Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MY DRAMATIC SECOND CHALLENGE! (Yours truly vs. firepokemon; Ref: DA OZZARRE)

WAR ANVIL

Default Re: MY DRAMATIC SECOND CHALLENGE! (Yours truly vs. firepokemon; Ref: DA OZZARRE)

Just go with Sleep Talk. If you're awake, use Shadow Ball. Let's go!

Sleep Talk/Shadow Ball ~ Sleep Talk/Shadow Ball ~ Sleep Talk/Shadow Ball

Smoke and fire Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Re: MY DRAMATIC SECOND CHALLENGE! (Yours truly vs. firepokemon; Ref: DA OZZARRE)

Super Fang. Follow that with Gunk Shot and finally use Swift
    Registered March 24th 2000

Dude, you were the dumbass who was pissing us all with your "game", you've lied to us, spammed. (yes you have) and utterly annoyed us, you big, fat hypocrite.

Oh I miss you Calaveron

Jump, little Snorlax, jump! Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

TEAM WAR ANVIL
    versus
    TEAM FIREPOKEMON

Rules: n/a
    Abilities: Active
    DQ Time: Two weeks

‡ Pre-Round ‡

‡ Round 12 ‡

Locke seems to be out like a light for the moment, but we all know that can't last long with his ability. Pachirisu nonetheless takes advantage of the opportunity to unleash her squirrel-like exuberance upon the acorn with another perilous Super Fang. Eek. Through sheer luck, she pinpoints the correct Seedot and lays into him with a powerful chomping attack, causing the remaining clones to vanish. Om nom nom. Suddenly, Locke begins muttering in his Sleep and spits out a smattering of Toxic goo. The purple blob whistles uselessly through one of Pachirisu's illusory doppelgangers. Tough luck, broski.

Locke: <-19 HP; -4 EP; 0 clones>
    Pachirisu: <-10 EP; 3 clones>

Yet again, attacks are exchanged. Pachirisu uses another Gunk Shot and doesn't manage to score quiet as much damage as last time while Locke's subsequent Sleep Talk raises his Special Attack parameter increases a smidgeon.

Locke: <-12 HP; -2 EP; +1 SpA>
    Pachirisu: <-10 EP; 3 clones>

And with that, Locke wakes up! Yay! Pachirisu uses a Swift attack to deal mild damage while Locke retaliates with a super effective Shadow Ball. The crackling black sphere hits its target with terrific precision and causes Pachirisu's Special Defence to take a dip. What's more, her clones vanish as well. Nuts.

Locke: <-6 HP; -6 EP; Slp no more>
    Pachirisu: <-13 HP; -4 EP; -1 SpD; 0 clones>

Locke gets a 15/10 and feels extremely occult while Pachirisu scores an 8/10 and feels only a little occult but also quite conductive. Er, is it just me or is the RNG going through a Psychic fixation at the moment?

‡ Post-Round ‡

Notes:

> TEAM FIREPOKEMON to command next
    Last edited by Oslo; 8th October 2012 at 05:18 PM.

Master Trainer

Pachirisu use Discharge. Then launch into Bite twice.

Dude, you were the dumbass who was pissing us all with your "game", you've lied to us, spammed. (yes you have) and utterly annoyed us, you big, fat hypocrite.

Oh I miss you Calaveron

WAR ANVIL

Double Team twice, and then Shadow Ball. The best offense is a good defense!

Double Team ~ Double Team ~ Shadow Ball

Master Trainer

TEAM WAR ANVIL
    versus
    TEAM FIREPOKEMON

‡ Pre-Round ‡

‡ Round 13 ‡

Shenanigans continue at the expected rate as Pachirisu cuts loose with a swift Discharge. Stray jolts of electric current fly every which way and a few bolts catch Locke off-guard, shocking him thoroughly. (He pauses to thinks longingly of his bygone resistance to Electric-type moves. Yep, those were the days.) Nonetheless, the Seedot cures his woes by providing himself with a bit of company. He does a cute little flip and causes four more Seedots to appear around him. Hooray!

