Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Epic Fourway Challenge! (Oslo vs. Cynder vs. BTPoke vs. Em) | Ref: Puma

Luck's least favorite person Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Re: The Epic Fourway Challenge! (Oslo vs. Cynder vs. BTPoke vs. Em) | Ref: Puma

I am so gonna spam facade on you next round -.-

Jump, little Snorlax, jump! Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Re: The Epic Fourway Challenge! (Oslo vs. Cynder vs. BTPoke vs. Em) | Ref: Puma

Layout Madman Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

(Click for bigger image)

♣Round Two♣

Turn 1
    Karura jumps around a bit, feeling a lot faster and stronger! Well, actually just faster, but I don't want to ruin his illusion of becoming the strongest and fastest Pokémon on the field. He'll become the fastest eventually, but for now, Tauros takes the lead, trying to surpass even Karura's dance moves, while also impressing Yin with them. Well, they don't look as classy, and even the sky doesn't seem to like it a whole lot, as black clouds emerge and cover the whole battlefield. Did I mention that it starts to rain? Because it does! But guess what, THIS time I thought about taking an umbrella. TAKE THIS THE-ONE-THAT-MAKES-IT-RAIN-WHICH-IS-PROBABLY-ARCEUS-BUT-NOT-REALLY! Karura puts his newly obtained speed to the test, by... making his fist glow. Wooohoo! Impressive! Watching these wall-loving Pokémon is cool, but I also like myself some boxing tadpoles! And this one is on the run, not damaged at all last round. Why changing a working system? He charges into Yin once more, throwing the little Espeon over. What a rough ride! Yin is even about to throw up, which is not very lady like at all, but whatever. She wants to hurl the outcome at the Poliwhirl and poisoning him in the process, but ends up being immobilized. Urgh, having all this poison in the mouth is not comfortable at all! In the meantime, Karura seems to have finished whatever he was doing with his fist glowing and rams Tybalt into the walls once more.

Heavy Rain is into effect now. Ragemuffin seems to enjoy it a lot, Karura on the other hand is not as pleased. Tybalt starts thinking about why he did that exactly and Yin just watches the rain drops drippedi-dropping all over the place.

[ -0 HP | -8 EP | ~ ]
    [ -24 HP | -6 EP | ~ ]
    [ -0 HP | -14 EP | ~ ]
    [ -9 HP | -7 EP | Can't move! ]

Turn 2
    Tybalt doesn't want to admit that zapping people is a bad idea, and charges up once more. He doesn't want to anger Ragemuffin again, so he just goes for the next best target, which seems to be Yin. Change of target, but not a change of sucess, as the pure ball of electricity starts hovering into the endless sky once again, seamlessly blending into the clouds. Looks pretty neat, but it was not the desired result at all. Let's see if the other Pokémon have a bit more luck with their moves. Cynder's Combusken charges up his fist, just to show Tybalt how it's done, and punches Ragemuffin in the face. Which is pretty much the entire body, resulting in him flying all over the battlefield and ruining his not-getting-hit streak. Ouch! He responds with sending enormous amounts of telekinetic waves of water from of the little lake in Karura's direction, flushing him to the other side of the arena. Yin, continuing her dickish and somewhat disgusting moves, spits the next load at Karura, mixing the poison with the water of the surf, creating an incredible useless show element to poison the Combusken. But it did look cool none the less! Also, she feels a bit of relief. The paralysis wore off.

[ -11 HP | -8 EP | ~ ]
    [ -0 HP | -14 EP | ~ ]
    [ -21 HP | -8 EP | Badly poisoned ]
    [ -0 HP | -7 EP | ~ ]

Turn 3
    Ragemuffin, winged by the rain moves at an incredible fast pace and starts to charge at Yin, but remembers the stupid insults by Tybalt last second and changes direction, unleashing his planned body check at the Tauros instead, who is way too busy watching Yin to notice that. He wants to release a mystic Curse, but ends up approaching Yin instead, trying to start a fresh conversation about the weather. However, this relaxing talk does not work out at all, since the lady of his dreams just spit some toxic venom (you don't say!) at her lover. Charming! Just as he wanted to ask for a date, he got punched in the side by a mighty sky uppercut. This day can't get worse!

