Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MY DRAMATIC SECOND CHALLENGE! (Yours truly vs. firepokemon; Ref: DA OZZARRE)

WAR ANVIL

Default MY DRAMATIC SECOND CHALLENGE! (Yours truly vs. firepokemon; Ref: DA OZZARRE)

Now let's see who wins this one.

3 vs. 3, single battle
    I send, then you attack.
    DQ time is 2 weeks because of my school life.
    And the arena is this new Elements of Change shtick in the Arena Dex.

So, without further ado, my first send.

[Marisa] Female
    Pichu
    Static

Besides, she needs EXP~
    Last edited by WAR ANVIL; 15th September 2012 at 01:42 PM. Reason: Opponent get! And ref, too.

Smoke and fire Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Re: MY DRAMATIC SECOND CHALLENGE! (Yours truly vs. ?; Ref: ?)

Ok I accept your challenge.

Come forth Zofis my lovely female Dratini. Use Dragon Dance and follow that with Dragon Rush and then use Toxic to finish.
    Registered March 24th 2000

Dude, you were the dumbass who was pissing us all with your "game", you've lied to us, spammed. (yes you have) and utterly annoyed us, you big, fat hypocrite.

Oh I miss you Calaveron

WAR ANVIL

Default Re: MY DRAMATIC SECOND CHALLENGE! (Yours truly vs. ?; Ref: ?)

Start out with a Thunder Wave so that you can stop the dance. Then, unleash your own Toxic on Zofis, and then Protect as soon as she tries to Toxic you. If she can't move, spam Nasty Plot!

Thunder Wave ~ Toxic/Nasty Plot ~ Protect/Nasty Plot

Master Trainer

Default Re: MY DRAMATIC SECOND CHALLENGE! (Yours truly vs. firepokemon; Ref: BADLY NEEDED!)

Can we have a ref please.

Dude, you were the dumbass who was pissing us all with your "game", you've lied to us, spammed. (yes you have) and utterly annoyed us, you big, fat hypocrite.

Oh I miss you Calaveron

Jump, little Snorlax, jump! Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Re: MY DRAMATIC SECOND CHALLENGE! (Yours truly vs. firepokemon; Ref: BADLY NEEDED!)

Will ref. Expect it up tomorrow.

EDIT: Can I have Zofis's ability first, though? It's going to effect the outcome of the round whether it's Shed Skin or Marvel Scale.
    Last edited by Oslo; 14th September 2012 at 10:39 AM.

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: MY DRAMATIC SECOND CHALLENGE! (Yours truly vs. firepokemon; Ref: DA OZZARRE)

Shed Skin.

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

Master Trainer

Default Re: MY DRAMATIC SECOND CHALLENGE! (Yours truly vs. firepokemon; Ref: DA OZZARRE)

TEAM WAR ANVIL
    versus
    TEAM FIREPOKEMON

Rules: n/a
    Abilities: Active
    DQ Time: Two weeks

‡ Pre-Round ‡

‡ Round 1 ‡

Good day, all ye lovely folks of ASB, and welcome to... some platform way the frig above everything else. Fun! Today, two steely battlers will square off: first, we have WAR ANVIL whose name is VERY INTIMIDATING and then we have firepokemon whose name... evokes Fire-type Pokemon. Daz all I got. Anyway, time to release! WAR ANVIL calls upon a PICHU named MARISA while firepokemon summons a Dratini, which is not a Fire-type Pokemon. Okay. Well. Let's begin!

Marisa begins by sparking and popping with electric current. Oh boy! She releases the attack in a wide, conductive cone that washes over Zofis and leaves her muscles in a state of crippling Paralysis. Eep. The Dratini tries to attack, but Paralysis immediately prevents anything from happening. Welp, that's a lame way to begin. (Lame... geddit... 'cause of Paralysis... alol.)

Marisa: <-4 EP>
    Zofis: <Par; Can't move>

Continuing to lay a firm foundation, Marisa horks out a steaming glob of omfg-what-is-that and spits it at Zofis. It gets into the Dratini's eyes and ears and so on and leaves her feeling a little under the weather. Nonetheless, she's still up for a little bit of Dragon Rushing. She rams her face into Marisa and knocks the Pichu over. Marisa glowers. Rude.