Locke: <-10 HP; -4 EP; 4 clones>
    Pachirisu: <-6 EP>

Once again exposing those intimidating squirrel fangs, Pachirisu scurries forward for another acorn luncheon. She snaps her pearly whites down around the nearest Seedot and, oh, it was a clone. Wah-wah. The clone vanishes and the remaining Seedots giggle as Locke does another flip. Four more clones appear, giving us a total of... wait, I can do this... seven clones! Counting on fingers ftw!

Locke: <-4 EP; 7 clones>
    Pachirisu: <-4 EP>

Pachirisu's next Bite attack proves to be as useless as the last. She sinks her fangs into yet another unsatisfying clone, which contains none of the nutrients a growing squirrel needs. Locke giggles again and follows up with a crackling Shadow Ball, which hits hard for super effective damage. Once again, Pachirisu's fortitude takes a dive. This is getting annoying quickly.

Locke: <-6 EP; 6 clones>
    Pachirisu: <-14 HP; -4 EP; -1 SpD>

Locke gets a 9/17 and feels like an underground mine (omg, someone gets to be Ground for the first time! yaaay!) while Pachirisu's 6/5 makes her feel like... a dandelion seed caught on the wind, which we've already seen before. C'mon, RNG. Don't get boring on us.

‡ Post-Round ‡

Notes:

> TEAM WAR ANVIL to command next

WAR ANVIL

Uh oh. show your secrets, first of all. Then, spam Shadow Ball. If you become a clear target, use Double Team.

Hidden Power ~ Shadow Ball ~ Shadow Ball
    Sub: Double Team if you're a clear target

Master Trainer

hehehe be cheeky and give a huge Mud-slap. hehehe now use Light Screen. End with Hyper Fang

Oh I miss you Calaveron

Master Trainer

TEAM WAR ANVIL
    versus
    TEAM FIREPOKEMON

‡ Pre-Round ‡

‡ Round 14 ‡

Pachirisu's odds aren't looking too good here. As, she eyeballs all the many Seedots staring her down, she no longer feels so big and tough all of a sudden. Scooping up a handful of mud from the arena floor, she hurls it at the nearest acorn... and it whistles right through the clone, causing it to vanish. Hrm. Methinks it might be time to revise that strategy. Meanwhile, Locke cuts loose with a blast of yellow-green light. Pachirisu is hit and takes damage. Life is hard when you don't have a badass clone posse, eh?

Locke: <-6 EP; 5 clones>
    Pachirisu: <-11 HP; -2 EP>

Playing defensively, Pachirisu squeaks and raises a shimmering barrier of golden light. The move turns out to be a smart one: Locke flings yet another Shadow Ball at his opponent and watches as his own attack diminishes greatly in size upon passing through the screen. Thus, Pachirisu only takes a minor blow from the Ghost-tyep move. She giggles and blows Locke a raspberry.

Locke: <-6 EP; 5 clones>
    Pachirisu: <-6 HP; -4 EP; LSn>

Once again, Pachirisu tries her luck but it doesn't quite pan out: her next Hyper Fang only gnashes through a clone, leaving the real Locke unharmed. Pachirisu looks furious and begins slamming her tail against the ground in rage. Locke responds with another Shadow Ball that does minor damage yet again, but hey, minor damage is better than no damage, right Pachirisu? And now Pachirisu is giving me the finger. I suppose I'll just keep quiet, then.

Locke: <-6 EP; 4 clones>
    Pachirisu: <-6 HP; -6 EP>

New numbers! 11/7 makes Locke feel like a... er, rock with a bad infection? Idk. Pachirisu gets a 3/13 and feels like a mighty hercules beetle.

