Veteran Trainer

Default Re: The moon made of Cheese: Charles Legend VS BTPoke Ref DL

Let's rumble!

===Stipulations===

6 on 6 basics only please

DQ none

I send you attack

Arena: The Cheese Planetoid

A Planetoid the size of a small moon/comet which is made up entirely of many types of Cheese, for the most part its Crust made up of hard Cheese, the Planetoid can be melted in to a molten state, if that happens a bunch of Voltorb and Electrode well surface and use Explosion blasting apart the Planetoid and littering the Field below with hot gooey cheese and fainted Pokemon….

Also note that the Voltorb and Electrode are using Magnet Rise which is why the Cheese ball is floating in the air.

===Battlers===

===Round 18===

Luna bounces back and forth, and jettisons that floppy eared head forward. She lands right in front of the humming Demonic, and lights him up like a unruly passenger on a Cleavland bus! Heyoooo! Look at that ghostether stretch! But, just as a tether should, it pulls Demonic back from the brink. That grin still shone and Luna could'nt figure out why.

Until the stabbing pains ripped her good ol chunk of health away, and fed it to the conniving ghost. Dang, that's some crappy luck there.

DS: -14H/-15E/+32H ~~ Lu: -7E/-32H

Luna shakes off the strange strike and readies one of her bunny feet for some serious ass dragging, when all of a sudden, Demonic splits! OMFG someone stop these two from switching all the time! At least BT doesn't reveal his ace. Instead, it's a familiar face, Link. The starfish gives a rousing cry before being tripped up by the rabbit. (-2). That kick re irritated that poor burn. Oh and those stones too! Ha. Forgot those are out and about! [Rock Attack!!: -2]

Li: -5H ~~ Lu: -5E

Luna tries to continue the rampage, grabbing the star by two legs and whipping it around in a circle. Given Link's shape, the release angle of Luna's trajectory and the wind speed, I'd say Link's gonna go soaring.

Yeap. Link's gonna go soar-oh wait nope. It stopped mid flight. That whole flying psychic th--wait, It's not Psychic yet. My bad. So it just stops cause its cool like that. And oh lawd now ITS healing! Yeeeah..(-1)

DS: -8H/-15E/+20H ~~ Lu: -6E

===End Stats===

BT

Venus: 84/68
    Whoops: 87/54
    D.S: 67/0

Kentucky: 100/85
    Bete Grise: 70/42
    Luigi: 84/89 Slp
    Helm: 76/52 Brn

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

Luck's least favorite person Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

ooh, it's gonna suck having D.S. rest 2 turns next time I take him back out. Oh well, we'll deal with that later.

Start things out with a Minimize ~ Rapid Spin ~ Hydro Pump

Gotta get rid of them rocks.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Luna thunder wave then Secret Power end by using thunderbolt on the Hydro Pump!

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

“If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.” ― Albert Einstein

"The computer world is like an intellectual Wild West, in which you can shoot anyone you wish with your ideas, if you're willing to risk the consequences." --from Hackers & Painters: Big Ideas from the Computer Age, by Paul Graham

"To build a story world, the author must be part artist, part engineer, and sometimes part mad scientist.." --from Fundamentals of world building by Jessie Verino

“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” - Hippocrates

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Let's rumble!

===Stipulations===

DQ none

I send you attack

A Planetoid the size of a small moon/comet which is made up entirely of many types of Cheese, for the most part its Crust made up of hard Cheese, the Planetoid can be melted in to a molten state, if that happens a bunch of Voltorb and Electrode well surface and use Explosion blasting apart the Planetoid and littering the Field below with hot gooey cheese and fainted Pokemon….

Also note that the Voltorb and Electrode are using Magnet Rise which is why the Cheese ball is floating in the air.

===Battlers===

===Round 19===

Luna watches as the Staryu begin to spin. We all know when stars spin that's all sorts of bad news. So she claps her hands a few time and tries to shock the air. It works and a light current is passed molecularlly to Link. In seconds the echidnoderm is paralytic in all its motions.

As such, it falls flat. But it looks..smaller. (-1)

Li: -3E Par +Eva ~~ Lu: -2E

Now the paralysis really stuck it to Link. Luna didn't need to see too clearly to hit a non moving target and railed down with a spray of indescribable content and girth. While hurting, it didn't seem to do much else.(-1)

Li: -7H Par ~~ Lu: -5E

Pleased with her hindered starfish, Luna climbs right atop of Link and points one finger at its gem. A crackle leaves her furry digit, but before it turns into a full fledged Thunderbolt, all 5 of Links legs bent in toward Luna. Luna barely had time to look, let alone cross her arms as a concentrated 5 way Hydro Pump slammed into her a point blank range. Her Thunderbolt went sailing in the other direction(-1)

Li: -9E ~~ Lu: -8E/-14H

===End Stats===

CL

Venus: 84/68

Entertaining quotes!

