Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Techy vs. RL (Ref: Puma)

Smell ya later! Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Default Techy vs. RL (Ref: Puma)

Opponent: RaZoR LeAf
    Hi, this is my first battle, so if anyone wants to battle me under these conditions, you can.

The battle will be 3 vs 3 Single Battle

- I send out first, attack second.
    - Damage Cap 49% so no 2HKO's
    - DQ 1 week

Arena: Basic Battlefield (I don't want to do anything too crazy for my 1st battle)

I start with Techy my Genderless Magnemite with Sturdy.
    Last edited by Techy; 2nd July 2013 at 07:37 AM.

Vs. Seeker
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkestLight View Post
    I took some time and thought about getting you another Magnemite, but that would be hilariously redundant.

Misanthropic Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Re: Techy vs. (Needed) (Ref: Needed)

I have a free slot, so I'll take you up on this battle.

And I'll start off with my own little technological terror HAL9000, genderless Porygon w/ Trace.

HAL, start things off with a Small Substitute, then let's play it safe this round with a double Ice Beam
    Last edited by RaZoR LeAf; 29th June 2013 at 12:45 PM.

Junior Trainer

Cool. Now all we need is a ref correct?

Vs. Seeker
    I took some time and thought about getting you another Magnemite, but that would be hilariously redundant.

Master Trainer

Yep, one should be along shortly

Junior Trainer

Sounds Good

Vs. Seeker

Layout Madman Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Is there a limited number of reffings one is allowed to do at a time? I would ref this if not. (:
    Avatar drawn by the wonderful Cynder in reference to this! Go check her other art out! ^-^

Junior Trainer

Techy, use Flash Cannon to break the sub, Followed by Thunder Wave and Metal Sound

Flash Cannon/Thunder Wave/Metal Sound

Quote Originally Posted by Puma View Post
    Is there a limited number of reffings one is allowed to do at a time? I would ref this if not. (:
    Cool! To my limited knowledge there isn't so...yeah you could ref!

Vs. Seeker

Master Trainer

There's no limit, just as many as you can handle.

Advanced Trainer

Reffing 5 Battles at the same time, crazey.

TEAM
    Techy vs. RaZoR
    These two sparkling combatants duke it out under the following conditions! You might want to read them, people are rumoring they contain helpful information!

Arena
    => Indigo Plateau
    [The most basic of them all. We have soft ground, indestructible surroundings and
    a small lake in the middle of the arena.]

DQ Time
    => 1 week! Plenty of time.
    => Note that DQ Time instantly comes into effect, when one of the combatants call it.

Rules
    => Banned Moves: None.
    => Three Pokemon are in use, the battle is over when all three Pokémon of a trainer fainted.
    => The damage cap is set to 49%. We don't want it to be over too soon, ey?

Additions
    => The sky's blue, the ground doesn't seem off. The combatants stand on even grounds this time!

...Preparations...

------------------------------------------
    Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen! We once again greet a newcomer to our ranks. Techy enters the arena, being awaited by one of the veterans, Razor Leaf. Indigo Plateau doesn't change over times, does it? Both trainer release their Pokémon at once, Techy leading with the Magnemite named after his trainer (or is it the other way round? We'll never know.) , while Razor Leaf unleashes the wrath of HAL9000, a Porygon, created in a Laboratory.
    This is going to be an interesting battle! Let's see how everything works out.

♣ROUND 1♣

Oh, good old Indigo Plateau. Almost missed you a tiny bit. Nothing personal. Techy watches the Porygon without pausing even a second. HAL9000, feeling awkward due to this staredown, decides to create a small Substitute, using some of it's own essence to shield itself from the Magnemite's vision. Exactly what it wanted. Magnemite starts moving in a fast pace, unleashing a steelish liquid at the Porygon-lookalike, causing it to instantly vanish. Porygon shed a few tears. Well, at least that's what I imagine it would do now. You are not really able to tell emotions here.
    [ Techy | -0 HP |-8 EP | ~ ] - [ HAL9000 | -0 HP | -8 EP | Substitute (9 HP) | Substitute Broken! ]

Porygon backs off a bit, preparing an ice beam to shut this substitute-hater down. However, Magnemite is faster and conjures some eletric pulses, completely irritating Porygon, resulting in restricted movement. However, he still has enough control over his body to fire the beam off, not bothering Techy very much. What a pleasant breeze!
    [ Techy | -4 HP |-7 EP | ~ ] - [ HAL9000 | -0 HP | -9 EP | + Paralyzed ]

It seems like HAL9000 doesn't want to learn from it's mistakes, launching another Ice Beam into Magnemite's direction. Aw, that must've hurt a lot, regarding the fact that it started screaming. Oh, wait, no. That's an actual attack right there! Porygon, even though it doesn't have ears, seems to be shocked. As long as you can tell of course.
    [ Techy | -4 HP |-6 EP | ~ ] - [ HAL9000 | -0 HP | -10 EP | Special Defense down (-2) ]
    ...Afterwards...

Referee Notes
    • Yeah, the EP cost seems random, does it? It isn't. Paralyzis raises the EP cost a bit, due to more efforts to move. (1-3)
    • If you are wondering why Magnemite moved after Porygon in the first action, that's only because Techy ordered to use the Flash Cannon to specifically destroy the substitute.
      If he hadn't written that, he would have ended up using the Flash Cannon before the substitute could be made, resulting in all other actions failing.
    • Techy will issue his commands next!
    • Unless overcome, Paralyzis will slowly decay over the next 4 actions.
    • If the Energy of a Pokémon happens to reach 0, it will lose 1 HP for every 2 EP consumed. Also, it's action pool is reduced to two per round. However, the effect of "Relax" is doubled. (From 3-5 to 6-10 EP per Relax)
    • Feel free to ask how I ref certain things, I guess I do it a bit different. The actual health of a Substitute is random, in a range defined by the amount of energy put in.

Avatar drawn by the wonderful Cynder in reference to this! Go check her other art out! ^-^

Junior Trainer

Lets get the ball rolling with a couple Charge Beams and a Flash Cannon

Charge Beam/Charge Beam/Flash Cannon

If he creates a substitute during any turn, use the move specifically to break it.

Vs. Seeker

Master Trainer

Bide through as many attacks as you can, then release it. Conversion 2 if you have any spots left.

Advanced Trainer

TEAM
    Techy vs. RaZoR
    These two sparkling combatants duke it out under the following conditions! You might want to read them, people are rumoring they contain helpful information!

Arena
    => Indigo Plateau
    [The most basic of them all. We have soft ground, indestructible surroundings and

DQ Time
    => Note that DQ Time instantly comes into effect, when one of the combatants call it.

Rules
    => Three Pokemon are in use, the battle is over when all three Pokémon of a trainer fainted.

Additions
    => The sky's blue, the ground doesn't seem off. The combatants stand on even grounds this time!

...Preparations...

So, here we are! Let's continue, shall we?
    ♣ROUND 2♣

Back with this action packed battle, Techy doesn't hesitate a second, charging up a strong eletric beam, while Porygon on the other hand tries to focus. It's efforts are useless though, he's not able to think clearly with this paralyze mocking him. Techy releases the beam, knocking HAL9000 over, while raising it's own special attack a bit.
    [ Techy | -0 HP |-9 EP | Special Attack (+1) ] - [ HAL9000 | -12 HP | -3 EP | Can't move! ]

Porygon, not happy about his stupid paralyzis, decides to give the Bide another shot. Shot does also fit quite well into Techy's next action, as the next charged Beam flies over the battlefield, not bothering the Porygon at all. It's focus time!
    [ Techy | -0 HP |-10 EP | ~ ] - [ HAL9000 | -13 HP | -3 EP | ...Bide... ]

It's not even over yet. The Magnemite shoots another beam, this time a kind of liquid-looking one, hitting the Porygon right at the face, complete disorienting it. Oh, screw this, Bide time's over! Interrupted in his inner peace, Porygon charges to unleash everything at once, except that wasn't much at all. It was worth the try, ey?
    [ Techy | -12 HP |-9 EP | ~ ] - [ HAL9000 | -16 HP | -6 EP | ~ ]
    ...Afterwards...

Referee Notes
    • Uh-oh, the special defense reduction in combination with a special attack raise is going to hurt.
    • Here a reason for me going with another Bide instead of Conversion 2. It is pretty simple, since you stated having any slots left, and Porygon would've done absolutely nothing afterwards/before, I went with Bide.
    • I started laughing when I read your sub Techy, didn't mean it THAT way (:
    • RaZoR LeAf will issue his commands next!
    • Paralyzis will slowly decay over the next action.
    • If the Energy of a Pokémon happens to reach 0, it will lose 1 HP for every 2 EP consumed. Also, it's action pool is reduced to two per round. However, the effect of "Relax" is doubled. (From 3-5 to 6-10 EP per Relax)
    • Feel free to ask how I ref certain things, I guess I do it a bit different.

Last edited by Puma; 2nd July 2013 at 03:03 AM. Reason: It's round two, lol.

Junior Trainer

Uh-oh, the special defense reduction in combination with a special attack raise is going to hurt.
    So you see what I'm going for!

Vs. Seeker

Master Trainer

Wonder room - Facade - Facade

Junior Trainer

Screech - Charge Beam - Charge Beam

Vs. Seeker

Advanced Trainer

Techy, you might wanna edit the Name of your opponent and ref in the title, I tend to overlook the battles I don't have my name in >-<

TEAM
    Techy vs. RaZoR

Arena
    => Indigo Plateau

DQ Time

Rules

Additions

...Preparations...

Another Round, another... uhm. I don't know.
    ♣ROUND 3♣

It starts off by the two Pokémon watching each other once again. Porygon is tired of waiting, and starts to conjure a Room to completely deny logic. Oh Great, this is going to be so much fun! Magnetilo starts screaming all of a sudden. Is he scared by the twisted dimensions or something? I don't know, really. At least I DO know that it was pretty pointless, but whatever. Oh, nevermind, it did "something", Porygon, shocked by the sound lets it's guard down, but recovers from Paralyzis. Something positive at last!
    [ Techy | -0 HP |-9 EP | ~ ] - [ HAL9000 | -0 HP | -12 EP | Defense (-2) | Paralyzed no more ]
    Don't think about Logic, Wonderoom is in effect now!

Hm... Screeching was a risky choice, so Techy decides to go back to his original strategy. CHARGE BEAM ALL THE THINGS! However, this time the Charge Beam does almost nothing at all. Porygon starts giggling. Uhm, that's at least what it looks like, you're not able to tell if a mix of data is laughing or not. However, Porygon starts an attack of his own. Facade? Seriously? What's that going to do. You are not afflicted by any... WHAT. Magnemite darts into a wall, getting intense damage, even though it's not effective at all. I don't get it. Logic anyone?
    Also, Techy's Special Attack raises a bit. Poor consolation, but whatever, it's something I guess!
    [ Techy | -9 HP |-8 EP | Sp. Attack (+1) ] - [ HAL9000 | -6 HP | -6 EP | ~ ]

Uhm... Confused of what just happened, Techy gives the Chargebeam another shot. Once again, it does close to nothing, while the Porygons Facade knock it around quite a bit.
    [ Techy | -9 HP |-9 EP | ~ ] - [ HAL9000 | -6 HP | -6 EP | ~ ]
    ...Afterwards...

Referee Notes
    • Techy, I'm pretty sure you ordered Screech because you thought it would change the Def/Sp.Def stats, right? (even though in the games, -Sp.D is not affected by wonder room) Take a look at the movelist here before ordering, it might happens that certain moves are executed differently in ASB.
    • Wonderroom will stay in effect for 6 more actions.

Junior Trainer

ThunderShock x 2 - Relax

Vs. Seeker

Master Trainer

Default Re: Techy vs. RL (Ref: Puma)

Aerial Ace - Aerial Ace - Small Substitute

Advanced Trainer

TEAM
    Techy vs. RaZoR

Arena
    => Indigo Plateau

DQ Time

Rules

Additions

...Preparations...

*insert not so funny pun here*
    ♣ROUND 4♣

With the Wonder Room in effect, Porygon seems to make a comback! It starts with getting a flashy, but weak thunderbolt right in the face. Did I say weak? I meant horrendously strong. Stupid Wonderroom, screwing up my predictions.
    Anyway, since it is a trend to use weak and non-effective attacks now, Porygon starts to charge gracefully at the Magnemite, knocking it back a bit.
    And by a bit I me... Ah, screw this, you know wha's happening, right?
    [ Techy | -10 HP |-4 EP | ~ ] - [ HAL9000 | -14 HP | -7 EP | | ~ ]

Uhm, either we went back in time, caused by a time rift, or they just do the same moves again. I prefer the first method, but the second seems to be a lot more likely.
    [ Techy | -11 HP |-5 EP | ~ ] - [ HAL9000 | -13 HP | -8 EP | ~ ]

Woah, using the same move twice sure is exhausting! Almost a little bit. Techy stands perfectly still. I guess that's the Magnemite way of relaxing. Meanwhile, Porygon tries to set up a substitute once more, out of pure energy. It looks quite happy with the result.
    [ Techy | -0 HP |+5 EP | ~ ] - [ HAL9000 | -0 HP | -8 EP | Substitute (9) ]
    ...Afterwards...

Referee Notes
    • Well, basically, Substitute won't take your HP away this battle, as long as it stays small. I screwed up in the beginning and I will stick with the mistake. I could swear I saw someone using only EP o.o
    • Why Thundershock did more damage, is the Sp.Def. reduction alone, nothing else. Aerial Ace would've hit for more then Thundershock.
    • RaZoR LeAf will issue his commands next!
    • Wonderroom will stay in effect for 3 more actions.
    • If the Energy of a Pokémon happens to reach 0, it will lose 1 HP for every 2 EP consumed. Also, it's action pool is reduced to two per round. However, the effect of "Relax" is doubled. (From 5 - 10 to 10 - 20 EP per Relax [Adjusted])

Master Trainer

Wonder Room shouldn't have affected Thundershock, as it affects Physical moves only.

Thief - Aerial Ace - Thief

Subs: If it uses an electric move, then use Conversion 2 on your next slot.

Junior Trainer

EDIT: Flash Cannon x3
    Last edited by Techy; 2nd July 2013 at 04:02 PM.

Vs. Seeker

Advanced Trainer

Whoopsiedoodelz, overread something. Thanks for reminding me, I edit that tomorrow. (For me, which is like somewhere near 10 A.M. for you)

Junior Trainer

Whoopsiedoodelz, overread something. Thanks for reminding me, I edit that tomorrow. (For me, which is like somewhere near 10 A.M. for you)
    In that case, wouldn't my Charge Beams from 2 turns ago done a lot more damage?

Vs. Seeker

Advanced Trainer

You know, it will kinda balance itself, since you'll do less damage here, and more before.
    Argh, I read through all the information and stats tomorrow. If necessary you'll need to issue new orders. IF necessary. Sorry! (:

Junior Trainer

You know, it will kinda balance itself, since you'll do less damage here, and more before.
    Argh, I read through all the information and stats tomorrow. If necessary you'll need to issue new orders. IF necessary. Sorry! (:
    Well, we can just keep it the way it is and start anew next round. Unless RL disagrees.

Vs. Seeker

Advanced Trainer

If it would change a lot, I will consider a journey through time and space, undoing the wrong calcs, but for now, let me look over the whole thing first.

Master Trainer

Charge Beam isn't a physical attack either, so Wonder Room wouldn't have affected it anyway. The damage it did would stay the same.

Advanced Trainer

Uhm, not exactly. Since I only read the effect, making strong moves weak and the opposite, I toned the damage of Charge Beam down a lot. Gonna take a look soon from now, but it's likely that we need to redo the last round.
    Last edited by Puma; 3rd July 2013 at 04:02 AM.

Advanced Trainer

So here you go. It is indeed necessary to redo the round, as the damage went up alot since Charge Beam is not afflicted by Wonderroom. I adjusted only damage stats, everything that has to do with chances, like the 70% Chance to up the Special Attack was not touched/rerolled at all. So, with that said, let's go back in time!

TEAM
    Techy vs. RaZoR

Arena
    => Indigo Plateau

DQ Time

Rules

Additions

...Preparations...

Another Round, another... uhm. I don't know.
    ♣ROUND 3♣

It starts off by the two Pokémon watching each other once again. Porygon is tired of waiting, and starts to conjure a Room to completely deny logic. Oh Great, this is going to be so much fun! Magnetilo starts screaming all of a sudden. Is he scared by the twisted dimensions or something? I don't know, really. At least I DO know that it was pretty pointless, but whatever. Oh, nevermind, it did "something", Porygon, shocked by the sound lets it's guard down, but recovers from Paralyzis. Something positive at last!
    [ Techy | -0 HP |-9 EP | ~ ] - [ HAL9000 | -0 HP | -12 EP | Defense (-2) | Paralyzed no more ]
    Don't think about Logic, Wonderoom is in effect now!

Hm... Screeching was a risky choice, so Techy decides to go back to his original strategy. CHARGE BEAM ALL THE THINGS! The beam wents straight through the room, not affected by it at all. Porygon starts to curse in a creepy way. Uhm, that's at least what it looks like, you're not able to tell if a mix of data is cursing or not. However, Porygon starts an attack of his own. Facade? Seriously? What's that going to do. You are not afflicted by any... WHAT. Magnemite darts into a wall, getting intense damage, even though it's not effective at all. I don't get it. Logic anyone?
    Also, Techy's Special Attack raises a bit. Poor consolation, but whatever, it's something I guess!
    [ Techy | -10 HP |-8 EP | Sp. Attack (+1) ] - [ HAL9000 | -15 HP | -6 EP | ~ ]

Uhm... Confused of what just happened, Techy gives the Chargebeam another shot. Once again, it does close to nothing, while the Porygons Facade knock it around quite a bit.
    [ Techy | -9 HP |-9 EP | ~ ] - [ HAL9000 | -14 HP | -6 EP | ~ ]
    ...Afterwards...

Referee Notes
    • I'm only reworking the round, so your Screech attempt is still there Techy (:
    • Now for the damage, that's why it did so much more:
      We have the basic damage of 5, I added 1-3 for STAB, 4-6 for the special reduction and 2-3 for the special attack bonus. Everything rolled in my RNG resulted in 10 and 9. (:
    • Wonderroom will stay in effect for 6 more actions.

So, I hope I fixed everything now. Let's get back to the usual order, and change the past! Again, sorry for the mistake, won't happen again. (:

Junior Trainer

Me Next then?

Okay... Charge Beam, Thunderbolt, Thunderbolt.

Vs. Seeker

Advanced Trainer

Yes indeed you, since I undid the last round where you acted first.
    Razor Leaf will act first next round.

Sorry for the troubles, misreading turns out to be quite a pain.

Master Trainer

Tackle x3

Advanced Trainer

TEAM
    Techy vs. RaZoR

Arena
    => Indigo Plateau

DQ Time

Rules

Additions

...Preparations...

Continuing another reality! Pretty cool if you think about it.
    ♣ROUND 4♣

Magnemite doesn't hesitate a second and shoots another Beam of pure electricity, to charge himself up a bit. That does work quite well this time, raising his Special Attack once more. Porygon decided to execute even weaker attacks, transforming them into horrendously strong charges through wonder room. The Magnemite barely hangs on. That had to be the strongest tackle in history!
    [ Techy | -13 HP |-9 EP | Sp. Attack (+1) ] - [ HAL9000 | -16 HP | -3 EP | ~ ]

It seems like Magnemit reached it's powering up goal. At least he doesn't spam Charge Beam all the way again, and decides to fire off a precise Thunderbolt, that completely annihilates the Porygon. Ouch, seriously, that could've pulverized the Data Duck with a critical hit! And it kinda did. HAL9000 doesn't move a musc... data string? I guess? Seriously, I'm lost with all the technology around me at the moment!
    [ Techy | -10 HP |-9 EP | ~ ] - [ HAL9000 | -0 HP | -0 EP | Fainted! ]

...Afterwards...

Referee Notes
    • Magnemite is faster, so the second tackle didn't come through.
    • RaZoR LeAf will release and issue his commands next!
    • Wonderroom will stay in effect for 3 more actions.

Last edited by Puma; 4th July 2013 at 06:24 AM.

Master Trainer

I'l send out Lebombo, my male Exeggcute with Harvest (you'll want to look that up in the Ability Dex, as it's very different from the games).

Bullet Seed - Barrage - Bullet Seed

Subs: If it has to stop to relax, then use Ingrain instead. Continue with issued commands if it relaxes more than once.

Junior Trainer

Metal Sound - Signal Beam x2

If I reach 0 EP use relax instead.
    Last edited by Techy; 3rd July 2013 at 04:28 PM.

Vs. Seeker

Advanced Trainer

Whatever, forget what I wrote if you read it.
    Just looked at the wrong post twice.

Going to ref this soon.
    Last edited by Puma; 4th July 2013 at 05:54 AM.

Advanced Trainer

TEAM
    Techy vs. RaZoR

Arena
    => Indigo Plateau

DQ Time

Rules

Additions

...Preparations...

5 backwards is nothing. Fascinating, ey?
    ♣ROUND 5♣

With a flash of red light, the next Pokémon switches in. I can't really tell if it's one or many, and some eggs are looking kinda creepy. Jigger.
    Magnemite seems to be as creeped out as me, releasing another ear piercing cry, causing the eggs to roll around a bit, before they unleash.. uhm. They are spitting seeds. Wow. This sure is an angst-inducing attack!
    However, since our little Wonder Room is in effect, Logic is not a valid thing, and the little seeds screw the Magnemite over a lot, considering they would probably bounce of if the Wonder Room wasn't in effect .
    [ Techy | -16 HP |-6 EP | ~ ] - [ Lebombo | -0 HP | -4 EP | Sp.Defense (-2) ]

Annoyed by these surprisingly strong seeds, Magnemite shoots a signal beam, just to break down in fatigue. God, fighting eggs is exhausting!
    Lebombo takes the hit, even though it's really strong, and starts to exeggcute his strongest Teggwondo moves on the Magnemite. From a distance, respectively.
    [ Techy | -14 HP; -3 HP due to fatigue |-1 EP | ~ ] - [ Lebombo | -15 HP | -6 EP | ~ ]

Magnemite pants, and decides to relax a bit. Lebombo, remembering his trainer's commands, started to let it's roots grow. Didn't even know that Eggs have roots, I guess you learn a new thing everyday!
    [ Techy | -0 HP | +17 EP | ~ ] - [ Lebombo | -0 HP | -3 EP | Rooted! ]

Get ALL ze tasty nutrients! Exeggcute, experienced by default manages to get even more health out of this than usual.
    [ Lebombo | +4 HP ]

...Afterwards...

Referee Notes
    • Techy will issue his commands next.
    • Bullet Seed's damage was extremely high, even if not effective. I did take that into my calculation, don't even want to think of a normal Pokemon getting hit by that.
    • I ref Sturdy a bit different, in case anyone wonders why it never came into effect at any point in this battle. It will seriously never happen that a Pokemon get's one hitted in ASB, so I half the damage cap and ref it like that: If the HP is above these number, the Pokémon can't go down by a single-hit attack.
    • If the Energy of a Pokémon happens to reach 0, it will lose 1 HP for every 2 EP consumed. Also, it's action pool is reduced to two per round. However, the effect of "Relax" is doubled. (From 5-10 to 10-20 EP per Relax)

Junior Trainer

Signal Beam x3

If I reach 0 EP then use Relax

Vs. Seeker

Master Trainer

Light Screen - Leaf Storm x2

Advanced Trainer

TEAM
    Techy vs. RaZoR

Arena
    => Indigo Plateau

DQ Time

Rules

Additions

...Preparations...

I don't really have a bad pun for 6, so make one up yourself, aye?
    ♣ROUND 6♣

Welcome ba-... Wow. Yeah Techy, doesn't even let me finish my sentence. The Magnemite shoots another beam at Lebombo who barely manages to set a protective barrier up just in time. I mean, it still hit him, but the light screen filtered nearly half of the damage done!
    [ Techy | -0 HP |-7 EP | ~ ] - [ Lebombo | -8 HP | -6 EP | Light Screen in effect! ]

Techy's lifestyle demands to never change a working system! He shoots another Signalbeam that filters through the light screen, dealing a lot less damage than normal. Exeggcute on the other hand unleashes an enormous storm of leaves, leaving the Magnemite confused. How the hell did an egg conjure a leaf storm? However, it took a lot less damage due to it's typing, while Lebombo's special attack abilities take quite a hit!
    [ Techy | -9 HP |-7 EP | ~ ] - [ Lebombo | -8 HP | -14 EP | Sp.Attack (-2) ]

Did somebody say, creative commands?
    No? Good, because that's absolutely not the case! Both Pokémon use the exact same moves again. Yaaay. Magnemite finally gives in due to it's level of fatigue. Techy sure doesn't want to fight eggs in the near future again, eh?
    [ Techy | -5 HP; -2 HP due to fatigue | -3 EP | ~ ] - [ Lebombo | -8 HP | -14 EP | Sp.Attack (-2) ]

Also, Exeggcute takes a big sip. Aw, so refreshing!
    [ Lebombo | +4 HP ]

...Afterwards...

Referee Notes
    • Techy will release next, RaZoR LeAf will issue his commands next.
    • If the Energy of a Pokémon happens to reach 0, it will lose 1 HP for every 2 EP consumed. Also, it's action pool is reduced to two per round. However, the effect of "Relax" is doubled. (From 5-10 to 10-20 EP per Relax)

Last edited by Puma; 4th July 2013 at 03:46 PM.