Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [Safari Zone] Puma's Portable Persuasive Pancakes Reborn! (Cynder, Aura, DL, Oslo*)

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Re: [Safari Zone] Puma's Portable Persuasive Pancakes Reborn! (Cynder, *)

Welp, screw this. Gonna recall Falcon and Warren before they get even more hurt, and head downstairs. POKEMON DON'T ATTACK TRAINERS (right? if all else fails the safeguard's up LOL)

Layout Madman Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Re: [Safari Zone] Puma's Portable Persuasive Pancakes Reborn! (Cynder, *)

Cynder's Megastone Adventure!

Inventory: ♦ 1x Pokéball
    ♦ 2x Great Balls
    ♦ 1x Ultra Ball
    Caught so far: ♦ None yet
    Type of Safari: ♦ Classic

The Old Village
    This is the old location of the village before the battling league moved the village a mile east. In this ancient test of time, among old buildings and disused shops you will find a variety of city Pokemon living in solitude. Rumor has it there are secrets underneath the village.

♣Round 21

There's no point in keeping this battle up. It's going pretty bad already. You try to recall Warren and Falconzord, but as soon as you take out your Pidgeot's Pokéball, a web shoots it right out of your hands, and it sticks to the wall next to you. However, they don't do anything to stop you from recalling Warren. As you are torn between running down the stairs without him, or taking your stand, both of your Pokémon feel the toxic destroying them from inside.

[ -5 HP ] [ -5 HP ]

That didn't work out too good. The Spinarak surround Falconzord. No way in there without a fight! The Pokéball still sticks to the wall right next to you, while Champ suddenly stands up. Still not doing anything, and still as intimidating as a box full of kittens.

What are you going to do?
    Continue the fight?
    Try to make a run for it, but better?
    Maybe wear Champ as a hat?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Warren
    ♂ Delphox
    @Blaze

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[54]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    □□□□■■■■■■[56]■■■■■□□□□□
    Status Effects
    -Sp.ATK (+1), Sp.DEF (+1)-
    -Badly Poisoned-
    -Recalled-
    Falconzord
    ♂ Pidgeot
    @Keen Eye

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[25]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    □□□□□■■■■■[46]■■■■□□□□□□
    Status Effects
    -Badly Poisoned-
    -Safeguard-
    ~

Your Allies

Champ
    ♀ Psyduck
    @Cloud Nine

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[100]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    ■■■■■■■■■■[100]■■■■■■■■■■
    Status Effects
    -Safeguard-

Referee Notes
    • As long as Pokémon suffer from being "Badly Poisoned", they will suffer increasing damage each round. Next round, the damage will be 8.
    • Unless overcome, Safeguard will remain in effect for 7 more actions!
    • If the Energy of a Pokémon happens to reach 0, it will lose 1 HP for every 2 EP consumed. Also, its action pool is reduced to two per round. However, the effect of "Relax" is doubled.

Signs ignored counter: 2
    Last edited by Puma; 27th December 2014 at 03:31 PM.
    Avatar drawn by the wonderful Cynder in reference to this! Go check her other art out! ^-^

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Okay you little sods, you got me. TAKE ME TO YOUR LEADER or do whatever you planned to when you beat me, lol, 'cause I'm done here. Falconzord, I'd appreciate it if you'd get that pokeball off the wall with another heat wave, 'cause I'm recalling you before that toxic kicks in any more. Got a feeling those bastards be taking me where I want to go anyway AND WHERE THE HECK IS CHAMP'S FRIEND LIKE SERIOUSLY YOUR HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED RIGHT NOW YOU STEEL TYPE THINGY
    Last edited by Cynder; 27th December 2014 at 03:33 PM.

Advanced Trainer

♦ 2x Great Balls
    ♦ 1x Ultra Ball

The Old Village
    This is the old location of the village before the battling league moved the village a mile east. In this ancient test of time, among old buildings and disused shops you will find a variety of city Pokemon living in solitude. Rumor has it there are secrets underneath the village.

♣Round 22

You realise, that there's no point in further fighting this Spider-Special Force and give up. "Ca-captain?! Really?" Falconzord remarks, while unleashing a small Heatwave towards his Pokéball. You explain that they should do whatever they would have done.

They don't really seem to care about your little offer though. They continue just as before, ruthless to the last attack. Falconzord lets out a scream in agony, as several Venoshocks lead him to faint. A lot of webs follow, and you can do nothing but watch, as they come close to transport the poor Pidgeot away.

[ -25 HP | -9 EP | Fainted]

It doesn't look like they are giving you any attention, and are merely transporting Falconzord up the stairs. You probably won't see him for quite some time... Just this moment, the Spinarak suddenly stumble and roll around aimlessly, one even falling down the stairs, dropping the unconscious Falconzord halfway on there. You look around to see what happened, and see the Psyduck flying in the air, Doublade wrapped around him tightly, unleashing a explosive combo of Psychic and Confusion, followed by the destructive force of a Flash Cannon.

