Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: [Safari Zone] Puma's Portable Persuasive Pancakes Reborn! (Cynder, Aura, DL, Oslo*)

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Re: [Safari Zone] Puma's Portable Persuasive Pancakes Reborn! (Cynder, Aura, DL*)

Uhhhh I'm not sure that Frillish is all together with it, so let's just head off back to follow that trail of feathers. Worrying to know he's activated that burst stone though :/

Layout Madman Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Re: [Safari Zone] Puma's Portable Persuasive Pancakes Reborn! (Cynder, Aura, DL*)

Cynder's Megastone Adventure!

Inventory: ♦ 1x Great Ball
    ♦ Garchompite
    ♦ Mega Bracelet
    ♦ Research Journal
    Caught so far: (Male Aggron)
    Type of Safari: ♦ Classic

Tranquil Shores
    A small cove-style beach. There are lots of ocean pokémon to be found here, as well as Fire types enjoying the sun. Some ground types can also be found.

♣Round 87

Not being able to talk to the Frillish for even another split second, you follow the trails of feathers.

You arrive in front of a shack, the door is slightly cracked open. You can hear some voices inside, but can't really tell who they belong to. The feather-path ends right in front of the shack.

What are you going to do?
    Bust in?
    Knock?
    Read a chapter?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Warren
    ♂ Delphox
    @Blaze

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[100]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    □□■■■■■■■■[76]■■■■■■■□□□
    Status Effects
    -None-
    Freya
    ♀ Garchomp
    @Sand Veil

□□■■■■■■■■[80]■■■■■■■■□□
    Status Effects
    -None-
    Referee Notes
    • Recalled Pokémon regenerate 5 EP per Round. HP will only regenerate in out-of-combat situations.
    • If the Energy of a Pokémon happens to reach 0, it will lose 1 HP for every 2 EP consumed. Also, its action pool is reduced to two per round. However, the effect of "Relax" is doubled.

Signs ignored counter: 4
    Avatar drawn by the wonderful Cynder in reference to this! Go check her other art out! ^-^

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Warren, can you scout ahead and use a gentle psychic to see if anyone's inside the house?

Also in the meantime, I'll read the first chapter of the book.

Advanced Trainer

♦ Garchompite
    ♦ Mega Bracelet
    ♦ Research Journal

Tranquil Shores
    A small cove-style beach. There are lots of ocean pokémon to be found here, as well as Fire types enjoying the sun. Some ground types can also be found.

♣Round 88

While you tell Warren to look inside the shack with a Psychic, you open up the book again.

• Initial Research
    • Mirael
    • Backup

However, before you even get to the first chapter, Warren returns. "There are definitely people in there... However, I can't really tell how many, nor who. My psychic keeps getting interrupted by another strong psychic force inside..."

Bust in?
    Check it out?
    Read a more specific chapter?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Warren
    ♂ Delphox
    @Blaze

□□■■■■■■■■[76]■■■■■■■□□□
    Status Effects
    -None-
    Freya
    ♀ Garchomp
    @Sand Veil

□□■■■■■■■■[80]■■■■■■■■□□
    Status Effects
    -None-
    Referee Notes
    • Recalled Pokémon regenerate 5 EP per Round. HP will only regenerate in out-of-combat situations.
    • If the Energy of a Pokémon happens to reach 0, it will lose 1 HP for every 2 EP consumed. Also, its action pool is reduced to two per round. However, the effect of "Relax" is doubled.

Last edited by Puma; 15th February 2015 at 01:09 PM.
    Avatar drawn by the wonderful Cynder in reference to this! Go check her other art out! ^-^

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

-.- This is....almost like a bad..

dream.

Couple with the fact that you just poisoned a Gengar...I think we are not focused on the right foes here. Guys, back up and retreat. I think this is something different altogether.

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

Advanced Trainer

Darkest Light's Adventure for Terrakion!

Inventory: ♦ 3x Ultra Ball
    Caught so far: ♦ None yet
    Type of Safari: ♦ Speed

Grave's Yard
    A frightening place where all the worst stories originate. Home to Ghost and Dark type pokemon, you may find a rare Psychic type, but only the bravest dare tread here.

♣Round 13

Feeling that something is a little off here, you decide to retreat for the moment.

Suddenly, all of them turn towards you. "Why... are you leaving? Everything you wanted is right in front of you. Keep fighting. Keep doing what you love. Keep doing what you set out to do. Keep. It. Up.
    Also, you could have sworn that the Gengar just flickered a bit...

