If her Magnet Rise fails her, then unleash a massive quake to shake her around some.

If Magnet Rise works once again, try and trap her again with some more rocks

Rock Tomb ~ Body Slam ~ Earthquake

If Magnet Rise works on last action: Sub Rock Tomb for Earthquake

Veteran Trainer

Entry Exhibition!

===Stipulations===

3 vs. 3 (Singles)

===Battlers===

===Round 7===

The sands made it rough on Lightning. Floating around-the Jolteon growled and listened for the sounds of rocks. They came alright, from the left side of the field. Seeing no way to relax, Lightning dashed away and left the rocks behind.(-1)

T: -5E ~~ Li: -2E

Thinking she was safe now, Lightning lowered toward the ground. The sands seemed to be weakening, and she could make out shapes. There was the sandbox, and the jungle gym...and the elephant wrecking ball slamming her into the ground! (-1)

They both hit the ground and at that moment, Lightning realized the magnet Rise was gone, and the Sands ceased.

T: -6E ~~ Li: +6E/-10H

The weather open again, Lightning hopped up and..then cringed. It was actually paralyzed! Lightning was confused, this feeling was never supposed to happen to her. As such, Trig trumpeted with glee and began stomping around. The playarea began to bounce and shift, leaving Lightning to roll around in pain. When the world ceased moving, Lightning seemed to be out of the match.

T: -8E ~~ Li: -24H

===End Stats===

CT releases, PC attacks

Last edited by DarkestLight; 12th May 2012 at 11:12 AM.

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer

Uh Dark, I actually posted that if Magnet Rise didn't work on the last action to use Earthquake instead of Rock Tomb.

Veteran Trainer

>.>...I know not what you mean *Sprinkles Magic Pixie Dust*

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer

I'm assuming this is an automatic DQ? I'm willing to let CT come back and make attacks if she's still around

Veteran Trainer

I;m pretty sure CT posted in the absence tower recently

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer

Okay so.... there are various reasons (excuses) I could put here, but I won't bother. I'm to lazy, either way. I'm not dead (yet), and if you're still willing to battle so am I.

If you are, I pick Pantheron my female shiny ninetales.

If not, well.. my bad?

Veteran Trainer

Diablosucked your soul, we already know

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer

Nope glad to see you back! Rather would finish it up than win by DQ. So let's get it started!

Let's push through Triglav! Give Pantheron a shaky welcome and keep up the assault!

If you reach your utmost limit, then endure as much as you can and we'll use your trump card to show we mean business.

Earthquake ~ Earthquake ~ Earthquake

If reach 5% health by 2nd action: Sub in Endure ~ Trump Card
    If reach 5% health by 3rd action: Sub in Trump Card

Elite Trainer

Bump for Crystal?

Advanced Trainer

Urk, sorry.

Finish him in one blast, after that first earthquake - combine two Energy Balls and fire away. If he's still alive after that, use Hypnosis.

Veteran Trainer

Entry Exhibition!

===Stipulations===

3 vs. 3 (Singles)

===Battlers===

===Round 8===

Lightning out, Crystal whips out her next competitor nonchalantly.

The light bevels a bit and creates a Ninetales out ofthin air. Don't really see Pantheon much. Oh that's why. Cause its a super fast target for rocks that seem to have a vendetta against the living. [Rock Attack!!!: -4]

That moment of discomfort was slightly added to with the lapse in energy from Trig's latest attempt at an Earthquake. Feeling its intensity severely downgraded, Pantheon swelled her energy into a massive dual attack. Not one, but two spheres of grassy essence splashed over his body-and gave him the grassiest itch of a lifetime.

He just ran away, like seriously, Trig just ran away crying to PChaos. Because that's how much that attack hurt. And then he fainted.

T: -2E/-32H ~~ Pa: -16E/-5H

===End Stats===

PC release, CT

Last edited by DarkestLight; 15th June 2012 at 07:07 PM.

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer

Hmm...guess I'll use my other new Pogey that I got, my Sableye!

F
    Ability: Prankster

EDIT: By the way Dark, you forgot to edit the end stats for Pantheron in losing health from Stealth Rock. And I thought Earthquake hit her before the Dual-Energy Ball hit (although I might be reading the reffing wrong)
    Last edited by Perfect Chaos; 15th June 2012 at 09:52 AM.