The Spinarak barely find the strength to stand. The Doublade waves at you, signaling that it achieved something? You are not entirely sure, however, it seems like the Spinarak are a hopeless, confused bunch now. Just when you think that everything could be getting better, you hear a few loud punches against the locked door, the maniac went in...

Continue the fight?
    Try to make a run for it, but even better?
    Insult everyone?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Warren
    ♂ Delphox
    @Blaze

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[54]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    □□□□■■■■■■[61]■■■■■■□□□□
    Status Effects
    -Badly Poisoned-
    -Safeguard-
    -Recalled-
    Falconzord
    ♂ Pidgeot
    @Keen Eye

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[0]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    □□□□□□□□□□[0]□□□□□□□□□□
    Status Effects
    -Fainted-
    ~
    ~

Your Allies

Champ
    ♀ Psyduck
    @Cloud Nine

□□■■■■■■■■[82]■■■■■■■■□□
    Status Effects
    -Safeguard-
    Doublade
    Doublade
    @No Guard

■■■■■■■■■[91]■■■■■■■■■
    Status Effects
    -Safeguard-

Referee Notes
    • As long as Pokémon suffer from being "Badly Poisoned", they will suffer increasing damage each round. As long as the Pokémon remains "Recalled", the damage progression will stop. As soon as it's released, Warren will take 8 points of damage.
    • Unless overcome, Delphox' Safeguard will remain in effect for 4 more actions!
    • If the Energy of a Pokémon happens to reach 0, it will lose 1 HP for every 2 EP consumed. Also, its action pool is reduced to two per round. However, the effect of "Relax" is doubled.

Last edited by Puma; 28th December 2014 at 06:14 AM. Reason: Forgot that Safeguard applied to the whole team, and does not end with switching out.
    Avatar drawn by the wonderful Cynder in reference to this! Go check her other art out! ^-^

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Oh no, Falconzord! I'll recall him asap, before those spiders can take him any further.

I'll see if Champ/Doublade have anything to say about what just happened, then try to find a way through that door. If you could take me through with shadow sneak, Doublade, I'd really appreciate it!

Advanced Trainer

♦ 2x Great Balls
    ♦ 1x Ultra Ball

The Old Village

♣Round 23

As the fight rages on, you once again try to recall your Pidgeot. The Spinarak, still dazzled by the Champ's explosive combo, can't do anything to retaliate, as Falconzord gets sucked back up. What a relief. You turn towards Champ, and try to ask for some information on what the actual hell happened. Suddenly, Champ speaks, her eyes glowing in a creepish white. "THEY WERE LEAD BY A HIGHER FORCE, EQUAL TO THE LIKES OF YOU. I HAVE SMITTEN THEIR LEAD, AND SHALL CONTINUE TO PUNISH THEM FOR THEIR HEINOUS CRIMES. THOU SHALL MOVE ON WARD." You ask, if he could get you to the other side of the knocking door with a Shadow Sneak.

"I SHALL. BUT I BELIEVE THAT THIS PROBLEM WILL DEAL WITH ITSELF."

You immediately see what he's talking about. After another strong punch against the door, it flies right at you, Champ barely made it to your side with a well placed protect. As the pieces of the door shatter aside, you see a familiar face. Oh god no.

The Enforcer
    ♂ Pangoro
    @Scrappy

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[200]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■[200]■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

"I SHALL PROVIDE DISTRACTION FOR YOU TO SLIP BY. YOU SHALL HAVE THIS MYSTICAL BERRY AS WELL." The Psyduck more or less hands you a drash berry. This will probably help against the poison your Delphox still experiences. Champ and Doublade stand in front of the Spinarak and Pangoro, ready for a fight. Doublade waves into the direction of the door.

Continue the fight?
    Try to make a run for it, but even better?
    Question if Doublade spoke through Champ?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Warren
    ♂ Delphox
    @Blaze

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[54]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    □□□■■■■■■■[66]■■■■■■□□□□
    Status Effects
    -Badly Poisoned-
    -Safeguard-
    -Recalled-
    Falconzord
    ♂ Pidgeot
    @Keen Eye

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[0]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    □□□□□□□□□□[0]□□□□□□□□□□
    Status Effects
    -Recalled-
    ~
    ~

Your Allies

Champ
    ♀ Psyduck
    @Cloud Nine

□□■■■■■■■■[82]■■■■■■■■□□
    Status Effects
    -Safeguard-
    Doublade
    Doublade
    @No Guard

□□■■■■■■■■[83]■■■■■■■■□□
    Status Effects
    -Safeguard-

Referee Notes
    • As long as Pokémon suffer from being "Badly Poisoned", they will suffer increasing damage each round. As long as the Pokémon remains "Recalled", the damage progression will stop. As soon as it's released, Warren will take 8 points of damage.
    • Unless overcome, Delphox' Safeguard will remain in effect for 3 more actions!
    • Falconzord will remain unconscious for at least (but not limited to) 5 more rounds when recalled.
    • Recalled Pokémon regenerate 5 EP per Round.

