Thread: Shinies!

Threaded View

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Default Shinies!

So I was wondering, how experienced with shinnies are you? How many have you met so far? How many have you gotten through the pokeradar in D/P/P?

Yesterday I tried pokeradar in platinum for the first time and got a shiny skitty. I was pretty shocked at how easy it was, since I only saw 2 other shiny pokemon in my life.
    First one was a purple mudkip from Emerald. But I was a stupid small kid and thought the game was glitched and after about the 3rd gym I restarted. The second one was a Buizel, hell did I love that guy! I named him Soak, luckily this time I knew about shinnies and kept him for about ...3-4 years?
    SO recently I learned about ev-training and for some stupid reason restarted all my games, losing all my progress.

Also got any tips on training a Delcatty? I know this doesn`t belong here, but if you have any ideas...
    I know delcatty isn`t the best, but she`s a Jolly nature with 31 ivs in both defense and sp. defense
    I was thinking 252 in HP and Speed, with Thunder Wave and Heal bell. Not sure about the other.
    Last edited by EraGam; 21st June 2012 at 09:02 AM.