Keep up the fight?
    Run for the hills?
    Investigate your surroundings?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Marauder
    ♂ Staraptor
    @Intimidate

□□□□□■■■■■[54]■■■■■□□□□□
    Status Effects
    -Doppelgangers (4)-
    Excellence
    Cobalion
    @Justified

□□□□□□■■■■[39]■■■□□□□□□□
    Status Effects
    -None-

Veteran Trainer

Nope. Not like this. Something is highly wrong. Especially if I still can't see. I'll hop onn Maraud, and we'll fly low, so Excellence can keep up. If Terrakion is even real, he'll run away as well-cause he'd lose this fight.

Entertaining quotes!

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

Advanced Trainer

Grave's Yard
    A frightening place where all the worst stories originate. Home to Ghost and Dark type pokemon, you may find a rare Psychic type, but only the bravest dare tread here.

♣Round 14

Deciding that there is no point in keeping up this weird fight, you decide to retreat for the moment.

"Stay with us... Keep on fighting... Keeeep.... iiiiit.... uuuuup..." You hop on Marauder and fly to Nope-Town, as Excellence follows after you. After flying a good while, you stumble across a certain someone. You are still on the graveyard, but significantly closer to the north end. Terrakion speaks up.

"Hey there. DL was it? Well, you fought well along my side. If you want to capture me, I shall engage in a battle with one of your companions."

Engage in fight?
    Talk to it some more?
    Press that button?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Marauder
    ♂ Staraptor
    @Intimidate

□□□□□■■■■■[54]■■■■■□□□□□
    Status Effects
    -Doppelgangers (4)-
    Excellence
    Cobalion
    @Justified

□□□□□□■■■■[39]■■■□□□□□□□
    Status Effects
    -None-

Veteran Trainer

o.O This is too weird.

...I'm pressing that button...then I'm gonna ask that Terrakion how was the Skyline Terrace doing after the battle?

Entertaining quotes!

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Welp, we'd better not waste time. Let's go in and see what we're up against!

Advanced Trainer

Grave's Yard

♣Round 15

You decide to have a little chat first, and ask how the Skyline Terrace was doing.

"I... I..." Terrakion seems to flicker a bit, then, turns into what looks like a giant red error sign. So... that happened. Suddenly, you hear some voices in your head, but you can't really tell what they're saying... Seems like they are shouting something. As you try to make sense of everything that's happening, you see a few very familiar someone...s approaching.

"Hey there. DL was it? Well, you fought well along my side. If you want to capture me, I shall engage in a battle with one of your companions." They say in a choir.

Engage in fight?
    Talk to it some more?
    Question the world?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Marauder
    ♂ Staraptor
    @Intimidate

□□□□□■■■■■[54]■■■■■□□□□□
    Status Effects
    -Doppelgangers (4)-
    Excellence
    Cobalion
    @Justified

□□□□□□■■■■[39]■■■□□□□□□□
    Status Effects
    -None-

Advanced Trainer

♦ Garchompite
    ♦ Mega Bracelet
    ♦ Research Journal

Tranquil Shores

♣Round 89

Time's a wasting! You decide to rush into the shack, seeing what you're up against...

"Very well human. It seems like you really were dumb enough to follow the bait. But please, don't get me wrong. I have no intent of fighting you. However, for my master's sake, you will have to keep me company here. For... let's see, forever." She said these last word with the most indifferent tone you ever heard, as you soon see what she means. The door behind you shuts all of a sudden.

Issue commands?
    Read a chapter?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Warren
    ♂ Delphox
    @Blaze

□□■■■■■■■■[76]■■■■■■■□□□
    Status Effects
    -None-
    Freya
    ♀ Garchomp
    @Sand Veil

□□■■■■■■■■[80]■■■■■■■■□□
    Status Effects
    -None-
    Referee Notes

Veteran Trainer

I knew it. This is a construct. Recall Excellence. Marauder, we're taking off. Let's head out of here. To the East!

Entertaining quotes!

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Shit, thought they could have plucked feathers and made a trail, but those pecks could have been from just about anyone so the feathers seemed a safer bet... Well, kitty cat, I'm sorry to disappoint but we'll be leaving now.

