Elite Trainer

Default Re: 4 on 4 pokemon battle please

Sorry, been busy preparing for exams

A Preemptive Strike

PKMN Trainer firepokemon
    VS.
    PKMN Trainer EraGam

Arena
    An old basketball court. The surface is nice and flat, but the hoops are still there. It`s very sunny, but the weather changes quickly.

Stipulations
    Rules: Prefer a more offensive battle so you will have access to all attacks that do direct damage but attacks such as Sleep Powder, Stealth Rock etc. or defensive moves would be limited to just four such moves per pokemon (though they may be used as many times as deemed necessary)
    Banned Moves: Attract
    DQ Time: 1 Week

-=- Pre-Round -=-

firepokemon
    x2
    [Zofis][M]
    64% HP
    78% EN
    *Shed Skin*
    *Paralysis*

Facade ~ Dragon Rush ~ Outrage

EraGam
    x2
    [Marvel][F]
    66% HP
    79% EN
    *Shed Skin*
    *No Status*

Dragon Rush ~ Dragon Rush ~ Dragon Rush

-=- Round 15 -=-

We're back to another episode of "Dueling Dragons"!...oh wait sorry wrong channel. Welcome back to the battle of the serpentine cousins! Talk about a serious family problem here, Marvel seems to be picking on her lesser evolved brethern who is seemingly putting up a fair fight. Let's get down to the next round!

Marvel rushes forward her body glowing with bluish draconic energy as she slams into Zofis once more, dealing some serious damage. Zofis manages to shake off the stiffness and launches himself at his older sis, slamming into in a flash of orange energy! It's great...to be..a Florida Gator! Oh wait, sorry.

: -18% health, -5% energy
    : -13% health, -8% energy

Marvel prepares her next attack and again rushes forward towards Zofis, slamming into him in a rush of speed! Man, even Falco can't seem to match with this cheapness assault in Super Smash Bros.! Zofis counters back by mimicking Marvel and slamming into her as well, doing hefty damage.

: -18% health, -8% energy
    : -18% health, -8% energy

Both draconic serpents have managed to trade-off blows and are poised for another set. Marvel continues to pick on her younger brother by slamming into him a third time with draconic energy. Oh man, Zofis doesn't look happy with the repeated beatings from that! With a pulsating vein bulging from his (fore?)head, he rushes once more at Marvel and slugs her repeatedly in a fury of tail whips and slams. Damn, that is seriously one pissed off baby dragon.

: -4*% health, -10% energy
    : -9*% health, -8% energy

What's this! Zofis is evolving?!...no wait, he's just molting his old skin off. Looks like he's feeling alot more limber now than before.

: -0% health, -0% energy
    *Cured PAR*

-=- End of Round 15 -=-

firepokemon
    x2
    [Zofis][M]
    24% HP
    55% EN
    *Shed Skin*
    *No Status*

EraGam
    x2
    [Marvel][F]
    26% HP
    55% EN
    *Shed Skin*
    *No Status*

End of Round 13 Notes
    –*Damage Cap = 40%
    –Shed Skin will take be taken into effect at the end of each round.
    –I gave you a new font color Era
    Team firepokemon to command first next round!

Smoke and fire Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Hey could you please clarfiy Outrage for me. In game you are forced to use Outrage till 2-3 turns and then it induces confusion. Is it the same deal here or am I able to use other moves straight away?

Presumably if Zofis must use Outrage for 1-2 turns or whatever I could still roleplay with that in mind.

i.e.

Zofis use tackle, if outrage is in effect use tackle on second turn or if outrage still in effect or you "hurt yourself in confusion" use tackle on third turn.
    Last edited by firepokemon; 3rd July 2012 at 08:42 PM.
    Registered March 24th 2000

Dude, you were the dumbass who was pissing us all with your "game", you've lied to us, spammed. (yes you have) and utterly annoyed us, you big, fat hypocrite.

Oh I miss you Calaveron

Thread Killer Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by DarkestLight View Post
    Outrage -DRG- The user shimmers with incredible energy as a crackling aurora of energy surrounds it. With incredible ferocity, it tears into a given opponent, drawing energy from this aurora to more effectively wreak havoc. The longer this move is maintained, the more damage it deals, but it also eventually stresses the user, causing the user to act erratically and with poor judgment.
    Fatigue: High
    Damage: Excellent
    Accuracy: Excellent
    Other: Physical
    Well according to this, it makes it look like Outrage doesn't have to be a continuous attack but lemme get a ruling from a Head Ref before we go further cause I'm also not sure

Elite Trainer

Ruling for Outrage:

Quote Originally Posted by Greyfox View Post
    It can be used once without being locked in, however repeated usages may incur confusion.

You can post your attacks accordingly fp

Master Trainer

Ok cheers sorry for the delay.

Zofis use Blizzard followed by Draco Meteor then end with Outrage

Dude, you were the dumbass who was pissing us all with your "game", you've lied to us, spammed. (yes you have) and utterly annoyed us, you big, fat hypocrite.

Oh I miss you Calaveron

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Combo a dragon rush with outrage (call it "Dragon Fury") and if it faints, use dragon dance. If she survives, follow up with an ice beam.

Elite Trainer

BTW, I've noticed I haven't really been keeping track of the defensive moves that you both have been using during the matches. Apologies for that, I'll try my best to remember those from this round onwards.

A Preemptive Strike

PKMN Trainer firepokemon
    VS.
    PKMN Trainer EraGam

Arena
    An old basketball court. The surface is nice and flat, but the hoops are still there. It`s very sunny, but the weather changes quickly.

