Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: <<GAME>> Goldenrod Tower v.43

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

Cool <<GAME>> Goldenrod Tower v.43

Goldenrod Tower

Owners: Lady Vulpix, Hypotenuse Man, classy_cat18, Knight of Time and Skye

Mod Approved by Aipom of Doom and Wolfsong

Mystery Gift Floor

To make sure that this doesn't become "MG Please" spam, you MUST answer a daily question posted by an employee to request a Mystery Gift. There will be a question posted for each day; however, it may not be on the correct day (at least, for your time zone). You can answer any or all of the 3 latest polls (as long as you haven't already answered them). All prizes that say "Stamps/CCPs" let you choose from one of the currencies to receive your money in.

Anyone is allowed to post the poll of the day (as long as no one else has posted a poll on the same day, that is). The person who gets to post the poll of the day will be entitled to an extra Mystery Gift.

You will get a random Mystery Gift from the following list:

Common Items:
    Hollow Stone, Red MGcoin, Lunar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem

Uncommon Items:
    Division Gem, Ocean Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Spark Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Blue MGcoin, Berry

Rare Items:
    Darkness Gem, Light Gem, Rainbow Gem, Circle Gem, 10 Stamps/CCPs, Green MGcoin, Gold Berry, Sitrus Berry

Super Rare Items:
    20 Stamps/CCPs, Mystery Box, 2 Green MGcoins, Miracle Berry

If you receive the Mystery Box, you receive 1 Stamp, 1 CCP, 1 Red MGcoin, a common/uncommon item of your choice, and a free MG. You must post after receiving the Mystery Box to get the item and to have us give you your MG.

The Games Floor

To play the games, you need an MGcoin. Each game costs one credit worth of MGcoins; Red MGcoins are worth one credit, Blue MGcoins are worth two, and Green MGcoins are worth three. You get proper change back for using Blue or Green MGcoins. MGcoins can be obtained through Mystery Gifts or playing these games. Also, you can buy a Red MGcoin for one Stamp/CCP, but ONLY if you have none.

The Grabber Game

Remember those irritating claw robots at fairgrounds? In this version you pilot one over a 6X6 grid. You give directions starting from bottom left. Pick a square by going over one to five squares and up one to five squares. The better prizes are farther away, but you have a higher chance of dropping them.

There's a chance of getting a collectible Unown Pokédoll instead of a regular prize from the Grabber Game. There are 19 kinds of dolls (some are rarer than others). You can either collect them or exchange them for shields: if you get 3 pokédolls that correspond to the first 3 letters of a pokemon type, you can exchange them for an elemental shield of that type. There's also a small chance of getting a Stat Modification Die.

Each day, you may use the Grabber Game and Scratchcards up to 10 times COMBINED. You may split the uses however you want.

Guess THIS!

An employee will think of a Pokemon, and give you a clue that should be unique to that Pokemon. You then have one try to guess the Pokemon. If you win, you get your choice of common/uncommon Mystery Gift prizes. If you guess wrongly, you won't get your Red MGcoin back like before.

You may only ask for one Guess This per day.

Scratchcard

Just like the lotto, you can come here and scratch off for a prize. Pick a card from the lists below, and scratch off three numbers (from one to ten). There will be three randomly decided winning squares, and an employee will tell you what your scratchcards revealed, and whether you won anything.

Group 1 Scratchcards
    Choose from 2 Stamps, 2 CCPs, Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem, Solar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Ocean Gem, Spark Gem, Division Gem.

Prizes:
    1 winning square: Red MGcoin
    2 winning squares: One of the indicated item
    3 winning squares: Two of the indicated item

Group 2 Scratchcards:
    Choose from 5 Stamps, 5 CCPs, Rainbow Gem, Green MGcoin, Darkness Gem AND Light Gem

Prizes:
    1 winning square: Red MGcoin
    2 winning squares: Blue MGcoin
    3 winning squares: One of the indicated item

Each day, you may use the Grabber Game and Scratchcards up 10 times COMBINED. You may split the uses however you want.

Mystery Pokemon

In this game, you are given a list of 14 different Pokemon. Your goal is to figure out which one is the "Mystery Pokemon" that is randomly chosen from the list at the beginning of the game. To narrow the possibilities, you may ask up to four questions (one at a time) that can be answered by an employee with a "yes" or a "no". In addition to these questions, you get one attempt to guess the correct Pokemon. After this guess, regardless of how many questions you asked, you will receive your prize.