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Awesome, thanks Doublade/Champ! Best of luck, I have no doubt you'll best that criminal. (Psst, once I've got through the door, block it right up with a rock slide and shadow sneak right through. I'm not gonna leave you behind!)

I'll run past their distraction and close (what's left of) the door behind me, and send out Warren to give him the berry and get him up to speed about what happened. I'll also let him rest a little, he's gonna need all the energy he can get for this next part I think.
    Last edited by Cynder; 28th December 2014 at 06:51 AM.

Advanced Trainer

♦ 2x Great Balls
    ♦ 1x Ultra Ball
    ♦ 1x Drash Berry

The Old Village

♣Round 24

You thank the Doublade. "DON'T WORRY ABOUT US MORTAL. A FIGHTING TYPE CAN'T EVEN SCRATCH US." With that, he unleashes a strong tripple Flash Cannon, you use the distraction provided to slip through the door behind them, the impact of the Cannons do the rest for you, as the whole doorway collapses behind you. You wait for Doublade to shadow sneak right after you, but nothing happens for a few minutes... You decide to move a little onward, and give Warren the berry, informing him about the most recent events.

"Thanks! I see... You sure they can handle it? This Pangoro seemed... weird."

You two rest for a bit, as the fight outside rages on. The hall you're in is narrow, there is a huge metal door at the end, that seems completely out of place. It looks quite sturdy, but a constant barrage of fire moves might melt through it. There is also a door leading to another room, that is pitch-black. Your hear some engine noises coming out from there. The Old Village doesn't seem so old now, huh?

Approach the metal door?
    Go into the black room?
    Question how you could miss all that from the outside?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Warren
    ♂ Delphox
    @Blaze

Status Effects
    -None-
    ~
    Falconzord
    ♂ Pidgeot
    @Keen Eye

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[0]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    □□□□□□□□□□[0]□□□□□□□□□□
    Status Effects
    -Fainted-
    -Recalled-

Referee Notes

• Falconzord will remain unconscious for at least (but not limited to) 3 more rounds when recalled.

Last edited by Puma; 28th December 2014 at 07:32 AM.

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I'll take a peek into the dark room while I wait for Champ to get through, care to light it up for me Warren?

Advanced Trainer

♦ 2x Great Balls
    ♦ 1x Ultra Ball

The Old Village

♣Round 25

You decide to take a little peek inside the dark room, while your Delphox lights it up. Immediately after you saw what's in there, Warren shuts down the light and drags you back a little. "This room is no good."

It doesn't look like they noticed you yet. Also, you found a switch inside. "It might be for the door, but is it worth the risk?" Still no sign from Champ. It doesn't look too good.

Approach the metal door?
    Go for the switch?
    Remark how much you hate spiders?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Warren
    ♂ Delphox
    @Blaze

Status Effects
    -None-
    ~
    Falconzord
    ♂ Pidgeot
    @Keen Eye

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[0]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    □□□□□□□□□□[0]□□□□□□□□□□
    Status Effects
    -Fainted-
    -Recalled-

Referee Notes

• Falconzord will remain unconscious for at least (but not limited to) 2 more rounds when recalled.

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I think the best course of action here would be to block up that door too before we continue, we don't want even more of those things to deal with when we break through. Think you could block up the door silently somehow?

Advanced Trainer

♦ 2x Great Balls
    ♦ 1x Ultra Ball

The Old Village

♣Round 26

"Blocking it off... silently? I don't think I'm able to do that... Though if we want to venture on, we need to mold through this metal door anyway... I guess I could re-seal it behind us?"

The Webarak suddenly turns around, as if it noticed something. Uh-oh. Better act quickly!

Approach the metal door?
    Go for the switch?
    Remark how much you hate spiders?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Warren
    ♂ Delphox
    @Blaze

Status Effects
    -None-
    ~
    Falconzord
    ♂ Pidgeot
    @Keen Eye

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[0]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    □□□□□□□□□□[0]□□□□□□□□□□
    Status Effects
    -Fainted-
    -Recalled-

Referee Notes

• Falconzord will remain unconscious for at least (but not limited to) 1 more round when recalled.

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Crap, uh, I don't think that'd work since they have the switch... Block up the door do the dark room by moving a couple of the rocks with psychic, and fast! If any of them manage to get through, hit them with a hypnosis asap.

