Well now that X/Y have been out for nearly four months I feel it's about time to get the speculation train rolling.

Who thinks we'll see some kind of Gen 6 related announcement at E3 this coming year? One way or another I think it goes without saying that we'll either be hearing about Pokémon Z as a special edition to the current games or we'll be hearing about a RSE remake that quite a few of us have expected for some time now.

I myself highly doubt we'll get an announcement for both of them but if anything I think Gen 3 remakes are extremely possible. It's possible to get Pokémon from those games onto X/Y but we're talking about something that requires an original DS/DS Lite, a Gen 4 game, a Gen 5 game and a second DS/3DS to do the transferring from 4 to 5. By this point I'd have to imagine there aren't too many people who have everything required or who would be willing to go through all the trouble to track everything needed down. There's also the fact that places like Gamestop no longer accept trades on anything GBA related and have been trying for awhile now to fully get rid of any remaining used stock on those items.

Bottom line: Gen 3 remakes make sense and we'll finally be hearing about plans for them this year.