Marisa: <-12 HP; -4 EP>
    Zofis: <-8 EP; Txc>

Marisa decides to play defensively this time and wraps herself inside a nice energy cocoon. She smiles as Zofis, attempting to overcome this obstacle, spews Toxic gunk all over it. Nothing happens. It was a good attempt, though.

Marisa: <-8 EP>
    Zofis: <-4 EP>

Zofis incurs Toxic damage <-2 HP> and, with bated breaths, we wait to see if the Dratini will Shed her Skin. She doesn't. With that, the arena kicks into life and dispenses numbers to the two Pokemon. Marisa nets a 4/6 and starts to feel vaguely seaweedish while Zofis finds herself with a 17/8 and feels a little robotic. Domo arigato?

Suddenly, because of her new immunity, Zofis's Toxin fades. Cool beans.

‡ Post-Round ‡

Notes:

> At 0 EP, Pokemon will begin to lose 1 HP for every 2 EP they consume
    > TEAM WAR ANVIL to command next
    Last edited by Oslo; 16th September 2012 at 10:38 AM.

WAR ANVIL

Plot for a while, and then use Echoed Voice. Thunder Wave any status moves.

Nasty Plot ~ Nasty Plot ~ Echoed Voice
    If status moves: Thunder Wave

Master Trainer

Take advantage of being paralysed and use Facade. Follow that with Thunderbolt and if still statused use Facade as your third attack, if not statused use Hidden Power and lets see what happens.

Oh I miss you Calaveron

Master Trainer

TEAM WAR ANVIL
    versus
    TEAM FIREPOKEMON

‡ Pre-Round ‡

‡ Round 2 ‡

As Lotad and Magnemite Marisa and Zofis adjust to their new typings, Marisa closes her eyes and begins to concoct a devious scheme. Oh, yes... a bit of this... a bit of that... and presto! One diabolical plan has been hatched. Zofis takes the less cerebral route and just begins wailing on Marisa with various melee attacks. Simple but effective.

Marisa: <-14 HP; -4 EP; +2 SpA>
    Zofis: <-5 EP>

Zofis's body goes stiff as a board all of a sudden, which leaves Marisa free to continue her treacherous plotting. I can't wait for them to release the movie version of whatever the hell is going on in that ebil Pichu's head.

Marisa: <-4 EP; +2 SpA>
    Zofis: <Can't move!>

Marisa suddenly begins to sing. Even with her newly acquired boosts, the notes aren't very loud and they reverberate against Zofis's Steel frame ineffectively. The Dratini, meanwhile, goes for another Facade. There's nothing quite like treating a Pichu like a stress ball to sort out your Paralysis-fuelled rage.

Marisa: <-14 HP; -2 EP>
    Zofis: <-6 HP; -5 EP>

Zofis suddenly Sheds her Skin and is Paralysis-free once more. Whoo! The RNG then coughs out more numbers for the wee little Pogeys: 16/5 for Marisa and 7/1 for Zofis.

‡ Post-Round ‡

Notes:

> TEAM FIREPOKEMON to command next

Master Trainer

Zofis use Draco Meteor if they go and protect do Dragon Dance instead. Launch outrage twice in a row regardless of what the first move you used was.

Oh I miss you Calaveron

WAR ANVIL

Throw some mud to take advantage of Dratini's weakness, [b]throw off the first Outrage[b], and then pull out some innate power.

Mud Slap ~ Detect ~ Hidden Power

Master Trainer

TEAM WAR ANVIL
    versus
    TEAM FIREPOKEMON

‡ Pre-Round ‡

‡ Round 3 ‡

With Zofis commanding a respectable lead, the pressure is on Marisa to see if she can bounce back. The sky turns an ominous shade of violet as a shimmering meteor shoots down from the heavens and crushes Marisa beneath its heft. The Pichu squeaks weakly before worming her way out from beneath the big ol' space rock. She scoops a bit of warm gunk off the meteor and flings it in Zofis's eyes. Ahh! Gross! Gross!

Zofis: <-10 HP; -12 EP; -2 SpA; -1 Acc>

Zofis now begins to thrash and flail about like someone's drunken uncle at a wedding with an open bar. Marisa, however, demonstrates her deft physical agility by dodging the Dratini's various attempts to land a blow.