Advanced Trainer

♦ 2x Great Balls
    ♦ 1x Ultra Ball

The Old Village

♣Round 27

You issue your commands, and Warren nods silently. He quickly stacks boulder with his psychic prowess, and hits the Spinarak that charges at you with a well placed hypnosis, putting it back to sleep. The Ariados don't move fast enough to even reach the door before it's blocked off.
    Finally some time to rest. Or that's what it would have been. You start to hear the same punching noises from before, this time against the now weakened barrier the Doublade set up for you.

On the plus side, Falconzord regains consciousness. Barely, but he does.

Burst through the metal door?
    Stay and face the threat?
    Remark how much you hate pandas?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Warren
    ♂ Delphox
    @Blaze

Status Effects
    -None-
    Falconzord
    ♂ Pidgeot
    @Keen Eye

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[5]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    □□□□□□□■■■[25]■■□□□□□□□□
    Status Effects
    -Recalled-

Referee Notes

• Falconzord will remain unconscious for at least (but not limited to) 1 more round when recalled.
    • Recalled Pokémon regenerate 5 EP per Round. HP will only regenerate in out-of-combat situations.

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Oh no, Champ! Okay, Warren, we don't have much time; use a quick Heat Wave to slow down the Pangoro by heating up those boulders, then set up a Wish so that when I release Falconzord he can get a quick boost of HP. I'll send him out and have him roost and relax to speed up the healing process, then Warren, just burn straight through that door and close it back up again once we're through.

Advanced Trainer

♦ 2x Great Balls
    ♦ 1x Ultra Ball

The Old Village

♣Round 28

Everything needs to go fast now. You issue commands, and Warren heats up the rocks with the hottest heat wave he ever unleashed, then proceeds to utter a wish while sending several strong flames straight at the door, while you release Falconzord to roost and relax a bit. You hear a frustrated roar from the other side. Seems like the Pangoro really burned himself there. The Wish comes through, but doesn't aid with the expected heal and boosts Falconzords Speed instead.

[ -0 HP | -24 EP ] [ +25 HP | -15 EP | Speed (+2) ]

You bust through the door and look around, while Warren reseals it just in time for the Pangoro to hit yet another obstacle. In front of you are a set of stairs, nothing else. As your Delphox finished, you slowly walk down, only to arrive in a huge prison, shaped like an arena, the cells being at the spectator seats. Just when you arrive in the arena, the door behind you closes, and you stand in front of your favorite maniac. Behind her is an ancient looking door, worked into the arena wall. She's just about to stick the key into the door, and didn't notice you just yet. Or she doesn't pay you any attention. Either of the two.

[ -0 HP | -6 EP ]

Attack her immediately?
    Start talking to her?
    Remark how much you hate pandas?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Warren
    ♂ Delphox
    @Blaze

□□□■■■■■■■[70]■■■■■■■□□□
    Status Effects
    -None-
    ~
    Falconzord
    ♂ Pidgeot
    @Keen Eye

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[30]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    □□□□□□□□□■[5]□□□□□□□□□□
    Status Effects
    -Speed (+2)-
    -Regeneration Exhaustion-

Referee Notes

• Unless overcome, Regeneration Exhaustion will double the EP costs of every non-damage recovery move for one more round!
    • Recalled Pokémon regenerate 5 EP per Round. HP will only regenerate in out-of-combat situations.

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Falcon, relax to regain some energy. I'll hand Warren my empty Pokeball, and have him use Switcheroo to grab that key!

I want to know where my Garchomp is. Now. Care to tell before I have my Delphox here melt this key?

Warren, if she tries any funny business, surround (but don't touch) the key with flame. If that Pangoro manages to get back in, hit it with a Will-o-Wisp and whatever you do, don't let it get that key back.

Advanced Trainer

♦ 2x Great Balls
    ♦ 1x Ultra Ball

The Old Village

♣Round 29

You tell Warren to snatch the key away from her, in exchange for one of your empty Pokéballs. She does seem quite surprised when she suddenly sees herself trying to open up a closed door with a Pokéball. "What?! You again...?!" Falconzord rests a bit in the meantime.

[ -8 EP ] [ +7 EP ]

"I suppose that means Pangoro is... Pff. He was a weakling anyway. I found a new little slave to abuse. But please, where are my manners..." You tell your Delphox to threaten burning the key. "Hm... You wanted to know where your Garchomp is, right? I can tell you. But sadly, not without this key. If you ever want to see this useless chunk again, you better give that key back."

[ +8 EP | Regeneration Exhaustion]

Attack her immediately?
    Burn the key?
    Insult everyone?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Warren
    ♂ Delphox
    @Blaze

□□□□■■■■■■[62]■■■■■■□□□□
    Status Effects
    -None-
    Falconzord
    ♂ Pidgeot
    @Keen Eye

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[30]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    □□□□□□□□■■[20]■■□□□□□□□□
    Status Effects
    -Speed (+2)-

Referee Notes

Last edited by Puma; 28th December 2014 at 05:02 PM.

Advanced Trainer

Aura's Safari Adventure!

Inventory: ♦ 2x Pokéballs
    ♦ 1x Great Ball
    Caught so far: Palpitoad, M, @Water Absorb
    Dratini

Dysfunction Land
    A dilapidated series of amusement park rides and buildings. Who knows what you might find underneath these dusty tents and behind closed doors…

♣Round 73

You try to convince the Pokémon to let you join their effortless attempts to get in.

"So, you mean to tell me, that you want to help us? If that's what'cha want, I guess we could call it an agreement!" The Pikachu nods. "But we need to get it open somehow. The door seems locked, though, if we apply enough force, we might be able to break through. These dull Litwicks can't do nothing right."

Try to open it by force?
    Search for another way in?
    Giggle at the double negation?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Kindness
    ♀ Seel
    @Hydration

Status Effects
    -Recalled-
    Seth
    ♂ Skarmory
    @Keen Eye

Status Effects
    -Recalled-
    Belial
    ♂ Houndour
    @Unnerve

Status Effects
    -Recalled-

Referee Notes
    Last edited by Puma; 28th December 2014 at 01:31 PM.

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

No way, you're not getting this key. Warren, restrain her with Psychic and give me the key, I'm opening up this door myself. Falcon, just keep on resting, you're gonna need all the energy you can get.

Advanced Trainer

♦ 2x Great Balls
    ♦ 1x Ultra Ball

The Old Village

♣Round 30

You issue commands, and Warren uses Psychic to keep her in place. As he can't get they key simultaneously, you walk over to her and snatch the key right out of her hands. She isn't reacting at all, in fact, she seems to be smiling even. "Tell me. What is it that you strife for? Power? Justice? Truth? It's all for nothing in the end."

[ -9 EP ] [ +5 EP ]

You move towards the door. "You know, even people with the strongest will can be broken easily with the right tools. Tell me, how strong are you?" You stand right in front of the door now. You get the weird feeling that something isn't right here...

Open the door?
    Check your surroundings?
    Tell her to leave you alone?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Warren
    ♂ Delphox
    @Blaze

□□□□□■■■■■[53]■■■■■□□□□□
    Status Effects
    -None-
    Falconzord
    ♂ Pidgeot
    @Keen Eye

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[30]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    □□□□□□□■■■[25]■■□□□□□□□□
    Status Effects
    -Speed (+2)-

Referee Notes

Last edited by Puma; 28th December 2014 at 05:02 PM.

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Okay, you have me intrigued. Tell me what's behind this door, truthfully, or I destroy this key.

Advanced Trainer

♦ 2x Great Balls
    ♦ 1x Ultra Ball

The Old Village

♣Round 31

She breaks into tears, laughing harder every minute. "Pfff.. Haha... 'Intrigued'... Yeah, right. More like you chickened out!" You threaten to burn the key in case she doesn't tell you.

[ +9 EP ]

"Pfff... Go right ahead! Haha... That's really funny. I've had enough of your games. If you don't to open it, I will." She seemed dead-serious with the latter, however, nothing followed just yet.

Open the door?
    Check your surroundings?
    Tell her to leave you alone?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Warren
    ♂ Delphox
    @Blaze

□□□□□■■■■■[53]■■■■■□□□□□
    Status Effects
    -None-
    Falconzord
    ♂ Pidgeot
    @Keen Eye

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[30]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    □□□□□□□■■■[34]■■■□□□□□□□
    Status Effects
    -Speed (+2)-

Referee Notes

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Warren, burn the key.

Advanced Trainer

♦ 2x Great Balls
    ♦ 1x Ultra Ball

The Old Village

♣Round 32

You tell Warren to burn the key. At first, the maniac looks a bit shocked, but she calms down after a while. In fact... she's laughing harder than ever all of a sudden! "You... pffft... haha... you don't even realise what you've done just now."

[ +7 EP ]

You prompt her to speak up. "Have you ever heard of the so called 'Shadow Pokémon'? I know, it's but a myth, but in distant lands, these are a reality. There is a corporation, that focusses on technology to further enhance the phase we call 'Lockdown'. I may not look like it, but I'm one of the head scientists working for them. However... after a little 'incident' I got fired. And went my own way. I was looking for a way to make the process a lot easier, yet more efficient. Locking a Pokémon's heart away from anyone on the outside, while still retaining their full potential in battle... My ultimate goal. Not only do they keep their potential, I managed to enhance it. Just imagine an army, full of obedient Pokémon, at double power, without any mind of their own! It's the perfect world. And a goal, I almost achieved.

There is one more crucial thing missing to my plan, and it was inside of that door. Good thing for me, I already got what I wanted from there." She holds her arm up. It doesn't seem like the Psychic worked to begin with! You see a strange bracelet around her wrist. "Do you know what this is? The key to unlimited power. They call it 'Mega Evolution'. Excuse my laughing earlier, but didn't you want to see your Garchomp? Well, guess who's locked inside these chambers, never to be opened again, just because you little 'tard destroyed the only key. Haha..." With that, she turns around, and begins to leave.

Have you really just... sealed Freya's.. fate? Warren falls down on his knees. "Wh-what... have I done..."
    As the Maniac stands right in front of the exit you entered through, you hear her final words. "Though I doubt she would've even recognised you. Sad to see my first subject die like that. I really wanted to experiment on her further."

Try to open it by force?
    Take her with you?
    Contemplate?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Warren
    ♂ Delphox
    @Blaze

□□□□□■■■■■[53]■■■■■□□□□□
    Status Effects
    -None-
    Falconzord
    ♂ Pidgeot
    @Keen Eye

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[30]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    □□□□□□■■■■[41]■■■■□□□□□□
    Status Effects
    -Speed (+2)-

Referee Notes

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Warren, grab that damn psychopath and create a bubble with protect so that she can't escape. Cart her over to one of the cages around the room, put her inside, take off the bracelet, and melt the lock. She's not leaving until freya does.

If Freya really is inside and mega/shadow, I get the feeling she'll be able to break herself out with a little encouragement. I'll try to actually talk to her first, then if that doesn't work, I'll have falcon use swagger and uproar together to make sure she hears, riles her up, and gives her some extra power to get out.

Advanced Trainer

♦ 2x Great Balls
    ♦ 1x Ultra Ball

The Old Village

♣Round 33

In a rage, you command Warren to attack her directly, locking her shut into one of the cages in the prison arena. However, Warren barely finds the strength to stand and wimmers. The maniac hears this, and turns around. "Haha.. Pathetic. Just like that weakling of a dragon." With that she turns around again, but Warren stands up in a rage and hurls the most potent moves at her. "Take... that.. BACK!". The Maniac is visibly surprised, and jumps aside last second.

[ -34 EP ]

"I won't let you leave!" Warren is infuriated. Just as he tries to grab her with yet another psychic, another Pokémon jumps into the fray and protects her last second. "Haha... Yes. I see, you left a little someone behind, didn't you."

[ -8 EP ]

The Enforcer
    ♂ Pangoro
    @Scrappy

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[182]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    □□□■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■[167]■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■□□□□

"About time I caught up to you annoying bunch. These two back there were hardly a challenge. Thought I couldn't even hit them... Haha."
    The Maniac sounds a short final speech. "Haha.. Pathetic. I will see that you three get buried here alongside your beloved dragon. Adios!" And with these words... she leaves.

Fighting the Pangoro?
    Try to reason with him?
    Contemplate?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Warren
    ♂ Delphox
    @Blaze

□□□□□□□□□■[11]■□□□□□□□□□
    Status Effects
    -None-
    Falconzord
    ♂ Pidgeot
    @Keen Eye

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[30]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    □□□□□□■■■■[41]■■■■□□□□□□
    Status Effects
    -Speed (+2)-

Referee Notes

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Well, crap. There's no way we're gonna win this fight on our own, but I do have one idea. Falcon, stand in front of the door and use swagger. Then wait for it to charge at you, and use quick attack to dodge. That should be more than enough to break Freya out I should hope, or at least wake her up so she can get out herself.

Warren, you can come on back into your ball for a rest. Don't worry, we'll save Freya, you just need to get your energy back. This whole thing is my fault, not yours, and I plan to fix it.

Advanced Trainer

♦ 2x Great Balls
    ♦ 1x Ultra Ball

The Old Village

♣Round 34

Calmly, you rethink your situation, and issue your commands. Warren, even though he's still visibly infuriated, agrees, and gets recalled. In the meantime, Falconzord executes your plan. He taunts Pangoro with the best insults he could think off, and it seems to work, even though not entirely as planned, as Pangoro begins to let Rocks fly into Falcon's direction, hitting him directly.

[ -12 HP | -6 EP ]

The Enforcer
    ♂ Pangoro
    @Scrappy

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[182]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    □□□□■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■[159]■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■□□□□□
    Status Effects
    -Taunted-

However, he does charge at Falconzord in the end, who dodges last second with a well executed quick attack, and the Pangoro crashes against the door, causing the whole arena to vibrate. The door doesn't seem damaged at all, however, you hear a extremely loud roar from the inside. It sounds a lot like Freya... but different. It sounds like she's in extreme pain. The Pangoro, now lying in front of the door, seems to be knocked unconscious and won't wake up for some time. Some time.

