Thread: Mystic_clown VS Asilynne (ref: DarkestLight)

The destroyer of worlds Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Mystic_clown VS Asilynne (ref: DarkestLight)

2 VS 2
    DQ: 7 days
    Abilities Active
    Banned Moves: None

Arena - Moonlight Courtyard
    A large, cobblestone courtyard, surrounded on all sides by victorian style buildings. At the center of the courtyard is a large, sculpted fountain, the water sparkling in the large full moon that shines down on the courtyard.

You release first, I'll attack first.
    Last edited by Mystic_clown; 4th August 2012 at 03:21 PM.
    I'm in your dimensions, screwing with your reality!

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Default Re: Mystic_clown VS Asilynne (ref: ???)

I'll ref tomorrow.

Elite Trainer

Default Re: Mystic_clown VS Asilynne (ref: ???)

Alrighty, we have a ref!

~HOPES AND DREAMS~ Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Re: Mystic_clown VS Asilynne (ref: EraGam)

I'm using my new Sewaddle, with Overcoat, it doesn't have a name yet but maybe it will earn one during this battle!

.: Ben + Brandy :.
    .: September 14th 2012 :.

Elite Trainer

The moonlight shone down on the courtyard, as a familiar man with a tophat and a coat stepped along the cobble floor, a smile on his face as he saw the woman that was his oppoent. "Ah, my dear Asi. Good to see you again," he smirked upon seeing the Sewaddle, "And I see you're already ready. Well, let's not keep you waiting." He pulled a pokeball from his coat before flinging it. There was a brief flash of light before a bulky form appeared.

Emet
    Iron Fist

"Now then," Mysteec's smile turned manic as he gestured wildly to Emet, "Emet! Start off with a Safeguard, followed by strengthening yourself with Iron Defence! Then, let's begin the assault with a Hammer Arm!"

Safeguard - Iron Defence - Hammer Arm

Elite Trainer

Asi tied her hair up in a ponytail. Seems she was battling a madman this time. Well, he did have interesting pokemon...and Asi found her scientific curiousity getting the best of her. She had never seen that type of pokemon before.

Well, she could get a good look when it was passed out after it's defeat. "Ok Sewaddle, ready to earn your name? Start off with a Grass Knot on that heavy thing, followed by an Energy Ball and then shoot ahead with a Me First attitude!"

Grass Knot~Energy Ball~Me First

Elite Trainer

Bump for ref!

Elite Trainer

Ok I've tried twice now, once here and once on Eragams page itself so...we may need a new ref >.< any takers by any chance?

Elite Trainer

Default Re: Mystic_clown VS Asilynne (New ref needed)

We are now looking for a new ref. Any takers?

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: Mystic_clown VS Asilynne (New ref needed)

:: Swoops in from the rafters, happily ever after, aww man watch out, DL's a disaster!::

Yeap.

Whoot another battle in this!!

===Stipulations===

2 VS 2
    Abilities Active

A large, cobblestone courtyard, surrounded on all sides by victorian style buildings. At the center of the courtyard is a large, sculpted fountain, the water sparkling in the large full moon that shines down on the courtyard.

===Battlers===

===Round 1===

This night is young. Youthful babble is exchanged with every drop of water that flows within the fountain. Plentiful dreams are starting to materialized by the youth, now lying comfortably in their bed. And here I sit; perched atop a rooftop watching this courtyard ever so silently. It's fitting really-me sitting here, watching the night walkers on his warm summer's night.

A young woman enters, right as that maniacal madman comes sauntering in. Looks like my night may not be so silent after all. Terms are exchanged, and -well then. It looks to be a Pokemon battle instead of a Jack the ripper case. I may as well sneak closer for a better look.

Asi and Mysteec release their Pokemon within the courtyard, and spare no time in starting this exchange. The nameless Sewaddle, who's name I will change with every action, starts off with a genreous dousing of shoot necromancy. The grasses all rise up and over the small totem, who swings to try and break free. Its eyes glisten in the moonlight, reflecting off of some barrier it was mentally creating. The barrier completes its initial formation, but horizontally, to match its creator's position.