Correct answer after 2 or fewer questions: Any Mystery Gift item except for 20 stamps/CCPs.
    Correct answer after 3 questions: 5 stamps/CCPs or any rare, uncommon, or common Mystery Gift item except 10 stamps/CCPs.
    Correct answer after 4 questions: Any common or uncommon Mystery Gift item.

Note: if you ask whether the MP is a certain pokemon, it counts as a guess if it is, and as a question if it isn't.

Update: as of February 10th, 2011, you can request a game of Mystery Pokemon with or without Black/White pokemon.

Fishing Game

The aim of the game is to fish a prize out of a 4 by 4 grid with coordinates ranging from A-1 to D-4. You must post the desired coordinate(s), and a worker will tell you what you got (and maybe even show you the grid afterwards if he/she feels like it).

Each grid will have 1 empty space, 5 common items, 4 uncommon items, 3 rare items, 2 super rare items, and 1 specific enhancer. Stat Modification Dice are counted as super rare items in this game.

You may choose up to 3 coordinates a day for the prize of 1 MGcoin each. Whether you choose them all at once or one at a time is up to you (choosing one at a time might get you more than one specific enhancer, but it might also get you more than one empty space, which cannot happen if you choose all the coordinates at once).

EMT

You can request up to 2 EMTs each month, for the price of 3 MGCredits each. You will get a random TM each time.

EMT Game

This Game is free and everyone can take part easily in a guessing game. It will take place ONCE A WEEK. A Worker will use the EMT but not tell you what TM popped out. You'll need to guess what TM popped out of the EMT and if you do you get to keep that TM. Clues will help you decide what TM popped out of the EMT and the Worker who's doing the EMT Game will give one clue a day. Everyone gets one guess a day after the Worker has posted the update for that day. This means you could have the chance of getting more TMs from the EMT if you're good at this game.

The worker who hosts the game will use a form like this one on the first day, and fill in one line of the form each day until the move is guessed or the form is full, whatever comes first.

[TYPE]
    [BASE PP]
    [BASE DAMAGE]
    [BASE ACCURACY]
    [TARGET]
    [EFFECT]

The Item Floor

Store

Hollow Stone ~2 MGcoin credits

Day Stone: Evolves Eevee to Espeon ~15 MGcoin credits

Night Stone: Evolves Eevee to Umbreon ~15 MGcoin credits

Elemental Shield: Choose any one desired type. Give to a Pokemon, and it will absorb 30% of the damage from attacks of the respective type ~20 MGcoin credits

You may sell Hollow Stones for 1 Stamp/CCP, Gems and Berries for 2 stamps/CCPs, Gold Berries and Sitrus Berries for 5 stamps/CCPs, and Miracle Berries and Stat Modification Dice for 10 stamps/CCPs each. You can also sell specific enhancers and keys for half their retail price (see prices at the DT Reward Center and CC Kiosk).

Electronic Move Tutor

For three MGcoin credits, you can give this machine a crank, and you get a random TM. You may only use the Electronic Move Tutor twice a month.

The Stone Forge

Here you may forge your gems and stones together for a fee.

Gem + Gem = Rainbow Gem (1 Stamp/CCP)
    Hollow Stone + Element Gem = Associated Evolution Stone (2 Stamps/CCPs)
    Hollow Stone + Rainbow Gem = Evolution Stone of choice (2 Stamps/CCPs)
    Evolution Stone + Division Gem = Associated Gem + Hollow Stone
    Hollow Stone + 3 Element Gems = Genetic Accelerator Gene (3 Stamps/CCPs)
    Evolution Stone + 2 Element Gems = Genetic Accelerator Gene (2 Stamps/CCPs)
    Genetic Accelerator Gene + Division Gem = Light Gem + Darkness Gem + Rainbow Gem + Hollow Stone

Associated Gems and Stones:
    Spark Gem -> Thunderstone
    Ocean Gem -> Water Stone
    Flame Gem -> Fire Stone
    Solar Gem -> Sun Stone or Dawn Stone (you can choose!)
    Photosynthesis Gem -> Leaf Stone
    Lunar Gem -> Moon Stone
    Light Gem -> Day Stone or Shiny Stone (you can choose!)
    Darkness Gem -> Night Stone or Dusk Stone (you can choose!)
    Circle Gem -> Oval Stone
    Last edited by Lady Vulpix; 11th August 2012 at 06:27 PM.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: <<GAME>> Goldenrod Tower v.43

Selling Rainbow Gem for stamps and 2 games of group 2 scratchcards for green mg coins 2,3,5
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Amy: 'takes the gem and gives you 2 Stamps'

SCs: 1 Green MGCoin, 1 Blue MGCoin

Skye: 'takes the gems and gives you 4 Stamps'

MP: Yep, it's Slaking. Go ahead and take your coin.