[ -0 HP | -8 EP | Changed Target ]
    [ -9 HP; -7 HP capped | -6 EP | Badly poisoned | Can't move! ]
    [ -0 | -8 EP | ~ ]
    [ -0 HP | -6 EP | ~ ]

Oh wait. Yes it is able to get worse! The poison starts to burn a tiny little bit, hurting both Tybalt and Karura [-1 HP ].

Referee Notes
    • The next set of commands will be issued in the following order:
      BTPoke => Cynder => Emerald_Gen.3 => Oslo
    • My Randomiser seems to hate me and this entire battle. D:
    • I ref status infliction as not "natural" damage, so it is indeed possible that you surpass the damage cap.
    • The surf did extremely high damage, because it got a little boost by the rain, + super effective + STAB.
    • Also, I love the commands you guys give. Seriously, it's so mean, yet awesome! Yin has been pulling a Rosalinda lately, and I don't think that's going to work out for her in the future.
    • Unless overcome, Attract will remain for 4 more actions.
    • Unless overcome, Swagfusion and the attack boost that comes with it will remain in effect for 3 more actions.
    • The poison will grow more severe next round, causing 3% damage.
    • Karura's speed boost will make him move before Yin next round, since Poliwhirl moves up to the top now.
    • Let's imagine Ragemuffin moved first in the second turn, aye? I really don't want to rewrite the whole flavour text, and it wouldn't change a thing >_<
    • Also, if anything is to be questioned, feel free to ask me, even in advance. (How I ref a certain status infliction or move for example.)

Definitely going to remove that "Position" Feature thingy, as it's not only useless, but time consuming with uploading a different rule image everytime. :'D
    Avatar drawn by the wonderful Cynder in reference to this! Go check her other art out! ^-^

Elite Trainer

-.-

Oslo, being a hypocrite is not nice, bro. xD

Anway, I'm gonna have Tybalt Rest. If that rest is interrupted by anything (Oslo, you can interrupt the rest if Yin tries something), spam Facade on Yin (or karura if he interrupts your rest instead).

If you're able to rest, use Sleep talk on Karura, then Sleep Talk on Yin

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Aerial Ace + Dynamicpunch@Tybalt ~ Thunderpunch@Ragemuffin

If anyone interrupts the opening combo (stupid move :U), spam Reversal at whoever's responsible.

Does it look like I care? Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Ok lets go for Psychic on Tybalt and that should knock him out and then two Psychics on Karura.

Are you ready for this?
    Vs Seeker
    Adventure, another Pokemon Forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Heald View Post
    I'm sorry, you're confusing me with someone who gives a shit.

Master Trainer

Surf (Yin) ~ Hydro Pump (Yin) ~ Surf (Karura)

Advanced Trainer

(Click for bigger image)

♣Round Three♣

Turn 1
    Is it just me or does it look like Oslo and BTP united forces? Anyway, both Pokémon start moving, okay, Ragemuffin starts moving, since Tybalt decides to take a regenerative powernap, dreaming about the beautiful Espeon Yin. Ragemuffin on the other hand creates another enormous wave and washes Yin, to look even more... white/black... than before. At least that was his plan, since he ended up frustrating and punched Tybalt a few times in the face. United forces hurt! Karura decides to show off once more, and sails through the air, while focussing to hit a dynamic punch. He manages to get the hit through, and Tauros gets confused. In his sleep. Yeaaah. That makes sense. Yin tries to remove the Tauros problem, and flings him against the walls a few times.
    Tybalt is sleeping deep it seems. (Tripple double ee. Just pointin that out.)

