Thread: Feeling Lucky? Mikachu vs Aura, ref Puma

I Finnished last Moderator

Default Feeling Lucky? Mikachu vs Aura, ref Puma

Hopefully someone picks up this idea. It would be a fine Christmas present for me. However, the rules won't be so pleasing.

For here's the idea:

You post three moves per round, as usual. However, one of those three moves will be bound to fail.

So in this example

1 Light Screen
    2 Rain Dance
    3 Surf

the referee hits a randomizer that gives either 1, 2 or 3 and that move will fail.

Next example is a bit different and it should be paid attention. If you think it won't work then let's think of something else, maybe ban moves that take two turns or something. However, I think when such moves are used it becomes

1 Fly
    3 Ice Beam

because Fly takes two turns, it will fail if the randomizer gives 1 but
    if the randomizer gives 2, 2 can be called a 'miss number' and both moves will succeed.
    Again, if the randomizer gives 3, Ice Beam will fail of course.

[EDIT: Also, to make this more interesting, both Pokemon will be under Torment the whole time]

Combos are banned.

If you notice flaws in these rules, feel free to point out. Or just ask if any questions arise.

As for the Pokemon, let's make it 2 vs 2. One out at a time. Also, both of us have to send these two Pokemon to the ref first via PM. You'll also have to indicate somehow which of these Pokemon you'll send out first. Then the ref flips a coin and gives out the order.
    Last edited by Mikachu Yukitatsu; 30th December 2014 at 12:28 AM. Reason: combos accepted

Layout Madman Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Re: Feeling Lucky? Mikachu vs somebody, ref somebody

In before DL/Oslo. Also, I can't start with my safari yet, so that'll be a fine distraction up to then!
    May I add something? Combos are not banned, however, I will still randomise them as you said.

Like so: [Power-up + Brick Break ~ Hone Claws]
    Should I roll a 1 or 2, the combo will immediately fail. I mean, that makes the combo a risky move, no need to ban something like that, eh? If you still want to ban it, that's fine by me, just a suggestion.
    Also, I take a more high-damage approach this time around, as I lost all my reffing references anyway, the first rounds might take a lil' longer ^-^

I assume we are going for the classic Indigo Plateau?
    Avatar drawn by the wonderful Cynder in reference to this! Go check her other art out! ^-^

Default Re: Feeling Lucky? Mikachu vs somebody, ref somebody

OK, combos won't be banned. Indigo Plateau it is. Thanks for reffing Puma!

Candy Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Default Re: Feeling Lucky? Mikachu vs somebody, ref Puma

It's a bit late for it to be a "christmas present" but I would gladly fight you
    Please be gentle tho q-q idk how to pokemon anymore xD

Default Re: Feeling Lucky? Mikachu vs Aura, ref Puma

Great! So it seems we'll have a battle! Have you already sent your two Pokemon to Puma?

Advanced Trainer

Mikachu will be using Lady Bow (F, Ghastly, @Levitate) and faces Aura's Lust (M, Vulpix, @Drought). Also, someone tell me to reword that next time.

I used this RNG to flip a coin, and it turns out that Aura will issue her commands first! Have at it guys! ^-^
    Avatar drawn by the wonderful Cynder in reference to this! Go check her other art out! ^-^

Candy Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Okay lets start and burn her with your Will-O-Wisp! (kill it with fire)
    Use Hex on it.. err i mean her and finish with Payback.

(Also. don't you ever word it like that again pls mr. ref <_<)

Where are the Super-Effective moves?

Well try to poison him with Sludge Bomb!
    Then Dark Pulse.
    End with Shadow Ball!

Advanced Trainer

Sorry for it arriving a tad late, been busy and stuff. On the plus side, I updated my template a bit! (:

TEAM
    Aura vs. Mikachu
    These two eager combatants are duking it out under the following conditions! You might want to read them, as people are rumoring they contain helpful information!

Arena
    => Indigo Plateau - Lucky Challenge
    [ The grand old Indigo Plateau, but with a twist. Each combatant is destined to fail a single move from their pool... With what interesting outcomes will this provide us? ]

DQ Time
    => 7 days. Because default is best!
    => Note that DQ Time only comes into effect, when one of the combatants call it.

Rules
    => A plain 1 on 1. Two Pokémon per trainer.
    => One move will be failing each round.
    => There is no damage cap.
    => Both Pokémon are tormented.