‡ Post-Round ‡

Notes:

> Locke's Hidden Power type has been locked in as Bug
    > Pachirisu's Light Screen will remain in effect for four more actions

Master Trainer

Thunderbolt ~ Swift ~ Mud-slap

Oh I miss you Calaveron

WAR ANVIL

Relax, use Attract, and then Protect. We want to keep our accuracy up, don't we?

Relax ~ Attract ~ Protect

Master Trainer

TEAM WAR ANVIL
    versus
    TEAM FIREPOKEMON

‡ Pre-Round ‡

‡ Round 15 ‡

As the battle continues, Pachirisu continues with her previous strategy: throwing everything she can at her opponent and hoping that something sticks. An arc of electricity dances from Pachirisu's cheeks and zaps another Seedot clone out of existence, leaving the original unscathed yet again. How long will Seedot's luck hold out? Hard to say, but Locke doesn't seem too hung up on the subject. He and his remaining retinue take a load off to regain some lost energy.

Locke: <+6 EP; 3 clones>
    Pachirisu: <-8 EP>

At long last, things seem to be turning around for Pachirisu. She releases a barrage of shimmering stars that spiral toward Locke with pinpoint precision, though his Rocky exterior prevents them from doing too much damage. Nonetheless, the Swift does what it needs to do: it wipes out Locke's clones and leaves him all alone yet again. So what does a little Seedot do in such a situation? Why, wink at his opponent suggestively and make kissy faces using his non-existent mouth, of course! The bizarre tactic seems to work. Before you know it, Pachirisu is sighing and waving at her opponent coyly. I can't imagine what the unholy spawn of a squirrel/acorn union would look like, but I hope I don't have to find out.

Locke: <-3 HP; -4 EP; 0 clones>
    Pachirisu: <-2 EP; -1 HP fatigue; Atr>

Pachirisu decides to take a time out and write a sonnet for her paramour. As she tries to recall the proper format for the Petrarchan style (octave then sestet with a volta occurring in the middle, duh), Locke hides himself behind a Protective barrier. Love poems just freak him out, I s'pose.

Locke: <-7 EP>
    Pachirisu: <Can't move!>

Here we go again: Locke's 11/6 makes him feel like a boulder covered in moss while Pachirisu's 16/2 makes her feel like a mighty Houndoom, which is decidedly more badass.

‡ Post-Round ‡

Notes:

> Pachirisu's Light Screen will remain in effect for one more action
    > Pachirisu will remain under the effects of Attract for eight more actions

WAR ANVIL

...hm. Relax, make more clones and then use Hidden Power.

Relax ~ Double Team ~ Hidden Power

Master Trainer

Mud-slap then launch into Double Team yourself and end with Bite

Oh I miss you Calaveron

Master Trainer

TEAM WAR ANVIL
    versus
    TEAM FIREPOKEMON

‡ Pre-Round ‡

‡ Round 16 ‡

Much like Marisa and Zofis, Locke and Pachirisu find themselves with no fuel left in the tank. While Locke decides to Relax and get himself back in fighting shape, Pachirisu decides to give the object of her affections a soothing mud bath... in the face. Splat! Struck with a fistful of mud, Locke gives a head a shake but still finds himself blinking furiously. Look, it's Mr. Magoo in acorn form!

Pachirisu's Light Screen peters away.

Locke: <-2 HP; -1 Acc; +6 EP>
    Pachirisu: <-1 HP fatigue>

Pachirisu watches in awe as Locke does a spin on the spot and creates four clones. Looks like our squirrel friend has even more Seedots to love! Rather than being greedy and hogging them all for herself, she does a spin on the spot and creates some Pachirisu clones of her own. Perfect for having an orgy a group date!

Locke: <-4 EP; 4 clones>
    Pachirisu: <-2 HP fatigue; 4 clones>

Locke suddenly erupts with light, dazzling his opponent with a blast of Bug-type energy... that only hits a clone. Still, Pachirisu is ever so impressed that her Lockey-Wockeykins was able to create such a beautiful fireworks show. Rather than attacking, she leans back and admires the detail on his acorn cap. He's even a snazzy dresser, too!

Locke: <-2 EP; -2 HP fatigue; 4 clones>
    Pachirisu: <Can't move!; 3 clones>

NUMBAH TIME! Locke finds himself blessed with a 14/10 and feels like a Latios while Pachirisu scores a 9/12 and feels like a Mamoswine.

‡ Post-Round ‡

Notes:

> Pachirisu will remain under the effects of Attract for five more actions
    Last edited by Oslo; 12th October 2012 at 03:14 PM. Reason: derp

WAR ANVIL

You forgot that Locke's accuracy went down by 1.

Master Trainer

Begin with U-turn then launch into Iron Tail and end with Head Butt.

If at any stage they protect/detect then use Double Team instead.

Oh I miss you Calaveron

WAR ANVIL

Relax, Bullet Seed, and then Rock Smash.

Relax ~ Bullet Seed ~ Rock Smash

Master Trainer

TEAM WAR ANVIL
    versus
    TEAM FIREPOKEMON

‡ Pre-Round ‡

‡ Round 17 ‡

The next round of our battle gets off to a slow start (but hey, this is kind of a slow battle so it's at least not out of place). Rather than attacking her opponent, Pachirisu bats her lashes and winks suggestively at her five acorn suitors. Eep. Locke decides not to retaliate and instead spends some time trying to forget what just transpired.

Locke: <+6 EP>
    Pachirisu: <Can't move!>

Having regained her lucidity for the time being, Pachirisu hurries forward as her tail shines with silvery light. She brings it swinging down on the nearest acorn and, derp, she swishes right through a clone. Nuts. Locke, on the other hand, fares much better. With a single spray of Bullet Seeds, he manages find the right target out of pure luck and scores a solid hit. Well done!

Locke: <-6 EP; 3 clones>
    Pachirisu: <-17 HP; -4 HP fatigue; 0 clones>

Shenanigans continue as Pachirisu Headbutts yet another acorn... only hit yet another clonie-clone! Time to reevaluate battle tactics, perhaps? With no clones in his way, Locke tumbles forward quickly enough to break rocks. (Actually, I doubt an acorn could ever break a rock, but let's just go with it.) The attack clobbers Pachirisu square in the chest and lowers the rodents defensive prowess. Pachirisu doesn't mind, though. She blushes. I think she just likes the attention.

Locke: <-1 HP fatigue; 2 clones>
    Pachirisu: <-6 HP; -2 HP fatigue; -1 Def>

Here we go again: 1/4 for Locke, who feels like your average run-of-the-mill pond, and 7/14 for Pachrisu, who feels like one of those badass dragons that spit venom and shit.

‡ Post-Round ‡

Notes:

> Pachirisu will remain under the effects of Attract for two more actions

WAR ANVIL

Just keep calm and Mud Slap away! However, if she tries any status moves, use Protect.

Mud Slap ~ Mud Slap ~ Mud Slap
    Subs: Protect if sub move

Master Trainer

Use swift to get rid of the remaining two clones. Then use Gunk Shot.

We're tired now so lets end your fighting with Last Resort

Swift ~ Gunk Shot ~ Last Resort

Oh I miss you Calaveron

Master Trainer

TEAM WAR ANVIL
    versus
    TEAM FIREPOKEMON

‡ Pre-Round ‡

‡ Round 18 ‡

As the next round begins, Pachirisu puts a kibosh on her paramour's Double Team. With a shimmering array of super-accurate stars, Pachirisu manages to find her lover's location with minimal effort. The stars attack Locke in rapid succession and causes his remaining clones to *poof* out of existence. That's just the way it goes, I'm afraid. To make matters worse for Locke, he tries to retaliate with a Mud-Slap but ends up missing by... several feet. Not even close. Derp.