(8/8) What was the last time a new cereal came to your community/town/city? Have you tried it yet? If so, what do you think of it so far?

For me, quite recently; we got this new cereal called Krave that is similar to the old Hidden Treasures cereal, except that it has a chocolate filling in the middle. I tried it and I definitely liked it, it was kinda like having a chocolate chip cookie, as it was so good, I can hardly wait to have it again.

(8/7) With the olympics in full swing, have you been following any of the sports specifically or rooting on for your country? Do you happen to know any one in the Olympics as well? Is there any sports that are not in the olympics that you would like to see in them?

No, I haven't been following any of the sports nor rooting on for my country...I just don't care that much for the Olympics, regardless of how well (or not so well) that my country does each time the Olympics rolls around. As for if I know anyone in the Olympics, well I don't know anyone personally that is competing, but I know there is an athlete from my home province in this year's Olympics. Finally, to be honest, I don't know what sports I'd like to see added to the Olympics that aren't already there...if I watched the Olympics more, maybe I might have a clearer answer. 'shrug'

(8-6) Do you keep up with any web comics? Which ones do you follow the most and what are they about? If not, why not?

No, I don't keep up with any web comics, simply because I just don't have time for them. But I do occasionally enjoy their paper counterparts.
    Last edited by Knight of Time; 8th August 2012 at 06:18 AM.
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

[8/7] With the olympics in full swing, have you been following any of the sports specifically or rooting on for your country? Do you happen to know any one in the Olympics as well? Is there any sports that are not in the olympics that you would like to see in them?

I love the Olympics. Not necessarily for athletes in general, but for world record breaking achievements. I don't personally know anyone in the Olympics, but I know the stars, both rising and fading. Usain Bolt and Yohan Blake are by far the best made sprinters in the damn world! As for sports that should be in? Well, I think that at the least

Ultimate Frisbee
    Sepak Takraw
    Jai Lai
    and that Japanese one where people try to pull each other down (its craaaaaaaazy) should be included

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

My font color trolls... Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

(8/8) What was the last time a new cereal came to your community/town/city? Have you tried it yet? If so, what do you think of it so far?
    I honestly don't know. I'm not that big of a cereal person and I don't keep track of the new ones very well. All of the ones I hear about on TV seem to have been around for a long while. Uhm... I'll just pick one at random that seemed new to me. It was the honey bunches of oats thing that has actual nutty clusters in it. And that was... a year ago or so. Completely forgot the brand name, of course. xD Seriously not a cereal person.

6 games of G2 SC for Green MG Coins on 1, 3, and 7, please.
    What do you think of people who call themselves airheads?

Adopted Pokemon . ASB

http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/particip...novels/ravenic

Administrator

Kyle: Photosynthesis Gem, Hollow Stone, Hollow Stone, Flame Gem.

DL: Blue MGcoin. I'd never heard of Sepak Takraw nor Jai Lai before.

Skye: MG: 20 Stamps/CCPs. SC: 1 Green MGcoin, 1 Blue MGcoin, 3 Red MGcoins.

(8-6) Do you keep up with any web comics? Which ones do you follow the most and what are they about? If not, why not?
    I'm following DMFA, Dominic Deegan (which will end soon ), CVRPG, El Goonish Shive, The Wotch, Homestuck, Alien Dice, Yosh!, House Pets, Gene Catlow and Jack. There are a few others I check occasionally. They're very different from each other, and I'm not sure I can easily explain what all of them are about... I could say that weird and unusual things happen in all of them, but that's not saying much, is it? Oh, and I'm waiting for Agent Elrond to start publishing her new comic. I really enjoyed her old one (The Iron Wizard).

New cereals? I don't know, I'm not keeping track. Sometimes I will notice a new one at the supermarket, but they're often copies or variations of old ones. Nothing really original in the last couple of decades.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),

Gabi: 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem

May I have 10 SCs (2, 4, 7, Green MGCoin) please?
    Knight of Time

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Administrator

Those Solar Gems show up more often than any other gems.

Kyle: 7 Blue MGcoins, 2 Red MGcoins.

As Jeff would say, rockin'!

Can I have a new MP game with B/W and 3 FGs on different grids, going for A1 for a change, please?

'hands over 2 Blue MGCoins'
    Knight of Time

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

I gotta say, I'm not a big cereal person, nor do I keep up with the recent release of cereals in my area. I could say the last I had was Frosted Flakes or Fruit Loops, a long long time ago...

MG Please! Also, could I please get 10 Scratch Cards, Group 2, Green MG Coins, numbers 3, 6, 9 and can I get 3 fishing games, same grid, A3, C4, D2... thanks!

The real Shonta Moderator

Alex: 2 Green MGcoins. SCs: 4 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins. FGs: Solar Gem, 2 Green MGCoins, Light Gem
    Random Quote:
    "Well-behaved women seldom make history." ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

My XBox Live gamertag is gleameyes26. Feel free to add me!

Vote for your favorite fanmade video game lyricshere!

Administrator

Kyle: Fish: Blue MGcoin, 2 Green MGcoins, 1 Stamp/CCP. MP: Masquerain, Cottonee, Glalie, Munna, Sandslash, Weepinbell, Chingling, Meganium, Grovyle, Drifblim, Liepard, Pansear, Foongus, Meditite.

MP: Masquerain, Cottonee, Glalie, Munna, Sandslash, Weepinbell, Chingling, Meganium, Grovyle, Drifblim, Liepard, Pansear, Foongus, Meditite

Question 1: Is the MP weak to Fire-type moves?
    Knight of Time

Administrator

No, it isn't.

MP: Munna, Sandslash, Chingling, Drifblim, Liepard, Pansear, Meditite

Question 2: Is the MP a Psychic type?
    Knight of Time

Administrator

No, it's not.

MP: Sandslash, Drifblim, Liepard, Pansear

Question 3: Was the MP first introduced in B/W?
    Knight of Time

Advanced Trainer

Oh... damn. Sweet! I'd like to play my last 4 games of G2 SC for Green MG Coins on 1, 3, and 7 and nab a game of MP with B/W Pokemon included, please.

Adopted Pokemon . ASB

Administrator

Kyle: Yes.

Skye: SC: 1 Blue MGcoin, 1 Red MGcoin. MP: Arceus, Lugia, Caterpie, Milotic, Electabuzz, Meganium, Heatran, Suicune, Lickitung, Bulbasaur, Magnezone, Uxie, Gastly, Lumineon.

MP: Liepard, Pansear

Question 4/Guess: Is the MP Pansear?
    Knight of Time

Advanced Trainer

MP: Arceus, Lugia, Caterpie, Milotic, Electabuzz, Meganium, Heatran, Suicune, Lickitung, Bulbasaur, Magnezone, Uxie, Gastly, Lumineon.

Question 1: Is the MP a legendary Pokemon?

Adopted Pokemon . ASB

Administrator

Oops! Sorry, Kyle, I misread your previous question. The answer was 'no'. Sorry again.

Skye: no, it's not a legendary Pokemon.

Alright...trying again.

MP: Sandslash, Drifblim

Question 4/Guess: Is the MP Drifblim?
    Knight of Time

Advanced Trainer

MP: Caterpie, Milotic, Electabuzz, Meganium, Lickitung, Bulbasaur, Magnezone, Gastly, Lumineon.

Question 1: Is the MP a legendary Pokemon? No
    Quesiton 2: Can the MP evolve?

Adopted Pokemon . ASB

Administrator

Kyle: yes, it is. Pick your prize.

Skye: no, it can't.

Alright! I'd like another Green MGCoin, please.
    Knight of Time

Advanced Trainer

MP: Milotic, Meganium, Magnezone, Lumineon.

Quesiton 2: Can the MP evolve? No
    Question 3: Is the MP a Water type?

Adopted Pokemon . ASB

Administrator

Kyle: you get a Green MGcoin.

Skye: no, it's not a Water type.

Okay...can I have another game of MP with B/W, please?

'waves a Red MGCoin'
    Knight of Time

Advanced Trainer

MP: Meganium, Magnezone.

Quesiton 2: Can the MP evolve? No
    Question 3: Is the MP a Water type? No
    Question 4/Guess: Is the MP Meganium?

Adopted Pokemon . ASB

Hmm...I think I'll throw in a poll.

(8/9) Alright, time for something serious...is there any controversial stories from anywhere in the world (e.g. your country or another country) that bothered you from the moment you first noticed it? If so, please tell a bit about that story, and your thoughts on it.