Stipulations
    Rules: Prefer a more offensive battle so you will have access to all attacks that do direct damage but attacks such as Sleep Powder, Stealth Rock etc. or defensive moves would be limited to just four such moves per pokemon (though they may be used as many times as deemed necessary)

-=- Pre-Round -=-

firepokemon
    x2
    [Zofis][M]
    24% HP
    55% EN
    *Shed Skin*
    *No Status*

Blizzard

EraGam
    x2
    [Marvel][F]
    26% HP
    55% EN
    *Shed Skin*
    *No Status*

Dragon Rush+Outrage

-=- Round 16 -=-

The end is near for this family feud, but who will triumph in the end as we prepare for Round 16!

Marvel decides to end her lesser form in quick fashion as she powers up for one last strike and rushes forward with outrageous draconic fury, slamming into Zofis with flurry of bites and tail slams. The poor baby dragon can take only so much as it is sent flying across the court in a crumpled heap and lays unmoving

: -30% health, -0% energy
    : -0% health, -15% energy

-=- End of Round 16 -=-

firepokemon
    x2
    [Zofis][M]
    00% HP
    55% EN
    *Shed Skin*
    *No Status*

"Anyone got the license plate of that truck?"

EraGam
    x2
    [Marvel][F]
    26% HP
    39% EN
    *Shed Skin*
    *No Status*

"I HAVE THE POOWWWAHHHH!!"

End of Round 16 Notes
    -Team firepokemon to release first, Team EraGam to attack first next round!

Master Trainer

Charmander come forth.

Oh I miss you Calaveron

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Thunder wave, waterfall, surf. Protect from any overpowered combo and relax on a protect.

Master Trainer

Charmander protect on first turn and then launch into Dragon Pulse on second turn and if necessary Flame Charge on third turn.

Oh I miss you Calaveron

Elite Trainer

A Preemptive Strike

PKMN Trainer firepokemon
    VS.
    PKMN Trainer EraGam

Arena

Stipulations

-=- Pre-Round -=-

firepokemon
    x1
    [Charmander][M]
    100% HP
    100% EN
    *Blaze*
    *No Status*

"Ready for battle!"

Protect ~ Dragon Pulse ~ Flame Charge

EraGam
    x2
    [Marvel][F]
    26% HP
    39% EN
    *Shed Skin*
    *No Status*

"I HAVE THE POOWWWAHHHH!!"

Thunder Wave ~ Waterfall ~ Surf

-=- Round 17 -=-

firepokemon is now in dire straits as he is down to his last Pokemon, which he reveals to be a hardy looking Charmander. But EraGam must also be cautious as Marvel seems to be at the end of her line in battling. Who will pull out all the stops in order to win this match. Round 17 now begins!

Marvel starts things off against her fiery foe by launching off a jolt of electricity from the glowing orb on here head but it dissipates as it seems to have hit an invisible wall. Charmander crosses his arms and smirks at the tiring Dragonair.

: -0% health, -8% energy
    : -0% health, -4% energy

Marvel, annoyed that last attack fizzled out, tries to summon water in which to charge at Charmander...but alas, there's no lake/pond/water source from which she can conjure up for said move! Charmander points and laughs at the confused serpentine-dragon Pokemon and shoots off a turquoise-colored ball of draconic energy that slams into Marvel, knocking her backwards

: -0% health, -8% energy
    : -12% health, -6% energy

Marvel is getting seriously pissed off that this baby salamander seems to be having an advantage in this round and calls forth water to envelop and crush her foe!...alas, but fails in that as well. Charmander cannot believe that epic failure that Marvel is having this round and paws the ground with his hind legs as reddish-orange-yellow flames begin to sprout around his body and he revs himself up before charging and slamming his small body into Marvel, leaving a trail of flames behind as he does so. Seems the afterburners have managed to increase Charmander's speed a bit as well

: -0% health, -4% energy
    [+1Spd.]
    : -4% health, -4% energy

-=- End of Round 17 -=-

firepokemon
    x1
    [Charmander][M]
    100% HP
    80% EN
    *Blaze*
    *No Status*
    [+1 Speed]

"Epic fail!"

EraGam
    x2
    [Marvel][F]
    10% HP
    25% EN
    *Shed Skin*
    *No Status*

"Where the hell's the water?!"

End of Round 17 Notes
    -Since the moves you issued required a water medium to act upon Era, they didn't work out. After all, we're on a basketball court
    -Team firepokemon to attack first next round!

Master Trainer

Charmander use Flame Wheel again and keep doing so until it dies.

Oh I miss you Calaveron

Master Trainer

Ok so what is going on with this battle?

Oh I miss you Calaveron

Elite Trainer

Well I'm still here but I've been busy with Uni exams so haven't reffed anything lately and won't be able to until maybe Monday. And EraGam's gone AWOL and dunno where he went or when's he coming back.

Master Trainer

I'm calling for the DQ please. I've waited long enough. A shame cause he was going to win it too.

Oh I miss you Calaveron

Elite Trainer

Alright then, we'll DQ this battle. Indeed its a shame for Era, he was doing pretty well too. Will post this in the Reffing Tower to see how the points work out for us.

EDIT: So as a result of the DQ, firepokemon and I receive 6 Points each and Era gets 3 Points if/when he decides to return back.
    Last edited by Perfect Chaos; 16th August 2012 at 09:24 AM.