Locke: <-6 HP; -1 HP fatigue; 0 clones>
    Pachirisu: <-2 HP fatigue>

Though she's still in love with Locke, Pachirisu manages to cling to her lucidity long enough to splash him with a sizzling bath of toxic goo. The venom leaches into the Seedot's body and renders him Poisoned. (Gah! Is this just the worst round ever for the little acorn or what?) Locke takes a deep breath and tries not to lose his head. (Since he's nothing but a head, it would be very bad for him to lose it.) Taking careful aim, he flings a glob of mud at Pachirisu and scores a hit. The dirt gets into the squirrel's eyes and causes her to squeal in irritation.

With that, Pachirisu's infatuation comes to a sudden and anticlimactic end.

Locke: <-12 HP; -1 HP fatigue; Psn>
    Pachirisu: <-6 HP; -5 HP fatigue; -1 Acc>

Looks like Pachirisu's streak of good luck has finally come to an end. Blinking through the mud, Pachirisu tries to end things with a tremendous eruption of energy. However, what with her compromised Accuracy and everything, she ends up barrelling right past Locke and takes a swing at... nothing. With that, the poor, fatigued squirrel has reached the end of her road. She topples over from exhaustion, finally defeated.

Locke: <...>
    Pachirisu: <-4 HP fatigue>

Locke loses some health from the Poison <-2 HP> and receives a 15/13 from RNG. Can anyone say... dead bug?

‡ Post-Round ‡

Notes:

> TEAM FIREPOKEMON to release and command next

Master Trainer

Send in Butterfree. Male. Tinted Lens

Quiver Dance - Quiver Dance - Bug Buzz.

If opponent tries and status me use protect.

Oh I miss you Calaveron

WAR ANVIL

Welp.

Sonic [Male]
    Cyndaquil
    Blaze

Start out with a Flame Charge, and then Protect!

Switch (Sonic) ~ Flame Charge ~ Protect

Master Trainer

TEAM WAR ANVIL
    versus
    TEAM FIREPOKEMON

‡ Pre-Round ‡

‡ Round 19 ‡

Time for a changing of the guard. After a long fight, Pachirisu is recalled to her Pokeball and firepokemon is forced to contemplate his next selection. He eventually plucks another ball from his belt and summons a fluttering butterfly into battle. WAR ANVIL also recalls his ailing Seedot and replaces him with a flame-backed, squinty-eyed rodent of some sort. The rodent watches as Butterfree does a little airborne dance. D'aww.

Locke: <Switched>

Sonic: <...>
    Butterfree: <-6 EP; +1 SpA; +1 SpD; +Spd>

Butterfree keeps on dancin' away as flames spout around Sonic's entire body. Living up to his namesake's reputation for quick movement, Sonic bounds into the air and tackles Butterfree hard with a powerful Flame Charge. He feels even speedier as a result.

Sonic: <-3 EP; +1 Spd>
    Butterfree: <-10 HP; -6 EP; +1 SpA; +1 SpD; +Spd>

Sonic curls up and envelops himself within a Protective bubble as Butterfree lets off a noise that vaguely resembles a thousand humming insects. The sonic attack whips against Sonic's defensive measures but fails to overcome them.

Sonic: <-6 EP>
    Butterfree: <-7 EP>

Sonic gets a 16/8 and feels both dimmer and brighter. Butterfree, on the other hand, feels heavier and lighter with his 11/5.

‡ Post-Round ‡

Notes:

> Locke has been locked into battle with 16 HP, 0 EP and Psn

WAR ANVIL

...um. Mmkay, start out with a Wild Charge, follow up with Iron Tail, and then use a HP and see what happens. DAS ALL AH GOT.

Wild Charge ~ Iron Tail ~ Hidden Power

Oh, wait. If Butterfree tries any ailment moves, ready a Protect.

Sub: Protect if ailment-inducing moves

Master Trainer

Launch Air Cutter and take the Wild Charge hit as it'll do them damage too. Now use Double Team and hit them again this time we'll use Bug Buzz and take advantage of your ability.

Oh I miss you Calaveron

Master Trainer

Dark/Electric is weak to Bug, so Tinted Lens doesn't come into play for Bug Buzz. It comes into effect for Air Cutter, though.

TEAM WAR ANVIL
    versus
    TEAM FIREPOKEMON

‡ Pre-Round ‡

‡ Round 20 ‡

The Pokemon continue to fight as Butterfree whips up a sharpened razor of air. With a swift beat of his wings, he sends it whizzing toward Sonic and scores an easy blow on the porcupine. Suddenly, electric current blazes around Sonic and he throws his little body at Butterfree. Little or not, he manages to score a big effect. Static writhes through Butterfree's body and does quite a bit of damage. In his recklessness, Sonic lands a little more unevenly than he would have liked and ends up tumbling over, incurring a bit of damage as well.

Sonic: <-8 HP; -4 HP recoil; -7 EP>
    Butterfree: <-16 HP; -4 EP>

Butterfree flounces around in the air and suddenly finds that he's not alone. Four Butterfrees appear around him. Yep, we've seen this before. Sonic attacks with an Iron Tail attack (except he doesn't have a tail, so it's really more of an Iron Butt), but only ends up bounding through a clone. Nuts.

Sonic: <-8 EP>
    Butterfree: <-4 EP; 3 clones>

Butterfree once again starts a-buzzin'. There's no Protective bubble to save Sonic this time around and the little guy ends up taking the full brunt of the acoustic attack. What's more, his Special Defences suffer a bit of a drop. He narrows his squinty little eyes and tries to strike back with a Hidden Power, but the silver energy balls end up sailing uselessly through yet another clone. If Sonic had a hat, I'm sure he'd be throwing it to the ground in anger.

Sonic: <-16 HP; -6 EP; -1 SpD>
    Butterfree: <-7 EP; 2 clones>

Sonic gets a 9/4 and feels like muddy water while Butterfree becomes a verdant dragon thank to his 6/14.

‡ Post-Round ‡

Notes:

> Sonic's Hidden Power type has been locked in as Steel

Master Trainer

Butterfree use Double Team and then Twister. End with Psychic

Protect any status moves.

Oh I miss you Calaveron

WAR ANVIL

GOGO WIF DA HOMING ATTACKZ. That is imperative, boy.

Aerial Ace ~ Aerial Ace ~ Aerial Ace

Hah-chachachachacha~:
    It's odd how Cyndaquil can learn Aerial Ace, isn't it?

Master Trainer

The fact that Diglett can learn it is odder. :3

TEAM WAR ANVIL
    versus
    TEAM FIREPOKEMON

‡ Pre-Round ‡

‡ Round 21 ‡

Having two clones is pretty neat, but having six clones makes for a real party! With this to motivate him, Butterfree spins about in the air and soon finds himself armed to the teeth with dispensable clones. Let the good times roll! However, the good times don't actually end up rolling very far at all. Sonic bounces into the air, does a ninja spin and lands with pinpoint precision right on Butterfree's head. All six of his clones vanish. The dainty little butterfly lets out a few choice curse words I do not care to repeat. Jeepers, the mouth on that thing...!

Sonic: <-4 EP>
    Butterfree: <-9 HP; -4 EP; 0 clones>

Eager to avenge the untimely deaths of his cloned companions, Butterfree kicks up a blistering tornado laced with purple energy. With a grunt and a strong beat of her wings, she sends the Twister Sonic's way and sucks the little Cyndaquil into the cyclone. Sonic shrieks as he's spun round and round and round but manages to lurch forward and bust clear of the gale-force winds. Sonic hisses as he collides with Butterfree again, smacking the Bug clear out of the air. How ironic that Butterfree has the wings here yet Sonic is the one doing the Aerial Acing. Sonic chitters in amusement.

