Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Emerald_Gen.3 v.s. Knight of Time (Ref: The amazing and wonderful RL

Does it look like I care? Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Emerald_Gen.3 v.s. Knight of Time (Ref: The amazing and wonderful RL

Thats right you. You could be wisked away into a jawdropping battle. Lets go 3v3 Indigo Plateau.
    Last edited by Emerald_Gen.3; 28th February 2013 at 05:14 PM.

Are you ready for this?
    Vs Seeker
    Adventure, another Pokemon Forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Heald View Post
    I'm sorry, you're confusing me with someone who gives a shit.

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Default Re: Me versus You

I'll take you on...methinks a few of my unevolved Pokemon may be good to use here.

What's the DQ, a week?

Anyway, you okay with selecting your Pokemon first, and letting me attack first? I see you didn't specify much stuff here.
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

Advanced Trainer

Ya I know sorry

DQ: 1 Week

I'll let you send first

Are you ready for this?
    Vs Seeker

It's been a while since I sent first in a battle, but I'm totally fine with that.

Besides, since my return I've been wanting to get to know ASBers who weren't here in the past couple of years (when I went on a hiatus, which as you know, is obviously over).

I'm going to start with a Pokemon whose current ability could sure use a change someday, Gemini, I need your assistance!

Gemini is my male Sableye, and his ability is Stall.

Just curious, but is there any moves you tend to have banned in your battles?
    Knight of Time

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Advanced Trainer

Bleh you just want everything don't you na na jk (Hey there Emerald_Gen.3 website clown) lets just have Rest used once per person and since I want some EXP on this one, Flamberge I need your assistance. Lets use Sunny Day then use a Fire Blast Solarbeam combo

Sunny Day~Fire Blast+Solarbeam

Are you ready for this?
    Vs Seeker

A Pansear eh? Okay, I can handle this, and yes, I'm fine with only using Rest once.

Gemini, while he's bringing out the sun, drop a Toxic on him, then use Metal Burst on that combo, finally, if you were burned, use Facade, or if you didn't get burned, use a Power Gem!
    Knight of Time

Advanced Trainer

alright refs show yourselfs

Are you ready for this?
    Vs Seeker

Misanthropic Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Just had to DQ someone, and close to DQing a 2nd person tonight, so I'm down on reffings.

I'll get it up for you ASAP

Master Trainer

Welcome to Indigo Plateau, where once again we join two trainers as they battle for supremacy and a neat gift bag of random goodies picked out of the Indigo Gift Shop. First up is Knight of Time and his shadow imp Gemini. He faces off against Emerald Gen 3 and his fiery chimp Flamberge. They issue commands, step back into their trainer boxes and the battle begins. Gemini creeps around, exploring the environment a little whilst Flamberge gets straight into a move. He opens his arms wide and bellows up to the sky, prompting the heavens themselves to clear and for the sun to shine down upon the arena in all its glory. A warm feeling fills the stands as the air dries out. Gemini shrugs off the change in temperature and hocks a mouthful of sticky poison over the Pansear. Flamberge recoils from the attack, but the poison quickly soak through his fur and into his blood stream.

Gemini HP -0, PP -6
    Flamberge HP -0, PP -6 ; Intoxicated
    Sun is shining ; ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚ 8/8

With the sun now providing extra heat and solar energy, Flamberge is in the perfect position to take advantage of both. And take advantage he does, absorbing the solar radiation into his body, he channels it into a condensed and focused beam that is expelled through the palms of his hands. At the same time, he lets out a powerful breath of flame, that twists in the air for form the shape of a Daimonji. The flames engulf Gemini, and the beams slams into his body. Gemini endures the raging tides of heat and light by surrounding his body in a metallic sheen. As the fires fade and the light is extinguished, the ghostly demon retaliates, through the metal aura out in a beam of his own. The aura glows red with fire, green with solar light and grey with metal as the burst slams into Flamberge throwing the Pansear hard against the arena barrier.

Gemini HP -33, PP -8
    Flamberge HP -49, PP -22 ;
    Sun is shining ; ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚ 7/8

After the exhausting combo, Flamberge can do nothing more than pick himself up off the ground and stare down his opponent with an angry glare. Ever the trickster, Gemini flashes a wide eyed grin and digs his hand deep into the lose soil beneath him. He roots around a little, before pulling out a hard rock that glitters in the sun, like it is embedded with tiny gem stones. Gemini leans back, then throws the rock with a spin, smacking a tired and un-evasive Flameberge right on the side of the head.