Zofis: <-10 EP>

Zofis's ramage continues and this time she finds success: her attacks land, battering and bruising Marisa considerably. However, Marisa begins to sparkle with Static and Zofis is left Paralyzed as a result. The Pichu retaliates with a green blast of Hidden Power, but the attack is resisted.

Marisa: <-12 HP; -6 EP>
    Zofis: <-8 HP; -10 EP; Par>

Zofis scrunches up her eyes and tries to Shed some Skin, but the attempt bears no fruit. Time for more numbers! Marisa gets a 13/14 and begins to feel a little dragonfly-ish while Zofis scores a 10/4 and begins to feel like a... Starmie?

‡ Post-Round ‡

Notes:

> Marisa's Hidden Power type has been locked in as Grass and will remain as such for the remainder of the battle

WAR ANVIL

Time to play defensively. Rest, and then spam Sleep Talk.

Rest ~ Sleep Talk ~ Sleep Talk

Master Trainer

Zofis use Facade to take advantage of your paralysis. If paralysed first turn use Facade on your second turn otherwise use Dragon Rush and finish with Dragon Tail but if paralysed second turn or you used Facade on your second turn, then perform Dragon Rush.

Oh I miss you Calaveron

Master Trainer

Firepokemon, when you can, try to add your subs at the end commands instead of peppered throughout. It makes it a little easier for me to suss out what you mean.

TEAM WAR ANVIL
    versus
    TEAM FIREPOKEMON

‡ Pre-Round ‡

‡ Round 4 ‡

Trailing Zofis quite a bit, Marisa know she's going to have to change things up if she wants to score a W. She closes her eyes and dozes off to Sleep, accruing a hefty chunk of health in the process. Meanwhile, Zofis contemplates attacking but her plans go unrealizes: Paralysis bitchslaps her in the face and she's left stiff and blinking as a result. What a fickle mistress Paralysis is.

Marisa: <+30 HP; -30 EP; Slp>

Marisa rolls over and begins muttering in her sleep. Her cheeks begin to sizzle as she discharges some light voltage upon her opponent. Zofis shakes off the (relatively) minor hit and grimaces before putting her Paralysis to good use. She thwacks Marisa upside the head and sends the Pichu rolling, but the little mouse somehow remains asleep. One can only assume she downed a wheelbarrow of muscle relaxants to sleep through that.

Zofis: <-10 HP; -5 EP>

Once again, Marisa begins Sleep Talking. Her body begins to glow as she accrues a Charge. Zofis attempts to respond with a physical strike, but ends up barreling right past the Pichu. Somebody ought to get their eyes checked.

Marisa: <Charged>
    Zofis: <-8 EP>

Zofis once again attempts to activate her ability but nothing happens. More numbers materialize over the battlers' heads: Marisa scores a 3/8 and while Zofis garners an 11/11.

‡ Post-Round ‡

Notes:

> Marisa's Charge will remain in effect for three more actions

Master Trainer

Zofis use Facade and follow that with Dragon Rush and end with Icy Wind

Oh I miss you Calaveron

WAR ANVIL

Sleep Talk away! If you wake up, spam Hidden Power.

Sleep Talk/Hidden Power ~ Sleep Talk/Hidden Power ~ Sleep Talk/Hidden Power

Master Trainer

TEAM WAR ANVIL
    versus
    TEAM FIREPOKEMON

‡ Pre-Round ‡

‡ Round 5 ‡

As the battle continues, Marisa continues her Sleep Talk assault. Suddenly, a barrier of golden light materializes in front of her and glimmers softly. Zofis raises a brow at this new obstacle but decides to ultimately plough through it with his next attack... which doesn't end up materializing, what with Paralysis and all. Grawr.

Marisa: <-4 EP; LSn>

Suddenly, Marisa stirs and returns to life. Yay! Delighted to be up and at 'em once again, she taps into her Hidden Power and scatters a blast of green orbs in her opponent's direction. Zofis is struck by several and incurs super effective damage. The Dratini gives her head a shake, pulls her body up and launches forward at Marisa like a torpedo. The hit makes contact. It may not be super effective damage, but it's damage nonetheless.

Marisa: <-10 HP; -6 EP; Slp no more>
    Zofis: <-16 HP; -8 EP>

Marisa opts for another Hidden Power which once again deals a heavy dose of damage. Zofis, meanwhile, whips up a blustering gale of Icy Wind; however, between the Light Screen and Zofis's Special Attack nerf, Marisa barely feels it.

