Thread: Turtleshotz vs. Puma (Ref: Needed)

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Default Turtleshotz vs. Puma (Ref: Needed)

Puma I challenge you to a 2 on 2 double battle.
    If you choose to accept the details are as follows
    DQ: 1 week
    Arena: The battle will take place a top a giant floating cloud 200 feet across, miles above the ground. Any Pokemon that falls from the cloud for any reason will be caught by wild Pidgeots flying about and be returned to the field, however the Pidgeots like to take their time so the Pokemon they are carrying will lose an action during the return flight. Any sort of weather affecting moves may also effect the cloud we are battling on drastically changing the battlefield (up to the discretion of the ref).

I'll send out once you have accepted, then you may choose and post moves.
    Last edited by Turtleshotz; 22nd June 2013 at 07:41 PM.

Layout Madman Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Re: Puma I challenge you!!

Sounds funny. I accept your challenge!
    One thing though, I'd like to ban the use of all non-ability hp regenerating moves.
    (Like Slack off, Rest...) If you are fine with that. Also, One-Hit KO Moves should not be allowed. Okay, that's it. No wait, one thing for the Arena.

What's with Pokemon that are able to fly? Does it also take a turn, or do they have any advantages? (:

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Your terms are agreeable
    And Pokemon that are able to fly have an advantage because they can't really fall off in the first place, unless of course they are incapacitated for some reason.

With that out of the way, I choose:
    Anura the F Croagunk with Dry Skin and
    Spectre the M Duskull with Levitate (edit: Shiny)
    Last edited by Turtleshotz; 21st June 2013 at 10:23 AM. Reason: Shiny Duskull

Advanced Trainer

Aye, we shall make this one interesting.
    I choose Rufus, the male Litwick with Shadow Tag and Spinnerella, my female Joltik with compound eyes. (Wanted to choose Chocofresh, but thinking about the whole on-a-cloud thing, ground type moves won't work out too well : D)

Alright! Let's get this started!
    Rufus, I want you to turn up the heat! Literally, use Heat Wave! Burn the hell out of everything! Then, Shadowball Spectre's Face and wave heat once again!
    Spinnerella, your time to shine! Your first time at that! Don't disappoint me!
    Start the fight with Electroweb, slowing all of our opponents. After that, you decrease their special defense with Struggle Bug, and slow them once more with Electroweb, to ensure we have enough room to act first next round!

Now for the mighty sub section. Urgh, this is exhausting x)
    If they go for any status inflictions Rufus, switch to Safeguard at any given time!
    If he he throws a shadowball at you Rufus, hide behind Joltik who should conjure a protective barrier once! Also, at any given time.

Rufus: [Heat Wave ~ Shadowball @ Spectre ~ Heat Wave]
    Sub: Safeguard

Spinnerella: [Eletroweb ~ Struggle Bug ~ Electroweb]
    Sub: Protect (to guard Rufus, if that's possible.)

Advanced Trainer

Default Re: Turtleshotz vs. Puma (Ref: Needed)

Uhm, yeaaah. You were absent for like a week, nothing writtin in the absence tower, so I guess I could use that slot better somewhere else (:
    Sorry man, if you happen to comeback at some point we can have that battle, but for now I'll decline >_>
    Avatar drawn by the wonderful Cynder in reference to this! Go check her other art out! ^-^

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Default Re: Turtleshotz vs. Puma (Ref: Needed)

We didn't have a ref so I didn't think I had to post moves immediately haha. But if you need the slot no worries man