Thread: Charles Legend VS Emerald_Gen.3 Ref ???

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Charles Legend VS Emerald_Gen.3 Ref ???

Right I have decided that for now on to map out my arenas when ever possible so that you guys can get a much better sense for what the Mashiso Region looks like, I'll start with the fist Route...

Now to the battle at hand...

3 on 3

I send you attack

DQ: None

Arena: Marshiso, Route One

This route is locally known as Timberline Path, the battle stats off on the pathway surrounded by forest and flanked by Loomy soil which has berries growing in it. this rout is liter with stumps, Logs and Timber, a lumberjack named Paul Banyan lives in the shack with his blue ox... Also the wild Pokémon are ones that you commonly see in forests habitats.

Anyways go Snortsalot my male Pignite with the ability Blaze!

~Charles Legend
    Last edited by Charles Legend; 10th November 2012 at 08:30 PM.
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

“If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.” ― Albert Einstein

"The computer world is like an intellectual Wild West, in which you can shoot anyone you wish with your ideas, if you're willing to risk the consequences." --from Hackers & Painters: Big Ideas from the Computer Age, by Paul Graham

"To build a story world, the author must be part artist, part engineer, and sometimes part mad scientist.." --from Fundamentals of world building by Jessie Verino

“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” - Hippocrates

Does it look like I care? Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Re: Open Challange!

Alright I'm up for this I'll fight fire with fire I'll send out Kyubbi (Ninetales,F,Flash Fire) lets start off with a Sunny Day then Psychic plus Flamethrower to make it stronger

Are you ready for this?
    Vs Seeker
    Adventure, another Pokemon Forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Heald View Post
    I'm sorry, you're confusing me with someone who gives a shit.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Re: Open Challange!

Snortsalot start off with Smog then Bulldoze then end with Head Smash!

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

“If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.” ― Albert Einstein

"The computer world is like an intellectual Wild West, in which you can shoot anyone you wish with your ideas, if you're willing to risk the consequences." --from Hackers & Painters: Big Ideas from the Computer Age, by Paul Graham

"To build a story world, the author must be part artist, part engineer, and sometimes part mad scientist.." --from Fundamentals of world building by Jessie Verino

“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” - Hippocrates