Additions
    => Aura's Lust. Haa. Haha. Okay I'll stop now. Haaaaa.
    => Moves that failed to execute, will be marked like so.

Team MikachuTeam Aura
    Lady Bow
    ♀ Gastly
    @Levitate
    Lust
    ♂ Vulpix
    @Drought
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[100]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    ■■■■■■■■■■[100]■■■■■■■■■■
    ~~
    Sludge Bomb
    Dark Pulse
    Shadow Ball
    Will-O-Wisp
    Hex
    Payback

Welcome, ladies and gentlemen! It's a wonderful day for yet another battle! Mikachu, waiting desperately for someone new to fight, gives the still-quite-new-but-kinda-not Aura a steely glance as she enters the battlefield. Both release their respective Pokémon, a floating dark-bulb and a fox with a few tails too many, who immediately thinks it's necessary to drown the whole arena in bright sunlight. Oh boy.
    Intense Sunlight is now in effect! Fire moves deal additional damage, while certain recovery moves like Morning Sun double their regenerative efforts. Also, burns are now a lot nastier than before, so watch out!

♣Round 1♣

Stuff here! Stuff there! The fight begins with Lady Bow, dramatically... starring at their opponent with extreme focus. She then proceeds to try and hurl a poisonous bale at their opponent, however, and don't ask me for any of the physics behind that, she slips in mid-air, and spouts everything at the ground beneath her fe- body. Lust, watching the spectacle, decides to throw in a little lightshow, and burns his opponent to crisps.

[ -0 HP | -0 EP | Mediocre Burn ]
    [ -0 HP | -7 EP | ~ ]

New turn, new luck! Lady Bow tries hers once more, this time suceeding in firing off a pulse of pure dark energy, even making her opponent flinch! However, this doesn't seem to matter all that much, because Lust seems to have forgotten how to Vulpix, and derps around without really doing anything worth mentioning.

[ -0 HP | -7 EP | ~ ]
    [ -8 HP | -0 EP | Flinched ]

This time around, both fighters do their best to deliver a exciting performance. Lady Bow begins by hurling a ball of pure shadows at Lust, who retaliates with fierce instant Karma á la Payback!

[ -15 HP | -8 EP | ~ ]
    [ -10 HP | -9 EP | ~ ]

Also, Lady Bow's burn starts to show its marks... How does a ghost even burn?!
    [ -6 HP ]

Team MikachuTeam Aura
    Lady Bow
    ♀ Gastly
    @Levitate
    Lust
    ♂ Vulpix
    @Drought
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[79]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    ■■■■■■■■■[85]■■■■■■■■□□
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[82]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    □□■■■■■■■■[84]■■■■■■■■□□
    -Mediocre Burn-~

Referee Notes
    • Mikachu will issue his commands next!
    • Lady Bow's mediocre burn will weaken from [ -2 HP per Action ] to [ -1 HP per Action ] in 9 actions. However, in "Intense Sunlight", this counter will not decrease. Water may end the burning instantly or reduce the amount of actions necessary immensely.
    • Intense Sunlight will vanish as soon as Vulpix leaves the field, or if any other weather changing move is used.
    • If the Energy of a Pokémon happens to reach 0, it will lose 1 HP for every 2 EP consumed. Also, it's action pool is reduced to two per round. However, the effect of "Relax" is doubled.
    Last edited by Puma; 23rd January 2015 at 08:19 AM.

Rain Dance the Sunlight away, Lady Bow!
    Have a go with double Zap Cannon.

Advanced Trainer

Sorry guys, I've been suddenly absent for a while. Getting this round up today or tomorrow, scout's honor! (:

But we'll have to wait for Aura as well!

Advanced Trainer

...Oh... Right. Riiiight. I totally knew that. Just testing you! Haha... Haaaa... Hahaha!

Candy Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

(Sorry I was absent aswell. <3)

We'll start with Disable to get rid of that move!! Followed by Hex and Payback for the lulz <3
    [Disable, Hex, Payback]

Note to Puma: to make things even more confusing, I used a double Zap Cannon.

I said both Pokemon will be tormented.

So my moves will backfire enormously.

Advanced Trainer

I realised that Mikachu, I thought you'd want to make sure that at least one of those will hit, in case the arena backfires. (;

Advanced Trainer

Sorry for it arriving a tad late, been busy and stuff. On the plus side, I updated my template a bit! (:

TEAM
    Aura vs. Mikachu
    These two eager combatants are duking it out under the following conditions! You might want to read them, as people are rumoring they contain helpful information!

