Thread: Wonder Trade

for all seasons Moderator

Question Wonder Trade

Truly one of my favourite new features; Wonder Trade is something I've thought would be cool in Pokemon for ages, but never thought they'd do. You send a Pokemon. You get a Pokemon. The rest depends on who is doing the trading. And of course, more often than not, you get stooged with a crappy lowbie scrub. I've gotten some cool stuff too, like a Gengar and a level 45 Scyther, and considering you pay as much as you can be bothered paying on any given trade, there's a controlled amount of risk involved.

I also did this to help try and make things more fun for people...

What has Wonder Trade been like for you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Oslo View Post
    Tony is gay for little Snorlax.

Watch my YouTube to support my drug habit

The cult of personality..... Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Re: Wonder Trade

Cool idea on the trades Drago!

As far as Wonder Trade goes it's been a crapshoot. Sometimes get something decent, sometimes get screwed and sometimes be the one being the dick ^_^()

It's a good idea in practice but the key thing to remember is to not put something up on Wonder Trade if you feel like you won't get a good deal in return. For the most part I think the idea of getting something pretty decent is what keeps people honest. They put something common up and get something they like. Later on they return the favor. If it wasn't for that then honestly it'd be nothing but Magikarp and Zubat. Speaking of which.....

Not going to lie.....took part in that second debacle ^_^()
    TPM's self proclaimed firearms expert, former RPG mod, occassional smartass and all around enigmatic wonder ^_~
    3DS Friend Code: 3196 4256 7846
    XBL: Enigma1985 NYJ
    Steam: enigmaticwonder
    FF.net: https://www.fanfiction.net/~enigmaticwonder85

Stay your blade from the flesh of an innocent.
    Hide in plain sight.
    Never compromise the Brotherhood.
    Nothing is true, everything is permitted.
    -The Assassin's Creed

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

That was very nice of you. I got my Kangaskhan from a Wonder Trade. She's pretty good in battle too!

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

The Jigglypuff Master! Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

I've gotten a female German Charmander with Flare Blitz, a Japanese Ditto with Pokerus, a German Noibat (which I thought it's German name was a nickname until it evolved), a couple of Eevee (male AND female and one with Anticipation), quite a few Japanese Honedge, a Japanese Pidgey, Japanese Fletchling, a Japanese Froakie, a Japanese Golett among many other Japanese Pokemon which I cannot recall right now. I have done pretty well actually.
    "Hey! Don't pawn your garbage on me!"
    ~Watchy Watchog

Helga: So I'm NOT Kate Moss.
    Milo: Kate Moss isn't stuck in a sewer.
    Helga: Gee. I don't know. When you really think about it, is there any sewer bigger than the world of professional modelling?
    ~The Oblongs

3DS FC: 1160-9737-9152
    PM me and I'll add you!

for all seasons Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainJigglypuff View Post
    I've gotten a female German Charmander with Flare Blitz, a Japanese Ditto with Pokerus, a German Noibat (which I thought it's German name was a nickname until it evolved), a couple of Eevee (male AND female and one with Anticipation), quite a few Japanese Honedge, a Japanese Pidgey, Japanese Fletchling, a Japanese Froakie, a Japanese Golett among many other Japanese Pokemon which I cannot recall right now. I have done pretty well actually.
    Haha I've had that before, too. I got a German Panpour named Sodamak, and I thought that was the most awesome nickname ever. Then I discovered it's actually what it's called over there, and chose to never evolve it. SODAMAK FOREVER!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Oslo View Post
    Tony is gay for little Snorlax.

Watch my YouTube to support my drug habit