Gemini HP -0, PP -5
    Flamberge HP -12, PP -0 ; HP-2
    Sun is shining ; ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚ 6/8

Intense Sunlight
    Sun shines for eight actions following the turn it is used.
    Fire damage increases by 50% | Water damage decreases by 50%
    Thunder and Hurricane accuracy accuracy at 50%
    Solar Beam charge speed at 50%
    Effectiveness of Healing Moves at 200%
    Intense Sunlight can be overcome at 50% or below

Intoxication
    Pokemon suffers a 3HP loss at the end of each round
    Pokemon endures a 2 point increase in HP loss each round
    Intoxication ailment cannot be stacked

Damage Cap
    No pokemon will incur more than 40HP damage
    Damage dealt that exceeds the cap will be discounted

- Without damage caps, Pansear would have taken 63HP damage in the first round.

I had a slight feeling I was going to trigger the DC in the first round...

Alright Gemini, we've got ourselves a good start, so let's see if we can extend our lead this round.

Start with Rain Dance so that we can get rid of this sunlight, then if it's raining, let's get Flamberge all wet with a pair of Water Pulses.

As for subs, if he tries Sunny Day at all, use Rain Dance to keep the sunlight away, if he tries using any move that you can take the effects of, use Snatch, and finally, be ready to use Magic Coat if he uses an applicable move you can reflect back at him (e.g. Torment, Toxic...does this also apply to Amnesia?)

Yeah, as you guys would have noticed from previous battles of mine, I tend to use Pokemon that can use Snatch and/or Magic Coat, so having those two moves as substitutions is one of my newest strategies in battle.
    Knight of Time

Advanced Trainer

Alright let's go with a hone claws and dig before the water pulse hits you

Are you ready for this?
    Vs Seeker

Master Trainer

Made an error with the Toxic damage in the last round, Flameberge should have lost 3HP at the end of the round. Though it didn't effect the final HP loss, it needed to be noted.

Flamberge growls and starts to rake his claws against the ground, sharpening them up against the rough surface. Gemini simply looks on, a slight dark shadow fluttering beneath him. Flamberge watches the imp carefully, and after scratching enough raises his claws to show up just how ready he is for battle. Gemini chuckles, and reaches out with his hand. The shadows beneath him are whipped up and jump around the Pansear, swirling around the sharpened claws. Flamberge tries to shake the shadows away, and as he does so, the shade flows back to the dark pokemon from which they came. Flameberge looks at his claws, back to the rounded blunt edges they once were, whilst Gemini admires his newly honed claws.

Gemini HP -0, PP -8 ; Atk+1, Acc+1
    Flamberge HP -0, PP -8 ; Snatched!
    Sun is shining ; ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚ 5/8

Flamberge bares his teeth. However young the fangs may be, they are still fangs and they mean the same thing. Flamberge dips his hands into the ground and starts to pull dirt out of the floor. Gemini lets out a yelp as he realises what his foe is doing. He starts to form a sphere of water, something that is made more difficult due to the air being so much drier than usual. Flamberge is almost underground when Gemini sends the water outwards, a sub-sonic wave propelling the water forward. It his the Pansage's rump just as he burrows underground, the wave inside failing to have any effect on the exposed pokemon buttock.

Gemini HP -0, PP -3
    Flamberge HP -2, PP -3
    Sun is shining ; ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚ 4/8

Gemini grunts as he tries to guess where his foe will appear from. It has to be somewhere close. The floor beneath him starts to crumble, and he backs off, forming a sphere of water in his hands as he does. He watches the patch of crumbling dirt closely, until the earth stops moving. Suddenly the ground erupts from behind, and Flamberge leaps out, diving at Gemini and bombarding him with lumps of soil and rock. Gemini yelps, and throws the water out, splashing Flamberge with the attack. The blazing sun however quickly evaporates the water leaving Flamberge with less of a worry than Gemini had hoped. The fire type's happiness is only short lived, as the poison in his body sends a spike of pain through him as it increases in potency.

Gemini HP -8, PP -3
    Flamberge HP -3, PP -2 ; HP-5
    Sun is shining ; ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚ 3/8

Intense Sunlight
    Sun shines for eight actions following the turn it is used.
    Fire damage increases by 50% | Water damage decreases by 50%
    Thunder and Hurricane accuracy accuracy at 50%
    Solar Beam charge speed at 50%
    Effectiveness of Healing Moves at 200%
    Intense Sunlight can be overcome at 50% or below

Intoxication

- KoT, I had to leave reffing so to completely work around your subs. You only subbed in Rain Dance if Sunny Day was used, so when Hone Claws was snatched it replaced the weather move. The rest of your commands were carried out as ordered.

Yeah, I had a funny feeling I was going to goof up that last round with Gemini's commands (I was going to have him use a different move if the sun was still up for his last two actions, but I completely forgot x_x)...oh well, I'll make up for it in the next round.

Edit: Emerald_Gen.3, just a friendly bit of advice, but you might want to change the topic title.
    Last edited by Knight of Time; 21st February 2013 at 05:46 PM.
    Knight of Time

Advanced Trainer

Default Re: Emerald_Gen.3 v.s. Knight of Time (Ref: The amazing and wonderful RL)

Ya sorry. K lets use small substitute then use Solar Blast (Solar Beam and Fire Blast)
    Subs: If he tries to use Metal Burst on the Solar Blast then use Will-o-Wisp then Shadow Claw and if he tries to change the weather then use Shadow Claw twice

Small Sub~Solar Blast/Will-o-Wisp/Shadow Claw~Shadow Claw

Are you ready for this?
    Vs Seeker

Gemini, Snatch that Substitute away, then use Rain Dance, finally, drench him with a Water Pulse!
    Knight of Time

Advanced Trainer

Oho you butt :U

Are you ready for this?
    Vs Seeker

It's a part of my strategy to keep an opponent on their toes.

Uh, Emerald_Gen.3, when I mentioned editing the topic title, I meant for you to edit the very first post (that's what people generally do in a battle here after they get an opponent and/or ref for their battle), that way, it'll be easier to identify when looking for it among the other ASB topics on the same page.
    Knight of Time

Master Trainer

Default Re: Emerald_Gen.3 v.s. Knight of Time (Ref: The amazing and wonderful RL

Round Three

Flamberge begins to paw at the dust on the ground, scooping it together into a tiny sand statue. He breaths a little flame on to the shape to solidify it and breaths a little of his own energy in as well. Perfect. He looks over to Gemini who is sat there, staring at him intently. Weirdo. Gemini cackles at his foe, but Flamberge doesn't hear it. Just as the fire type finished his substitute, tendrils of darkness quickly stole it away to the ghosts side, once again snatching it away for his own use. Flamberge is convinced that his substitute is standing, when in fact he has just given up his own life to protect his foe.

Gemini HP -0, PP -8 ;
    Substitute HP+8
    Flamberge HP -8, PP -10 ; Snatched!
    Sun is shining ; ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚ 2/8

With the light of the sun dwindling, and clouds beginning to form again, Flamberge pulls all of it that he can into a powerful solar blast. A golden beam of light completely envelops Gemini, swiftly followed by a engulfing tornado of flame. When the attack finally fades, a slightly charred and smoky Gemini grunts, having been a little too close to the substitute to have completely avoided the all encompassing blast, but the majority of the attack was focused on the fake statue, reducing it to dust in seconds before burning away the dust into nothing. Flamberge looks on in dismay, realising that his last choice of moves was stolen. The imp pokemon spits on the ground and starts to dance like a manic little crazy thing. Clouds rumble and crowd around the sun, the temperature drops suddenly and light is swallowed by shadow. Rain starts to fall heavily on the arena.

Gemini HP -10, PP -6
    Substitute HP-8 ; Destroyed
    Flamberge HP -0, PP -22
    Rain is falling ; ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚ 8/8

Flamberge looks glum, the rain is not his preferred weather. Gemini washes off the soot in the rain, then starts to catch falling water drops in an orb of sonic waves. As the orb fills the sonic pulse grows stronger, until all of it, water and pulse combined is launched at Flamberge. The Pansear howls as he is drenched in water and his focus dazzled with a sonic wail. He gets up, but is thrown back to the floor in a fit of coughing, as the poison in his veins grows in strength and flares up again.

Gemini HP -0, PP -3
    Flamberge HP -10, PP -0 ; HP-7
    Rain is falling ; ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚ 7/8

Heavy Rain
    Rain falls for eight actions following the turn it is used.
    Water damage increases by 50% | Fire damage decreases by 50%
    Thunder and Hurricane accuracy at 100%
    Solar Beam charge speed at 200%
    Effectiveness of Healing Moves at 50%
    Heavy Rain can be overcome at 50% or below

Intoxication

Default Re: Emerald_Gen.3 v.s. Knight of Time (Ref: The amazing and wonderful RL

Alright Gemini, things are getting increasingly better for us...as long as we keep Flamberge on his toes, we may be able to bring him down fairly soon.

Taunt him until successful, then depending on the weather, blast him with as many Water Pulses as possible if it's raining, or Power Gems if it isn't raining.

Above all Gemini, if he manages to elude your Taunting, be ready to use Snatch or Magic Coat if necessary...hopefully, he will fall for one of your Taunts and be forced to attack you in the rain!
    Knight of Time

Advanced Trainer

alright lets use Dig to evade the Taunt then use Faint Attack to evade

Are you ready for this?
    Vs Seeker

Master Trainer

Round Four

Flamberge gets things started by scraping at the ground, clearing a hole for him to get into. The falling rain helps by making the ground softer and easier to pull up. Soon there's not just a hole beg enough to fit a Pansage in, but a tunnel beneath the arena for the fire type to crawl through unhindered by what's happening above. Gemini shouts offensive remarks, but they go unheard by the subterranean fire monkey.

Gemini HP -0, PP -6
    Flamberge HP -0, PP -2 ; Underground
    Rain is falling ; ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚ 6/8

Flamberge puts his hands on the earth above him. He can feel the patter of rain falling, and the soft vibrations of his foe moving around. He punches a hole in the ground that causes Gemini to fall backwards into it, then jumps out and smacks the ghost in the face with dirt covered claws. Gemini barks out another insult, that riles the Pansear enough to whip him up into a rage.

Gemini HP -8, PP -6
    Flamberge HP -0, PP -3 ; Underground, Taunted
    Rain is falling ; ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚ 5/8

Thouroughly insulted by his foes comments, Flamberge gets ready for an attack designed to evade as well as do damage. But what's this? Poor Flamberge doesn't know how to pull it off! Enraged even more, the primate resorts to flailing around and attacking Gemini in any way he can, doing barely any damage in the process. Meanwhile, Gemini uses the falling rain to his advantage, collecting it into a powerful pulse that slams into Flamberge and throws the pokemon back over to where it first started digging. As Flamberge climbs to his feet, a gut wrenching surge of poison twists through his insides, but the pain all but fades as a new fire begins to blaze within Flamberge.

Gemini HP -1, PP -3
    Flamberge HP -10, PP -2 ; HP-9 ; Blaze activated
    Rain is falling ; ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚ 4/8

Heavy Rain

Intoxication

Advanced Trainer

Ok lets use a Fire Blast, Flamethrower and Overheat combo to go out of this battle

Are you ready for this?
    Vs Seeker

Trying to do some good damage to Gemini before your Pansear falls? I don't think so!

Gemini, let's use a combo of our own to ensure Flamberge does nothing more against you, with a combination of Sucker Punch + Water Pulse to bring him down in the blink of an eye!
    Knight of Time

Advanced Trainer

brb going to go die of sadness

Are you ready for this?
    Vs Seeker

Sorry man...I hope you'll be able to use this battle as a learning experience when it's over, as that's what ASBers generally do.

Losing a battle usually brings a stronger learning experience than winning the battle, but you can learn a bunch of things from just about any battle here (even battles you either ref or are not a part of), simply by studying your fellow ASBers' strategies...that's what I do to prepare myself for any battle here, studying what ASBers generally do in battles (especially substitution moves).

For me, battling someone is about using the element of surprise whenever necessary...you have to be ready for anything, as the element of surprise can be a big factor as to who wins a battle.
    Knight of Time

Master Trainer

Round Five

On his last legs, Flamberge draws all his fire in to one Overheated Flame Blast that has the potential to melt diamond it's that freaking hot. Gemini has other ideas though, and seeing the attack being formed finds a burst of speed to dart forward and deliver not only a sucker punch sneak attack to his foe, but also t douse him in yet another sonic boosted pulse of Evian. Flamberge's attack fizzles out and the little monkey drops to the ground, soaking and defeated.

Gemini HP -0, PP -8
    Flamberge HP -13, PP -0 ; KO'd
    Rain is falling ; ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚ 3/8

Heavy Rain

Advanced Trainer

Alright let's send out Seze my male salamence with intimidate

Are you ready for this?
    Vs Seeker

A Salamence? Ooh, interesting. But that's not going to slow me down!

Gemini, we have a tougher foe here for sure, so let's try and make things easier for your successor.

Use Gravity until successful to make it tougher for him to fly, then use Foul Play on your remaining action(s) to show him you mean business!

But, be ready as usual to use Snatch or Magic Coat if necessary, but don't use either move on your first action, Gemini, as I want your biggest focus to be getting Gravity up!
    Knight of Time

Advanced Trainer

Perfect lets use a toxic then use dragon pulse twice

Are you ready for this?
    Vs Seeker

Master Trainer

Round Six

Seze is released into the arena, a powerful Salamence with narrow eyes and a mouthful of razor sharp teeth that immediately intimidates Gemini, causing the little phantom to shake off the idea that attack it is going happen. Still, the plucky ghost has other plans. Waving his hands in the air and motioning for things to come down instead of go up, Seze takes the moment to spit a glob of oily black poison over him. The poison sinks into Gemini and into the ground, and goes straight to work. But Gemini is just about finished, and a heavy feeling comes over everyone in the arena, like they are being pulled down to the ground. Seze lands and folds up his wings, there's no way he's going to be taking off under these conditions.

Gemini HP -0, PP -6 ; Atk-1 ; Intoxicated, Grounded
    Seze HP -0, PP -5 ; Grounded
    Rain is falling ; ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚ 2/8
    Gravity in effect

Considerably outsized, Gemini nevertheless gets ready to attack his foe. Not nearly as fast as his foe however, he is knocked aside by a powerful blast of ancient draconic energy, a pulse of pure ferocity that it sends him bouncing across the dirt. Not one to be put off though, he jumps back up to his feet and runs beneath his giant foe, before scratching some devious lines on his enemy's under belly.

Gemini HP -12, PP -8
    Seze HP -12, PP -8
    Rain is falling ; ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚ 1/8

Grimacing, Seze stomps away from Gemini and once again sends a dragon pulse at the imp. The energy has come form deep within him, channelling all the power of his ancestry, whilst Gemini's attack is nothing but foul play and trickery, using the opponents strength against them. Gemini gets a few more blows in before a growl from Seze sets off that intimidation shtick again and Gemini scampers away hissing with laughter. The rain that has been falling for some time now finally stops, and the skies clear of dark clouds. There is a unanimous sigh of relief from the audience.

Gemini HP -12, PP -8 ; HP-3
    Seze HP -12, PP -8
    Rain has stopped ; ❚❚❚❚❚❚❚❚ 0/8

Heavy Rain

Intoxication

Gravity
    All pokemon subject to increased gravity for nine actions following the turn it is used
    Airborne attacks and attributes nullified

Last edited by RaZoR LeAf; 13th April 2013 at 11:33 AM.

Advanced Trainer

Alright lets use Dragon Pulse three times

Are you ready for this?
    Vs Seeker

Gemini, let's show your new opponent you still have a trick or two up your sleeve, by starting with a surprise Pain Split, then I'm going to recall you and send out my second Pokemon, Celeste, who is my shiny female Clefable who has Magic Guard...from there, Celeste, your first move will be...Attract!
    Last edited by Knight of Time; 13th April 2013 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Fixing one of the tags...which has proven to be tough on a 3DS XL...x_x
    Knight of Time

Master Trainer

Round Seven

Seze releases another Dragon Pulse, aiming to knock his opponent out once and for all. Gemini gets hit by the attack, but has one last trick up his sleeve. He fashions a conduit out of ghostly energy, tendrils that wraps around Seze and Gemini alike. Once in place, life force begins to drain from Seze and pass in to Gemini. Seze lets out a roar but is powerless to stop the draining. Gemini's breathing becomes harsh as his stamina runs out and he is unable to concentrate on the transfer any longer. The tendrils are blown away but they have performed enough of the task to make a considerable difference to the health of both pokemon.

Gemini HP -12, PP -5 ; HP+26 ; Exhausted..
    Seze HP -0, PP -5 ; HP-26

At this point, Knight of Time decides it's time for Gemini to take a break. He recalls the dark type and sends out in his place Celeste, a glittering, shiny bodied Clefable. Celeste looks ready for battle, and she get stuck right into it, taking a Dragon Pulse right to the face. Seze isn't looking too pleased with how things have panned out.

Celeste HP -12, PP -0 ;
    Gemini recalled ; Locked into battle
    Seze HP -0, PP -5 ;

Back on track, Celeste starts to work her femenine wiles on Seze. The dragon isn't in the mood for anything like that right now, and attacks with yet another dragon pulse. The attack strikes Celeste and radiates blue and purple light all around her, framing her majesty and really bringing out the pink of her fur. Seze can't quite believe he almost gave this up. That's one big bodied beauty!

Celeste HP -12, PP -5 ;
    Seze HP -0, PP -5 ; In Love!!

Gemini ♂ Stall; HP-28, PP-0 ; Exh, Txc

Intoxication

Exhaustion
    Pokemon suffers a 4HP loss whenever it tries to attack
    Pokemon suffers a loss of attack priority

Infatuation
    Pokemon suffers a 20% chance of failing to attack
    Infatuation lasts for an undetermined length of time
    Infatuation can be alleviated by strength of will

Gravity
    All pokemon subject to increased gravity for nine actions following the turn it is used

Alright Celeste, let's switch our focus to offense, if on any of Seze's actions he tries to open his mouth for an attack that could come from it (e.g. any non-physical move that requires opening the mouth like Flamethrower or Fire Blast), use Psychic to put some strong pressure on his jaw/mouth area so that he has a tough time opening his mouth for one of those attacks, otherwise, pummel him with as many Blizzards as you can, but above all, be ready to use Snatch or Magic Coat if he successfully uses a move subject to the effects of either Snatch or Magic Coat (but don't Snatch Rest Celeste, whatever you do).
    Knight of Time

Advanced Trainer

Alright I've got a plan, Seze use Dragon Dance three times

Are you ready for this?
    Vs Seeker

Advanced Trainer

*prod* RL are you alive?

Are you ready for this?
    Vs Seeker

Master Trainer

Round Eight

The battle is starting to heat up as it reaches it's half way point. For a moment, it looks like Seze is getting ready to perform a well rehearsed dance move, but he stops and instead chooses to spend the time staring wistfully at Celeste, planning their future together as a couple, living the high life in Naples. Attending fashion shows, hanging out in cocktail bars. Standing outdoors in a blizzard. What? Seze snaps out of it and realises that he is being bombarded with a powerful wind and a mixture of ice and snow. So much for things heating up!

Celeste HP -0, PP -10 ;
    Seze HP -24, PP -0 ;

This time Seze isn't going to waste any time. He puts his left leg in, his left leg out. In out in out, he shakes it all about. Whilst the Hokey Cokey probably isn't the most well recognised of dragon dances, it's the best when he can manage as a big lumbering dragon. That's what it's all about, after all. Hoping to feel empowered by his dance, Seze finds that he not only feels empty, but his opponent is showing signs that she was the one who was doing the dancing.

Celeste HP -0, PP -8 ; Atk+1, Spd+1
    Seze HP -0, PP -8 ; Snatched!

Seze scours his mind for another dance he can perform. He does a jump to the left, and a step to the right, he puts his wings on his hips, and brings his knees in tight. Before he can get to the pelvic thrusts (thank god!) he stops when he realises he isn't getting any of the benefits. Instead, his foe has taken them again! She takes his heart, and steals his dance moves too! Clefables are not to be trusted!

Celeste HP -0, PP -8 ; Atk+1, Spd+1
    Seze HP -0, PP -8 ; Snatched!

Gemini ♂ Stall; HP-28, PP-0 ; Exh, Txc

Intoxication

Exhaustion
    Pokemon suffers a 4HP loss whenever it tries to attack
    Pokemon suffers a loss of attack priority

Infatuation
    Pokemon suffers a 20% chance of failing to attack
    Infatuation lasts for an undetermined length of time
    Infatuation can be alleviated by strength of will

Gravity

Advanced Trainer

Alright now lets use Foul Play three times. If it tries to protect at all then use Dragon Dance

Are you ready for this?
    Vs Seeker

Advanced Trainer

Prodding powers activate

Are you ready for this?
    Vs Seeker

Sorry, I didn't realize it was my turn.

Celeste, it's time to finish Seze off, with those Attack and Speed boosts we got last round, we should be able to knock him out with a double-fisted Ice Punch combo. But if he's still able to battle after that somehow, make sure he falls with an Ice Beam!

Edit: Darn it, I just realized I'm over the DQ time...just when I thought we were waiting for RaZoR LeAf to post...can I be spared from being DQed, just this once, please? I don't like having my battles end in a DQ, regardless of who wins in the end.
    Last edited by Knight of Time; 11th May 2013 at 09:38 AM.
    Knight of Time