Yeah, for me, the most recent one was the day in the Olympics that the Canadian women's soccer team lost to the United States in a semi-final...now, the controversial thing here was about this referee, who apparently decided the result before the game even started, and even penalized the Canadian team's goalkeeper for holding the ball too long, which eventually led to the other team coming back to tie and eventually win the game in the extra frame...I mean, I'm quite sure Canada has had its share of controversies, but when a referee decides to side on one team over the other, that's not just biased, it's just plain sick. I can only hope she regrets what she did here...now, I wouldn't have minded if the United States won this game even if this controversy didn't happen, but that simply took things too far.
    Knight of Time

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Lol, Kyle, didn't you say you didn't follow the olympics? Sorry, had to say it

(8/9) Alright, time for something serious...is there any controversial stories from anywhere in the world (e.g. your country or another country) that bothered you from the moment you first noticed it? If so, please tell a bit about that story, and your thoughts on it.

I'm gonna have to go with the same story as Kyle, the Canadian Women's soccer team really got the short end of the stick when it came to that, such a horrible horrible call... And on top of that, there have been so many bad calls in Boxing in the olympics as well, some countries have even come out and said they have paid off refs, IN THE OLYMPICS... it's actually really bad these days... Match Fixing and Bad refereeing will always be a part of sports, its unfortunate, I've even had it done to me, but that's a story for another time.

MG Please! Also, could I please get 10 Scratch Cards, Group 2, Green MG Coins, numbers 3, 6, 9 and can I get 3 fishing games, same grid, A3, C4, D2... thanks!

Advanced Trainer

8/9) Alright, time for something serious...is there any controversial stories from anywhere in the world (e.g. your country or another country) that bothered you from the moment you first noticed it? If so, please tell a bit about that story, and your thoughts on it.
    Can of worms time... Abortion and teen pregnancy. I've gotten into major shit on site for stating my opinion, so...
    (Spoiler:) It should be banned. The only reasons a child should be killed in the womb would be in extreme cases where the mother's in danger, or convicted cases of rape. I watch these girls on shows like 16 and Pregnant (not by choice, certain other people in my house like to watch it), and I want to strangle them because they think they'll be fit parents instead of putting their kids up for adoption. That's all well and cute, but both things can be solved if one uses protection properly, has parents strong enough to legally take the child and put them into a home where both parties are mature and capable of provoding a safe, stable, nurturing environment, or if the girl just keeps her legs closed. I don't see the point of either of those issues even being around, and this is coming from someone who was an accident. I was given up for adoption because my mother cared enough to realize being a single mother was bigger than herself and wasn't selfish with my life to keep me. Or worse.

6 games of G2 Scratch Cards 1, 3, and 7 for Green MG Coins.

Adopted Pokemon . ASB

Administrator

Skye: MP: yes, it is! Pick your prize. MG: Solar Gem. SC: 2 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins.

Kyle: MP: Archen, Staravia, Croconaw, Seviper, Seismitoad, Ampharos, Vileplume, Fraxure, Accelgor, Sneasel, Munchlax, Raichu, Pineco, Tirtouga. MG: Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem.

Alex: MG: Red MGcoin. SC: 1 Green MGcoin, 1 Blue MGcoin, 7 Red MGcoins. Fish: Cosmic Belt, Darkness Gem, Light Gem.

Lots of controversial things are going on. Many of them make my blood boil (most political maneuvers executed by both the National government and the city government which, additionally, hate each other and will stop at nothing to make each other's job harder, no matter how many people are caught in the crossfire). And yesterday I heard that farm owners are throwing away tons of milk because the distributors refuse to pay them 40% of what they're selling it for, and the government has forbidden giving milk away! So many hungry people, and all that milk goes to waste... It really hurts me to think of it.

MP: Archen, Staravia, Croconaw, Seviper, Seismitoad, Ampharos, Vileplume, Fraxure, Accelgor, Sneasel, Munchlax, Raichu, Pineco, Tirtouga

Question 1: Is the MP a dual-type?
    Knight of Time

Administrator

Yes, it is.

MP: Archen, Staravia, Seismitoad, Vileplume, Sneasel, Tirtouga

Question 2: Does the MP take damage in a Sandstorm?
    Knight of Time

Administrator

No, it doesn't. Interesting question.

MP: Archen, Seismitoad, Tirtouga

Question 3/Guess: Is the MP Seismitoad?
    Knight of Time

Administrator

No, it isn't.