Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 4 on 4 pokemon battle please

Thread Killer Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Re: 4 on 4 pokemon battle please

[Bump] Haven't forgotten about you guys, just feeling a bit lazy and my laptop's dead at the moment since there's no power over here but I'll get up a reffing up for the next round very soon.

A Preemptive Strike

PKMN Trainer firepokemon
    VS.
    PKMN Trainer EraGam

Arena
    An old basketball court. The surface is nice and flat, but the hoops are still there. It`s very sunny, but the weather changes quickly.

Stipulations
    Rules: Prefer a more offensive battle so you will have access to all attacks that do direct damage but attacks such as Sleep Powder, Stealth Rock etc. or defensive moves would be limited to just four such moves per pokemon (though they may be used as many times as deemed necessary)
    Banned Moves: Attract
    DQ Time: 1 Week

-=- Pre-Round -=-

firepokemon
    x3
    [Pachirisu][F]
    95% HP
    81% EN
    *Volt Absorb*
    *Normal*
    I'm baaaaaacccccckkkkk!!

Super Fang ~ Rain Dance ~ Thunder

EraGam
    x3
    [Ricky][M]
    93% HP
    82% EN
    *Blaze*
    Oh great, a squirrel...

Smokescreen ~ Sunny Day ~ Inferno

-=- Round 8 -=-

Welcome back folks. We're getting set for the next round here at the abandoned basketball court...ironic, considering how the NBA Playoffs are going, guess that's what everyone's watching at this point. firepokemon proceeds to send out his next Pokémon, the Pokéball opening in a flash of light, revealing Pachirisu, who has come back out after leaving at the start of the battle. She gives a silly wave to Ricky, who looks at her in a puzzled manner. The commands have been given and the Pokémon look set, so let's start with Round 8!

Pachirisu starts the round off by boucing around happily on her feet and before she charges forward toward Ricky, her two front teeth beginning to glow and growing larger as a result! Oh Pachirisu, what long, sharp teeth you have?! Cyndaquil doesn't feel like getting eaten today and in response lets loose a large stream of smoke from his mouth, engulfing Pachirisu as she flies past Ricky, coughing up a fit!

: -0% health, -10% energy
    [-1 Acc.]
    : -0% health, -4% energy

Pachirisu is super mad that the mouse Pokémon so easily managed to avoid her but begins to hop around in a rhythmic fashion, sending up a prayer to the rain gods. Oh man, it's getting tribal in here now! As she does so, dark storm clouds begin to form up in the sky around the court and a massive downpower begins to fall down on the two combatants, in turn clearing out the smoke from the field. Ricky's flame flutters a bit, not liking the new rain showers one bit. The flame on his back grows brighter as the Cyndaquil powers up a small orb of golden energy and releases toward the storm clouds in the sky. Golden rays of sunlight begin to shine through the clouds as they begin to dissipate and the sun shines brighter than before! What sudden weather changes we've been having. The gods must be crazy!.

: -0% health, --4% energy
    [-1 Acc.]
    : -0% health, -5% energy

Pachirisu, now boiling mad at that mouse for foiling her dastardly plans once again, decides to unleash her full fury, her body glowing with bright electrical power and calling down a bolt of lightning from the heavens above. However, it took a mighty effort from Pachirisu as the thunderbolt drops down but fails to hit Ricky since there are no storm clouds in the sky! Ricky takes the open opportunity and the flame on his back flares up as he lets out a ring-shaped stream of fire that strikes Pachirisu directly. Pachirisu gets up but notices that her tail is actually on fire! She starts running around in a panic, trying her best to put out the flames, which is probably going to leave a sizable burn on her tail. Ricky can't help but laugh at the poor squirrel's misfortune.

: -11% health, --10% energy
    [-1 Acc., -1 Atk.]
    *HOT! HOT! HOT!*

-=- End of Round 8 -=-

[Pachirisu][F]
    84% HP
    57% EN
    *Volt Absorb*
    *Tail on fire*
    [-1 Accuracy]
    PUTITOUT! PUTITOUT! PUTITOUT

[Ricky][M]
    93% HP
    63% EN
    *Blaze*

End of Round 8 Notes
    –Burns do the same damage as regular Poison (-3% health at the end of every round), until it is cured or the Pokémon faints. It also reduces Attack by 1 stage
    –Sorry for the late reffing, I'm on vacation and enjoying playing WoW and just overall being lazy
    –EraGam to command first next round!
    Last edited by Perfect Chaos; 15th May 2012 at 04:55 AM.

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Good job Ricky.
    Now lets go with Flame Burst, then Dig! If she tries to dodge (protect, set up a move to dodge...) on the third turn, use Lava Plume on the second turn and Rollout on the third. If she uses another Rain Dance, use Rollout instead of the fire moves.

Is ASB Back? Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

this battle seems ironic
    also why wow all the cool people play minecraft

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Ash0011 View Post
    this battle seems ironic
    also why wow all the cool people play minecraft
    Why do you think so?

Smoke and fire Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Fine.

Pachirisu use Super Fang then while the Pokemon uses Dig we may as well use Dig as well. We're both weak to ground attacks after all.
    Registered March 24th 2000

Dude, you were the dumbass who was pissing us all with your "game", you've lied to us, spammed. (yes you have) and utterly annoyed us, you big, fat hypocrite.

Oh I miss you Calaveron

Elite Trainer

And here I am a week later. Maybe they should give a DQ time for the refs also .

A Preemptive Strike

PKMN Trainer firepokemon
    VS.
    PKMN Trainer EraGam

Arena
    An old basketball court. The surface is nice and flat, but the hoops are still there. It`s very sunny, but the weather changes quickly.

Stipulations
    Rules: Prefer a more offensive battle so you will have access to all attacks that do direct damage but attacks such as Sleep Powder, Stealth Rock etc. or defensive moves would be limited to just four such moves per pokemon (though they may be used as many times as deemed necessary)

-=- Pre-Round -=-

firepokemon
    x3

[Pachirisu][F]
    84% HP
    57% EN
    *Volt Absorb*
    *Tail on fire*
    [-1 Accuracy, -1 Attack]
    PUTITOUT! PUTITOUT! PUTITOUT

Super Fang ~ Dig ~ Dig

EraGam
    x3
    [Ricky][M]
    93% HP
    63% EN
    *Blaze*

Flame Burst ~ Dig ~ Dig

-=- Round 9 -=-

*snores* Mee mee mee meee...*snorts* Wha-? Oh shit, the battle's still going on? How long have I been out...eh whatever, let's get back to this next round of Rodent Rumblers!™

Ricky, taking advantage of a slight hindrance in mobility due to the burn on Pachirisu's tail, forms and shoots out a ball of fire into the air that seems to float for a moment before bursting out and raining down streams of fire ontop of Pachirisu! Pachirisu composes herself from the fiery assault, and rushes forward on her tiny feet, her fangs now glowing and elongated and she manages to take a mighty chomp out of Ricky as well.

: -7% health, --10% energy
    (-1 Acc., -1 Atk.)
    : -8% health, -7% energy

Ricky decides to resort to guerilla tactics and proceeds to furiously dig into the asphalt, although he has some difficulty eventually getting past the hard court surface but somehow manages to pass through and hide himself underground. Pachirisu manages to follow suit, even having the same level of difficulty getting underground past the asphalt.

: -0% health, --9% energy
    (-1 Acc., -1 Atk.)
    : -0% health, -9% energy

The trainers both look on quizzically, wondering when and where their respective Pokémon will pop out from the ground and who will be the victor in controlling the underground advantage. Eventually, two shapes begin to emerge from the formed holes on the side of the field. On firepokemon's side, a large burst of flame shoots out as Ricky jumps out from the hole and blinks a few times toward firepokemon, not recognizing his trainer at all. Meanwhile over on EraGam's side, a white, mousy-like head pops out and chitters, as Pachirisu notices that she manages to pop out on the opposite side of the arena with her opponent's trainer. The two decide to take advantage of their current positions and simultaneously torch/shock their opponents trainers for good measure.