Freya, mega evolve and use a combination of Earthquake and Dual Chop for DOUBLE DRAGON EARTHQUAKES (that's totally a thing), Warren use Swagger on the first turn (or if she tries to use some kind of status on Freya, get ready to jump in and magic coat); then if it goes to Protect/Detect/any other similar move, use Snatch, otherwise go for your own protect. We're bringing this place down!

Advanced Trainer

Grave's Yard

♣Round 16

You recall Excellence and head off eastwards.

"Why would you leave? Everything you wanted is right in front of you. Keep fighting. Keep doing what you love. Keep doing what you set out to do. Keep. It. Up." Once again, the Terrakion speak to you. At the same time, the voices in your head echo louder and louder, but you still can't make out what they're saying. After a good while you arrive the north-east exit of the graveyard. You rest for a second, as you are being overwhelmed by the presence of a giant, blue-ish Pokémon.

The voices inside of your head are suddenly clear, seem calm and collected. "Wake up... The end... of the graveyard... Find it... Escape..." Suddenly, the odd looking Golurk speaks up."I AM SORRY HUMAN. THIS IS AS FAR AS YOU CAN GO. PLEASE RETREAT BACK TO THE CENTER OF THE GRAVEYARD OR SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES. YOU WILL BE GIVEN A FREE TERRAKION IF YOU OBEY. THERE IS NO POINT IN FIGHTING BACK. THIS IS OUR REALM. JUST ACCEPT YOUR FATE AND RETURN TO YOUR WONDERFUL ADVENTURE."

Engage in fight?
    Talk to it some more?
    Insult it?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Marauder
    ♂ Staraptor
    @Intimidate

□□□□□■■■■■[54]■■■■■□□□□□
    Status Effects
    -Doppelgangers (4)-
    Excellence
    Cobalion
    @Justified

□□□□□□■■■■[39]■■■□□□□□□□
    Status Effects
    -None-

Against what everyone might think now, the borders around the Golurk are actually meant to be. I totally didn't screw it up. *crosses fingers*
    Last edited by Puma; 15th February 2015 at 07:28 AM.

Advanced Trainer

♦ Garchompite
    ♦ Mega Bracelet
    ♦ Research Journal

Tranquil Shores

♣Round 90

No time for an idle chat for an indefinite amount of time! You touch your Mega Ring and the new Mega-Evolved Freya enters the fray.

Just before she gets to execute your commands, the Meowstic speaks up. "If that is what you set out to do, very well. I have no ill intentions and won't retaliate. However, if you bring this shack down, which you probably wouldn't be able to do anyway, you will... to put it bluntly, die."

Issue commands?
    Read a chapter?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Warren
    ♂ Delphox
    @Blaze

□□■■■■■■■■[76]■■■■■■■□□□
    Status Effects
    -None-
    Freya
    ♀ Mega Garchomp
    @Sand Force

□□■■■■■■■■[80]■■■■■■■■□□
    Status Effects
    -None-
    Referee Notes

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

You'd think that having an entire ruin fall on us would cause us to die, but you know as well as I do that we got out just fine. This is just some shack in the woods; we'll get out. But okay, I'll play along for a moment; exactly what are you trying to achieve here? Why are you working with someone as abhorrent as Marten? What exactly's so special in this shack that'll ensure we die?

Freya, Warren, keep a keen eye out. If she tries any funny business, do what I said last round.

Advanced Trainer

♦ Garchompite
    ♦ Mega Bracelet
    ♦ Research Journal

Tranquil Shores

♣Round 91

You decide to hold on for a moment and ask her a few questions.

"What I am trying to achieve..? That is a good question indeed. In fact, I don't know. I follow orders. I suppose then, I'm trying to achieve keeping you here, but that's something the environment here takes care off on its own. And please, I don't want anyone to insult Marten. Abhorrent? His methods may not be the cleanest, but he's the only person in this world that cares about us... cares about me. He envisions a world that will be a better place for both humans and Pokémon alike. I know what you are thinking, but he is no bad guy... He's just.. on a journey. Yes, I believe that's a good way to phrase it. He's on a journey to find... himself, I suppose."

You remind her of telling you, what exactly in this shack is so dangerous, but she ignores your question and keeps on talking.

"He isn't someone who let's his Pokémon fight... He's fighting with them... Sharing their pain, their happiness... He is nothing like a trainer. He is more of a... hero. And he will end the suffering in this world."

Still no answer...