Arena
    [ The grand old Indigo Plateau, but with a twist. Each combatant is destined to fail a single move from their pool... With what interesting outcomes will this provide us? ]

DQ Time
    => Note that DQ Time only comes into effect, when one of the combatants call it.

Rules

Additions

Team MikachuTeam Aura
    Lady Bow
    ♀ Gastly
    @Levitate
    Lust
    ♂ Vulpix
    @Drought
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[79]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    ■■■■■■■■■[85]■■■■■■■■□□
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[82]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    □□■■■■■■■■[84]■■■■■■■■□□
    -Mediocre Burn-~
    Rain Dance
    Zap Cannon
    Zap Cannon
    Disable
    Hex
    Payback

♣Round 2♣

The fight continues after a short delay! Lady Bow begins the fight by showing off her sickest dance moves, while Lust tries to be a dick by disabling the party. However, he does so in a really unfortunate way. He pretty much just does nothing. Like. Nothing at all. The Sun has vanished, and raging storm clouds fill the sky. Water moves gain a good damage boost, while fire moves weaken a little. Victims of burn will now half the time it takes for them to extinguish the flames and Thunder, as well as Hurricane, are extremely accurate now.

[ -0 HP | -12 EP | ~ ]
    [ -0 HP | -0 EP | ~ ]

While Lady Bow is giggling at her opponent's failed attempt to disrupt her, instant karma is served in the form of her own move not working all of a sudden. Vulpix dishes out a sweet Hex in the meantime. Ouch!

[ -15 HP | -0 EP | ~ ]
    [ -0 HP | -8 EP | ~ ]

Again, third time's the charm, and both combatants attack unhindered. Lady Bow unleashes a mighty Zap Cannon, that hits Lust right in the face and leaves him paralysed, while he tries to retaliate with a fierce payback, but decides that the ground looks rather comfy at the moment and rests with his muscles locked up.

[ -0 HP | -13 EP | ~ ]
    [ -12 HP | -8 EP | Paralysed | Paralysed! ]

Even if it's weakened, the burn still hurts quite a lot.
    [ -3 HP ]

Team MikachuTeam Aura
    Lady Bow
    ♀ Gastly
    @Levitate
    Lust
    ♂ Vulpix
    @Drought
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[61]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    □□□□■■■■■■[60]■■■■■■□□□□
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[70]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    □□□■■■■■■■[68]■■■■■■□□□□
    -Slight Burn--Paralysed (60%)-

Referee Notes
    • Aura will issue her commands next!
    • Lady Bow's slight burn will extinguish in 6 actions. However, in "Intense Sunlight", this counter will not decrease. Water may end the burning instantly or reduce the amount of actions necessary immensely.
    • The Heavy Storm will be replaced by "Intense Sunlight" in 9 Actions.
    • Lust's Paralysis will kick in with a 60% chance for two more actions. From there, it'll decrease by 20% and every 3 actions after that as well. Applying Paralysis again, refreshes the durability back to 60%.
    • If the Energy of a Pokémon happens to reach 0, it will lose 1 HP for every 2 EP consumed. Also, it's action pool is reduced to two per round. However, the effect of "Relax" is doubled.
    Last edited by Puma; 23rd January 2015 at 08:18 AM.

Candy Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Will-o-Wisp, Toxic and Hypnosis!
    [ If she is about to inflict damage to Lust > Payback (But only the first damage move) ]
    [ if she wan'ts to give us some status changes like poison, confusion and so on > Protect (Also only once) ]

Yes I'm a very vengeful person.
    Last edited by Aura; 15th January 2015 at 07:08 AM.

Lady Bow, use Shadow Ball!
    Then Night Shade, Blademaster trained you hard before he gave you to me!
    As for ends Protect.

Advanced Trainer

How in the world did noone realize, that I switched you two up... xD No, Aura's Pokémon is NOT Lady Bow :'D

TEAM
    Aura vs. Mikachu

Arena

DQ Time

Rules

Additions

Team MikachuTeam Aura
    Lady Bow
    ♀ Gastly
    @Levitate
    Lust
    ♂ Vulpix
    @Drought
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[61]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    □□□□■■■■■■[60]■■■■■■□□□□
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[70]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    □□□■■■■■■■[68]■■■■■■□□□□
    -Slight Burn--Paralysed (60%)-
    Shadow Ball
    Night Shade
    Protect
    Will-O-Wisp
    Toxic
    Hypnosis

♣Round 3♣
    ~Heavy Storm~

Another round in the works! Lady Bow fires of a shadow ball that surprisingly looks a lot like her, while Lust fires another hot ring of fire to burn his opponent to crisps! Long story short, both hit, both get hurt. Also, Lady Bow looks like a giant ball of fire now. Someone get to sprite work ASAP! Also, on a sidenote, Lust leaves his special defense down after the strong hit. Well, wasn't that unfortunate.