Marisa: <-1 HP; -6 EP; -1 Spd>
    Zofis: <-16 HP; -4 EP>

Once again, no Shed Skin. How frustrating! Here comes the lottery: Marisa gets a 13/16 and feels like an insect scuttling through shadows while Zofis finds herself faced with a 10/2 and feels a bit pyrokinetic.

‡ Post-Round ‡

Notes:

> Unless overcome, Marisa's Light Screen will remain in effect for three more actions

WAR ANVIL

Finish plotting, and then throw more dirt at Zo. Finish up with Toxic! Protect yourself from any Facades, and relax if Zo's movements lock up. Got that?

Nasty Plot ~ Mud Slap ~ Toxic

Subs
    Protect if Facade; relax if Zo can't move

Master Trainer

Zofis use Dragon Dance then launch into Dragon Rush and end with Rest.

Oh I miss you Calaveron

Master Trainer

TEAM WAR ANVIL
    versus
    TEAM FIREPOKEMON

‡ Pre-Round ‡

‡ Round 6 ‡

Once again, Marisa appeals to her devious side with a little bit more scheming and intrigue. Fufufu. She enjoys yet another stat boost as Zofis continues shimmying about, employing the only dance move she in her repertoire: the worm. Lol, geddit?

Marisa: <-4 EP; +2 SpA>
    Zofis: <-4 EP; +1 Att; +1 Spd>

Marisa takes careful aim and chucks another blob of icky gross mud right in Zofis's face. Eurgh. The Dratini flails around a bit and attempts to strike with a Dragon Rush, but her Accuracy is a little off... which is to say she misses by a good six or seven feet.

Marisa: <-2 EP>
    Zofis: <-12 HP; -8 EP; -1 Acc>

Marisa goes for another gooey strike, this time substituting mud for poisonous gunk. The Toxic attack catches Zofis in the face, inducing instant poison. Eager to nip this in the bud, Zofis closes her eyes and dozes away to sleep. Her body begins to repair its wounds and conditions, but at a significant cost.

Marisa's Light Screen winks out.

Marisa: <-4 EP; LSn no more>
    Zofis: <+30 HP; -15 EP; -7 HP fatigue; Txc; Slp; Par no more; Txc no more>

Suddenly, Zofis sheds her skin and finds herself awake after spending mere moments unconscious. She lets out a pleased yawn. The RNG then comes to life and doles out a 3/17 for Marisa and a 1/14 for Zofis. The rodent turns into an ironclad warrior while the serpent becomes a pretty average dragon.

‡ Post-Round ‡

Notes:

Last edited by Oslo; 27th September 2012 at 10:54 PM.

Master Trainer

Sleep Talk ~ Sleep Talk ~ Sleep Talk/Outrage

Oh I miss you Calaveron

WAR ANVIL

Relax, and then Thunder Wave. Finish off with an Echoed Voice!

Relax ~ Thunder Wave ~ Echoed Voice

Master Trainer

Zofis's Shed Skin cured her Sleep at the end of the last round, so she's wide awake.

TEAM WAR ANVIL
    versus
    TEAM FIREPOKEMON

‡ Pre-Round ‡

‡ Round 7 ‡

Having expended the last of her energy the previous round, Marisa takes a load off and Relaxes for the time being. Meanwhile, Zofis taps into her inner demonic harpy and begins thrashing and flailing her tail against the poor widdle Pichu as vigorously as she can. The girl knows how to make her presence known. However, Marisa's convenient typing keeps the damage relatively low.

Marisa: <-8 HP; +6 EP>
    Zofis: <-5 HP fatigue>

Marisa hops back onto her feet and decides to get back into the battle. Zofis collides into Marisa with another aggressive physical assault as the little thunder mouse holds on tight and discharges a sharp blast of electric power. Zofis's body once again grows rigid; what's more, her head seems to be a little bit... addled. 'Tis the price for such Outrageous behaviour.

Marisa: <-8 HP; -4 EP>
    Zofis: <-5 HP fatigue; Par; Cfn>

Zofis's body locks up with Paralysis and Marisa retaliates with a bit of a song, which is so pitchy and unpleasant that Zofis can't help but take damage. Huh. And now we're all tied up.