Repeat your question?
    Talk some more?
    Read a chapter?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Warren
    ♂ Delphox
    @Blaze

□□■■■■■■■■[76]■■■■■■■□□□
    Status Effects
    -None-
    Freya
    ♀ Mega Garchomp
    @Sand Force

□□■■■■■■■■[80]■■■■■■■■□□
    Status Effects
    -None-
    Referee Notes

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

He hardly seems so sensitive when he's converting Pokemon into shadow Pokemon; if he were sharing their pain THEN he'd be completely unable to do anything, as I'm sure Freya can tell you from experience.

I'll ask about the shack again; and repeat my question until I get an answer because DAMN >:U

Advanced Trainer

♦ Garchompite
    ♦ Mega Bracelet
    ♦ Research Journal

Tranquil Shores

♣Round 92

You repeat your question.

"Shadow Pokémon? I assure you... the perfect lockdown is nothing like a regular shadow conversion. The Pokémon can't snap out of a perfect lockdown... but they also retain their full consciousness, except for some... certain areas. I already told you everything, his methods may not be the cleanest, but he has no ill intentions whatsoever. He will change this world for the better. That is what I believe."

You, once again, remind her of the shack.

"Oh, yes, how rude of me, ignoring your question, I think I drifted off a bit. You see, this shack... it's not really... stable. In fact, there is nothing here that holds you. I am sorry, I was but a distraction. The door isn't even locked, I closed it with a Psychic. Marten is currently trying to perform the perfect lockdown on a suitable subject, as you should have known if you'd have read the book you stole... Again. I am sorry. I hope we will meet again...

With that, she leaves through the door behind you, wandering off into the forest.

Frack! After her?
    Run back and follow the pecks?
    Read a chapter?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Warren
    ♂ Delphox
    @Blaze

□□■■■■■■■■[76]■■■■■■■□□□
    Status Effects
    -None-
    Freya
    ♀ Mega Garchomp
    @Sand Force

□□■■■■■■■■[80]■■■■■■■■□□
    Status Effects
    -None-
    Referee Notes

Veteran Trainer

Oh what the heck.....Voices everywhere! Hopping off Maraud....is a bad idea. We'll just go straight up then! To the heavens!

Entertaining quotes!

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

FUCK. Freya, we're not playing games any more. Catch up to that little bugger by using roar to freeze her in place and crunch twice times. Warren, have her back and snatch anything which can be snatched, or magic coat anything magic coatable.

Once I have her in my grasp and hopefully loosen her lips, I'll ask where the others went, and if the pecks are legit.

Advanced Trainer

Grave's Yard

♣Round 17

Deciding that returning won't do any good, you fly upwards. You barely reached the Golurk's head after a solid ten seconds of flying, now it looks directly at you, face to face.

"HUMAN. WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH HERE? THIS WILL BE YOUR LAST WARNING. RETURN TO THE CENTER OF THE GRAVEYARD, OR SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES." He seems to grow with you, as you continue to fly upwards. What's happening? The voices in your head get louder and louder. "Reach the end... Graveyard... Jump... Disobey.... Break free..."

Jump?

Continue to fly upwards?
    ...Jump?
    Go back to the center?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Marauder
    ♂ Staraptor
    @Intimidate

□□□□□■■■■■[54]■■■■■□□□□□
    Status Effects
    -Doppelgangers (4)-
    Excellence
    Cobalion
    @Justified

□□□□□□■■■■[39]■■■□□□□□□□
    Status Effects
    -None-

Advanced Trainer

♦ Garchompite
    ♦ Mega Bracelet
    ♦ Research Journal

Tranquil Shores

♣Round 92

You decide to go full force and tell Freya to keep her in place, using Roar to freeze her right in her tracks, outside of the shack. Warren readies himself to snatch or use magic coat to protect her while Freya attacks.

"Why are you... doing this? I told you everything I know..." Freya bites her forcefully. She cries out in pain. "I... al..already... told... you... everything.." Freya keeps the crunches up, biting her again and again, dealing severe damage to the Meowstic. "I... can't..." Freya lets off for a second, and Meowstic falls to the ground, whimpering. "I... don't know where the others went... what pecks are you even... aaaah... even talking about..." She seems to be in extreme pain.

Serves her right... right?