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Luna return, come back out Bete Grise use Rain Dance then Thunder.

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

“If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.” ― Albert Einstein

"The computer world is like an intellectual Wild West, in which you can shoot anyone you wish with your ideas, if you're willing to risk the consequences." --from Hackers & Painters: Big Ideas from the Computer Age, by Paul Graham

"To build a story world, the author must be part artist, part engineer, and sometimes part mad scientist.." --from Fundamentals of world building by Jessie Verino

Elite Trainer

I just realized, why is my staryu now being called "luna"? xD

Link, return. Return to the field, Venus!

Wait until he uses Rain Dance, then use Sunny day.
    Next, use SOLAR BEAM!!

Veteran Trainer

Luna, Link, Love,Line, LAME Too many 4 letter words.

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer

just keeping this off of the second page.

Veteran Trainer

Oh damn. My bad :/ Later after Insanity

Entertaining quotes!

Veteran Trainer

Let's rumble!

===Stipulations===

DQ none

I send you attack

===Battlers===

===Round 20===

Ha. This round starts off superbly. With a flash, both competitors recall their fighters, and release two others on the field. Even the Voltorb's are beginning to wonder if this is a switch race. As such, Beta and Venus are recalled out.

Before Venus can act though, stones fly from every which way, stabbing her. Yipe [Rock Attack!! -2] Venus watches as Beta flops around, demanding an end to the standard weather. But before the clouds can fully form, Venus starts a dance of her own.

One which delays the cloud's onset and instead keep the sun shining. Brighter even.

V: -4E ~~ BG: -4E

With the sun shining, it takes only a few seconds for her to suck in enough sunlight. Beta aims, and fires down a Thunder that does no justice, as it misses its mark. The ground entertains a sear as the sunlight redirects itself in a massive tractor beam right atop of Beta!

V: -9E ~~ BG: -10E/-24H

That sunlight will do it to ya. Not to mention that Voltorb that was hit looks awfully unstable right now.

===End Stats===

BT

Link: 42/52 Brn, Par

Last edited by DarkestLight; 10th November 2012 at 12:03 PM.

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer

just to clarify, Venus has Gluttony, not chlorophyll.

Alright, Venus, start things out by charging a Solar Beam. However, if they decide to use protect, switch to using that energy for healing purposes (a/k/a Synthesis)

Then spam Magical Leaf to finish her off.

Veteran Trainer

I passed out while reffing this XD I wasn't even done. Fixed now XD

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Bete use Volt Switch to Kentucky. Kentucky use Fire Bast!

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Veteran Trainer

Let's rumble!

===Stipulations===

DQ none

I send you attack

===Battlers===

===Round 21==

Venus quietly stands her ground as Bete begins to spark heavily. It turns into a glowing ball of electric fury, and soon its levitating off the ground. Venus sucks up as much sunlight as possible, and barrels it loose as Bete flies through the air, determined to collide with Venus. The fish is engulfed in the stream of light and for a moment, it seemed that Bete was completely incinerated in the blast.

Venus smirks-and then hears a strange sound. All of a sudden, a smoldering mass strikes her down and leaves her visibly pained, as the yellow light bounces high and speeds away.

V: -9E/-7H ~~ BG: -9E/-24H

Bete barely made that happen. Seriously. The tag complete, Venus propped herself up only to stare into the eyes of a fiery opponent. Nuts. Kentucky raised one foot and quickly pinned the spindly plant down by the bulb. Its beak opened, and fire streamed out in all direction, looking like a fiery Plaga.

Venus freaked, and waved her twiggy arms as rapidly as possible, throwing leaves at the burgeoning flame. The searing slashes reached Kentucky, and he jumped up to avoid the damned leaves. But the fire he retaliated with was more than enough. Venus stared as the flames thundered upon her form, burning any and all chances of her actually surviving past this round with good health.

V: -5E/-16H* ~~ Ke: -9E/-3H

Kentucky landed, watching as Venus tried to recover from that blast. A second -albeit weaker array of magically adorned leaves fluttered over toward Ken, but he swatted them away as their focus was definitely weakened. A second Plaga Flare was created and unleashed, leaving Venus in a fiery world of hurt.

Venus took shallow breaths. Fire was not her friend. At all.

V: -5E/-17H* ~~ Ke: -9E/-3H

===End Stats===

CL

Luna: 51/55
    Bete Grise: 3/32

Last edited by DarkestLight; 15th November 2012 at 09:02 PM.

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Kentucky hot wing combo (Aerial Ace+Flame Charge) then end with Fire Blast!

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Elite Trainer

pfft. please.

Perform Protection Maneuver number 17 (protect, lol).

Get out of the way of the Fire Blast as best as you can, and use Sleep Powder once it's done.

Then we'll have you use Synthesis to utilize the last of the sun's rays.

Veteran Trainer

Let's rumble!

===Stipulations===

DQ none

I send you attack

===Battlers===

===Round 22===

Kentucky feels good. With the sun on his side, he flared up his arms and dove at Venus in a spiral fashion. The flames clashed against a synthesized sun shield of energy-as Venus also used that energy for her own preservation.

V: -9E ~~ Ke: -9E

Kentucky landed and huffed, but his wings were still flared. Waving then around, the flames grew to sufficient size to engulf the small Bellsprout. Venus swiftly conjured up and tossed a batch of powder in Kentucky's face. The bird turned away, but the fires rained down on Venus with no prejudice.

V: -3E/-25H ~~ Ke: -9E Drw

Throwing powder in the face of a fiery being was not the best idea, as Kentucky coughed and tried to clear his passages. Kentucky growled and began to kneel, feeling sleep overwhelm him. As the sun shone for the last few moments, Venus grabbed those crucial rays and sucked in some health.

V: -25E/+30H ~~ Ke: Slp

===End Stats===

BT

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer

looks like I got nothing to do except relax for two turns. If you can, though, eat some cheese from this planetoid (gluttony = yay)

Then we'll have you use Sleep Powder on anyone he dares to switch out to (if he doesn't switch out and that chicken's still sleeping, use toxic)

Veteran Trainer

:unt:: Charles

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Looks at Sirius. "Now which part of the process of worldbuilding should I focus on fist the Geography or the Charters?"

"None you should focus on this battle..." Siris said

"Oh crap!" "Kentucky use Sleep talk until you wake up then fire blast."

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Veteran Trainer

Let's rumble!

===Stipulations===

DQ none

I send you attack

===Battlers===

===Round 23===

Brimming with sleepytime energy, Kentucky snoozes away. Venus finds there is time to take a break, and promptly does so...right into a staged false sense of security. The avian committed to a dark slash, that gave Venus a nasty gash on her left leaf.

V: -9H ~~ Ke: -4E

Venus slammed her hand into the cheesy ground and tried to lift it out, but she still was too tired to remove all the stretchy cheese. She dropped her chunk, only to see fire heading her way. It engulfed her with a rage all its own, and left Venus crying for relief.

V: -22H ~~ Ke: o.-! -9E

Not appreciative of these current events, Venus looked at her now molten pieces of cheese, and began inhaling them. But a second Fire Blast seemed to put a kabash on that right away. She screeched in discontent and looked to see Kentucky marching toward her.

V: +10H/-25H ~~ Ke: -9E

===End Stats===

CL

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Kentucky use Aerial Ace three times!

~Charles Legend
    Last edited by Charles Legend; 14th December 2012 at 04:04 PM.
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Elite Trainer

Quick Question: If I switch in to Demonic Stool, how many turns would i have to relax? I'm going to assume 2, but I want to be sure.

Veteran Trainer

2, yes

Entertaining quotes!

Veteran Trainer

BT. All you :O

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer

shoot, forgot about this.

Alright, venus, it's all stat damage or nothing. I say let's pull a Rosalinda, shall we?

Use Endure. While that thing's close, however, use a leech seed and lace it with Stun Spore.

Endure + Leech Seed + Stun Spore

Veteran Trainer

Let's rumble!

===Stipulations===

DQ none

I send you attack

===Battlers===

===Round 24===

Venus stood his ground as Kentucky surged in, slashing at his root like toes. Grunting from the painful slash, Venus sucked in the pain and made sure to wrap its body around Kentucky. The bird was unsure what was happening, until it felt that thick powder cover its feathers. Venus leaned back and unraveled Kentucky, leaving the bird covered in seeds and spores. (+/-1)

V: -13E/-8H ~~ Ke: -4E Par, LS'ed

Well, it was time for Venus to fall. With one more kick, Kentucky ended Venus's participation.

V: Dead, trust me. ~~ Ke: -4E

===End Stats===

BT

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer

I say it's time we bring Whoops back into the battle.
    Whoops, I want you to be cautious in case Charles decides to switch pokemon some more.

Start out the round with a Teeter Dance for some parahax shenanigans.
    Then spam Rock Slide to pain him some.

Subs: If Charles decides to switch in to any pokemon other than Bete Grise or Luigi, Switch to using Hypnosis ~ Focus Punch ~ DynamicPunch, in that order.

If Charles switches to Luigi, use Dream Eater ~ Psychic ~ Psychic, in that order.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Kentucky use rest then sleep talk twice..

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Elite Trainer

I will lul if paralysis stops you from using Rest xD

Veteran Trainer

Let's rumble!

===Stipulations===

DQ none

I send you attack

===Battlers===

===Round 25===

We've reached the 25th round of this out of this world match! Kentucky though, seems bored by the whole affair, and decides its time for a rest. Relaxing its body, Kentucky succumbs to its own intentions and decides to rest. BT nodded and out comes that spinda again, who has been rather quie-OW!

Forgot about those rocks (Rock Attack!!: -2) littering this explosive field huh!

Ha. Using all your energy to sleep. Not the best. Kentucky was a sitting duck now. But no, what does Whoops do? Gyrate its pelvis and dances around like a fool. Wasting time Whoops. (+/-1)

W: -3E ~~ Ke: -19E/+6H

Getting nothing from that WONDERFUL display of contemporary dance, Whoops just quit playing nice, and smashed rocks, cheesy rocks into Kentucky's head. Repeatedly. Like seriously repeteadly. The bird couldn't even do anything if it woke up cause it's so friggin tired. (+/-2)

W: -16E ~~ Ke: -32H z.z

Bird still gets faster.

===End Stats===

BT

Last edited by DarkestLight; 25th December 2012 at 09:10 PM.

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Kentucky use sleep talk three times..

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Elite Trainer

Hang on, Switching after a pokemon faints doesn't cost an action, does it?

Veteran Trainer

That's my bad, thought Venus was alive. Fixing...

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer

Use Dream Eater until he wakes up.
    Spam Rock Slide WHEN he wakes up.

Veteran Trainer

Let's rumble!

===Stipulations===

DQ none

I send you attack

===Battlers===

===Round 26===

Still snoozing away, Kentucky seems to have some violent dreams, Before Whoops can even mount a psychological attack, Kentucky is attacking with a fury like no other. Whoops manages to sedate the bird after enduring the slashing by eating away that bad dream. Aww so nice. Now the bird is really gonna be peacefully knocked out.(+/-1)

W: -6E/-9H/+5H ~~ Ke: -4E/-10H

Again, Kentucky is up! It chirps a bit..and holy snap it vanished into the sky! Whoops can only stare, knowing it can't link up with it up there! (+/-1)

W: O.o? ~~ Ke: -4E

Streak of orange, coming at you -what do you do? Cross your arms and hope for the best? Yeah, that's what Whoops did. The minifirebird collided with Whoops and Bounced off, allowing the Spinda to once again rip away those dreams. It worked for the last time, as Kentucky sqwaked and opened its eyes as it lied sprawled on the cheesy ground. (+/-1)

W: -6E/-11H/+5H ~~ Ke: -10H

Bird still gets faster.

===End Stats===

BT

BT

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer

spam Rock Slide. if it switches out, use Focus Punch and continue with Drain Punches.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Anyways Kentucky use counter three times!

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Veteran Trainer

Let's rumble!

===Stipulations===

DQ none

I send you attack

===Battlers===

===Round 27===

This bird is fast. Totally. Notice how its just standing there. It's really moving back and forth from foot to foot. That does not intimidate the Spinda though. Whoops trips and bumbles and causes cheese to fly up in a hurry. The cheese tumbles over Kentucky, but that speed helps for once. Kentucky leaps up and kicks a few choice pieces back, before the deluge is too heavy to handle.(+/-1)

W: -8E/-26H ~~ Ke: -6E/-13H

Whoops does it again, and manages to get Kentucky while its still down. There's an added surprise here too. One of those cheesy chunks was awfully round.

And sparking.

Oh lord

*BOOOOOOOOOOM*

No countering that.(+/-1)

W: -8E/-14H ~~ Ke: -27H

Whoops wasn't even sure where his opponent was. That explosion revealed quite a few Voltorbs. Yipe. (+/-1)

W: x_X ~~ Ke: O.O!

Bird still gets faster.

===End Stats===

BT

cl

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Kentucky KO it with Reversal!

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile