Thread: Personalities?

Banned

Default Personalities?

Can someone inform me of what all the pokemon personalities are and what they do?

Thanks in advance...

Default Personalities?

Originally posted by Gligar_Man
    http://white-cat.virtualave.net/pfiles/rsperson.txt
    What is pokemon personalities anyway?
    The only reason why I'm here now is to get my full name off this website. I might not be listed in the Icelandic phone book now, but since I'm a grown-man it will happen. And people could use that information to find out where I live. And I'm not willing to risk that.

As soon as my full name is no longer public, I will leave again, and no, I don't plan on coming back after that. YouTube is the best community anyway.

Banned

Default Personalities?

ummm... depending on what they are the lower and raise 2 seperate stats or they are neutral and do not affect it, like for example... if ninetails has a modest personality, its attack will go down 10% but its special attack will go up 10%, these can be used for your advantage very well

Banned

Default Personalities?

Thanks...I'll have a Milotic with a Brave nature then...better than Lax...

Default Personalities?

Originally posted by Gligar_Man
    ummm... depending on what they are the lower and raise 2 seperate stats or they are neutral and do not affect it, like for example... if ninetails has a modest personality, its attack will go down 10% but its special attack will go up 10%, these can be used for your advantage very well
    Thanks for info!
    The only reason why I'm here now is to get my full name off this website. I might not be listed in the Icelandic phone book now, but since I'm a grown-man it will happen. And people could use that information to find out where I live. And I'm not willing to risk that.

As soon as my full name is no longer public, I will leave again, and no, I don't plan on coming back after that. YouTube is the best community anyway.

Banned

Default Personalities?

no problem but you might want to get a milotic with a modest nature because it is a solely special attacking pokemon (usually)

Banned

Default Personalities?

I was looking for that, but I've bred 3 Feebas already! I'll try again, since I haven't fed this one any PokeBlocks yet...

EDIT: What would be a good Milotic moveset?

Banned

Default Personalities?

surf
    ice beam
    confuse ray/light screen
    recover

and you could throw mirror coat on there if your that type if a player...

Banned

Default Personalities?

Who can I get Confuse Ray from?

Banned

Default Personalities?

breed it onto corsola i believe through lileep is the easiest way