Marisa: <-2 EP>
    Zofis: <-10 HP; Can't move>

No Skin to Shed this time around, I'm afraid. More numbers from the RNG: 11/15 for Marisa, who feels both more and less and solid at the same time, and 6/5 for Zofis, who feels like a dandelion seed on the wind.

‡ Post-Round ‡

Notes:

WAR ANVIL

Relax twice, and then Thunderbolt. Detect what can be detected.

Relax/Detect ~ Relax/Detect ~ Thunderbolt/Detect

Master Trainer

Zofis start off with Haze and follow that with Dragon Dance and end with Protect

Oh I miss you Calaveron

Master Trainer

TEAM WAR ANVIL
    versus
    TEAM FIREPOKEMON

‡ Pre-Round ‡

‡ Round 8 ‡

Our not-particularly-fast-moving-and-exciting battle plods ever onward. Marisa lounges back and blows spit bubbles with her mouth as Zofis makes a face not unlike someone having difficulty producing a bowel movement. In the end, Paralysis once again prevents the Dratini from making a move. Gripping stuff.

Marisa: <+6 EP>

Marisa continues Relaxing as Zofis's muscles loosen up a bit, giving her the perfect opportunity to start whacking herself in the face with his own tail. Someone give the girl the number for a licensed psychiatrist, stat.

Marisa: <+6 EP>
    Zofis: <-3 HP Cfn>

Suddenly, Zofis's Confusion abates and the Dratini's noggin is once again right as rain. Hallelujah! Marisa celebrates this return to lucidity with some electrical fireworks that pop and sizzle their way toward Zofis. However, Zof merely envelops herself within a tranluscent energy bubble. And so ends the eighth round of the tickle fight.

Zofis: <-4 HP fatigue; Cfn no more>

Zofis's ability kicks in and the Paralysis vanishes in a poof. Whoo! Time for new types: 13/8 for Marisa the Joltik wannabe and 15/7 for Zofis the Gastly-but-not-actually-a-Gastly.

‡ Post-Round ‡

Notes:

Last edited by Oslo; 2nd October 2012 at 07:12 PM.

WAR ANVIL

Os, I think you miscalculated. 20 minus 4 equals 16.

That's all!

Master Trainer

I entirely overlooked the -3 from Confusion. Fixed.

Master Trainer

Right Zofis nothing left to do but use Outrage three times in a row.

Oh I miss you Calaveron

WAR ANVIL

Thunder Wave, and then Mud Slap twice to end it! You can do this, Marisa!

Thunder Wave ~ Mud Slap ~ Mud Slap

Master Trainer

TEAM WAR ANVIL
    versus
    TEAM FIREPOKEMON

‡ Pre-Round ‡

‡ Round 9 ‡

Our battle gains some momentum as Zofis comes flailing toward Marisa for another full-contact strike. Marisa lets off a bright yellow zap that causes yet another touch of Paralysis for poor Zofis. (It's a little late for that, though, right?) Nonetheless, the Dratini manages to collide with another Outrage attack, dealing solid damage... and taking solid damage from the endless toll of fatigue.

Marisa: <-13 HP; -4 EP>
    Zofis: <-5 HP fatigue; Par>

Before Zofis can act, Marisa scoops up a handful of mud (can somebody explain why this place is so friggin' messy?!) and tosses it at her squiggly sea snake of an opponent. The Dratini takes the hit to the face and slumps over at last.

Marisa: <-1 HP fatigue>
    Zofis: <-11 HP>

Being the only Poke left on the field, Marisa is the only one to receive numbers. With a 2/12, she becomes something of a paradox.

‡ Post-Round ‡

Notes:

> TEAM FIREPOKEMON to release next

Master Trainer

Pachirusu
    Female
    Ability: Volt Absorb

Oh I miss you Calaveron

WAR ANVIL

It's time for someone else to take over!

Locke [Male]
    Seedot
    Early Bird

Start out with a Bullet Seed, and then use Double Team to stop any shenanigans. Protect any status moves.

