Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The moon made of Cheese: Charles Legend VS BTPoke Ref DL

Luck's least favorite person Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Re: The moon made of Cheese: Charles Legend VS BTPoke Ref DL

yeah, that's kind of why I was confused by the use of swagger.

lawl, confused by swagger xD

not that I'm complaining about it, though. Things are pretty much turning out as if swagger never happened, anyway.

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

x_X omfg CLEFFA IS CONFUSED.
    Cleffa used a different MOVE!
    Cleffa is SUPER EFFECTIVE WITH SWAGGER LIKE MICK JAGGER!

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

Veteran Trainer

Let's rumble!

===Stipulations===

6 on 6 basics only please

DQ none

I send you attack

Arena: The Cheese Planetoid

A Planetoid the size of a small moon/comet which is made up entirely of many types of Cheese, for the most part its Crust made up of hard Cheese, the Planetoid can be melted in to a molten state, if that happens a bunch of Voltorb and Electrode well surface and use Explosion blasting apart the Planetoid and littering the Field below with hot gooey cheese and fainted Pokemon….

Also note that the Voltorb and Electrode are using Magnet Rise which is why the Cheese ball is floating in the air.

===Battlers===

===Round 7===

With Lucifer still snoozing away, Venus took the time to size up the starfirebreather, and smack it again with a taut whip. Lucifer bounced around and managed to fire off a set of stars that honed in and struck Venus back a ways.

Ve: -9E/-7H ~~ Lu: -4E/-15H

Second verse, same as the first. Whip. Smack. Down goes Lucifer.

Ve: -9E ~~ Lu: -16H

===End Stats===

CL Release and attack

Entertaining quotes!

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

onne second guys turns to look at my Lucario.

"Sirius what do mean there a slight problem with the hot Wings I ordered?" I asked him.

Well you see master " Sirius said dumping uot the box all that landed on the cheesy surface was a live Torchic along with a note..

"Dear costumer we regret to inform you that your order cold not be carried out do to PEtA's Campaign Against KFC here a consolation Torchic to do with as you wish"

"Sirius go find something else we can eat, Hey you Torchic I'm naming you Kentucky... pulls out my Pokédex...

"A fire burns inside, so it feels very warm to hug. It launches fireballs of 1,800 degrees F." Decca beeped.

Charles noticed it was Male then scanned him see what his ability was which tuned out to be Speed boost.

Alright Kentucky since you were not my lunch let's cook that Bellsprout!
    start off with Fire Spin next Will-o-wisp then fish off with Fire Blast!

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

“If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.” ― Albert Einstein

"The computer world is like an intellectual Wild West, in which you can shoot anyone you wish with your ideas, if you're willing to risk the consequences." --from Hackers & Painters: Big Ideas from the Computer Age, by Paul Graham

"To build a story world, the author must be part artist, part engineer, and sometimes part mad scientist.." --from Fundamentals of world building by Jessie Verino

“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” - Hippocrates

Elite Trainer

[Ah, so roleplay it is, huh? >:3]

"Another second, guys." As BTPoke says this, he looks through a list that he apparently created. He begins to grow a smile on his face before he says "Alright, I got it."

"Venus, slither your way around that fire spin before using Sleep powder to put that bird to sleep. Then you can return for the moment." As this is said, BTPoke pulls out a pokeball that returns Venus.

BTPoke pulls out a pokeball that he throws out onto the arena. "Step onto this lunar stage, Link!"

The pokeball opens, and a bright light bursts forth from within it. The light soon materializes into a shape, and the pokemon released becomes revealed.

"Link, use Rain Dance!"

Veteran Trainer

Let's rumble!

===Stipulations===

DQ none

I send you attack

A Planetoid the size of a small moon/comet which is made up entirely of many types of Cheese, for the most part its Crust made up of hard Cheese, the Planetoid can be melted in to a molten state, if that happens a bunch of Voltorb and Electrode well surface and use Explosion blasting apart the Planetoid and littering the Field below with hot gooey cheese and fainted Pokemon….

Also note that the Voltorb and Electrode are using Magnet Rise which is why the Cheese ball is floating in the air.

===Battlers===

===Round 8===

Lucifer out of the picture, Venus smiles. This seemed to be moving at a quick pace. All those confident ideas vanished when she noted the firebird take his spot amongst the cheese mounds. She tried to look as menacing as possible, but Kentucky merely flashed out a stream of fire right atop the cheese. The heat spiraled up and around Venus, and she tried her best to weave around the circular fire and release those sleep spores, but the fire singed her at every turn. Mainly because it was spinning all around! No good! The powder she was able to get off was less than enough to induce any real effect, and Kentucky snorted to remove its powdery makeup from his face.

Ve: -2E/-8H ~~ Ke: -3E

The cheese started to heat up and that started making the plant really anxious. She'd combust soon if this kept up (-1). Fearing for her safety, BT recalled his sprout and released another Pokemon in the midst of the spin. As it materialized, Kentucky fired off a swath of fire to strike at the newcomer. Its arms and legs were all tagged by these smaller inversely colored flames and there was a telltale sign of disapproval, as they all drooped a bit. (-1,-1)

Lu: Brn~~ Ke: -3E

Though burned, the starfish seemed not too down about it, and released a spray of water and haze into the atmosphere on this superheating comet of mold. Kentucky welled up a enormous ball of fire, but found that the oncoming rain now made all the fiery intentions a little less than stellar. The Blast flew but it became a steam bath, hitting Link for much less than originally planned. (-1,-1).

The Fire Spin around Luna fell to the rain's influence as well.

Lu: -4E/-4H ~~ Ke: -9E

===End Stats===

BT

Rain: 2 rounds

Whoops: 100/84
    Venus: 84/68

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer

Oh, shoot, I forgot about this.

Link, use bubblebeam, then hydro pump, then bubblebeam.

Magic Coat Status Effect moves.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

your lucky I did not set a DQ.... anyways Kentucky return, Go Bete Grise my female shiny gray Chinchou with the ability Volt Adsorb

Bete Grise use Thunder three times!

Oh and just so you know Bete Grise is basically french for 'Gray Beast' it's the name of a Northern Michigan beach and bay on Lake Superior, where the sand is said to "sing"

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

“If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.” ― Albert Einstein

"The computer world is like an intellectual Wild West, in which you can shoot anyone you wish with your ideas, if you're willing to risk the consequences." --from Hackers & Painters: Big Ideas from the Computer Age, by Paul Graham

"To build a story world, the author must be part artist, part engineer, and sometimes part mad scientist.." --from Fundamentals of world building by Jessie Verino

Veteran Trainer

Let's rumble!

===Stipulations===

DQ none

I send you attack

===Battlers===

===Round 9===

As we hurdle through space, BT and Link try to put some pressure on Kentucky by cooling. The bubbles fly fast and furious, but Charles squashes that and recalls his firebird before they strike Instead, he releases a charged opponent who takes the bubbly blast in stride. (-1)

Li: -4E ~~ BG: -4H

Surprised at the swap, Link didn't feel this was the best of ideas to be tossing around. A massive swell of water was created from the oily cheese (ew?) and thrusted at Bete. Bete didn't seem to mind the dousing of water, and just responded in kind with a powerful blast of electricity that came ...up from under the cheese.

Oooh, I see. He used the Voltorb crust to reflect his energy. Smart..(-1)

Li: -9E/-20H ~~ BG: -9E/-8H

Guess the rain is helping a little. BG still feels the sting of a water attack, just not as much as Kentucky would have. But on the flip side of that argument, Link cannot be approving of all this electrical shenanigans going on. Once again, its body is lit up like its the star atop a Christmas tree.(-1)

Li: -4E/-20H ~~ BG: -9E/-4H

Link, is looking pretty weak right now.

===End Stats===

CL

Rain: 1 round

Whoops: 100/84

Kentucky: 100/85

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Betty use Thuner three times!

anyways guys I am taking my computer to get repared so I won`t be around until its fixed, since its a fatal system error right now i`m uusing my dsi. so darkest let evryone know also let Gabi know that I might need an exstention for the senario I just hope that I`m able to recover the stoey.

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Elite Trainer

We're not getting anywhere with this. Link, return!

Come back out here, Whoops!!!

Tank through that first thunder and use Skill Swap! Then use Encore!

Switch to Whoops ~ Skill Swap ~ Encore

Veteran Trainer

Let's rumble!

===Stipulations===

DQ none

I send you attack

===Battlers===

===Round 10===

Bete grins, and charges those anodes on the ends of its antennae. With nothing but voltage, Bete releases the blast, but Link makes a hell of an exit. The ninjastarfish is recalled, and in its place returns Whoops! As the rains fall, the Thunder does not miss its new target, and Whoops is welcomed back in a most electrifying way.

Wh: -12H ~~ BG: -9E

Bete groans, but its of no consequence. Even that panda can't deal with all this PAWAA! More lightning! MOAR! MOAR MOAR! But even as Whoops falls from the bolts, she seems much better off than Luna. As the second electric attack crackles away, a new aura encumbers Bete and suddenly it's all sorts of different in this world.

Li: -7E/-12H *VA ~~ BG: -9E *Contrary

The bolts just keep on coming from this guy! But Whoops now seems more than equipped to deal with the onslaught. She's even cheering him on! This is crazy.

Li: -3E/+7H ~~ BG: -9E *Enc*

Bete is stuck...with one more Thunder coming out and the rain ending...

===End Stats===

BT

Link: 49/79 Brn

Last edited by DarkestLight; 30th September 2012 at 03:53 PM. Reason: Bite me, BT xD

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by DarkestLight View Post

lol wut?

Veteran Trainer

LOL WUT WUT!

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer

First use hypnosis.

If they switch out after that: Dynamic Punch ~ Shadow Ball

If they don't switch out after: Nightmare ~ Focus Punch

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Uh yeah for the time being my computer issue has been resolved for now however I might still need to have some work done on it..

Bete Grise use protect next use Volt Switch to switch to Luigi my Male Sawk with the ability Mold Breaker!

Luigi grab its fist as its attempting to punch you and then fling it!

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Veteran Trainer

Let's rumble!

===Stipulations===

DQ none

I send you attack

===Battlers===

===Round 11===

Well now. We have ourselves a hell of a match. Whoops smirks and begins to conjure up a wave of hypnotic suggestions. Bete tries to protect, but that Encore carried over to this current action, and out came a Thunder!

That had no effect at all which could benefit Bete, and all that happened was that he fell asleep.

Wh: -3E/+5H ~~ BG: -9E Slp

Pleased his foe was asleep, Whoops began to induce a nightmare of extreme realism into Bete's dreams of living under the sea. It was a madhouse, with clowns and balloons coming to life and things eating other things that shouldn't be eaten...uuugh.

Bete shivered, horrified by his own dreams, but asleep he stayed!

Wh: -7E ~~ BG: Slp

Whoops claps, pleased with how this battle is turning out. Bete still fidgets a bit, before being collided with a forceful fist of Panda fury. The fish shivers awake, and looks around, stunned!

Wh: -10E ~~ BG: -14H

A shiver overcomes Whoops, and he feels that his natural Ability has returned.

===End Stats===

CL

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Bete Grise use Volt Switch to switch to Luigi my Male Sawk with the ability Mold Breaker, Luigi use Close Combat twice!

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Elite Trainer

Alright, I'm going to switch to Demonic Stool, my male Spiritomb with @Infiltrator

use Ominous Wind, then Hypnosis

Veteran Trainer

Let's rumble!

===Stipulations===

DQ none

I send you attack

===Battlers===

===Round 12===

Feeling as if he can gain the upper hand on the situation, Chalres orders another Volt Tackle. His partner oblidges, charging up a high voltage. In an instant however, as Bete flies toward Wh---No. NO! Another swap, and now we have a keystone stukemon. Te gaseous soul takes the brunt of the blow for Whoops, and watches as Bete bounces high up, only to be recalled and for Luigi to be released, with his goofyass unibrown.

DS: -11H ~~ BG: -7E

Luigi hops once and twice, before running over to the mostly stationary Stool. One kicka nd two punches later, and there's nothing he can really do. Meanwhile, Demonic just causes a light breeze to blow through its hair...if it had hair.

DS: -7E ~~ Lu: -8E/-11H

Luigi was never the bright brother. He keeps up the CQC, but it only ends up making Demonic sing a lullaby, and puts that fool to sleep. Shame shame shame...

DS: -2E ~~ Lu: -8E Slp

Demonic stares as the standing sleeper, ready to do unspeakable things to him.

===End Stats===

BT

Whoops: 87/54

Bete Grise: 70/42

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer

Spam Dream Eater until it wakes up, then use Ominous Wind.

If it SWITCHES, though, use Toxic ~ Silver Wind ~ Ominous Wind

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Luigi return Go Helmasaur my male Shieldon with the ability sturdy.

Alright Helmasaur start off with Taunt then Stealth Rock!

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Veteran Trainer

Let's rumble!

===Stipulations===

DQ none

I send you attack

===Battlers===

===Round 13===

Luigi is a sleeping duck. Demonic grins, and starts off this round gearing up to rip some dreams away. But Charles is no fool. He quickly recalls Luigi, to Demonic's dismay. While the flash tries to reconfigure into a new shape, its now layered in a nice shade of purple.

Huh, funny. Looks like its Helmasaur. Which we all know laughs at Toxic stuffs.

DS: -3E ~~ He: o.O

Demonic groans, and hisses her discontent at the swap. Helma laughs and starts to shout off how stupid the phantom was for tossing a Toxic blast his way. Its only followed up by a strong blast to his eyes. Demonic grunts, ready to show him what for.

DS: -6E Tnt(4 act) ~~ He: -3E/-4H

Feeling pretty confident about his chances against this blast of hot air, Helmasaur blinks and starts his one and only attack thus far. Oh wait, no, its not an attack, its just him thrashing about on the planetoid and forcing chunks of cheese to sprout up and harden from rapid oxidation.

Meanwhile, Demonic throws a even stronger blast of wind, and gets really amped from it.

DS: -9E +1 All ~~ He: -4E/-8H

Hrm, we have a bit of a change now. Maybe they'll last longer than 3 actions..

===End Stats===

CL

Luigi: 84/89 Slp

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer

I must say, this battle is turning out to be quite fun.

Maybe we could do it again after this, but with ALL stages of pokemon? xD

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Depends if I'm in the mood, Helmasaur toxic then Flash cannon twice, however if he switches to a poison, steel, grass or bug type use Fire blast, if he switches to a water type use thunderbolt, if he switches to a fire type use earthquake!

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Elite Trainer

What makes you think I'm gonna switch out? (LOL don't answer that)

Stool, use Shadow Sneak to get in close while dodging that toxic, and use hypnosis as soon as you do get close. Then use Will-O-Wisp

Shadow Sneak + Hypnosis ~ Will-O-Wisp

Veteran Trainer

Let's rumble!

===Stipulations===

DQ none

I send you attack

===Battlers===

===Round 14===
    Helmasaur watches to see if the sneaky ghost tries any disappearing acts. Well, it did, but not in the reversal sense. In a dark flash, Demonic was directly in front of Helm, and smashes its keystone into Helm's helm! Helm grunts and stumbles forth, spewing a dark fluid from its mouth.

The hefty beast falls, and Demonic grins, despite the slight erratic poisoning. (-1)

DS: -4E Txc~~ He: -3E/-3H

Still peeved at this ancient beast, and unable to put him to sleep due to still being taunted...Demonic tries to set Helm on fire. Instead of a small wisp of flames, Helm spits out a torrent of fire! Helm freaks, not expecting actual fire to leave Demonic's face, and fires off a cannon of light. The attacks collide, and cancel each other out. (-1)

DS: -8E ~~ He: -7E

Oh, that ghost is so angry! But now Demonic can't do a thing. But Helm can. And it does. A strong blast of steel energy meeting a ghost is never a good time. Unless it's in a Ghostbuster tank. What what. Demonic finishes this round calmed down, but sprawled out behind its keystone. (-1)

DS: -9H ~~ He: -7E

===End Stats===

BT

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer

...where's the hypnosis?

Veteran Trainer

Taunt biznitch.

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer

... oops

That's what I get for not paying attention xD

Taunt ~ Confuse Ray ~ Ominous Wind

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Helm Flash Cannon three times

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Veteran Trainer

Let's rumble!

===Stipulations===

DQ none

I send you attack

===Battlers===

===Round 15===

Helm really takes charge during this battle, and forces a second splash of fury right for Demonic. And all Demonic can say is that Helm looks like a deformed Aggron poop? Man, these young'ns and their taunts..(-2)

DS: -2E/-9H ~~ He: Tnt: 2 act: -7E

Demonic must be tired of tilting itself back into an upright position. Really. That's gotta get old fast. So, as it tilts back up, it also make a strange gleam come from its eyes. Helm barely notices it at first, as that second Flash Cannon does what it is supposed to, fly off and strike Demonic and try to replant it in the garden of lost souls.(-2)

DS: -2E/-9H ~~ He: -7E Cfn

Oh. Hey Helm, why is Helm running away and chewing on grass? Is it recharging. Man I just do not get this battle. And Demonic is chuckling, all while tossing this strong wind at the lil tyke.(-2)

DS: -8E ~~ He: @_@ -9H

===End Stats===

CL

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Helm use Fire Blast three times!

~Charles Legend
    Last edited by Charles Legend; 15th October 2012 at 11:48 AM. Reason: fixed tag
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Elite Trainer

Hypnosis until it hits, then use rest, then Sleep Talk. We gotta get rid of that poison.

Veteran Trainer

Let's rumble!

===Stipulations===

DQ none

I send you attack

===Battlers===

===Round 16===

Helm continues to just dominate the floor with Demonic. As the phantom tries to lull the angered ceratopsian to sleep, a wall of fire erupts from his cranial cavity! Demonic loses all concentration and is enveloped in the flame. (-3)

Once the initial pain subsides (yeah a wall of fire has initial pain?), Demonic notes the little steel demon's erratic movements. Maybe he was struck after all?

DS: -2E/-10H ~~ He: -10E

No, it's that confusion. It was erupting its effects all over the place. Now Helm though the ground was made of lava, and was too busy high stepping to notice the second and stronger series of waves splashing on his carapace. (-3). Wincing a bit, Demonic made sure to keep the juice on until the little demon was asleep

DS: -3E/-10H ~~ He: @_@

Finally! He could get some damn sleep! Using up quite the reserve of energy, Demonic lulled himself to sleep. Helm stayed put as well, and for once, there was peace without switching!

DS: -25E/+40H ~~ He: Zz

===End Stats===

BT

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer

just relax for this next round, alright?

We've got plans.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Helm return Go Luna my female Buneary with the ability Run Away!

Luna use foresight then Focus Punch!

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Veteran Trainer

Let's rumble!

===Stipulations===

DQ none

I send you attack

===Battlers===

===Round 17===

Seriously. They're both asleep. Charles recalls his fighter, only to reveal the last fighter on his crew.

It's a friggin Buneary. Really?

DS: +6E ~~ Lu:

Demonic undergoes a radical change, but notes none if it...cause he's asleep. Who sleeps in the middle of a fight with an enemy that uses ruby quartz beams to shift reality planes to their liking.

Demonic does, that's who.

DS: zzz +6E ~~ Lu: -2E

Finally! Demonic Stool wakes up, only t rapidly be brougt up to speed on current events. Namely the big ticket items: Fists to face - what to do when you're unexpecting! Stool goes stretching backwards, obviously shocked at how MUCH that hurt.

DS: -18H ~~ Lu: -10E

===End Stats===

CL

Helm: 76/52 Brn

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Luna use Sky uppercut then Low kick then finish off with Circle Throw, and just in case sub in Magic Coat.

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Elite Trainer

Take the Sky Uppercut and Use Pain Split. Then I'll switch into Link and use Recover