Thread: I Want Conkeldurr BAD!!!

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Default I Want Conkeldurr BAD!!!

I never played pokemon online ad I'll learn how to just to get it. I trained timburr from level 13 to level 42 stopping him from evolving every level because I don't like gurdurr as much. when I find some one who is willing to do a trade and trade back with me I will use a rare candy just to finally let it evolve. PLEASE HELP ME OUT.

MY NAME IS Max friend code 2709 7140 4486

The real Shonta Moderator

Default Re: I Want Conkeldurr BAD!!!

First of all, welcome to TPM. You'll have a nice time with us! I should warn you that this isn't the right thread for that, so you might want to move it to Black/White before one of the mods do.
    Random Quote:
    "Well-behaved women seldom make history." ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

My XBox Live gamertag is gleameyes26. Feel free to add me!

Vote for your favorite fanmade video game lyricshere!

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by classy_cat18 View Post
    First of all, welcome to TPM. You'll have a nice time with us! I should warn you that this isn't the right thread for that, so you might want to move it to Black/White before one of the mods do.
    how can I move it?

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Cool Re: I Want Conkeldurr BAD!!!

And here I thought it was some newbie with a timburr as one of their four starters here in the ASB...

because if you were to join the ASB I Charles Legend the king of Newcomers would more then gladly to take you on Poketalmonsters join us. The ASB is fun do to the fact you can use all moves a pokémon can know....

Actually the mods would need to move it, however I think what classy meant was repost it in the Black/White...

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

“If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.” ― Albert Einstein

"The computer world is like an intellectual Wild West, in which you can shoot anyone you wish with your ideas, if you're willing to risk the consequences." --from Hackers & Painters: Big Ideas from the Computer Age, by Paul Graham

"To build a story world, the author must be part artist, part engineer, and sometimes part mad scientist.." --from Fundamentals of world building by Jessie Verino

“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” - Hippocrates

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

Sorry, I've only just found this thread. I can help you evolve him if you want. Contact me on AIM (LadyVulpixG) so that we can talk in real time while we do the trade.

And since someone has been advertising ASB, I should mention that I consider AC/CC fun because you can actually raise your Pokemon there (train them to gain levels and learn moves), develop their characters as you write stories about them, battle other trainers using stats and base powers similar to those in the games, and the battles don't take nearly as long to be completed.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