Switch (Locke) ~ Bullet Seed/Protect ~ Double Team/Protect

Master Trainer

Pachirisu start with Super Fang then use Double Team yourself and end with Gunk Shot

Oh I miss you Calaveron

Master Trainer

TEAM WAR ANVIL
    versus
    TEAM FIREPOKEMON

‡ Pre-Round ‡

‡ Round 10 ‡

Now that Zofis has been removed from battle, firepokemon must make his next selection. Ultimately, he goes from the 147th Pokemon in National Pokedex Order to the 417th: with a flash of light, out pops an adorable little squirrel who clicks her teeth delightedly. Instead of allowing Marisa to become cannon fodder, WAR ANVIL returns the little Pichu and summons an entirely new Pokemon into battle. Out pops a squat little Seedot who looks at Pachirisu with an expression of pure terror, which is more or less what you'd expect from an acorn forced to face off against a squirrel. Locke squeals in fear as his worst nightmare is realized: Pachirisu scurries forth and begins eating him. WHY MUST NATURE BE SO CRUEL?! ;_;

Marisa: <Switched>

Locke: <-20 HP>
    Pachirisu: <-10 EP OM NOM NOM>

Pachirisu does a dextrous spin on the spot, creating four clones to keep him company. Locke, meanwhile, gets over the traumatic experience of having been turned into squirrel food. He shoots off an array of Bullet Seeds at the clones. Bam! One clone down. Bam! Two clones down. Bam! Three clones down. No hits for the real Pachirisu, though. Looks like the little squirt got lucky.

Locke: <-7 EP>
    Pachirisu: <-4 EP; 1 clone>

As the round comes to an end, Pachirisu acquires a glob of poisonous goo and flings it hard at Locke. The attack hits for great damage and causes instant Poisoning, much to Locke's dismay. Locke then does a spin and creates four clones of his own who lie in waiting like acorn-shaped ninjas.

Locke: <-18 HP; -4 EP; Psn; 4 clones>
    Pachirisu: <-10 EP; 1 clone>

Locke suffers from the first jolt of the Poison <-1 HP>. New numbers abound: Locke gets a 5/11 and feels like an airborne boulder while Pachirisu's 4/16 makes her feel like the creature from the black lagoon.

‡ Post-Round ‡

Notes:

> Marisa has been locked into battle with 9 HP/0 EP
    Last edited by Oslo; 5th October 2012 at 01:33 PM.

Master Trainer

Hyper Fang and follow that with Thunderbolt. End with Sweet Kiss. If any move is blocked then use that opportunity to Double Team.

Oh I miss you Calaveron

WAR ANVIL

Protect yourself, Rock Smash Pachi's facey face, and then rest. Easy as ABC!

Protect ~ Rock Smash ~ Rest

Master Trainer

TEAM WAR ANVIL
    versus
    TEAM FIREPOKEMON

‡ Pre-Round ‡

‡ Round 11 ‡

As the next round begins, Locke wraps himself up in a Protective barrier. Though Pachirisu was at first raring to deliver a Hyper Fang, she changes things up. Doing another spin on the spot, she causes four more Pachirisu clones to pop into existence, giving her a total of five. Looks like somebody has a sweet-ass bowling team on their hands.

Locke: <-8 EP; 4 clones>
    Pachirisu: <-4 EP; 5 clones>

Locke looks from Pachirisu to Pachirisu to Pachirisu to Pachirisu to Pachirisu to Pachirisu and tries to figure out which one is the real deal. In the end, he goes barreling forward and ends up tackling a clone, causing it to wink out of existence. The remaining squirrels chitter gleefully and attack with a Thunderbolt... which strikes one of Locke's clones. Derp.

Locke: <-2 EP; 3 clones>
    Pachirisu: <-8 EP; 4 clones>

Pachirisu waltzes up to one of the remaining acorns and gives it a peck on the cheek, but the physical contact disrupts the illusion and the clone vanishes. (This is like a fairy tale, kinda, but an exorbitantly weird one.) Bored of all this hits-and-misses, Locke decides it's time for a cat nap and begins to fall asleep. The Poison runs its course and leaves its system as the slumbering Seedot regains lost health. This is the part where we all start taking bets to see when Early Bird will wake him up.

Locke: <+30 HP; -30 EP; Psn no more; Slp; 2 clones>
    Pachirisu: <-4 EP; 4 clones>

Locke's incoming 12/12 makes him feel like a Foreigner song and while Pachirisu becomes very Lati@s-like thanks to her 14/10.

‡ Post-Round ‡

Notes: