Thread: Mega Sceptile, Mega Swampert, Mega Diancie, Oh My

The next issue of Coro Coro Magazine has been leaked on Japanese forums revealing new Mega Pokemon and a new Evolution type in the upcoming Pokemon Omega Ruby and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire games.

Click here to view the article.

Have a news story to feature on our Main Site? PM us here with the story.

Cloyster Moderator

Default Re: Mega Sceptile, Mega Swampert, Mega Diancie, Oh My

Finally some info!

New megas confimed: Awesome! Opens the door for more, can't wait to see them.
    Anicent De-evolution or whatever: Interesting. Considering Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza are known as the "Super-Ancient Pokemon," I suspect Rayquaza will get a similar treatment.
    Character redesigns: Surprised to see how much they redesigned May. They even changed her hair color. Yeah, they changed the hair color of the female trainer in HG/SS, but May is a major character in the anime and her design was taken directly from RS. Who knows though, maybe she'll show up in later episodes as a blonde now.
    Winner of the Unown Awards: 2008 "Hard Work", 2010 "Dedicated", 2012 "Journalist", 2012 "Unown", 2013 "Anchorman", 2014 "Unown", 2015 "Jeff Jeff Jeff Jeff!"

Facebook - YouTube - Miiverse
    Diamond: 1418 3196 1413 - SoulSilver: 0217 4582 5426 - White: 1119 9535 7054 - White 2: 1421 4560 4887 - X: same as 3DS
    3DS: 3866 8018 5231 - AIM: IslanderJeff02
    Joined November 8, 2004 - Modded October 24, 2008

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Re: Mega Sceptile, Mega Swampert, Mega Diancie, Oh My

U.m now stoked to use Mega Sceptile. New Type combo....Prolly a good arsenal of moves..yeah I can see MS really giving Grass some much needed offensive love.

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.