Sonic: <-6 HP; -4 EP>
    Butterfree: <-9 HP; -2 EP>

Butterfree glows red as he hoists Sonic up into the air with his mind, shakes him around (if for no other reason than because it's just plain satisfying) and then slams him hard against the arena floor. Sonic whimpers before leaping up and striking hard with another Aerial Ace. His attacks might not be all that powerful, but they're persistent enough to rack up some formidable damage. Butterfree looks about as pissed as a butterfly can get at the moment.

Sonic: <-12 HP; -4 EP>
    Butterfree: <-9 HP; -7 EP>

10/13 gives Sonic the powers of a telekinetic insect while 13/12 makes Butterfree feel like a snow flea.

‡ Post-Round ‡

Notes:

WAR ANVIL

Gotta Rollout fast! However, if Butterfree tries to reduce your aim, use Swift.

Rollout ~ Rollout ~ Rollout
    Sub: Swift if Double Team or accuracy reduction

Master Trainer

Right Butterfree. Recover first turn. Then use Bug Buzz second turn. Now before that rollout gets ever bigger use Whirlwind to send in one of his other pokemon.

Oh I miss you Calaveron

Master Trainer

TEAM WAR ANVIL
    versus
    TEAM FIREPOKEMON

‡ Pre-Round ‡

‡ Round 22 ‡

The match continues with Butterfree scrunching up his face as he thinks health-giving thoughts. Nothing happens. Try as he may to Recover, such a move just doesn't seem to be part of the little Bug's skill set. Meanwhile, Sonic decides not to take advantage of his foe's double Fire weakness and instead exploits his double Rock weakness. He curls up into a ball and shoots off toward Butterfree. At the last second, he bounces into the air and clobbers Butterfree right in the kisser. Insert clobbering sound effect here!

Sonic: <-5 EP>
    Butterfree: <-6 HP; Can't move!>

Sonic continues rolling and looks to be building momentum. Uh-oh. Butterfree starts Bug Buzzing loudly and assaults his opponent with sundry sonic waves; while they do damage, they don't do a thing to slow Sonic's quickening pace. The Cyndaquil hits Butterfree hard with a second Rollout, which causes twice as much pain as the last. Damn you, physics!

Sonic: <-19 HP; -5 EP>
    Butterfree: <-12 HP; -7 EP>

Worried about the possibility of getting struck with a third Rollout, Butterfree starts beating his wings together with such strength that gale-force winds rise in the middle of the battlefield. Sonic rolls as hard as he can but is eventually driven back by the Whirlwind, which kills his momentum altogether. And so ends his Rollout, much to Butterfree's delight.

Sonic: <-5 EP>
    Butterfree: <-4 EP>

With a 1/17, Sonic becomes ordinary as iron. Butterfree, on the other hand, becomes hot and sparkly thanks to his 2/8.

‡ Post-Round ‡

Notes:

> Recover is not one of Butterfree's legal moves so it failed
    > As per the Movelist, Whirlwind kicks up a strong gust of wind but doesn't return the opponent to its Pokeball, since that's not how it works in the anime

Master Trainer

bah crap.

OK Bug Buzz and then Rest and use Sleep Talk and lets see what move you get.

Oh I miss you Calaveron

WAR ANVIL

Keep calm and Mud-Slap thrice!

Mud-Slap ~ Mud-Slap ~ Mud-Slap

Master Trainer

TEAM WAR ANVIL
    versus
    TEAM FIREPOKEMON

‡ Pre-Round ‡

‡ Round 24 ‡

Things aren't looking good for Butterfree. Though he isn't trailing by very much in terms of health, he still has to finish off Locke and Marisa as well as Sonic if he wants to win the match. Thus, he puts everything he has into another Bug Buzz. He focuses the sonic attack through his Tinted Lens and manages to do decent damage against his Steely opponent. Sonic, meanwhile, decides to take advantage of his foe's double weakness yet again... this time with Mud-Slaps! He scoops up some mud and flings it in the Butterfree's face. Splat! However, even with his double weakness Butterfree doesn't take a whole lot of damage. Looks like those Special Defence boosts were well-chosen.