: -0% health, --7% energy
    (-1 Acc., -1 Atk.)
    : -0% health, -7% energy

It seems those last commands didn't pan out the way that these two Trainers had hoped they would. However, Pachirisu still feels the effects of the large burn on her tail, especially trying to pull out through such a tiny hole in the ground that Ricky had manage to dug up.

: -3% health, --0% energy
    (-1 Acc., -1 Atk.)

-=- End of Round 9 -=-

[Pachirisu][F]
    74% HP
    31% EN
    *Volt Absorb*
    *Tail burn*
    [-1 Accuracy, -1 Attack]
    Damn that still hurts...

[Ricky][M]
    85% HP
    40% EN
    *Blaze*
    Should I have taken that left turn at Albaquerque?

End of Round 8 Notes
    –Burns do the same damage as regular Poison (-3% health at the end of every round), until it is cured or the Pokémon faints. It also reduces Attack by 1 stage
    –I'm too damn lazy for my own good
    –firepokemon to command first next round!

Master Trainer

Hey dont worry too much about being slightly late posted your reffing. I'm fine with it.

Pachirisu use Thunderbolt for a good STAB move. Then follow that with Toxic. If he goes and dodges or uses dig instead of Toxic use Dig. Otherwise use Dig for the third move.

Dude, you were the dumbass who was pissing us all with your "game", you've lied to us, spammed. (yes you have) and utterly annoyed us, you big, fat hypocrite.

Oh I miss you Calaveron

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Smokescreen, Protect and Toxic. If you arent fast enough on the third turn, use substitute

Elite Trainer

Sorry guys my laptop's on tbe fritz at the moment, posting from my iPhone. Hoping to get it fixed in the next couple of days, so just hang tight for the moment and I'll get back to this ASAP

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Bump for PC.

Elite Trainer

I really apologize guys, still posting from my iPhone. Hopefully, I can log into a nearby cyber café and get something posted tomorrow for you all.

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

It`s fine

Elite Trainer

A Preemptive Strike

PKMN Trainer firepokemon
    VS.
    PKMN Trainer EraGam

Arena

Stipulations

-=- Pre-Round -=-

-=- Round 10 -=-

Loading…loading…loading…SUCCESS! *brushes away the cobwebs* O HAI THER! Well after quite some time, we are ready to get back to this exciting match-up between firepokemon and EraGam. The commands have been issued AEONS ago, so let’s let the super lazy-ass ref get to this job and let the battle continue!

Ricky, still maintaining his slight speed advantage from before, starts off by spewing out a large stream of acrid smoke onto the field. OH GOD MY EYES, THEY BURN! Pachirisu also feels the sting of the smoke in her eyes, but manages to fire off a burst of electrical energy that manages to find its mark on Ricky!

(-1 Acc.,)
    : -11% health, -4% energy

Ricky, not liking being shocked at all one bit, decides to play it safe by curling up into a ball while throwing up a light green-colored barrier. Pachirisu goes on the defensive as well, and once again begins to dig through the hard asphalt with some effort, before disappearing underneath the court. She manages to pop out right underneath Ricky, but was still unable to penetrate through his protective barrier.

: -0% health, -8% energy
    (-1 Acc.)
    : -0% health, -12% energy

Ricky looks like he’s feeling a rumble in his stomach and…Oh dammit not again, looks like he’s gonna hurl! He proceeds to shoot out a purple glob of ooze at Pachirisu. Seeing the immediate danger, she once more begins to tunnel underground, just narrowly avoiding the vile vomit from hitting her. Ricky looks around confused, when suddenly the asphalt behind him bursts upwards and he’s smacked by Pachirisu, who unfortunately hits him with the side containing her burn.

(-1 Acc.,)
    : -10% health, -6% energy

Pachirisu’s burn still manages to affect her attacking prowess as well as her speed advantage. Not to mention, hindering her health as well as this battle continues on!

: -3% health, --0% energy
    (-1 Acc.,)

-=- End of Round 10-=-

End of Round 10 Notes
    –I'm finally back after almost 2 weeks! Did ya guys miss me?
    –I'm messing around with a new template for reffing battles, but I don't think it's working out too well for me. Gimme your opinions of whether you prefer my old template or the new one and I'll change accordingly
    –EraGam to command first next round!
    Last edited by Perfect Chaos; 11th June 2012 at 08:56 PM. Reason: Forgot to include new HP/EN changes from the Round.

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Curl up into a flame wheel, charge and stay in that formation for a better rollout, then give him another rollout. If he tries a super fang, send a flame burst down his throat. If he protects or you use Flame burst on the first turn, use Flame wheel ~ Rollout on the last turns. If he protects on the second turn, try to stay in your ball and sit that one out.

Master Trainer

The break has been good funny enough as haven't been 100%.

Right Pachirisu use Hyper Fang followed by Thunderbolt and then Discharge.

Oh I miss you Calaveron

Elite Trainer

A Preemptive Strike

PKMN Trainer firepokemon
    VS.
    PKMN Trainer EraGam

Arena

Stipulations

-=- Pre-Round -=-

-=- Round 11 -=-

And now we return back to our regularly scheduled program. The battle continues to heat up between these rising trainers as Round 11 commences forth!

Ricky starts off by charging at Pachirisu as he curls into a ball and the flames on his back envelop him. Pachirisu's fangs glow and elongate as the the electric squirrel rushes forward and the two mouse-like Pokemon collide with each other. Both Pokemon have started panting heavily with fatigue beginning to settle in.

: -9% health, -8% energy
    : -7% health, -6% energy

Ricky builds up momentum by continuing his spin into a full-out charge right into Pachirisu! Sonic, eat your heart out. Although Pachirisu didn't explode withfurry, fuzzy animals coming out of her body, she proves that she belongs to her type by recovering and launching out a major bolt of lightning, but her stinging eyes were not able to aim properly at the spin-dashing spinning fiery hedgehog. Pachirisu begins to feel weaker from reaching her limits as she starts to sweat profusely.

: -5% health, -7% energy (-4 health)
    : -0% health, -5% energy

Ricky seems to have been heavily favored this round as the rotating rodent continues to spin around and comes in for another direct hit! Pachirisu takes the full assault and decides to take a more wide-spread strategy by charging up and releasing light blue beams of electric energy that go flying everywhere and some manage to shock Ricky as well...looks like he might be paralyzed since he's starting to slow down a bit!

: -10% health, -8% energy (-4 health)
    : -12% health, -7% energy
    *Par*

Pachirisu's burn begins to flare up once more and causes her to become weaker! Looks like she might last much longer

: -3% health

-=- End of Round 11-=-

End of Round 11 Notes
    —At 0% Energy, Battlers take -1% Health for every 2% Energy used.
    —Burns take away -3% Health at the end of each Round and lower Attack by 1 stage.
    —I typed this whole reffing on my iPhone. Worst. Reffing. Experience. Ever.
    Team firepokemon to command first

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

I tried that once but canceled after the first turn.. Seriously your fingers must be falling of by now XD
    Also is the rollout still active?

Elite Trainer

Technically Ricky's still spinning but he'll be slowed down by the paralysis, and if it locks him up, he'll have the power start over again.
    Last edited by Perfect Chaos; 20th June 2012 at 12:31 PM. Reason: Still can't spell for some reason >_>

Master Trainer

Right Pachirisu you've fought well but your energy is getting very low. Start with Thunderbolt followed by Facade as you are statused. If your HP is below 5% use Last Resort as your third attack otherwise use Facade again.

Thunderbolt - Facade - Last Resort/Facade.

Oh I miss you Calaveron

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Rollout 3x, if the paralysis stops you, proceed with flamethrower.

Elite Trainer

A Preemptive Strike

PKMN Trainer firepokemon
    VS.
    PKMN Trainer EraGam

Arena

Stipulations

-=- Pre-Round -=-

firepokemon
    x3

[Pachirisu][F]
    40% HP
    00% EN
    *Volt Absorb*
    *Burn*
    [-2 Accuracy, -1 Attack]

Thunderbolt ~ Facade

EraGam
    x3
    [Ricky][M]
    45% HP
    00% EN
    *Blaze*
    *Paralysis*

Rollout ~ Rollout

-=- Round 12 -=-

We're back as these pint-sized critters have really been giving it their all in this battle. But there can only be one! Let's get back to the action as Round 12 commences!

