Thread: Google letters

Default Google letters

Hi, here is a letters of Google! I did paint them by myself! Aren´t this cool?

[attachment deleted by admin]
    The only reason why I'm here now is to get my full name off this website. I might not be listed in the Icelandic phone book now, but since I'm a grown-man it will happen. And people could use that information to find out where I live. And I'm not willing to risk that.

As soon as my full name is no longer public, I will leave again, and no, I don't plan on coming back after that. YouTube is the best community anyway.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Google letters

well... it's got pretty colors =D not too detailed and all, but hey neither was that.. one painting... by that one dude... the thing with the lines and colors o_o; no one has any clue what I'm talking about do they? XD but I was so specific! ;-;' um 7/10

~Katie

edit: btw you spelled goole o_0;;

Default Google letters

It is SPAM, sorry!
    The only reason why I'm here now is to get my full name off this website. I might not be listed in the Icelandic phone book now, but since I'm a grown-man it will happen. And people could use that information to find out where I live. And I'm not willing to risk that.

As soon as my full name is no longer public, I will leave again, and no, I don't plan on coming back after that. YouTube is the best community anyway.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Google letters

Gosh dang it, Bjarni, you got one ban and now you're asking for another. You'd better cut out the spam, or I'll be asking for a permanent ban. Please please please watch what you post and think about it before you say it! It'll make us all happier.
    Visit my Adopted Pokemon here!

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Default Google letters

Real One Bjarni, are you by any chance "special"? Just woundering... dont hate me...

*shuffels off*

Default Google letters

Originally posted by AndrewPDes
    Real One Bjarni, are you by any chance "special"? Just woundering... dont hate me...

*shuffels off*
    x.o He's autistic, apparently. But that doesn't mean we'll cut him more slack. MK is right, you should be posting really, really high quality posts (especially after coming off a ban.. x.X)

Bai,
    Lightning

Banned

Default Google letters

He's special, but most autistic people know how to not post spam. (I'm autistic.) He drives a lot of people bonkers over at another message board that I got to.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Google letters

terrible.

Banned

Default Google letters

hey it's quite '*[NO WAIT,HE'S ALREADY 12! WTF!?!?!?]

...um,it's very...."9009|3".

Default Google letters

Well, I wouldn't blame him. My brother is autistic, and he has trouble with things that other people don't.

As for the picture... You didn't even spell google right. It's got good colors, but no background, or anything essential.

1/10

Banned

Default Google letters

au·tism ( P ) Pronunciation Key (ôtzm)
    n.
    A psychiatric disorder of childhood characterized by marked deficits in communication and social interaction, preoccupation with fantasy, language impairment, and abnormal behavior, such as repetitive acts and excessive attachment to certain objects. It is usually associated with intellectual impairment.

You can't really blame him.

lolo

XD

That is one awesomeage picture.