Thread: X/Y Early Reviews

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default X/Y Early Reviews

So I was quite surprised to see a lot of reviews for X/Y already. I'm an old codger now so I forget if people often review games ahead of the release, but the ones I've read are, naturally, keeping a lot of secrets (I imagine Nintendo has embargoed much of the content)

Not much new information but Mashable mention that there are typically 5-8 new Pokemon per route which is quite exciting. The plot is also very focused on Mega Evolutions, why certain Pokemon M-evolve, and how they do so (it's suggested that they all evolve differently which is quite interesting).

Despite that some people have noted the story is a bit flaky. Hmm.

The Mashable review is here http://mashable.com/2013/10/04/pokemon-x-y-review/

If anyone sees any other good reviews of X/Y why not post them here? It might be a good ref guide for people, as I'm sure they'll all reveal little tidbits of info.

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*
    Posted September 22nd, 2013

Usertitle ftw Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Re: X/Y Early Reviews

Seeing the new starters evolutions i was right: Froakie totally pulled it off! Best starter IMO. Also Mega Aggron and Mega Tyranitar are pretty cool too.

The Damsel of Disaster! Moderator

Default Re: X/Y Early Reviews

Where on earth do I get a Mawile???

Vs Seeker - 99% complete. Click here.

Winner of the 2010 "P for Princess", the 2013 "'Try again?'", and the 2014 "Jury" and "Mod Newbie" Awards!

Ayeun's Safari adventures.