[ -0 HP | -6 EP | Slight Burn | Severe Burn ]
    [ -10 HP | -5 EP | Sp. DEF (-1) ]

This just got to be the most intense round I've ever witnessed. Both Pokémon stare each other down western-like, but absolutely nothing happens. Well, Lust falls over and spazzes a bit, so that makes Lady Bow the winner of this stare-duel..? I guess?

[ -0 HP | -0 EP | ~ ]
    [ -0 HP | -0 EP | Paralysed! ]

Third time's the charm. Again, Lust tries to inflict yet another nasty status, but Lady Bow decides that she doesn't want to have anything to do with beauty sleep, and raises a shield in front of her. Denied!

[ -0 HP | -8 EP | ~ ]
    [ -0 HP | -6 EP | ~ ]

The enormous strength of the burn hurts Lady Bow, but the coolness factor makes it worth the pain... right? No pain no gain or something?
    [ -6 HP ]

Team MikachuTeam Aura
    Lady Bow
    ♀ Gastly
    @Levitate
    Lust
    ♂ Vulpix
    @Drought
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[55]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    □□□□□■■■■■[46]■■■■□□□□□□
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[60]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    □□□□■■■■■■[57]■■■■■□□□□□
    -Severe Burn--Paralysed (40%)-
    -Sp. DEF (-1)-

Referee Notes
    • Mikachu Yukitatsu will issue his commands next!
    • Lady Bow's severe burn will weaken from [ -3 HP per Action ] to [ -2 HP per Action ] in 1 action. However, in "Intense Sunlight", this counter will not decrease. Water may end the burning instantly or reduce the amount of actions necessary immensely.
    • The Heavy Storm will be replaced by "Intense Sunlight" in 6 Actions.
    • Lust's Paralysis will kick in with a 40% chance for two more actions. From there, it'll decrease by 20% and every 3 actions after that as well. Applying Paralysis again, refreshes the durability back to 60%.

Lady Bow, use Hex!
    Next comes Dark Pulse, perhaps we get him flinch!
    End with Zap Cannon.

If he Protects, try Double Team in the meantime.

Candy Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Hex , Hypnosis, Payback

Advanced Trainer

Ugh, posting this as a reminder to post here later today! Sorry for the wait everyone.

Advanced Trainer

The odds of me forgetting something this round is 20000%. I'm sooo tired. Haha xD

TEAM
    Aura vs. Mikachu

Arena

DQ Time

Rules

Additions

Team MikachuTeam Aura
    Lady Bow
    ♀ Gastly
    @Levitate
    Lust
    ♂ Vulpix
    @Drought
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[55]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    □□□□□■■■■■[46]■■■■□□□□□□
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[60]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    □□□□■■■■■■[57]■■■■■□□□□□
    -Severe Burn--Paralysed (40%)-
    -Sp. DEF (-1)-
    Hex
    Dark Pulse
    Zap Cannon
    Hex
    Hypnosis
    Payback

♣Round 4♣
    ~Heavy Storm~

We continue this epic fight! Well, it would be a little more epic, admittedly, if Lust wouldn't faceplant the ground and do absolutely nothing, while being harmed by some sort of dark magic-thingy. Ouch!

[ -0 HP | -8 EP | ~ ]
    [ -15 HP | -0 EP | ~ ]

Time to even the odds! Lust decides to put his opponent to sleep, however, his body decides that he ain't having any of his shenanigans and locks up completely, leaving him derping on the ground once more, while he's getting pushed around by more shadow power.

[ -0 HP | -7 EP | ~ ]
    [ -10 HP | -5 EP | Can't Move! ]

For his next trick, Lust decides to finally DO something, and waits for his opponent to strike, so he can deliver some sweet revenge-justice! However, his opponent just rolls around the ground, doing absolutely nothing, so Lust's Payback isn't as strong as it would have been... Bad Luckł!

