Thread: Poll: Coolest Gift

Default Poll: Coolest Gift

What was the coolest gift you ever recieved for Christmas, Birthday, or any other occasion?

I'd say it was my Nntendo 64 on one Christmas. Oh, and Zelda: Ocarina of Time on the following Christmas.

squawk.
    Mr. Snorlax1986

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

well, this year for christmas i'm getting a tv for my room. that would be the winner. although my trusty discman i got 2 years back is still serving me well.

A couple years ago I got PS2 for my birthday, PS2 ownz all

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

The coolest gift would probably be last yea5rs gift..I got a PS2..and a GCN =O
    ^^; I also got games for them..and since a PS2 is also a dvd player..=D
    I also got dvds ^_^;

Banned

The Gamecube I got last year was the best gift I ever received
    and I think no gift will ever top that. It took my Dad hours of
    phone calls and browsing to find one. ( Those months of whining
    and begging really paid off...^_^; ) I also got SSBM with it
    and 2 N64 Controller, which I needed for all the Multi-Player
    games I had...

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Hmm Im not sure really I loved my N64 all those years ago but my gameboy and the mobiles i have recieved over the years have been great!

I think this year could top it though, Ive asked for a mobile and a mini disk player. And my mums paying for me to go skiing!

Banned

Last year's gifts were kinda.. well they were okay.

When I was 5, I remember getting everything I had asked for.. which was A LOT. ^_^ It was so much fun, and I was really happy. Maybe this year will be like that, but instead of toys and dolls and shiz, I'm getting really cool clothes, DVD's, CD's, money, and maybe a GBA. Yayness. =)

It has to be my ps2 that i like got last year from my uncle. he visited us once and we were eating lunch at a restraunt. I was playing my gba so my uncle and dad started to talk about games. Then he said he would buy us one . It was great.

Banned

One of the best presents I've received was probably my N64 from a while back, which was given to me by my uncle who got a surprise raise and wanted to give everyone nice gifts. He sent my aunt a live lobster and it scared the heck out of her !

Merry X-Mas Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I usually get good gifts last christmas i didnt want anything but i got my bro laptop , yay and in 1 or 2 months we will get wireless connection , one of the best christmas gifts is the one that i got this christmas yep a bit before of the 24-25 , I got a Platinum Gamecube, with case. And you know something the Best Buy people didnt pass it, so it was free the GCN and the Case!!! , Super Mario Sunshine , Super Smash Brothers Melee , 251 Memory Card , Wavebird Controller . And some LT2 clothes and Gap ones , i am sooo Happy , i think i was a good girl this christmas - plus i now can use my bro Mini Disk !
    I need a new signature..

Товарищ Красный Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

My fiancé originally saying yes that she would go out with me. It was right after Christmas.
    THE MOST AWESOME GUY ON THE FORUMS!!

Winner of the 2009 Zing, the 2010 Пролетарии всех стран, соединяйтесь!, the 2011 Conventioneers, the 2012 Me loved ponies first, and the 2013 Cool Unown Awards

"Judge if you want. We are all going to die. I intend to deserve it." - A Softer World

Banned

Me G.B.A, simple.

GRRRRR ARRRRGH

The coolest gift I ever recieved was most likely for Christmas last year. I got a horse! Yeah that has GOT to be the coolest and best gift I ever recieved. I got him from my parents and I love him to bits. Cimmy is the best horse EVER! Yep! Seeya's later.

~Pichu
    Whoot.
    *Dad talking about his filling.*
    PL: Did it fall out?
    Dad: Yeah! ****in' thing only lasted two days.
    PL: Huh.
    Dad. I can stick my tongue down in my hole--
    He just stops.
    *hilarity ensues*

Mom: We're one warped family.
    *through hiccups*
    PL: I didn't know you were that flexible!

Winner of five Awards in RPG, including Best Writer.
    Winner of 2009 Golden Pen for Most Original Fiction

PSN: River_in_Time
    XBOX tag: DameSquishdalot

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Well Ive just got the first of my chritmas presents and its from Luke (guy i fancy). He got me this amazingly georgeous floating heart necklace in silver. It is so nice!

Nothing can beat that!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default ...

Well...I had to think about it for a second but then I looked at it and realised what the coolest gift I ever got is:

It's my PC and the NET. I got them both the year before last and it is the most used present I have ever had. The Internet is probably the coolest place you can go and I've enjoyed it so much over the past 2 years...I've met friends, played games, learnt about things I like and also taken an interest in new things also. My PC helps me out also with schoolwork and I can listen to music on it whenever I want...being able to get songs ages before they are out

So yep, definately my PC and my Internet are the coolest presents I've ever received and I'm most greatful for them (even though I'm currently on my 3rd but best ISP...since the others sucked ).
    Silver Ledian
    - Former Moderator of Polls, Clubs and Games -
    - ............ ............ -

What was the coolest gift you ever recieved for Christmas, Birthday, or any other occasion?
    Um.. my coolest Christmas gift has got to be either the Gamecube I got last year or the scanner I got this year. ^__^ For my birthday.. probably that vacation to Florida, and for another occasion, the N64 for no reason! XD XD

Bai,
    Lightning

Originally posted by cool_daddy_47
    well, this year for christmas i'm getting a tv for my room. that would be the winner. although my trusty discman i got 2 years back is still serving me well.
    I got a TV, too! And it was prolly my favorite gift. I have been wanting my own TV for so long. All my friend had one and I didn't. It made me sad. But now I have one! I'm so happy! Yaaaaaay! ;D

MM

Banned

The coolest material gift I got was money. I've gotten other things that provide more centimental value, though. ^^

Probably the best gift I've gotten so far was my electric guitar that I got a couple weeks ago for Christmas. (After it arrived in the mail I couldn't bear to put it up, lol..) I've wanted one for ages. I always thought they were so awesome, even before I had a chance to hear much rock music, so I was reaaaaally happy to finally get one. And it's this really neat green color and it sounds so amazing hooked up to the amp.. When my mom first saw it she was like "Oh my God, that thing's green!" XD I'm glad she finally got over her whole "Girls don't play guitars" thing. It really bugged me, but anyway I babble too much about that guitar so....^_^;

I also love my flute which I got for Christmas 2 years ago. I also got my first stereo that year, so I felt extremely spoiled. Getting Mario 64 and a Nintendo 64 when it first came out was neat too. It sort of freaked me out at first though when they were playing it in Toys R Us. I just sort of thought, "Why is Mario human?"

Banned

2 years ago I got my PS2...and this year I go games for it!

But I'd have to say my all-time favorite is...my guitar...I got it 3 years ago

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

probably my teenage mutant hero turtles tent and van hehehe, back when I was like 6.....but more recently, my electro-acoustic guitar ^_^ i wubberz it.

Banned

I guess it would have to be my Gamecube I got this year with SSBM. Me and my bro played it straight for like 3 days. We only got around 10 hours of sleep over that period of time. We got all the characters in 2 days and finished up everything except the trophies the 3rd day.