[ -3 EP ] [ Deep Slumber ]

Attack the Pangoro while it's down?
    Hit the Door?
    Search your surroundings?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Warren
    ♂ Delphox
    @Blaze

□□□□□□□□■■[16]■□□□□□□□□□
    Status Effects
    -Recalled-
    Falconzord
    ♂ Pidgeot
    @Keen Eye

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[18]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    □□□□□□□■■■[32]■■■□□□□□□□
    Status Effects
    -Speed (+2)-

Referee Notes
    • Unless overcome, Pangoro will remain asleep for 15 more actions! The amount of time necessary gets lower with every hit Pangoro receives.

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Oh no, Freyaaa D: Falcon, use Uproar to rile her up some more and make her try to bust out, then just relax for more energy. I really hate to do this, but the only way she's getting out is by herself. In the meantime I'm gonna check out front and see if Champ's still around.

Advanced Trainer

♦ 2x Great Balls
    ♦ 1x Ultra Ball

The Old Village

♣Round 35

You order Falconzord to stark making an uproar, trying to break through to Freya, while you go all the way back to check on Champ. However, as you arrive there, you see no signs of any life. In fact, not even a single unconscious Pokémon is lying in the entrance hall. Odd...

[ -8 EP ]

Suddenly, you hear a loud explosion coming from the general direction of the prison arena. What happened there?

Continue the search?
    Head back to Falconzord?
    Not... all these stairs... again!
    Something else?

Your Squad

Warren
    ♂ Delphox
    @Blaze

□□□□□□□□■■[21]■■□□□□□□□□
    Status Effects
    -Recalled-

Referee Notes

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I'm gonna check that explosion out. Strange that Champ isn't around :/

Advanced Trainer

♦ 2x Great Balls
    ♦ 1x Ultra Ball

The Old Village

♣Round 36

You immediately hurry back into the arena, only to one of the most gruesome pictures you could've imagined. The Pangoro is back up, your Pidgeot lying next to it on the floor, fainted.

Also, the whole arena is floodlit by a blueish mysterious light. You try to make out the source, and see that the door no longer exists. A giant hole is the only thing left, and it reveals a blue, glowing cave. There seems to be a pedestal, with an empty indentation, next to it, something that looks like a switch. Suddenly, another loud roar. You gulp as you make out the source...

Freya, the Tormented
    ♀ Garchomp
    @Sand Veil

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[102]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    ■■■■■[???]■■■■■
    Status Effects
    -Engulfed by Shadow-

Pangoro starts talking, visibly terrified. "I-is that your... beast?! What ha-happened... Recall it! RECALL IT!" Just this moment, Freya lunges to tackle him, smashing him against a wall with a Dragon Rush.

Oh god no...
    What the hell is happening?
    Run for the hills!
    Something else?

Your Squad

Warren
    ♂ Delphox
    @Blaze

□□□□□□□■■■[26]■■□□□□□□□□
    Status Effects
    -Recalled-
    Falconzord
    ♂ Pidgeot
    @Keen Eye

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[0]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    □□□□□□□□□□[0]□□□□□□□□□□
    Status Effects
    -Fainted-

Referee Notes

Last edited by Puma; 29th December 2014 at 10:05 AM.

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Yes, she's mine. I'll RECALL her, when you agree to help me out, and tell me where Champ ended up. Otherwise, I'll just leave her to do whatever she wants~

I'll recall falcon, and if Freya makes any move to attack me, I'll recall her. Poor thing ;n;

Advanced Trainer

♦ 2x Great Balls
    ♦ 1x Ultra Ball

The Old Village

♣Round 37

You start to further threaten the Pangoro. However, as soon as Freya hears your voice, she immediately moves to attack you, her claws glowing in a purple light. You immediately take out her Pokéball to recall her, but it doesn't seem to work... She moves in closer...

Freya, the Tormented
    ♀ Garchomp
    @Sand Veil

■■■■■[???]■■■■■
    Status Effects
    -Engulfed by Shadows-

Is that really how it ends? Freya lunges at you, but Pangoro moves in last second with a Protect to shield you from the vicious attack. Freya keeps hitting the protective barrier, without pausing for even a second. Pangoro speaks up. "Yeah, I see.. Also, you might want to help out a little, or we both get torn to shreds..." He seems to get more exhausted by the second.

"I hate the circumstances as much as you do right now, but if you don't do something RIGHT now, we can both go ahead and kiss our lives goodbye.. I've never seen something like this..."

Unite forces?
    Check out the Cave?
    Run for the hills!
    Something else?