[ -8 HP | -0 EP | ~ ]
    [ -0 HP | -8 EP | ~ ]

Lady Bow experiences more pain from her now weakened burns.
    [ -8 HP ]

Team MikachuTeam Aura
    Lady Bow
    ♀ Gastly
    @Levitate
    Lust
    ♂ Vulpix
    @Drought
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[39]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    □□□□□□□■■■[31]■■■□□□□□□□
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[35]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    □□□□□□■■■■[44]■■■■□□□□□□
    -Mediocre Burn--Paralysed (20%)-
    -Sp. DEF (-1)-

Referee Notes
    • Aura will issue her commands next!
    • Lady Bow's mediocre burn will weaken from [ -2 HP per Action ] to [ -1 HP per Action ] in 1 action. However, in "Intense Sunlight", this counter will not decrease. Water may end the burning instantly or reduce the amount of actions necessary immensely.
    • The Heavy Storm will be replaced by "Intense Sunlight" in 3 Actions.
    • Lust's Paralysis will kick in with a 20% chance for two more actions. From there, it'll vanish completelyl. Applying Paralysis again, refreshes the durability back to 60%.

Candy Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Hex, Flare Blitz, Payback
    [If she uses zap cannon or anything that paralyses use protect instead]
    [If she does not attack in the payback turn use will-o-wisp instead]

Lady Bow, Façade.
    Next use Psychic.
    Finish with Hypnosis.

Advanced Trainer

TEAM
    Aura vs. Mikachu

Arena

DQ Time

Rules

Additions

Team MikachuTeam Aura
    Lady Bow
    ♀ Gastly
    @Levitate
    Lust
    ♂ Vulpix
    @Drought
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[39]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    □□□□□□□■■■[31]■■■□□□□□□□
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[35]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    □□□□□□■■■■[44]■■■■□□□□□□
    -Mediocre Burn--Paralysed (20%)-
    -Sp. DEF (-1)-
    Façade
    Psychic
    Hypnosis
    Hex
    Flare Blitz
    Payback

♣Round 5♣
    ~Heavy Storm~

While I continue to question why in the world I didn't pack an umbrella, the pokémon engage in yet another fiery round of doing absolutely nothing. It's quite interesting to watch, or at least it would be if I wasn't soaking wet.

[ -0 HP | -0 EP | ~ ]
    [ -0 HP | -0 EP | ~ ]

Lust unleashes his inner hell hound and charges at Lady Bow, who enjoys herself by whacking the poor fox into the arena wall several times. However, the ram attack in the end made it significantly less fun for her. Also, Lust's paralysis finally wears off. It's good to finally have a non-derp combatant in this battle!

[ -9 HP | -10 EP | ~ ]
    [ -11 HP, -2 HP Recoil | -5 EP | Paralysis ]

The Pokémon fight on, Lust, seeing that his opponent attacks (you should probably rephrase your sub a bit next time) readies himself for a good ol' karma-payback, however, no attack comes. Once again. Lady Bow stares into Lust's soul and tries to make him fall asleep, however, he seems to be so focussed with his revenge plans, that he doesn't even feel a little drowzy. He attacks sooner or later, but the attack was, once again, pretty weak. Also, finally, the rain seems to stop, only to be replaced by blazing sunlight. Well, at least, I can dry a little now.
    Intense Sunlight is now in effect! Fire moves deal additional damage, while certain recovery moves like Morning Sun double their regenerative efforts. Also, burns are now a lot nastier than before, so watch out!

[ -7 HP | -8 EP | ~ ]
    [ -0 HP | -9 EP | ~ ]

Lady Bow, so close to the end of her pain, yet, so far away from it...
    [ -4 HP ]

Team MikachuTeam Aura
    Lady Bow
    ♀ Gastly
    @Levitate
    Lust
    ♂ Vulpix
    @Drought
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[19]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    □□□□□□□□□■[13]■□□□□□□□□□
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[22]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    □□□□□□□■■■[30]■■■□□□□□□□
    -Slight Burn--Sp. DEF (-1)-

Referee Notes
    • Lady Bow's slight burn will be extinguished in 1 action. However, in "Intense Sunlight", this counter will not decrease. Water may end the burning instantly or reduce the amount of actions necessary immensely.

Lady Bow, try Façade again!
    Next we have Shadow Ball.
    Still up, use Dark Pulse.

