Thread: Getting weird Messages and Glitches while posting

Hybrid View

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Default Re: Getting weird Messages and Glitches while posting

Well, you guys aren't the only ones noticing oddities on the forums here lately...I talked to Gabi on Facebook several days ago about some odd things I noticed (mainly with posting; sometimes it would be harder for me to successfully make a new post somewhere, and there were even times when I ended up unintentionally double posting and had to delete the unwanted second copy of a post of mine), and she confirmed to me that TPM has been indeed been plagued with glitches.

She also said she can't fix them though; at this rate the only person who can fix all the glitches here is Kevin.

To add insult to injury, deleting messages has gotten more difficult because of the glitches. I also noticed I seem to get the following when I try to post:

"
    The following errors occurred with your submission

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in X seconds."

Where the X can represent 30 or fewer seconds (or is it 29 or fewer seconds?). Either way, yeah, it looks like these glitches may be here for a while. x_x
    Last edited by Knight of Time; 27th September 2014 at 01:06 PM.
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020