Ricky keeps on rolling on forward as he picks up speed and smacks straight into Pachirisu. Pachirisu manages to retaliate back with a large Thunderbolt, that shocks Ricky abruptly! Talk about a bad hair day!

: -15% health, -6% energy (-3% health)
    (-1 Acc., -1 Atk.)
    : -12% health, -10% energy (-5% health)

Pachirisu manages to take advantage of her burn and lauches herself forward in an white energized tackle straight at the mischevious mouse, doing a hefty amount of damage to him and knocking him off-balance! Ricky still somehow manages to maintain his balance and goes in for yet another Homing Attack rolling hit, doing sizeable damage to Pachirisu! She goes flying away, wondering if she really was a robot with fuzzy animals inside waiting to be released!

: -19% health, -7% energy (-3% health)
    : -13% health, -15% energy (-7% health)

-=- End of Round 12 -=-

[Pachirisu][F]
    00% HP
    00% EN
    *Volt Absorb*
    *Fainted*
    [-1 Accuracy, -1 Attack]

[Ricky][M]
    08% HP
    00% EN
    *Blaze*
    *PAR*

End of Round 12 Notes
    –Damage was capped to 40% this round
    Team firepokemon to release first, Team EraGam to command first next round!
    Last edited by Perfect Chaos; 26th June 2012 at 10:37 AM.

Master Trainer

Come forth Zofis my lovely Dratini.

Oh I miss you Calaveron

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Ricky, I put all my hope in you, go for an Inferno!
    If it protects or you`re paralysed, relax and push the commands forward. If by any chance you`re still up later, use smokescreen.

Master Trainer

Zofis use Aqua Tail and follow that with Dragon Dance. If it somehow survives hit with Waterfall.

Oh I miss you Calaveron

Elite Trainer

A Preemptive Strike

PKMN Trainer firepokemon
    VS.
    PKMN Trainer EraGam

Arena

Stipulations

-=- Pre-Round -=-

firepokemon
    x2
    [Zofis][M]
    100% HP
    100% EN
    *Shed Skin*
    *No Status*

Aqua Tail

EraGam
    x3
    [Ricky][M]
    08% HP
    00% EN
    *Blaze*
    *Paralysis*

Inferno

-=- Round 13 -=-

Pachirisu put up a great match against EraGam's Cyndaquil but couldn't follow through with a knockout. Althought he may be down by one Pokemon, firepokemon looks to quickly even up the odds as we get set for (un)lucky Round 13!

Ricky amazingly still manages to fight through the paralysis brought on by Pachirisu previously, powers up to release one last attack and unleashes a torrid ring of fire from his mouth at Zoris. However, he couldn't manage to aim it properly as Zofis narrowly is missed. In retaliation, the serpentine dragon rushes forward, water spiraling around his tail and proceeds to deliver a hard smack that sends Ricky flying across the field, knocked out silly!

: -0% health, -8% energy
    : -12% health, -9% energy (-4% health)

-=- End of Round 13 -=-

firepokemon
    x2
    [Zofis][M]
    100% HP
    92% EN
    *Shed Skin*
    *No Status*

EraGam
    x3
    [Ricky][M]
    00% HP
    00% EN
    *Blaze*
    *Paralysis*

End of Round 13 Notes
    Team EraGam to release first, Team firepokemon to command first next round!

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

I choose Marvel! Lets make it interesting.

Marvel - Dragonair (f) Shed skin

Elite Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by EraGam View Post
    I choose Marvel! Lets make it interesting.

Marvel - Dragonair (f) Shed skin
    It's gonna make it easier for me to use sprites, since they're one right after the other in Pokedex numbers

Luck's least favorite person Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Well, you could use This as a sprite resource. Just type in the needed pokemon and you'll have access to all its sprites from all its generations.

