Thread: Fight me Turtleshotz! Ref: Aerbrodactyl

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Default Fight me Turtleshotz! Ref: Aerbrodactyl

I challenge Turtleshotz to a one on one TO THE DEATH.
    Arena: a construction site for a large building, barely started, but consists of vertical steel beams, wooden planks, and a ground littered in massive concrete tubes

DQ TIME: 3 days
    Banned: 1 hit KO moves
    I will release first, and I choose to send out Vox my male Oshawott.

We need a ref as well
    Last edited by dabsaww; 20th June 2013 at 11:40 AM.

'Sup? Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Default Re: Fight me Turtleshotz! Ref: ???

I'll ref this, if you don't mind a beginner :3

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Default Re: Fight me Turtleshotz! Ref: Aerbrodactyl

Yeah that's fine!!!!

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

I accept your challenge!!!
    I choose Tortuga my male Turtwig
    since you released first I'll post moves:
    Leech Seed~Toxic~Leaf Storm

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Well, according to the base stats, and biology as a whole, you should be alot faster than a turtle. Quickly, use substitute before the leech seed hits, then make it hail, finish him off with a ice beam

Substitute~Hail~Ice Beam

'Sup? Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

I'll get to reffing this later today guys, sorry.

I would have had it done now, but for some reason, my internet browser decided to take typing Oshawott as clicking the back button.

'Sup? Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Default Round One

Turtleshotz Versus Dabsaww
    The Construction Conundrum

Pre-Round Statistics

Dabsaww

Oshawott "Vox" ♂ Torrent
    HP: 100%
    ██████████
    ENG: 100%
    ██████████

Vox hungry
    Substitute~Hail~Ice Beam

Turtleshotz

Turtwig "Tortuga" ♂ Overgrow
    HP: 100%
    ██████████
    ENG: 100%
    ██████████

Wig. Turtwig.
    Leech Seed~Toxic~Leaf Storm

Round One

Vox hungry. Vox very hungry. Vox know trainer feed him. Vox have defeat Turtle first. Vox listen trainer order. Important listen. Vox wonder when joke get old. Anyway, Vox closed his eyes and concentrated. He cringed a little as he started to separate cells in his body. Cells he barely uses and doesn't need. Still, even though the cells were redundant, it still hurt him when he separated them. These cells began to conglomerate in his maw, creating a horrible, beige mass of stem cells. Vox spat out this ball of flesh, it taking shape and forming a Oshawott-esq creature.

Tortuga sighed, knowing that Vox joke would continue and get old very, very fast. He, anyway, shrugged and nodded to Turtleshotz. Most, if not nearly all, if not all, , Turtwig have a little sac in their throat where they store their unfertilised seeds. So, Tortuga started to gag, a bulge in his lower neck wiggling and shifting as some of the seeds were deposited into his throat. He made one of those awful throat-clearing noises as he spat them over at that mass of stem-cells, the seeds germinating.

Vox:
    -10 HP, +10 HP Sub, -8 ENG

Vox Sub:
    -2 HP (Leech Seed)

Tortuga:
    -4 ENG

Vox agree with stupid turtle. Vox joke get old fast. Ref continue Vox joke. Personal amusement. Vox rolled his eyes and got to work. He clapped his hands once and started to concentrate again. It's like concentration was the only word the ref knew. As the otter-thing concentrated, he also started to dance. During this, his body began to glow blright, almost white, blue. He continued dancing, similar to the noodle dance from PB&J Otter:

At the end of the dance, he performed a post, pointing to the sky, the light blue energy shot out from his body to the sky. This energy formed into clouds, black clouds. Causing the hail to start.

Every Pokémon has the ability to produce Toxic substances, this is probably a run off as there are no evil Pokémon, so it's probably a concentrated form of the evil. Tortuga closed his eyes tight as he made that awful throat-clearing noise again, cringing at the taste of the horrid substances. Tortuga tilted his head back and then spat the horrible black-purple substance towards the Vox-dummy. It just splashing off.

Vox:
    -10 ENG

Vox Sub:
    -2 HP

Tortuga:
    -6 ENG

Vox frown. Vox not like PB&J otter. PB&J otter racist! Even ref sick of joke! Will continue tenacity sake. Vox opened his little mouth wide and fixated his glare at Tirtoga. His irises began to glow light blue and the inside of his maw started to cool down, fast. So fast, in fact, that very quickly Vox's breath condensed and icicles formed in there. Eventually, his entire body was glowing light blue like in the previous action. He then breathed out, his breath forming a beam of ice towards Tirtoga, striking directly.

Tirtoga cheeped! His trainer ordered a risky move. A very risky move. But who was he to judge? He was the Pokémon and Turtleshotz was the trainer. So, might as well get to it! Tirtoga began to spin those two leaves on the sapling on his head, a slight wing spinning up as the leaves span. Soon, they span so fast they could not be seen. Soon, people realised that it was almost midnight and that the ref was getting rather tired and was annoyed trying to re-write a round he had done 12 hours ago. So Tirtoga used Leaf-Storm by somehow sending off many leaves from those two on his head. This destroyed Vox's sub.

Vox:
    -7 ENG

Vox Sub:
    -2 HP (Leech Seed), DESTROYED

Tirtoga:
    -11 HP, +1 HP (Leech Seed), -11 ENG, -2 SP ATK

HAIL

Vox:
    -4 HP

Tirtoga:
    -4 HP

Hail to last three more rounds

Post-Round Statistics

Dabsaww

Oshawott "Vox" ♂ Torrent
    HP: 86%
    █████████
    ENG: 75%
    ██████████

Vox do noodle dance

Turtleshotz

█████████
    ENG: 79%
    ██████████

wat
    -2 SP ATK

Ref's Notes:
    • Substitute, as it wasn't specified, was randomised between 5 and 15, it just happened to be 10.
    • Hail will do 4 HP damage per round
    • Ice Beam did so much and so little energy due to Hail
    • This would have been up at like 11am, but due to me using Opera as my browser and it somehow taking me typing the word Oshawott as "go back 20 pages" I had to leave it a while.
    • I take Supereffective damage as x1.5
    • Any Queries I'll be happy to answer
    • I took Leech Seed as sapping from Sub because Subs have help.
    • Dabsaww to order next

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Try to make him flinch with air slash, hit him hard with blizzard, and slice him up with x scissor

Air Slash~Blizzard~X-Scissor

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Leaf storm times 3 leggo

'Sup? Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Default Round Two

Pre-Round Statistics

Dabsaww

Oshawott "Vox" ♂ Torrent
    █████████
    ENG: 75%
    ██████████

Vox do noodle dance
    Air Slash ~ Blizzard ~ X-Scissor

Turtleshotz

█████████
    ENG: 79%
    ██████████

wat
    -2 SP ATK

Leaf Storm ~ Leaf Storm ~ Leaf Storm

Round Two

Vox kick round off again. Ref tired of joke, stop joke for action now. Anyway, Vox grabbed his scalchop in hand and began to concentrate, who knows what type of energy he was concentrating into the scalchop as it began to glow white. The light grew more and more intense as Vox concentrated. Soon enough the light was blinding and Vox jumped into the air, slashing the scalchop down towards the ground, the strike of air hitting Tirtoga hard.

The ref sighed at the repetitive orders and just shrugged. Tirtoga began to spin the leaves on his head again, although not to the same effect, they span more haphazardly and with less intensity, it looked like it was doing more to fatigue Tirtoga too. The leaves did, however, reach the vital velocity and then span and span and span with incredible speeds. Soon, a glowing, green, energy leaves started to fly out from Tirtoga's head, the number building up until a great mass of them flew towards Vox, striking him.

Vox:
    -13 HP, -6 ENG

Tirtoga:
    -9 HP, -14 ENG, -2 SP ATK

Vox roll eyes. Lazy order Turtle trainer. Vox then started to concentrate again, clapping his hands together and opening his little mouth as wide as he possibly could. His entire body began to bright, light blue and a ball of energy began to form between his hands. As he concentrated, the clouds shuddered and rumbled, the hail picked up slightly, the temperature dropped significantly. Vox then raised his hands into the air, the ball of light blue energy shooting off into the clouds, making them glow light blue for a moment. And then, the hail picked up, snow started to fall violently from the clouds, thunder rumbled and water froze, the building creaked and shuddered under the violent icy barrage and then it stopped, the hail returning to its normal state.

Tirtoga began to spin the leaves on his head again, although not to the same effect, they span more haphazardly and with less intensity, it looked like it was doing more to fatigue Tirtoga too. The leaves did, however, reach the vital velocity and then span and span and span with incredible speeds. Soon, a glowing, green, energy leaves started to fly out from Tirtoga's head, the number building up until a great mass of them flew towards Vox, striking him.

Vox:
    -10 HP, -3 HP (Blizzard Recoil), -12 ENG

Tirtoga:
    -14 HP, -15 ENG, -2 SP ATK

Vox rolled his eyes again, expecting that silly joke. It did not happen this time. He shrugged and got to work with his next action. Picking the his scalchop up from his cute, little belly again, he gripped it hard and began to gnaw the ends with his teeth just a little, creating a sharp, jagged edge to it. Running forwards, towards Tirtoga, he held the Scalchop high in the air and then jumped at an equally high height. He then brought down his shell on Tirtoga, striking him once in one direction, then immediately in the other direction, knocking him to the ground.

And Tirtoga sighed, his SP ATK drained, but still ordered to do this silly move. Tirtoga began to spin the leaves on his head again, although not to the same effect, they span more haphazardly and with less intensity, it looked like it was doing more to fatigue Tirtoga too. The leaves did, however, reach the vital velocity and then span and span and span with incredible speeds. Soon, a glowing, green, energy leaves started to fly out from Tirtoga's head, the number building up until a great mass of them flew towards Vox, striking him.

Vox:
    -7 HP, -6 ENG

Tirtoga:
    -8 HP, -16 ENG

HAIL

Vox:
    -4 HP

Tirtoga:
    -4 HP

Hail to last two more rounds

Post-Round Statistics

Dabsaww

Oshawott "Vox" ♂ Torrent
    HP: 49%
    ██████████
    ENG: 51%
    ██████████

Vox feel funny

Turtleshotz

HP: 51%
    ██████████
    ENG: 34%
    ██████████

Wow, Turtired.
    -6 SP ATK

Ref's Notes:
    • As no damage cap was specified, I took it as 40%, is that okay?
    • Hail will do 4 HP damage per round
    • Leaf Storm will do increasingly less damage for increasingly more energy.
    • Would have done this yesterday, but I was hungover to high heaven.
    • Vox received recoil damage from Blizzard because its a high damage move not of his own type.
    • As this battle may end this way, when a Pokémon loses all of its energy, its speed decreases by 6 stages, and for every 2 ENG used, 1 HP will be deducted.
    • Turtleshotz to order next
    Last edited by Aerbrodactyl; 29th June 2013 at 06:07 AM. Reason: shh

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Giga Drain~Withdrawl~Razor Leaf

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Double Team to avoid the Giga Drain
    Ice Beam while it's using withdraw
    Icy wind to slow him down

Double Team ~ Ice Beam ~ Icy Wind

'Sup? Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Default Round Three

Pre-Round Statistics

Dabsaww

Oshawott "Vox" ♂ Torrent
    HP: 49%
    ██████████
    ENG: 51%
    ██████████
    Vox feel funny
    Double Team ~ Ice Beam ~ Icy Wind

Turtleshotz

HP: 51%
    ██████████
    █████████████
    Wow, turtired.
    -6 SP ATK

Giga Drain ~ Withdraw ~ Razor Leaf

Round Three

Vox closed his eyes, and then took a deep breath. He knew what he had to do. He began to concentrate, as he concentrated, he began to fade. Slowly his body began to look more and more translucent, it then got to a point where he looked a third as solid as he used to, and then he started to become more opaque again. He shifted side to side as he did this, quickly enough so, to Tortuga, it looked like there were several of him fading in and out. Eventually, one split off from the side of Vox, at one third of his opaqueness. Now he was shifting between his original position and to the left, where he was varying between one third of his opaqueness and two thirds. Another split off to his left and there were three, faded Oshawotts.

Tortuga blinked and rubbed his eyes with his forelegs. There were three Voxes! At least that stupid joke was over. Anyway, he knew what he had to do, he opened his little turtle move wide and closed his eyes tight. He gagged again, something green poking out of the top of his throat, his closed his eyes tighter and lurched forward, the green thing in his throat extending out from it. The thing turning out to be a vine, it extending further and further out from his maw, towards Vox. The vine stroked over one of the Vox's faces, and then wormed its way into him, through any orifice it could find. The Vox whined and shuddered as the vine glowed, sapping away his health energy.

Vox:
    -5 HP, -6 ENG

Tortuga:
    +3 HP, -7 ENG

Tortuga tucked all of his limbs into his shell, his little tail the last thing to shoot in, well, the vine was, but that sort of disintegrated half-way through getting back to him.

Vox, however, had other plans. Repeating an action he had done in a previous round. He opened his mouth wide and took a deep breath. As he did this, he began to concentrate, moving whatever heat energy was in his mouth elsewhere in the body. His irises began to glow light blue, as if they were freezing. His mouth was still wide open, it, too, started to freeze, icicles forming in there. He then spat water out of his throat, it freezing as it passed through his maw, and then was fired out as a beam of ice, towards Tortuga. It knocking his shell back, but not doing much damage.

Tortuga:
    -5 HP, -3 ENG

Vox:
    -7 ENG

Vox continued his barrage against Tortuga. He repeated actions somewhat similar to what he had done in a round previous, to a lesser extent though. All he did was close his eyes this time, rather than clapping his hands and opening his mouth. As he concentrated, the clouds started to rumble and shudder, and the wind picked up. Not to the extent of Blizzard, but still. The picked up wind promised to last until Hail ended.

Tortuga just shrugged, and grinned. He started to spin his head around slowly, the ref had a fully written out thing for this, then deleted it while drunk, so just enjoy a razor leaf! The speed of the leaves was decreased by the Icy Wind~

Vox:
    -6 HP, -4 ENG

Tortuga:
    -5 ENG

HAIL

Vox:
    -4 HP

Tirtoga:
    -5 HP (See notes)

Hail to last one more round

Post-Round Statistics

Dabsaww

Oshawott "Vox" ♂ Torrent
    HP: 34%
    █████████████
    █████████████
    Vox feel funnier
    +2 clones

Turtleshotz

HP: 44%
    ███████████
    ENG: 19%
    ████████████████
    Wahwowowow, turtired.
    -6 SP ATK

Ref's Notes:
    • I thought Icy Wind could work a little like Tailwind (especially in Hail), and that it would last during Hail and would increase hail damage to Tortuga, and decrease projectile damage due to an increase resistance.
    • Any discrepancies, blame Pimm's and Lemonade
    • Er, Withdraw acted more like a semi-protect than a defense-raising move.
    • How this took so long to write is incredibly insane
    • As this battle may end this way, when a Pokémon loses all of its energy, its speed decreases by 6 stages, and for every 2 ENG used, 1 HP will be deducted.
    • There was a 1 in 3 chance of Vox being hit by the Mega Drain, the randomiser came up as 1, so he was hit.
    • Dabsaww to order next
    Last edited by Aerbrodactyl; 3rd July 2013 at 02:46 PM.

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Shouldn't the clone just of died, and me not lose any health, after it's death? And I think icy wind works as an attack, just a bit confused

'Sup? Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Oh, sorry, forgot to put those things in the Ref's Notes and Post Battle stats

There was a 1 in 3 chance of Vox being hit by the Mega Drain and Razor Leaf, the randomiser came up as 1 twice, so he was hit.

EDIT: And, I know Icy Wind works as an attack, I just thought it would make more sense to work as TailWind, seeing as you're causing a wind, it doesn't just stop

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

I think I'm just confused because you said it went over one of the clones faces

'Sup? Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

I guess I worded that confusing, I'll go reword it.

Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Double Team ~ Ice Beam ~ Blizzard

'Sup? Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

What would you like to do about this battle, Dabsaww? Would you like to wait for Turtleshotz, or apply the DQ?

'Sup? Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Applying DQ as neither battler has been on since the 14th, its well past DQ time.

If you come back, 2 points to Dabsaww, 2 points to me, yadda yadda