Suddenly, Sonic's fiery back begins to swell with heat.

Sonic: <-12 HP; -2 EP; Blaze>
    Butterfree: <-2 HP; -7 EP; -1 Acc>

Butterfree suddenly flutters down to the ground and drifts off to Sleep. His body rapidly begins to restore itself as Sonic cuts loose with Mud-Slap: The Sequel. It proves to go over just as well as its predecessor.

Sonic: <-2 EP>
    Butterfree: <+30 HP; -2 HP; -30 EP; Slp; -1 Acc>

Suddenly, Butterfree begins babbling in his Sleep. Hurr? The butterfly beats his wings softly and kicks up a cloud of blue powder that wafts over toward Sonic. The Cyndaquil inhales, yawns and then keels over. Just like that, he's out like a light. The little tyke begins to dream about whatever it is Cyndaquils dream about. Hot Tepig babez, probably.

Sonic: <Slp; Can't move!>
    Butterfree: <-4 EP>

7/9 causes Sonic to become venomous in an earthy kind of way. Meanwhile, Butterfree nabs a 5/15 and becomes an airborne spectre.

‡ Post-Round ‡

Notes:

Last edited by Oslo; 24th October 2012 at 02:52 PM.

WAR ANVIL

Oh, that's just crazy.

Okay then, run your mouth off! If you wake up, go ahead and Wild Charge 'im!

Sleep Talk ~ Sleep Talk ~ Sleep Talk
    Sub: Wild Charge if awake

Master Trainer

Sleep Talk then use Air Cutter and end with Shadow Ball

Oh I miss you Calaveron

Master Trainer

TEAM WAR ANVIL
    versus
    TEAM FIREPOKEMON

‡ Pre-Round ‡

‡ Round 25 ‡

Our two slumbering Pokemon get to work and start Sleep Talking to their little hearts' content. Butterfree suddenly performs a series of Acrobatic maneuvers, weaving and twisting through the air before coming down hard on Sonic's head with STABy goodness. Clonk! The Cyndaquil retaliates by grabbing his feet and rolling toward Butterfree as hot flames cascade around his body. The Flame Wheel makes contact and throws Butterfree backwards. Unfortunately for the butterfly, Blaze gives the attack a little extra spice. Eep.

Sonic: <-8 HP; -4 EP>
    Butterfree: <-9 HP; -1 EP; -1 HP fatigue>

Still asleep, Butterfree looks like it's trying to kick up an attack of some sort... but alas, he merely rolls over and nothing happens. Curious. Anyway, Sonic Sleep Talks yet again and releases a pulse of Extrasensory energy that scores another hit.

Sonic: <-6 EP>
    Butterfree: <-6 HP; Can't move!>

Suddenly, Butterfree wakes. Yay! He whips a swirling ball of spectral energy toward his opponent, but alas, the move goes wide and lands within a foot of the slumbering Cyndaquil. With yet another Sleep Talk, Cyndaquil finds himself Howling vigorously. The sheer volume of the attack rouses Cyndaquil from his dreams. He looks around and blinks before smiling. Back in action!

Sonic: <-4 EP; Slp no more; +1 Att>
    Butterfree: <-3 HP fatigue; Slp no more>

The RNG coughs out another panoply of numerals: Sonic nabs a 4/6 and feels vaguely seaweedish (Round 1 throwback!) while Butterfree's 12/3 transforms him into a frigid fighter.

‡ Post-Round ‡

Notes:

Last edited by Oslo; 26th October 2012 at 02:19 PM.