Torture her some more?
    Read a chapter?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Warren
    ♂ Delphox
    @Blaze

□□■■■■■■■■[76]■■■■■■■□□□
    Status Effects
    -None-
    Freya
    ♀ Mega Garchomp
    @Sand Force

□□■■■■■■■■[80]■■■■■■■■□□
    Status Effects
    -None-
    Referee Notes

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Surely you know where Marten went; you're in on this, and what's he's doing to my Pidgeot RIGHT NOW is unimaginably worse than what Freya just did to you. So I'll ask again, where did Marten go?

Freya, keep on guard and look menacing, but I don't actually need you to hurt her again. I think she's scared enough as is. Warren, I want you to use psychic to make sure she's telling the truth. If she genuinely doesn't know where Marten went, I'm going to need you to use Hypnosis to put her to sleep and we can take her back to the shack, making sure the door's locked and blocked up with a rock slide before we go.

Advanced Trainer

♦ Garchompite
    ♦ Mega Bracelet
    ♦ Research Journal

Tranquil Shores

♣Round 93

You keep asking questions.

"To your... Pidgeot? He... he wouldn't... I know. I have no idea where he went... but I'm sure he isn't using your Pidgeot for the experiment... he would never do something so terrible.." Seeing that nothing else is coming out of this conversation, Warren puts her to sleep, your Pokémon then proceed to put her back into the shack and block the door with a Rock Slide.

Serves her right... right?

Contemplate?
    Read a chapter?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Warren
    ♂ Delphox
    @Blaze

□□□■■■■■■■[71]■■■■■■■□□□
    Status Effects
    -None-
    Freya
    ♀ Mega Garchomp
    @Sand Force

□□□□■■■■■■[60]■■■■■■□□□□
    Status Effects
    -ATK & DEF (+2)-
    Referee Notes

Also, I forgot to subtract EP costs last round, so I did it this time.

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

She really doesn't know what's going on, huh? Well, Freya, I'll just recall Warren for now and hop onto your back, because you're a lot faster than I am. Let's follow those pecks, and in the meantime, I'll do my homework. Gotta find out what's going on with this shadow lockdown shizz; starting with the backup chapter.
    Last edited by Cynder; 15th February 2015 at 01:11 PM.

Advanced Trainer

♦ Garchompite
    ♦ Mega Bracelet
    ♦ Research Journal

Tranquil Shores

♣Round 94

You recall Warren for the time being and hop onto Freya to follow the pecks, while you read the last chapter of the book.

You skim over it, some dates are scribbled next to them, but you can't really decypher the time.
    "I knew it. I felt it even here, so far away from the village. She must have planned it. She must have done it. The Mega Lockdown. It was never supposed to happen, never supposed to be used. Mega Lockdown is dangerous for both the Pokémon and the trainer using it, it can only result in death. There is nothing that can stop a Mega-Lockdown Pokémon. (...) I noticed that the eruptions stopped. Did someone manage to beat the Shadow Pokémon? If so... it is only a matter of time until they arrive here. I have to prepare, I have to be ready. (...) I decided on a strategy. If this person beat a Shadow Pokémon in Mega Lockdown state, they will most likely be able to channel their ether at will too... I will convince them to join my cause. It would be safer for them to try out the burst stone... however, if they don't cooperate, I will have to provide enough distraction to be able to test the burst keystone for myself. A kidnapping would be good enough, without hurting the Pokémon itself of course... just maybe... if it's suitable for a perfect lockdown... I might try it. I might actually do it. But leading them astray is my top priority as of now. No, I can't hurt them... I would be betraying the trust of my comrades... Or... Well, anyhow, they will arrive shortly and I still haven't tested the ritual. The Riolu I picked up from the quarry will do just fine. I really hope all goes well and I don't hurt it... Or worse, we arrive at a Mega-Lockdown... That would yield horrific results, it's way too weak to endure that sort of pain. Afterwards, I will-

The page just ends there. Weird. As you follow the pecks, you arrive in front of a lake, a bridge leading to a small islet in the middle of it. You see a familiar face on there, however, your Pidgeot is not in sight.

However... he's lying on the ground, not moving. Did he stab himself again? No other Pokémon are near him too.

Approach him?
    Watch for now?
    Read another chapter?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Warren
    ♂ Delphox
    @Blaze

□□□■■■■■■■[71]■■■■■■■□□□
    Status Effects
    -Recalled-
    Freya
    ♀ Mega Garchomp
    @Sand Force

□□□□■■■■■■[60]■■■■■■□□□□
    Status Effects
    -ATK & DEF (+2)-
    Referee Notes

Also, I forgot to subtract EP costs last round, so I did it this time.
    Last edited by Puma; 15th February 2015 at 01:38 PM.

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Oooh god, I've got a bad feeling about this. I'll release Warren again, and have Freya keep her guard up for now, and approach him to check if he's still breathing.

Advanced Trainer

♦ Garchompite
    ♦ Mega Bracelet
    ♦ Research Journal

Tranquil Shores

♣Round 95

You release Warren for protective purposes, and approach Marten to see if he's still alive.

As you approach him, he coughs, and turns towards you, as best as he can. "I... the dagger... use it... I'm.. I'm sorry.... Please.. save my friend... It's.. not too.. late... I was.. a fool. A fool... for thinking I could.. could control such.. power... Please... end this.. end this madness... end this... suffering..."

Ask him about what to do?
    Ask him about your Pidgeot?
    Read another chapter?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Warren
    ♂ Delphox
    @Blaze

□□□■■■■■■■[71]■■■■■■■□□□
    Status Effects
    -None-
    Freya
    ♀ Mega Garchomp
    @Sand Force

□□□□■■■■■■[60]■■■■■■□□□□
    Status Effects
    -ATK & DEF (+2)-
    Referee Notes

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I'll take the dagger, then have Warren use Psychic and Calm Mind to read his mind to see what happened so that he doesn't need to talk, and keep him calm to stop him struggling.

Advanced Trainer

♦ Garchompite
    ♦ Mega Bracelet
    ♦ Research Journal

Tranquil Shores

♣Round 96

You use a combination of Calm Mind and Psychic to read his mind, while you pick up the dagger.

You see many distored images. The islet you're standing on, he stands there... with something that looks like another person with a coat around their side and a mask... There is your Pidgeot, lying inside of a crudely drawn pentagram, they seem to be arguing. The man with the long coat approaches your Pidgeot and yells something... you can't understand what. Marten then proceeds to throw the dagger to the ground, yelling back at the masked man. The man then turns around and looks at Marten's Meowstic, pointing at it. Marten stops his shouting for a second and falls to the ground... you don't really see a reason for that though. The images you see become distorted all of a sudden, skip around to different points in time and there's no possible way to determine if that was even the right order of events. Suddenly, you see a few last, clear images. The man standing right in front of Marten, stabbing him with his own dagger, then taking off with his Meowstic in hand. Your Pidgeot doesn't seem to be in this scene anymore as well.

As you exit his mind, you feel more confused than before. What happened? They wandered off towards the Panbau Sanctuary, but... Also, Marten doesn't seem to be doing too well. You just noticed the bleeding wound in his chest...

To Panbau Sanctuary?
    Read another chapter?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Warren
    ♂ Delphox
    @Blaze

□□□■■■■■■■[71]■■■■■■■□□□
    Status Effects
    -None-
    Freya
    ♀ Mega Garchomp
    @Sand Force

□□□□■■■■■■[60]■■■■■■□□□□
    Status Effects
    -ATK & DEF (+2)-
    Referee Notes

Last edited by Puma; 15th February 2015 at 01:59 PM.

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Well, there's not much more to be done here. But we can't just leave him... Warren, try using Wish to see if it helps abate the bleeding, and Freya, look around to see if there's anywhere we can put him so that he's more comfortable, and I'll try to wrap the chest wound tightly with his coat. As much of an ass as he was, he doesn't deserve to die. If Freya manages to find anywhere safe to put him while he (hopefully) recovers, I'll have Warren use Psychic to keep him in the recovery position and carry him to the safe place.

Veteran Trainer

This thing is growing....

AUgh these voices in my head are getting me nowhere....

*Spies he's still surrounded by clones of Marauder.*

Maraud, catch me after I bounce off this Massive Golurk! HYAAAAAAA *Epic scream as I dive into the phantom totem*

Entertaining quotes!

Advanced Trainer

Default Re: [Safari Zone] Puma's Portable Persuasive Pancakes Reborn! (Cynder, Aura, DL, Oslo

♦ Garchompite
    ♦ Mega Bracelet
    ♦ Research Journal

Tranquil Shores

♣Round 97

You get to your first-aid work.

After bandaging his chest tightly with your coat, your Pokémon helping with some healing moves, you position him leant to a stone, so that he sits upright. It seems like you stopped the bleeding for now, he is probably going to make it.

To Panbau Sanctuary?
    Read another chapter?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Warren
    ♂ Delphox
    @Blaze

□□□■■■■■■■[71]■■■■■■■□□□
    Status Effects
    -None-
    Freya
    ♀ Mega Garchomp
    @Sand Force

□□□□■■■■■■[60]■■■■■■□□□□
    Status Effects
    -ATK & DEF (+2)-
    Referee Notes

Advanced Trainer

Default Re: [Safari Zone] Puma's Portable Persuasive Pancakes Reborn! (Cynder, Aura, DL, Oslo

Grave's Yard

♣Round 18

After spying around and confirming, that Marauder's clones are still present, which they are, you prepare for the most intense action move ever.

The Golurk is visibly surprised by your jumping assault, and stops growing for a second, as you land right on his face, bouncing back into the air, while you are being caught by Marauder.
    "HUMAN. WHAT WAS THAT? ERROR... DOES NOT COMPUTE... RETURN TO CENTER... RETURN TO CENTER... CONSEQUENCES... RETURN..." You can't really tell what exactly is happening to it, but it seems like you are finally getting somewhere. The voices in your head keep saying the same things over and over. getting louder the more confused the Golurk seems. Hm...

Continue to fly upwards?
    ...Jump again?
    Go back to the center?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Marauder
    ♂ Staraptor
    @Intimidate

□□□□□■■■■■[54]■■■■■□□□□□
    Status Effects
    -Doppelgangers (4)-
    Excellence
    Cobalion
    @Justified

□□□□□□■■■■[39]■■■□□□□□□□
    Status Effects
    -None-

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Now that he's at least stable, I'll ask about the masked man and where Falconzord ended up. Oh, and the Lucario as well.

Advanced Trainer

Oslo's Quest for Rayquaza!

Caught so far: None just yet.

Panbau Sanctuary
    A reclusive grove of bamboo shields unwanted eyes from the secrets that lay dormant in this densely packed forest. There is talk of treasure beyond one’s wildest imagination lying just beyond the grove.

♣Round 1

Another wonderful day for a great adventure! As you arrive in Panbau Sanctuary, still a bit dizzy from the teleportation, you take a quick look around, leaving your two legendaries inside their Pokéballs, to not cause an uproar instantly.

Some bird Pokémon are soaring through the sky, while some bugs are doing a little exploring outside of the Sanctuary. Two of them seem to be arguing, but you are too far away to understand even a single word of what they're saying.

However, nothing's really out of the ordinary... except for the massive shrine that you just noticed right behind you. You are sure that this was never part of the Sanctuary and seems completely out of place. Some candles are lit and you can see a very bad drawing of what appears to be Groudon, fighting Kyogre. In front of the shrine, you can see an Electivire, lost in thought.

Into the Sanctuary!
    Approach the Bug Types?
    Approach the Electivire!
    Something else?

Your Squad

Landscape
    Groudon
    @Drought

■■■■■■■■■■[100]■■■■■■■■■■
    Status Effects
    -Recalled-
    Tweety
    ♀ Swellow
    @Guts

Status Effects
    -None-
    Seascape
    Kyogre
    @Drizzle

Status Effects
    -Recalled-
    Referee Notes

Advanced Trainer

♦ Garchompite
    ♦ Mega Bracelet
    ♦ Research Journal

Tranquil Shores

♣Round 98

Now that you brought him into a stable position at least, you pose some more questions.

"I have no idea who he was... He wasn't interested in the Burst Stone at all... He didn't even say a single word. He just watched my first try.. However, I didn't have any Pokémon suitable enough with me, except for your Pidgeot, that is... So he put it in the middle of the circle, probably tired of waiting. When I refused to do it, he got.. hostile. I think you saw the rest, didn't you? Oh, Lunata... where are.. you..." With these words, he passes out on the spot.

"He's going to make it boss."

To Panbau Sanctuary?
    Read another chapter?
    Go for a swim for no apparent reason?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Warren
    ♂ Delphox
    @Blaze

□□□■■■■■■■[71]■■■■■■■□□□
    Status Effects
    -None-
    Freya
    ♀ Mega Garchomp
    @Sand Force

□□□□■■■■■■[60]■■■■■■□□□□
    Status Effects
    -ATK & DEF (+2)-
    Referee Notes

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Looks like we're going to Panbau, then. I'll recall Warren again and hop back onto Freya's back! Who needs a fancy car when you've got a mega Garchomp, eh? :U