Thread: What Starter Now?

Hybrid View

Luck's least favorite person Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Re: What Starter Now?

1st thing, Cheren's not your Rival in these games. Neither is Bianca. This is set 2 years in the future after the events in BW, so it's someone new entirely.

2nd, I recommend Oshawott. It's one of the best starters in this region (in my opinion). If you want a bit of a challenge, though, I would suggest Snivy.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BTPoke View Post
    1st thing, Cheren's not your Rival in these games. Neither is Bianca. This is set 2 years in the future after the events in BW, so it's someone new entirely.

2nd, I recommend Oshawott. It's one of the best starters in this region (in my opinion). If you want a bit of a challenge, though, I would suggest Snivy.
    Yes, I know. Cheren is the first Gym Leader now. And Bianca is your mentor (more or less).

The Jigglypuff Master! Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by BTPoke View Post

I picked Oshawott randomly when I started my game and without even soft reseting, I managed to get a female! I was quite surprised as I only had the game for five minutes and I got a rare girl Pokemon.
    "Hey! Don't pawn your garbage on me!"
    ~Watchy Watchog

Helga: So I'm NOT Kate Moss.
    Milo: Kate Moss isn't stuck in a sewer.
    Helga: Gee. I don't know. When you really think about it, is there any sewer bigger than the world of professional modelling?
    ~The Oblongs

3DS FC: 1160-9737-9152
    PM me and I'll add you!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainJigglypuff View Post
    I picked Oshawott randomly when I started my game and without even soft reseting, I managed to get a female! I was quite surprised as I only had the game for five minutes and I got a rare girl Pokemon.
    Lucky.

Anyway, I have all the starters in my old Black and White games, so getting the other two should be a simply matter, so long as my spare DS still works... (They aren't female, but I do have a Ditto...)