Elite Trainer

Oh no worries BT, I have two sites I get my sprites from, I'm just too lazy to bother opening a tab to actually get them. I just find a Pokedex with their numbers on there and just fill in the blanks

Master Trainer

Um there was no mention of there being a Dragonair (Buizel and Riolu were the pokemon chosen) when we started this battle. But nevermind.

Zofis go straight ahead and use Dragon Rush and then follow that with Blizzard and finish with Dragon Rush. In the event Marvel uses protect or uses smokescreen then use Dragon Dance instead.

Oh I miss you Calaveron

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

I 'm so sorry, I forgot we chose the team before starting the battle, should I change the pokemon?

Elite Trainer

Hmm...it's up to firepokemon really

Master Trainer

Nah don't change. Though why Dratini can't learn a decent physical Ice move is beyond me.

Oh I miss you Calaveron

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Thunder wave, Blizzard, Dragon Rush.

Elite Trainer

A Preemptive Strike

PKMN Trainer firepokemon
    VS.
    PKMN Trainer EraGam

Arena

Stipulations

-=- Pre-Round -=-

firepokemon
    x2
    [Zofis][M]
    100% HP
    92% EN
    *Shed Skin*
    *No Status*

Dragon Rush ~ Blizzard ~ Dragon Rush

EraGam
    x2
    [Marvel][F]
    100% HP
    100% EN
    *Shed Skin*
    *Shed Skin*

Thunder Wave ~ Blizzard ~ Dragon Rush

-=- Round 14 -=-

What an intense battle this has been. Both trainers are now down to their final two Pokemon, and lo and behold we got ourselves a Dragonair and a miniature version of itself for this next battle. Round 14 is now underway!

Marvel, being an "evolved" form, manages to take the first action by shooting out a jolt of electricity that envelops Zofis and manages to lock-up his muscles as a result! Zofis manages to keep his muscles loosened up a bit by charging forward glowing with tealish-blue energy and slams his body into Marvel, sending her reeling back. Wow, for a miniature toy dragon, he sure does pack a wallop!

(*PAR*)
    : -17% health, -4% energy

Marvel prepares her next attack by sending out a flurry of ice and snow balls out toward Zofiis, inflicting major damage and chilling him a bit! Talk about eating an extra strength Tic-Tac! The chills manage to cause Zofis's muscles to stiffen up unfortunately and he can only shiver as he's been made into a draco-sicle!

: -18% health, -0% energy
    (*Can't Move*)

Both draconic serpents have managed to trade-off blows and are poised for another set. Both Marvel and Zofis manage to charge with teal-blue energy and rush forward at each other and collect in a spectacular explosion of energy, sending both dragons flying in opposite directions. Looks like Newton's Third Law was in full effect in that collision!

: -18% health, -7% energy
    : -17% health, -7% energy

-=- End of Round 14 -=-

firepokemon
    x2
    [Zofis][M]
    64% HP
    78% EN
    *Shed Skin*
    *Paralysis*

EraGam
    x2
    [Marvel][F]
    66% HP
    79% EN
    *Shed Skin*
    *No Status*

End of Round 13 Notes
    –Shed Skin will take be taken into effect at the end of each round.
    Team EraGam to command first next round!
    Last edited by Perfect Chaos; 28th June 2012 at 10:45 AM. Reason: Details, details....

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Looks like Marvel renamed to Ricky, ehh?
    Dragon rush all the way. Dragon dance if he protects. Blizzard on a status move.

Elite Trainer

I know not what you mean Era

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Wait, is my phone not working or are Marvel's abilities messed up?
    Sorry for bugging again.

Elite Trainer

I should've just kept it as a Cyndaquil like before, my brain would've been fine with it then

Master Trainer

Zofis use Facade as you are statused and your power is increased two-fold then follow with Dragon Rush then end with Outrage. If you are paralysed on the first turn use Facade on your second turn and Dragon Rush on your third turn. And if you are paralysed on your second turn then use Dragon Rush on your third turn.

Oh I miss you Calaveron