Candy Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Okay! We will start with Flame Charge to boost your speed, then I want you to set up Will-o-wisp to float around yourself and crash into her with feint attack.
    [Flame Charge, Will-o-Wisp+Feint Attack]
    Sub: (If Flame Charge misses -> Protect+Overheat)

Advanced Trainer

TEAM
    Aura vs. Mikachu

Arena

DQ Time

Rules

Additions

Team MikachuTeam Aura
    Lady Bow
    ♀ Gastly
    @Levitate
    Lust
    ♂ Vulpix
    @Drought
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[19]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    □□□□□□□□□■[13]■□□□□□□□□□
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[22]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    □□□□□□□■■■[30]■■■□□□□□□□
    -Slight Burn--Sp. DEF (-1)-
    Façade
    Shadow Ball
    Dark Pulse
    Flame Charge
    Overheat + Protect
    ~

♣Round 6♣
    ~Intense Sunlight~

The fight rages on, Lady Bow begins by getting physical, using her burns to perform an even stronger attack than usual, while Lust trips while trying to unleash a flame charge, following with a change of tactic.

[ -0 HP | -5 EP | ~ ]
    [ -14 HP | -0 EP | ~ ]

While Lady Bow is derping around this time, Lust hides behind a shield for no apparent reason and unleashes a giant wave of boiling hot... well, heat, which is enough to knock the Lady-Ghost out.

[ -19 HP | -0 EP | Fainted! ]
    [ -1 HP due to exhaustion | -30 EP | -2 Sp.ATK ]

Well, at least she doesn't burn anymore, so she got that going for her, which is nice.

Team MikachuTeam Aura
    Lady Bow
    ♀ Gastly
    @Levitate
    Lust
    ♂ Vulpix
    @Drought
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[0]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    □□□□□□□□□□[0]□□□□□□□□□□
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[7]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    □□□□□□□□□□[0]□□□□□□□□□□
    -Fainted--Sp.ATK (-2)-
    -Sp. DEF (-1)-

Referee Notes
    • Mikachu Yukitatsu will be using (oh god I'm so going to get this wrong) Nefernefernefer, his female Ampharos with Static! Aura will issue her commands next!
    Last edited by Puma; 21st February 2015 at 06:43 AM. Reason: Forgot Special Attack reduction. Srsly guys, say something!

Candy Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Okay Lust, let's give it all!

Use Will-O-Wisp and if you are still standing use Overheat and then Flamethrower!!
    If for any reason Will-O-Wisp won't work (protect and what so ever safeguard idk) use Relax instead.

Will-O-Wisp, Overheat, Flamethrower
    [Relax sub for Will-O-Wisp]

Hm, Fire Types have been bugging me this week XD

Nefernefernefer, I think Safeguard is OK!
    Then Swift. You cannot miss!
    If Lust's still standing, another Swift.

Advanced Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Aura View Post
    Will-O-Wisp, Overheat, Flamethrower
    lol what.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puma View Post
    lol what.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikachu Yukitatsu View Post
    Then Swift. You cannot miss!
    If Lust's still standing, another Swift.

TEAM
    Aura vs. Mikachu

Arena

DQ Time

Rules

Additions

Team MikachuTeam Aura
    Nefernefernefer
    ♀ Ampharos
    @Static
    Lust
    ♂ Vulpix
    @Drought
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[7]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    □□□□□□□□□□[0]□□□□□□□□□□
    -None--Sp.ATK (-2)-
    -Sp. DEF (-1)-
    Safeguard
    Swift
    Swift
    Relax
    Overheat
    ~

♣Round 7♣
    ~Intense Sunlight~

Mikachu summons his next Pokémon to the field, the yellow, oversized giraffe-sheep crossover and both trainers order their commands. Lust plans on burning his opponent, however, when he sees that Neferne-something sets up a Safeguard, he instead decides to take a nap. However, he seems to have forgotten how to do so and faceplants the ground in a very... elegant way.

[ -0 HP | -5 EP | Safeguard ]
    [ -0 HP | -0 EP | ~ ]

Time to make this fight a little more interesting! Both Pokémon charge viciously at each other... from a distance, as both decide to use some ranged attacks. While Lust unleashes a ball of flames that envelops his opponent, Nefernefernefer is just sitting on the ground, trying to figure out how to Ampharos.