Em: -4E/-17H ~~~ John: -5E
    SG: 6 act

Emet finds the strength to tear free of his grassy bonds, and rights himself. But that strange catekiller is on the move. Roberto attacks again, this time raising up a sphere atop its treestarhelmet. The Energy contained within that Ball (see what I did thar?) was volatile, and yet it flew across the courtyard as if it was made of floating Jello.

Meanwhile, Emet was busy flexing and removing the last bits of grass from its joints, when the sphere connected. Once again, Emet found himself horizontal

Em: -3E/-16H +2 Def ~~~ Max: -6E

Whalberg was a impressive little Sewaddle, taking no prisoners thus far. It seemed that Asi was more than a match for this lunatic of the late hour. Emet groaned as it stood, and turned to face this crafty tiny bug. He raised his arm, and just like that, George was already slamming him in the gut with an impressive facsimile of the move he was about to use! What kind of sorcery was this? Emet stared, and them smiled. The bug was confused, how come that move didn't hurt the golem? The answer didn't stop Emet from dropping his own arm on the back of the insect. Roger screeched and skittered backwards.

Em: -7E ~~~ James: -6E/-8H

===End Stats===

Asi

Last edited by DarkestLight; 4th August 2012 at 02:10 PM.

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

Elite Trainer

Default Re: Mystic_clown VS Asilynne (ref: DarkestLight)

Ok time for my own Safeguard, FLash him hrhr then hit that fatass with another Grass Knot!

Elite Trainer

Mysteec's eye twitched. That little thing was making a fool of his golem! "Emet! Show that little bug we mean business! Hit it with a Fire Punch, followed by an Ice Punch! Then finish up with a Gyro Ball! Let's put that weight to good use."

Fire Punch - Ice Punch - Gyro Ball

Veteran Trainer

===Stipulations===

2 VS 2
    Abilities Active

===Battlers===

===Round 2===

The moonlight macabre continues, and its main stars exchange a flurry of moves. Charles McBride truly wishes upon starlight for assistance, and waits as the veil is draped over him. Consequently, his grassed form is nearly incinerated by the fiery punch of justice delivered by the madman's golem!

Em: -6E ~~~ John: -5E/-14H
    SG: 6 act

Emet continues the opposable combo, following that firey jab with a Chilling strike across the jaw. Richard McDiddy rolls backwards, squeaking something about hating Icyhot and then begins to take off its overcoat!

PUT. THAT. BACK. ON. NOW. GOOD. SIR!

Yeah, Emet went blind for a second. That was horrible. Glad this is nighttime.

Em: -6E -Acc ~~~ Max: -2E/-13H

Richard McGregor over here puts on its tattered treestar and tries to come up with a plan to stop this madman from doing...well we don't actually KNOW that he's a madman. He just said he was. That's like saying I'm a nun. No one REALLY knows about my rosary beads.

But that's not here or there. What's here is that Gregory Peck over here once again tried to wrap up the golem with some form of grass energy. But, in a show of pure skill, Emet managed to bowl a energy sphere of considerable girth right over to Wesker. The ball explodes, and Billy Madison goes speeding off!

Em: -7E/-13H ~~~ James: -5E/-13H

===End Stats===

Note: Dmg cap went into effect for Wynmacher.

M_C

Entertaining quotes!

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

Elite Trainer

Excellent. Excellent! In just one round Emet had managed to even the score with his opponent's nameless bug. Now time to keep the pressure on. [b]"Let's cool thing down a bit with an Icy Wind, then throw up a Magic Coat and finish up with a good, hard Hammer Arm!"

Icy Wind - Magic Coat - Hammer Arm

Elite Trainer

Flash him again you dirty bug! Then Double Team and quickly Giga Drain! Oh and you'll get a name if you don't fail me lol

Veteran Trainer

===Stipulations===

2 VS 2
    Abilities Active

===Battlers===

===Round 3===

As clouds shift and blot the moonbeams for a few moments, the golem stomps over and blows a wind that chills Tyrone to the core. The bug shivers and wriggles up to Emet, and once again, that's censored. So censored.

Em: -3E -Acc ~~~ John: -2E/-6H

With that Flash in full effect, Emet really rubbed his eyes to try and see the bug. Maybe Charles had a chance. In a flash, the bug split into 5 copies, and they all waved purposefully at Emet. Emet tried to make a barrier-but it fails.

Em: -4E ~~~ Max: -3E +4 cl.

Emet stomps around blindly, and swings a fist around. The force sweeps through a clone, and the insect hoard backs up. They all sync up and begin to drain that precious life force from Emet. Good going, Blaine.

Em: -8E/-18H ~~~ James: -7E/+9H 3 cl.

===End Stats===

Asi

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer

Lets give one more flash for good measure XD and then giga drain and Grass Knot! I'm a horrible spammer ;D

Elite Trainer

"Oh, so that's how you want to play it huh? Emet! Hit that bug with a Flash, before hitting it with a Gyro Ball and another Fire Punch!"

Flash - Gyro Ball - Fire Punch

Veteran Trainer

===Stipulations===

2 VS 2
    Abilities Active

===Battlers===

===Round 4===

The serenity of this courtyard is forever shattered as another series of lights flicker in the middle of battle. It's like they want others to jump in on this battle. Both flashes encumber each other, and now its almost as if there's a lapse in battle because of it.

Em: -3E -Acc ~~~ Myrr: -3E -Acc

Both Pokemon are absolutely blinded. Brandon can't make heads or tails of his situation and tries to drain the fountain water. While he might end up drowning himself, Emet fires a Gyro ball at a water tower! What a genius idea!

Em: -6E ~~~ Max: -7E

What's truly funny, is they there are still clones of MacBeth around. Emet backs around and manages to find the fountain edge. He walks alongside it, one hand out and inflammed. Smelling the fire, Wonka waddles toward it and squeaks.

Bad move. That fist hits like a freight train, and if it were not for the immediate water displacement, it would have burned the living bejeezus out of him. Wonka tries to ensnare Emet with an Everlasting Gobstopper: Grass edition, but it also misses.

Em: -6E ~~~ James: -5E/-20H

===End Stats===

m_c

Note: Fire Punch did not change. DMG cap came into effect in Round 2.

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer

Mysteec rose an eyebrow, watching the two pokemon trying to hit eachother. He was relieved his own punch had landed. "O...K...let's try this again. Emet! Start by showing that nameless little runt your Swagger. If it's still capable of seeing that is. Then Relax and follow by a Hammer Arm!"

Swagger - Relax - Hammer Arm

Elite Trainer

Do iron defense, he's not mick jagger so don't look at his swagger XD Then use mind reader to make sure your next move doesn't miss, which is Giga drain! Steal his life ;D

And I will give you a name when I feel like it LOL I'm enjoying the refs random names!

Veteran Trainer

===Stipulations===

2 VS 2
    Abilities Active

===Battlers===

===Round 5===

It's truly a match of Marco Polo. Both Pokemon are blinded beyond recognition, though Anthony here seems a bit better off than Emet. Ant manages to once again splash out of the fountain and hop onto dry cobbles. Emet hears the water and walks over, both hands out in the traditional mummy pose.

The chunky ghost tries to instigate rage in Ant, but Marcus manages to build up a suitable layer of leaves on its back. Weird weird weird.

Em: -2E ~~~ Blake: -3E +2 Def

Thinking his idea worked, Emet sat down, and relaxed. Meanwhile, Jacobson tried to latch onto the mind of Emet. The funny thing is that it works! Finally in some sense of form, Emet can be seen.

Em: +6E +Acc ~~~ Max: -3E

Emet rejoins the battle a bit fresher than before. That's good, considering there was a world of hurt waiting on him. Tendrils siphoned a godawful amount of health away, and the golemini fell to one knee. In retaliation, he lunged forward and brung his arm down on the ground only a few inches in front of Doogie. Doogie sqweaked and backed up, but Emet heard that. He was soo close.

Em: -8E/-18H -Spd~~~ James: -7E/+9H

===End Stats===

Asi

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer

So deliciously close! I'm going to use Mind Reader again and Grass knot the son of a bitch, then if he is still alive suck his life out with Giga Drain, if he faints then relax :3

Elite Trainer

Mysteec twitched. Throwing his golem against the little bug was not such a good idea. "Emet! Let that little thing have it with a hailstorm of Fire Punches!"

Fire Punch x3

Veteran Trainer

===Stipulations===

2 VS 2
    Abilities Active

===Battlers===

===Round 6===

Jamiroquai really is trying to end this match. Emet fervently swings his flaming fists left and right, trying to slam the evil bug into oblivion. Unfortunately, no punches land, but the psychic link developed by said legendary singer is wide open.

Em: -6E ~~~ Blake: -5E

Feeling the tendrils start to snake up his leg once more, Emet starts uppercutting from the ground up. The Grasses shrink back, hurt from the fire, giving him a berth of space to work with. But Rhodey keeps trying, and finally, some of the singled earth trips Emet forward, and forces a perfect slam.

Em: -6E/-13H +Acc ~~~ Max: -5E

Emet gets up and smirks. He can see shapes much more clearly now. He feints swinging his fists around, and Jermajesty decides its time to end it.

How fitting. Because Emet totally faked him out and went for the Shoryuuken from hell. He was not ready for that. At all. The bug flew backwards, scorched pretty bad. But this match wasn't over. Immediately he went for the health, and siphoned what little Emert had left.

Em: -6E/-5H ~~~ James: -7E/-18H/+2H

The madman was down to one...

===End Stats===

M_c release and attacks

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer

His mighty golem, felled by a little bug. I mean, sure, it had a type advantage...but it's a BUG! Without a name! Mysteec recalled the fallen Emet, thumbing through his remaining three balls before smirking. "It's time we fumigated that little bug!" he said, picking a ball and flicking it into the air.

Oxide M
    Levitate

"Now, Oxide! Start with a Smokescreen to block its view, and to stop any annoying flashes. Then follow up with a Poison Gas, followed by a Smog! Fumigate the entire area!"

Smokescreen - Poison Gas - Smog

Elite Trainer

Don't matter if we can't see! Use Rest, than Sleep Talk and Snore hehehe ;D

Veteran Trainer

===Stipulations===

2 VS 2
    Abilities Active

===Battlers===

===Round 7===

Flambe wriggles in glee. She managed to defeat a ground based golem! With no one left to turn to, the crazed clown machinest quickly releases his second Pokemon. A cloud spewing gas ball floats down, and immediately begins to blow smoke all around the fountain. Great.

But Ursher, man he slept through all the Smoke!

Ox: -3E ~~~ Blake: -14E/+22H -Acc

Heh. So sleepy. Rayshawn was unable to even move. But that's what happens when you are exhausted. Oxide floated right over and made sure to mix up Kia's air with a nice noxious gas, causing instant poison. (-2)

Ox: -3E ~~~ Jon: Psn

Still snoozing, Miguel Ronaldo was unable to effectively attack. This allowed Oxide to continually pollute the air even more. Man, I'm perched on a rooftop and its getting hard to breathe. (-1)

Ox: -4E ~~~ Raphael: -4H

Not looking good for George

===End Stats===

Asi

Entertaining quotes!

Veteran Trainer

:;Punts for the Newlyweds::

Entertaining quotes!