Thread: Challenging Blizza! Mikachu vs Blade, Ref Oslo

Threaded View

I Finnished last Moderator

Default Challenging Blizza! Mikachu vs Blade, Ref Oslo

Unlike most Finns around me seem to be, I'm a winter person. That's why this land fits me so well. I even like ploughing through blizzards. That's one of my hobbies, actually.

So I'd like to have a Pokemon battle that is as cool as possible. I'm challenging my favourite Pokemon ever, the mighty Legendary Articuno!

Blademaster, you can add rules and suggest things to change if something in this starter post isn't comfortable. Same goes for the ref, but not so much.

I'll use 5 Pokemon. One out at a time.
    Blademaster uses Articuno.
    Blademaster's Articuno gets Full Restore after each fainted Mikachu's Pokemon.
    Abilities on.
    DQ time: 20 days

Arena: The Courtyard of Arctic Fortress

Snow everywhere. Well there are some dead trees and windy mountains. Oh yes, and the fortress. How long has that enormous building been there? In the middle of nowhere, is standing a haunted fortress. It's a miracle that Mikachu, Blade and the Ref all three made it here and found each other. And not even a Nokia cell phone works. A good Pokedex works better. A picture of the arena may follow in a later post by Mikachu, as well as the theme music.

Is this OK?
    Last edited by Mikachu Yukitatsu; 17th April 2013 at 05:57 AM.