[ -16 HP | -0 EP | ~ ]
    [ -5 HP due to exhaustion | -0 EP | -2 Sp.ATK ]

While Ampharos tries to figure the throwing of celestial bodies out, Lust just lies on the ground exhausted. Another exciting round for the book.

[ -0 HP | -0 EP | ~ ]
    [ -0 HP | -0 EP | ~ ]

Team MikachuTeam Aura
    Nefernefernefer
    ♀ Ampharos
    @Static
    Lust
    ♂ Vulpix
    @Drought
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[84]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    ■■■■■■■■■■[95]■■■■■■■■■
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[2]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    □□□□□□□□□□[0]□□□□□□□□□□
    -Safeguard--Sp.ATK (-4)-
    -Sp. DEF (-1)-

Referee Notes
    • Unless overcome, Ampharos' Safeguard will remain for 6 more actions!
    • Flamethrower failed, because you are limited to two moves, when your EP reaches 0.
    • Swift failed, because Ampharos can no longer learn Swift legitimately. I was surprised too and double checked, but apparently, it was only able to learn it in Generation II. In Generation 6, there's no way for an Ampharos to learn it, apparently.
    Last edited by Puma; 21st February 2015 at 08:11 AM. Reason: TYPOS EVERYWHERE

lulz I also forgot the Torment rule. Ampharos using Swift should be allowed at TPM ASB, but I don't care because this is so freaking amusing

Neferx3, Headbutt that Vulpix like a bitch slap!
    If she's still up, Tackle.
    Ending with another Headbutt.

Sorry about my language, no hard feelings <3

Candy Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

That was some rude wording there :c I'm a vengeful person so..
    "Use Painsplit to even everything out! Follow up with Rest and then do nothing because you can't. (-_-) "

Painsplit, Rest, Derp

Sorry but Nefernefernefer is the real bitch. Read Mika Waltari's Sinuhe the Egyptian. However I'm so losing, which is right for me ;_;

Advanced Trainer

Sorry you two, I hope to get this up today. I have to wait for a reply from Oslo, because Pain Split is a touchy subject, haha xD

Candy Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

You can still win ^-^ I screwed up big time for using rest instead of relax XD

Advanced Trainer

TEAM
    Aura vs. Mikachu

Arena

DQ Time

Rules

Additions

Team MikachuTeam Aura
    Nefernefernefer
    ♀ Ampharos
    @Static
    Lust
    ♂ Vulpix
    @Drought
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[84]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    ■■■■■■■■■■[95]■■■■■■■■■
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[2]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    □□□□□□□□□□[0]□□□□□□□□□□
    -Safeguard--Sp.ATK (-4)-
    -Sp. DEF (-1)-
    Headbutt
    Tackle
    Headbutt
    Pain Split
    Rest
    ~

♣Round 8♣
    ~Intense Sunlight~

The fight continues with Aura planning an evil scheme, as she orders Lust to use the classic Pain Split maneuver. Lust, being slightly faster than Nefernefernef-I-give-up forms a bond between the two, slowly draining her life energy away. However, she doesn't want to have any of these eternal bond shenanigans and delivers a fatal headbutt right into Lust's face. Ouch!

[ -20 HP | -7 EP | ~ ]
    [ +20 HP; -15 EP due to exhaustion, -7 HP | -0 EP | Fainted! ]

And with that, the sunlight fades... Finally.

Team MikachuTeam Aura
    Nefernefernefer
    ♀ Ampharos
    @Static
    Lust
    ♂ Vulpix
    @Drought
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[64]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    ■■■■■■■■■[88]■■■■■■■■□□
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[0]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    □□□□□□□□□□[0]□□□□□□□□□□
    -Safeguard--Fainted-

Referee Notes
    • Aura will issue her commands next and will be using Puma (nice name by the way) the male Shinx with Guts!
    • Unless overcome, Ampharos' Safeguard will remain for 5 more actions!
    • Pain Split is not instantaneous. I did ask Oslo, and while he reffed it as instantaneous, it appeared a little too overpowered to me, especially for ASB. I tuned the damage down a tiny bit. It works as follows: the drain takes two actions to complete. (-20, -21 => -41, same with positive values, would have resulted in same HP) I might get killed for that, but as always, you could ask me first, when it comes to reffing a certain move. I've been taking the slower pain split from the movelist. (: (Also, I feel the energy costs are justified, as Rest is costing ~40 EP and Pain Split has absolutely no drawbacks, except for the fact that it now takes two rounds to complete, giving your opponent a chance to react.)