Thread: The moon made of Cheese: Charles Legend VS BTPoke Ref DL

Luck's least favorite person Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Re: The moon made of Cheese: Charles Legend VS BTPoke Ref DL

relax for 2 turns and use ominous Wind

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Luigi return, go Luna! Luna use Heal Bell then Capycat!

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

“If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.” ― Albert Einstein

"The computer world is like an intellectual Wild West, in which you can shoot anyone you wish with your ideas, if you're willing to risk the consequences." --from Hackers & Painters: Big Ideas from the Computer Age, by Paul Graham

"To build a story world, the author must be part artist, part engineer, and sometimes part mad scientist.." --from Fundamentals of world building by Jessie Verino

“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” - Hippocrates

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default ~

Let's get this one done, shall we?

Let's rumble!

===Stipulations===

6 on 6 basics only please

DQ none

I send you attack

Arena: The Cheese Planetoid

A Planetoid the size of a small moon/comet which is made up entirely of many types of Cheese, for the most part its Crust made up of hard Cheese, the Planetoid can be melted in to a molten state, if that happens a bunch of Voltorb and Electrode well surface and use Explosion blasting apart the Planetoid and littering the Field below with hot gooey cheese and fainted Pokemon….

Also note that the Voltorb and Electrode are using Magnet Rise which is why the Cheese ball is floating in the air.

===Battlers===

===Round 36==

Mauly takes a deep breath and waits silently as Luigi leaves the field. Well, that was not unexpected, with the 30th switch today. Out pops Luna, and she doesn't try to stop this battle because of some sickness. A bell goes off, and Mauly looks up. Things changed...and that was never good.

Ma: +12E ~~~ Lu: -5E

Well rest over, Mauly tries to once again take control. The winds blow and strike Luna, but Luna seems unphazed. She blinks and the winds strike back harder at Mauly. Feeling the wind approach, Mauly knows its over.

Ma: -8E/-12H ~~ Lu: -7E

===End Stats===

BT
    DS: 70/14
    Whoops: 44/7
    Link: 40/52

Luigi: 30/63

BT

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

Elite Trainer

I'm going to send out link.

Your move, Charles :3 (sorry this post was a bit late xD)

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Luna fry it with thunderbolt three times!

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

“If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.” ― Albert Einstein

"The computer world is like an intellectual Wild West, in which you can shoot anyone you wish with your ideas, if you're willing to risk the consequences." --from Hackers & Painters: Big Ideas from the Computer Age, by Paul Graham

"To build a story world, the author must be part artist, part engineer, and sometimes part mad scientist.." --from Fundamentals of world building by Jessie Verino

Elite Trainer

Counter that first Thunderbolt with a good Zap Cannon. Then use Hydro Pump until that thing is down.

Veteran Trainer

Let's rumble!

===Stipulations===

DQ none

I send you attack

A Planetoid the size of a small moon/comet which is made up entirely of many types of Cheese, for the most part its Crust made up of hard Cheese, the Planetoid can be melted in to a molten state, if that happens a bunch of Voltorb and Electrode well surface and use Explosion blasting apart the Planetoid and littering the Field below with hot gooey cheese and fainted Pokemon….

Also note that the Voltorb and Electrode are using Magnet Rise which is why the Cheese ball is floating in the air.

===Battlers===

===Round 37===

Link flutters back on the scene, but before it can even ready up a good shot at Luna, those damned rocks come into play. [Rock Attack!!: -2] The stunted starfish stumbled back, long enough for Luna to fire off and connect with a fizzly attack all her own. Link tried agian to take aim, but his Zapping forte went into the stratosphere...

Li: -10E/-16H ~~~ Lu: -8E

Trying to regain ground, Link aimed his "forelimbs" at Luna and welled up two large beads of water. Cheese began to oil out and Voltorbs began to roll closer as a second Thunderbolt struck Link. This time though,the twin jets connected, sending Luna sprawling, and creating a chain reaction of Voltorb explosions as she bounced past them. Lucky for her, she was thrown aside, the explosions curving and creating a chasm in the cheesy planetoid.

Li: -9E/-16H ~~ Lu: -8E/-14H

Link took to the air, and scoured across the skies, looking for Luna. Luna managed to get buried under a bunch of cheese, but her rumbling made it easy for him to lock on and fire. The cheese blown away Luna could only have her hands as the torrents slammed her body into this delectable dirigible.

Link however had no escape from the last weary Thunderbolt that came up from Luna, and fried its echidnodermic body.

Li: -9E/-16H ~~ Lu: -8E/-14H

===End Stats===

BT
    Whoops: 44/7

Luigi: 30/63

BT release, CL

Entertaining quotes!

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

Elite Trainer

I'm gonna send in Whoops.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Luna Return Go Luigi, pumble Whoops with Closs Combat then Super Power! however if BT swich to Demonic Stool Punish it with Pain Spit then Earthquake!

btw Darkest is it too late for me to claim those two points for my birthday back on March 26th of this year? if it is that's no big deal I can always crush a newbie in a 1 on 1 withy my Tyranitar.

Ether way I'll do the banking once this match ends then I'll look into what options I have...

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Elite Trainer

Alright Woops, relax for the first turn. Then, when that thing tries to use Close Combat, use psychic on him and keep him away from you.

One more Psychic should just finish him, then.

Veteran Trainer

Let's rumble!

===Stipulations===

DQ none

I send you attack

===Battlers===

===Round 38===

Bt sighs, and re-releases Whoops, even though the panda looks awfully tired. No matter to Charles, he also swaps out Luna for Luigi. The fighter hops back onto the scene as Whoops takes a few deep breaths.[Rock Attack!!: -2] Damn rocks!

Wh: +6E ~~~ Lu: X.X

Whoops jumped back into the battle with all the energy he could and threw a formidable Psychic blast at Luigi's gut. Luigi took the hit, but used the invisible blast to fall back down in an elbow drop. Whoops wasn't really ready for that...

Wh: -8E/-22H ~~ Lu: -10E/-16H -Def/SpDef

Dazed, Whoops took a moment to get up. That moment was all Luigi needed to finish off a Superpower combo that slammed Whoops into the cheese and left him down for the count. Or did it. Luigi found himself floating up and then flying right into the ground.

Whoops was still standing. How about that!

Wh: -5E/-18H ~~ Lu: -9E/-12H -Atk/-Def

===End Stats===

BT

Luna 14/3

BT

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer

... you joking? ugh.

Just relax as much as you have to and then use psychic if you're somehow alive xD

...also, just wondering why psychic actually did less after luigi lost some Sp. Def

Veteran Trainer

Whoop's energy bottomed out, couldnt do a full powered one.

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer

k, just wondering.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Man that was a close one, good thing your not out of the game just yet, Luigi Finish Whoops off with a Karate Chop!

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Veteran Trainer

Let's rumble!

===Stipulations===

DQ none

I send you attack

===Battlers===

===Round 39===

BT looked at Whoops, but there was nothing he could so. A swift slam over his head, and down he went. After damn near 40 rounds, Charles has regained the lead, but only marginally.

Wh: -2E ~~~ Lu: -5E

===End Stats===

BT

CL:
    Luna 14/3

BT

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer

lol accidental double post? xD

Come on back out, D.S.!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Luigi use Pain Split right after stealth rock hits so that it dose not have a chance to lunch a counter attack then return, Go Luna use foresight.

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Elite Trainer

use shadow sneak (yay priority move?) before he can use that pain split, and you should be good.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Luigi do it the very moment that demon takes damage from stealth rock!

"SAWK!" Luigi roared in acknowledgment and readied himself to attack before the demon could ambush him.

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Elite Trainer

shadow sneak is a priority move, Charles. Unless Pain Split is also a priority move, I doubt that's gonna work.

Veteran Trainer

Let's rumble!

===Stipulations===

DQ none

I send you attack

===Battlers===

===Round 40===

Down to one, but not a hint of fear in his eyes. BT looked over at the decimated planetoid before relasing D.S. to finish off that worn down fighter. D.S. came into the match, and instantly regretted it, as those damned rocks bit at him one last time. [Rock Attack: -2]. Luigi tried to hastily conjure up the energy for a Pain Split-but even still, D.S. was a little too fast. Smack up and then smack down, Luigi is finito.

DS: -4E ~~~ Lu: -2H

===End Stats===

CL:
    Luna 14/3

BT

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer

Yeah, let's just skip him saying he's sending in luna xD

start things out by relaxing. I think charles will agree with me by saying that this will be better if our pokemon have more energy to spare.

If they use any move that causes paralysis or confusion, use protect. At least then you'll both be able to relax and get up to a more suitable amount of energy.

If they ever try to use rest, quickly use taunt.

If no such move happens, though, use Psychic the next two turns. If they had somehow been able to use rest, instead use Dream Eater.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Luna relax then use forsight then use Low Kick.

Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

Veteran Trainer

Let's rumble!

===Stipulations===

DQ none

I send you attack

===Battlers===

===Round 40+1===

Here we go.. There's a moment when you have that sense of clarity about a situation. When everything aligns and there's nothing that will stop you from succeeding....

The pair of Pokemon battling seemed to reach that nirvana, and all at once, Demonic Stool felt a chill down its spine-strange for a ghost. But Luna had to deal with being blasted backwards. Not a good round to re-enter.

DS: +6E/-8E Fs'ed ~~~ Lu: +6E/-3E/-10H

One last shot at this. Luna catches herself and baseball slides into D.S. The keystone gives and Demonic flies backwards, stunned from the strength of that kick. It also doesn't help that DS uses that momentum to fire off another Psychic. Luna was slammed back into the ground, and lied there amidst the oily cheeses.

DS: -8E/-11H ~~~ Lu: -5E/ded

===End Stats===

And BT pulls out the win! That's 12 points for him
    6 for Charles
    12 for me, and another one for the record books!

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer

Dear god, that was a long battle. Glad it's finally over, though

Anyway, that was a really fun match, Charles. Hopefully we can have another one someday.

Thanks for reffing once again, DL. Always appreciated

And with that, I'm off! The glory of the moon has been defended by:

BTPoke jumps up into the air and yells,
    "Nylocke!BTPoke! Dragon of Guarding the sanctity of the moon!"

WHOOOSH! *flies off into the moonset*
    Last edited by BTPoke; 22nd June 2013 at 01:42 PM.

Veteran Trainer

That was almost a year for a 6 on 6. Never again lol.

Entertaining quotes!