[ -0 HP | -6 EP | Frustrated! ]
    [ +30 HP; -31 HP; -9 HP; -0 HP capped | -40 EP | Light Confusion | Poisoned no more | Attracted no more | Deep Slumber | Sleep Counter: -5 ]
    [ -0 HP | -32 EP | ~ ]
    [ -0 HP | -8 EP | ~ ]

Turn 2
    Ragemuffin uses the rain for the best it seems. He just continues to hammer Tybalt's face. EAT THIS! AAAAND THIS! AAAAND THAT! While getting punched, Tybalt starts mumbling in his sleep, and suddenly a big wall of fire appeared and burns Karura down in the process. The now complete black-colored Combusken seems to be a bit surprised about this sudden power coming from nowhere, but he manages to get his things together and punches Ragemuffin in his body. Face. Body. Everything, and sends him flying once more. That had to hurt a lot! Karura tries a sick looking victory pose, which is pretty impressive, because not everyone is able to look victorious while getting thrown into a wall!

[ -18 HP | -6 EP | Frustrated ]
    [ -0 HP capped; -0 HP due to fatigue capped | -5 EP | Sleep Talk: Fire Blast ]
    [ -16 HP; -6 HP | -8 EP | ~ ]
    [ -0 HP | -9 EP | ~ ]

Turn 3
    You ready for some more? Ragemuffin takes the lead, as he... gets angry at the Tauros for no explicable reason, and decides to fill him up with his telekinetic surf powers instead, while Tybalt starts to mumble again. He stands up and charges into Yin, dealing serios damage with his horn. Aw! Stop that! Karura's still in his sick flying telekinetic victory pose of epic proportions, and barely survives the Psychic! Good luck right here! Also, Ragemuffin seems to realise what he had done, and is released from the Swagfusion! Unfortunately, with his anger, his attack boost also leaves the stage. BYE!

[ -0 HP | -8 EP | Changed Target | Swagfused no more]
    [ -0 HP capped; -0 HP capped; -0 HP due to fatigue capped | -0 EP | ~ ]
    [ -15 HP | -0 EP | ~ ]
    [ -0 HP | -8 EP | ~ ]

Breather's over, and so is Cynder's good luck, as her Combusken falls to the effect of the poison. [-3 HP ].

Referee Notes
    • Cynder will be using Phasmid, her male Scyther with Technician. Also, the order of issueing commands gets rerolled!
      Oslo => Emerald_Gen.3 => BTPoke (limited to 2 commands due to fatigue)=> Cynder
    • You are lucky BTPoke. Seriously. Before this round started, I thought about how the damage cap works, and I almost said it'd be "Your health won't decrease more than your starting health -40%" which would have caused you to faint this round. But I set it to 40% damage instead, so you survived. (Note: Before the round actually happened) Congrats! Unfortunately, since no more damage was done to you, the Sleep Counter didn't go down, so you:
    • Unless overcome, Tauros will stay asleep for 8 more actions!
    • Also, if anything is to be questioned, feel free to ask me, even in advance. (How I ref a certain status infliction or move for example.)
    Last edited by Puma; 18th July 2013 at 10:08 AM.
    Avatar drawn by the wonderful Cynder in reference to this! Go check her other art out! ^-^

Elite Trainer

I think you accidentally switched Cynder and I in the order, just saying.

Also, I just realized something. Isn't Cynder's second poke supposed to be something PAST gen 3?

Advanced Trainer

Not at all. I wrote in the rules that the order of giving commands gets rerolled after every Pokemon. Also, only the first Pokemon is limited to 3 Gen and downwards. The second is free to choose.

Elite Trainer

oh, really? damn, I should've read the rules better xD

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

Master Trainer

Surf (Yin) ~ BubbleBeam (Phasaid) ~ Hydro Pump (Yin)

If weather is changed, replace those moves with Body Slams.

Advanced Trainer

Psychic(Tybalt)~Psychic(Tybalt)~Psychic(Ragemuffin )

Are you ready for this?
    Vs Seeker

Elite Trainer

What, is this telekinetic mutant-cow tipping season?

Relax as much as you can. If you're ever able, use Sleep talk on Yin

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Air Slash@Ragemuffin ~ Agility (to dodge bubblebeam) ~ X-Scissor@Yin

Advanced Trainer

My apologies, it did take a while. ( Almost a week D: ) But editing this template takes ages, and I was a bit... demotivated? I guess you can put it that way. You may unleash the flaming now, I kinda deserve it I guess.

(Click for bigger image)

♣Round Four♣

Turn 1
    Let's continue this battle! Finally! With a flash of red light, Cynder's last Pokémon takes the field, an oversized bug with razorsharp... claws? Ragemuffin, still the fastest swimmer out on the field, decides to throw even more water into the Espeon's direction, slamming her against the wall, dealing major damage. Yin decides to throw Tybalt a into the air a few times to amuse herself. Cow tipping season started just yesterday, did it? Anyway, Tybalt mumbles in his sleep and suddenly starts to... work out? Okay. This is getting really weird by now. Phasmid as the newcomer on the field, tries to do something special to show off, and slashes through the air, knocking Ragemuffin over with sharp winds. Impressive!

[ -12 HP | -8 EP | ~ ]
    [ -11 HP; -5 HP due to fatigue | -0 EP | Sleep Talk: Work up ]
    [ -0 HP | -7 EP | ~ ]
    [ -16 HP | -8 EP | ~ ]

Turn 2
    Ragemuffin abuses the rain boosts even more. Seriously. He shoots a barrage of dangerous... bubbles in the Scyther's direction, but he manages to avoid the bubbles in style, dancing around them at high speed. In the meantime, the cow tipping season continues, as the Tauros talks in his sleep once more. Suddenly, the clouds and the rain vanish, leaving Ragemuffin sad, as a big sand storm enters the field. That sounded stupid, but it came literally through the door so, what do I know! Yin, visibly upset about the storming, sends more psychic energy at Tybalt, knocking him out in the process.

[ -0 HP | -6 EP | ~ ]
    [ -9 HP | -0 EP | Sleep Talk: Sand Storm | Fainted! ]
    [ -0 HP | -6 EP | Slightly Speedier ]
    [ -0 HP | -8 EP | ~ ]

Turn 3
    This is not even Phasmid's final trick. The sharp kind of claws start glowing greenish and he instantly flies towards Yin, stabbing her with the strong attack. I described it brutal to make this whole thing more interesting, actually, he just hit her in the side. But it did sound more interesting! Yin just doesn't want to stop throwing things everywhere, and picks up Ragemuffin, who isn't pleased. Not that anyone would be pleased when lifted into the air and being thrown into a wall, but hey! He takes revenge by slamming right into Yin as a change of tactic. Also, Phasmid's boasting speed boost vanishes again.

[ -11 HP | -8 EP | ~ ]
    [ ~ ]
    [ -0 HP | -8 EP | Speedier no more ]
    [ -16 HP; -8 HP capped | -9 EP | ~ ]

All Pokémon on the field get damaged by the sand storm. Except for Tybalt, who is having an extreme power nap at the moment it seems. [-3 HP ].

Referee Notes
    • BTPoke will be using Ike, his male Luxray with Intimidate! Also, the Command Order is getting rerolled as well!
      BTPoke => Emerald_Gen.3 => Cynder => Oslo

Elite Trainer

Ok, I'm not gonna be excluding anyone from my attacks, now. Sorry, Oslo.

Alright, Ike, set loose the ferocity that your namesake would be proud of!

Charge Beam@Ragemuffin ~ Thunder@Phasmid ~ Crunch@Yin

Advanced Trainer

Ok we won't be going out this round because...

Sunny Day+Morning Sun~Psychic

Are you ready for this?
    Vs Seeker

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

*hopes Yin manages to get that sunny day in before collapsing from exhaustion |3*

X-Scissor@Yin ~ Air Slash@Ragemuffin ~ X-Scissor@Ike

Master Trainer

Dig (down) to dodge the Charge Beam ~ Relax ~ Relax

Advanced Trainer

I fucked up a tiny bit last round. I won't change the picture at the end of last round, but everything I failed to add, which is Sandstorm damage for Phasmid and the Name for Ike is now present.

(Click for bigger image)

♣Round Five♣

Turn 1
    BTP is not out of options yet. With a flash of red light, his second Pokémon takes the field. A black 'n blue eletric lion thing. Though I can't explain why, and please don't ask me, it seems pretty intimidating for the other Pokémon on the field, even their attack goes down a fair bit, as they can't concentrate at all. Better not attack the king! Anyway, Yin, without Tybalt now the fastest on the field, thinks warm thoughts and the sandstorm says good bye, while he just poofs away. If that works for real, I will take some Pokémon with me next desert trip! However, the relaxing sunshine is doomed to be interrupted by hostile actions, as Scyther cuts Yin into the side with glowing... scissors? Honestly, I don't know. Ike, ready for some trouble starts things out by zapping Ragemuffin into the face, dealing some serious damage, while his electrocuting-tadpole ability grows in strength. The Poliwhirl, visibly upset about getting zapped by a electric lion of some sort, just digs down. And stays there. Good tactics!
    Sunny Day is in effect now! The sun shines brighter, and therefore, the power of fire type moves is raised, while the power of water attacks is significantly reduced. Also, the amount of heal on Synthesis and Morning Sun is raised a lot and Solar Beam does not need to charge the action it is used in.

[ -10 HP | -5 EP | Attack (-1) ]
    [ -0 HP | -9 EP | Sp. Attack (+1) ]
    [ -0 HP | -8 EP | Attack (-1) ]
    [ -12 HP; -2 HP due to fatigue | -1 EP | Attack (-1) ]

Turn 2
    While Ragemuffin takes a regenerative powernap underneath the arena floor, the combatants continue to punch themselves. Except that you can't really call that "punching", as Luxray, our blue lion guy tries to create a strong thunder, but with all the sunshine, he doesn't seem to be quite able to get a stormy cloud of some sort into play, so he just roars into the skies several times, without effect. Phasmid is as good in failing his commands as Ike is it seems. He searches for Ragemuffin, but doesn't find his victim, so he just sits down on the ground and thinks about life. Why am I doing this... What is all this? Yin seems to be the only one that has SOME sucess in doing what she wants to do, and begs the sun for more power. Request granted, boop boop. She immediately feels well again, but doesn't look like she will do that again for some time.

[ -0 HP | +11 EP | ~ ]
    [ -0 HP | -10 EP | ~ ]
    [ -0 HP | -7 EP | ~ ]
    [ +27 HP; -5 HP due to fatigue | -0 EP | Regeneration Exhaustion ]

Turn 3
    I think Ragemuffin forgot that he is in the fight. Or he just tunneled into some kind of underground-café, and laughs about the stupid other combatants that fight up there. However, air starts to got a problem none the less, he better gets up soon, while Oslo probably curses me for changing my way of reffing Dig. Yin receives her command and looks slightly irritated on who to attack now. She rolls a dice created with psy energy, and decides to throw Phasmid around a bit, who executes some cool poses while flying, though they look less elegant when he crashes into the floor. No reason to stop attacking though, as he charges right into Ike, his scissor-things glowing in a bright green, and slices him to piec- uhm. Gently touches him? Ike doesn't care about this ferocious attack and starts biting Yin. Hm, tastes like chicken!

[ -5 HP for staying underground | +11 EP | ~ ]
    [ -9 HP | -8 EP | ~ ]
    [ -11 HP | -8 EP | ~ ]
    [ -12 HP -5 HP due to fatigue | -0 EP | ~ ]

Note: Ragemuffin's HP are at 30%

Referee Notes
      Emerald_Gen.3 => Cynder => Oslo => BTPoke
    • The damage-penalty for staying underground will be raised by 5 every round, up to 15 damage per action.
    • Using Morning Sun again, will Result in a raised EP cost by 20 for 2 rounds.
    • Before you pose any questions BTP, Thunder did work, but it missed. I just felt like describing it that way.
    Last edited by Puma; 5th August 2013 at 03:35 PM.

Advanced Trainer

Just thought I would throw in that Ragemuffin should be at 30% HP...

Lets just relax three times.

Are you ready for this?
    Vs Seeker

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Swords Dance ~ X-Scissor@Yin ~ Air Slash@Ragemuffin

If any of the pokemon with attacks aimed at them go down, switch to X-Scissor@Ike.

Master Trainer

Stay underground, Ragey, and use Rest ~ Relax ~ Relax.

Advanced Trainer

@Ragemuffin's HP. This is correct, but I won't edit the picture. I write it beneath the picture.

Elite Trainer

Use mud slap to cover up the hole Ragemuffin made. We don't want him to get too comfortable, so a lack of an air supply is always good.

Next, use thunder wave on Phasmid.

Finally, use Crunch on Yin

Advanced Trainer

The hell, I thought Cynder needed to post here... what.
    Anyway, expect a new round up tomorrow, I'm working on a big project and it pretty much consumes all the time I have left, sorry for the long wait!

Advanced Trainer

Likelihood of me forgetting something this round: ~50%.

(Click for bigger image)

♣Round Five♣

Turn 1
    Well... I don't think we'll be seeing Ragemuffin any time soon, so let's not wait for him down there. Yin starts out by completely obliterating everything in her path with... uhm. Oh well, she just goes to sleep, whatever. Phasmid doesn't seem like he's too fond of fighting, and starts putting his sick dance moves to the test. THE SHOW MUST GO ON. Ike on the other hand notices the hole Ragemuffin left with his disappearing a few rounds ago, and covers it up, making the air down there even worse, and maxing the damage done to Ragemuffin due to suffocation. But he doesn't even think about leaving, and starts to take a nap. At least that's what I think is happening down there, since he doesn't seem to care at all.

[ +30 HP; -15 HP for staying underground | -30 EP | Deep Slumber ]
    [ -0 HP | -7 EP | ~ ]
    [ -0 HP | -6 EP | Attack (+2) ]
    [ -0 HP | +29 EP | ~ ]

Turn 2
    While Yin and Ragemuffing continue the extrem relaxation contest of champions, trying to figure out who relaxes the best, Ike and Phasmid are getting it on again! The Scyther's scissor arms of ultimate destiny are glowing greenish once more, and, big surprise, he slashes Yin into pieces (not really) once more, while Ike releases some shocking news, that leave Phasmid paralysed. (GET IT? BECAUSE SHOOOCKI... NO? OKAY!)

[ -15 HP for staying underground | +24 EP | ~ ]
    [ -0 HP | -6 EP | ~ ]
    [ -0 HP | -8 EP | Paralysed! ]
    [ -15 HP | +12 EP | ~ ]

Turn 3
    While Ragemuffin celebrates in his little underground café, though it's not really that much fun if you are suffocating while making party, Yin continues to lie on the ground! NO REALLY! IT'S REALLY SPECTAAACTULAR! Phasmid once again tries to bash his non-existing opponent, and continues the future thinking. Not that he had a choice, his body doesn't follow his commands anyway, so he's able to continue the thinking from earlier. Where will I be in 20 years? Probably covered up in metal little buddy. Anyway, SOMETHING happens this turn, as Ike charges up his fangs with the power of darkness, and starts chomping Yin's tail.
    (Disclaimer: Not actually power of darkness.) Suddenly, the other Pokémon realise how dumb they were for believing this little chompy-lion is a dangerous threat, and they regain their full focus.

[ -15 HP for staying underground | +12 EP | Attack (+1) ]
    [ -0 HP | -8 EP | ~ ]
    [ -0 HP | -9 EP | Attack (+1) ]
    [ -12 HP | +15 EP | Attack (+1) ]

Referee Notes
      Cynder => Oslo => BTPoke => Emerald_Gen.3
    • The damage-penalty for staying underground will be raised by 5 every round, up to 15 damage per action.
    • The effect of Scyther's Paralysis will slowly decay over the next 5 actions.
    • Using Morning Sun again, will Result in a raised EP cost by 20 for 1 more round.

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Quick Attack@Yin ~ Night Slash@Ike ~ X-Scissor@Ike

Master Trainer

Use Snore + Snore + Snore to blow open the ground beneath Ike and hit him with sonic powahz!

If he Protects, hit Phasmid instead.

Elite Trainer

use Protect, then use thunderbolt on Phasmid before using thunderbolt on ragemuffin.

if Ragemuffin has somehow fainted before then, use the second thunderbolt on phasmid instead.

Advanced Trainer

Protect~Morning Sun~Psychic(at whoever has the most HP)

>Nobody directed more than one attack at me

Are you ready for this?
    Vs Seeker

Advanced Trainer

Reffing this tomorrow. This is pretty much the only battle where my layout can't be screwed up, no matter what. (Also, it's big now! Yay! Way too big though)

Advanced Trainer

Seriously, I'm glad I made the template so easy to edit, with a few thousand layers. No problem to adjust the color. :'D

(Click for bigger image)

♣Round Six♣

Turn 1
    Hello, ladies and gentlemen! I shall welcome you to the most epic event of the year! And no, it's not the quick attack failing due to a well-done protect, it is our boxing-glove-tadpole-frog-thing FINALLY doing something! Holy! This is intense! You might ask what he does, as you don't see a thing, but I assure you, that it is epic indeed! HE SNORES! It doesn't seem like he can decide on a target though, because it is hard to see if someone protects, when your eyes are closed and you are burried 20 ft. underground. Well, damn it! He just blows the wind everywhere, dealing light damage to Phasmid, while Yin is way too far away to notice and Ike is standing on his protective barrier. Also, air gets the best of Ragemuffin, and he falls down to the... ground. Well. This is awkward. A team of highly trained Pidoves is coming soon, and dig him out of there. In the meantime, since this will take ages, anyone want to talk about the weather?

[ -15 HP for staying underground | -36 EP | Fainted! ]
    [ -0 HP | -8 EP | ~ ]
    [ -6 HP | -4 EP | ~ ]
    [ -0 HP | -8 EP | ~ ]

Turn 2
    Finally, he got out of there. I think choosing Pidoves was not the smartest decision, but whatever! As Oslo recalls his Pokémon, Phasmid and Ike are getting it on! While the Scyther decides that black is the new green, Ike sends out a quick thunderbolt, that zaps Phasmid into the ground. Now that didn't make any sense, but it worked! As a reward you shall receive a punch to the face! Yin in the meantime is just chilling, while Oslo prepares the Pokéball for his next lil' fella.

[ -11 HP | -8 EP | ~ ]
    [ -16 HP | -8 EP |~ ]
    [ +21 HP | -30 EP | Regeneration Exhaustion Stage Two ]

Turn 3
    While Yin is laughing about how she survived another round, Ike and Phasmid continue to bash their heads in, by clashing together with another thunderbolt and X-Scissor. I mean, they would, but it fails miserably, as Phasmid is just spazzing out for a moment, while getting struck by even more lightning. Boy, they are totally misplacing where their attention should be! And Ike, looking a bit healthier than Phasmid, gets to feel the pain of realisation by getting thrown into the wall.

[ -11 HP | -8 EP | ~ ]
    [ -17 HP | -8 EP | ~ ]
    [ -0 HP | -9 EP | ~ ]

Referee Notes
    • A new Pokémon is down, a new one comes in (Plonkey, Female, @Overgrow, Pansage), and the next set of commands will be issued in the following order:
      Oslo => Emerald_Gen.3 => Cynder => BTPoke
    • The effect of Scyther's Paralysis will slowly decay over the next 2 actions.
    • Using Morning Sun again, will Result in a raised EP cost by 40 for 2 more rounds.
    Last edited by Puma; 29th August 2013 at 09:36 AM.

Master Trainer

Okay, Plonkey, use Role Play on Yin. Then hit Phasmid with Leech Seed followed by the same on Ike.

Advanced Trainer

Excuse me who said you could have my Ability. Protect against that Role Play then Relax twice

Are you ready for this?
    Vs Seeker

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Derp, totally forgot that I hadn't replied to this!

Roost ~ Protect ~ X-Scissor@Yin

Elite Trainer

Fire Fang @ Plonkey ~ Crunch@Yin (Fire Fang Plonkey again if Yin's already down) ~ Protect

Elite Trainer

not sure if possible to get a subref in here, so maybe termination of this battle would be a good call? If not a ref could give it a good sporting try xD