Your Squad

Warren
    ♂ Delphox
    @Blaze

□□□□□□□■■■[31]■■■□□□□□□□
    Status Effects
    -Recalled-
    Falconzord
    ♂ Pidgeot
    @Keen Eye

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[0]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    □□□□□□□□□□[0]□□□□□□□□□□
    Status Effects
    -Fainted-

Your Allies

The Enforcer
    ♂ Pangoro
    @Scrappy

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[64]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    □□□□□□□□□□□□■■■■■■■■[83]■■■■■■■■□□□□□□□□□□□□
    Status Effects
    -None-

Referee Notes
    • Falconzord will remain unconscious for at least (but not limited to) 5 more rounds when recalled.

Last edited by Puma; 29th December 2014 at 10:05 AM. Reason: Pangoro is still male. Goofed.

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Pangoro, keep that shield up as long as you can, and keep her distracted. I'll release Warren and have him use hypnosis, send her off to sleep. As many times as necessary to set her at peace for now.

Advanced Trainer

♦ 2x Great Balls
    ♦ 1x Ultra Ball

The Old Village

♣Round 38

You finally agree to unite forces with the Pangoro, and release Warren. You explain your plan. "I... try my... best..." Pangoro seems like he collapses any moment, so you quickly issue commands to Warren. He nods silently, and directs all his psychic power towards a strong hypnosis on Freya, however, it doesn't seem like it shows any effect, she just keeps on slashing.

[ -5 EP ] [ -8 EP ]

Freya, the Tormented
    ♀ Garchomp
    @Sand Veil

■■■■■[???]■■■■■
    Status Effects
    -Engulfed by Shadows-

"It's... not working.... is it...." Freya jumps a step back, and with a final brick break, the defensive barrier of Pangoro crumbles, smashing him into the ground. She turns towards you once more, readying her fangs...

[ -18 HP ]

Fight?
    Check out the Cave?
    Run for the hills!
    Something else?

Your Squad

Warren
    ♂ Delphox
    @Blaze

□□□□□□□■■■[26]■■□□□□□□□□
    Status Effects
    -None-
    Falconzord
    ♂ Pidgeot
    @Keen Eye

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[0]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    □□□□□□□□□□[0]□□□□□□□□□□
    Status Effects
    -Fainted-

Your Allies

The Enforcer
    ♂ Pangoro
    @Scrappy

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[46]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    □□□□□□□□□□□□■■■■■■■■[75]■■■■■■■□□□□□□□□□□□□□
    Status Effects
    -None-

Referee Notes
    • Falconzord will remain unconscious for at least (but not limited to) 4 more rounds when recalled.

Last edited by Puma; 29th December 2014 at 10:35 AM.

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Okay, Pangoro step back a sec. Freya, it's me; and I am so, SO sorry that this happened to you. I promise, we're going to fix this, and we're going to catch the person who did this to you. Please, just calm down for a moment. We can help you!

Warren, try the hypnosis again if I manage to cool her down.

Advanced Trainer

♦ 2x Great Balls
    ♦ 1x Ultra Ball

The Old Village

♣Round 39

You decide that you will try to calm her down by yourself, and Pangoro does as you say. As you say these words, Freya looks at you as if she remembered something, but other than that, nothing happens, and she starts yet another assault. Warren manages to push you out of the way with Psychic just before you got a taste of Freya's sharp claws.

[ -8 EP ]

Freya, the Tormented
    ♀ Garchomp
    @Sand Veil

■■■■■[???]■■■■■
    Status Effects
    -Engulfed by Shadows (90%)-

"It doesn't seem like.. you can do anything..." Pangoro starts to loose hope, but stands up to keep fighting. "I will... keep it up until I fall prey to this beast myself... I promised her that much." Freya turns around to face him again... Suddenly, the glow in the cave gets a whole lot stronger...

Fight?
    Check out the Cave?
    Run for the hills!
    Something else?

Your Squad

Warren
    ♂ Delphox
    @Blaze

□□□□□□□□■■[18]■□□□□□□□□□
    Status Effects
    -None-
    Falconzord
    ♂ Pidgeot
    @Keen Eye

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[0]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    □□□□□□□□□□[0]□□□□□□□□□□
    Status Effects
    -Fainted-

Your Allies

The Enforcer
    ♂ Pangoro
    @Scrappy

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[46]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    □□□□□□□□□□□□■■■■■■■■[75]■■■■■■■□□□□□□□□□□□□□
    Status Effects
    -None-

Referee Notes
    • Falconzord will remain unconscious for at least (but not limited to) 3 more rounds when recalled or resting.

Last edited by Puma; 29th December 2014 at 10:39 AM.

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I'm going to check out that light, guys, keep her occupied, and PLEASE don't hurt her more than is necessary.