Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: [Safari Zone] Puma's Portable Persuasive Pancakes Reborn! (Cynder, Aura, DL, Oslo*)

Layout Madman Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Re: [Safari Zone] Puma's Portable Persuasive Pancakes Reborn! (Cynder, Aura, DL, Oslo

Cynder's Megastone Adventure!

Inventory: ♦ 1x Great Ball
    ♦ Garchompite
    ♦ Mega Bracelet
    ♦ Research Journal
    Caught so far: (Male Aggron)
    Type of Safari: ♦ Classic

Panbau Sanctuary
    A small cove-style beach. There are lots of ocean pokémon to be found here, as well as Fire types enjoying the sun. Some ground types can also be found.

♣Round 103

You decide to ask some questions.

"Aaaaahhhh.... Yeeeeeesssss..... Youuuuuu meaaaaaaaan.... theeeeeee guuuuuuuyyy whooooo weeeeent straaaaaaaiiiiight fooooooor theeeee saaaaaanctuuuuuaaaaaryyyy?"

The sanctuary? Isn't that where you came from?

What are you going to do?
    Go back?
    Ask some more questions?
    Laugh at their building skills?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Warren
    ♂ Delphox
    @Blaze

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[100]♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    □□□■■■■■■■[71]■■■■■■■□□□
    Status Effects
    -None-
    Freya
    ♀ Mega Garchomp
    @Sand Force

□□□□■■■■■■[60]■■■■■■□□□□
    Status Effects
    -ATK & DEF (+2)-
    Referee Notes
    • Recalled Pokémon regenerate 5 EP per Round. HP will only regenerate in out-of-combat situations.
    • If the Energy of a Pokémon happens to reach 0, it will lose 1 HP for every 2 EP consumed. Also, its action pool is reduced to two per round. However, the effect of "Relax" is doubled.

Signs ignored counter: 5
    Avatar drawn by the wonderful Cynder in reference to this! Go check her other art out! ^-^

Advanced Trainer

Default Re: [Safari Zone] Puma's Portable Persuasive Pancakes Reborn! (Cynder, Aura, DL, Oslo

Oslo's Quest for Rayquaza!

Inventory: ♦ 3x Ultra Ball
    Caught so far: None just yet.

Panbau Sanctuary
    A reclusive grove of bamboo shields unwanted eyes from the secrets that lay dormant in this densely packed forest. There is talk of treasure beyond one’s wildest imagination lying just beyond the grove.

♣Round 8

You decide to make your way into the camp.

As you arrive, you immediately notice a huge building in the middle, that looks pretty new, as if it was just finished. Aside from some houses, you don't see anything noteworthy. A few Vigoroth stand around it, posing for some sort of prayer, they don't notice you immediately.

In confusion, you turn towards the Vigoroth accompanying you.

"Oh, yes, right, oookay, of course you don't know, after all, you are not the real real real deal, right? Yeah, right, you couldn't know. These Vigoroth are praying for your... uh, I mean for the real real deal's health and safety! Yeah, you could have been quite a number here! But listen up buddy, you still could be! Just.. play along, okay? I kinda... promised them to find him... And if I don't... who knows what might happen to me, so, please, please, pleaseeee, help me out, okay? Oh god, there they come.."

The Vigoroth approach you, look at you from different angles and speak up. "Who's this?"

Pretend to be..?
    Bail out?
    Do some sort of pose?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Landscape
    Groudon
    @Drought

■■■■■■■■■■[100]■■■■■■■■■■
    Status Effects
    -Recalled-
    Tweety
    ♀ Swellow
    @Guts

Status Effects
    -None-
    Seascape
    Kyogre
    @Drizzle

Status Effects
    -Recalled-
    Referee Notes
    • Recalled Pokémon regenerate 5 EP per Round. HP will only regenerate in out-of-combat situations.
    Avatar drawn by the wonderful Cynder in reference to this! Go check her other art out! ^-^

Advanced Trainer

Darkest Light's Adventure for Terrakion!

Caught so far: ♦ None yet
    Type of Safari: ♦ Speed

Grave's Yard
    A frightening place where all the worst stories originate. Home to Ghost and Dark type pokemon, you may find a rare Psychic type, but only the bravest dare tread here.

♣Round 22

Still a little dazed, you get up and make a run for it, the guy who just observed you is visibly surprised. In your hasty escape, you bump into one of the scientists.

"What in the world are you doi- DL? DarkestLight? So you are the one who managed to wake up... You're lucky. You're the only one. There isn't much time left, we have to abandon everything..."

You check out the weird code on the monitor, but don't understand any of it. The evacuation-voice gets louder by the second. Maybe someone else knows what the code is about?

Run for the hills?
    Ask someone about the code?
    Sit down in a corner and cry?
    Something else?

Jump, little Snorlax, jump! Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I'm the guy you've been waiting for! *awesome pose*

Advanced Trainer

Panbau Sanctuary
    A reclusive grove of bamboo shields unwanted eyes from the secrets that lay dormant in this densely packed forest. There is talk of treasure beyond one’s wildest imagination lying just beyond the grove.

♣Round 9

Striking the most glorious pose you've ever done in your entire life, you exclaim that you are the one they've been waiting for.

They immediately start clapping.

"We knew it! The legend is true! Yeeees! Whooohoooooooo! Follow us, come on, come on!" The Vigoroth next to you sighs in relief.

"Thank you so much! Yes, thanks, thanks, thaaaanks! It's very much appreciated!" After a short pause. "I'll be going now."

The other Vigoroth pick you up and carry you into the huge building. You arrive in some sort of changing room, where a bunch of female Vigoroths equip you with a fine iron armor. It's pretty heavy, but looking in the mirror, you look pretty damn awesome. Tweety, still by your side, talks up. "Uhm... Yeah. I'm not carrying you anymore Oslo. What is this here anyway?"

Being distracted with your own awesome looks, you completely forgot to analyse your surroundings, so you're out in the dark. Out in the dark, with a pretty cool armor. Another Vigoroth walks up to you.

"Everything is ready! Yes, Ready, ready, reaaaady! You may now enter the arena!"

The arena?
    Bail out?
    Take a photo for later?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Landscape
    Groudon
    @Drought

Status Effects
    -Recalled-
    Tweety
    ♀ Swellow
    @Guts

Status Effects
    -None-
    Seascape
    Kyogre
    @Drizzle

Status Effects
    -Recalled-
    Referee Notes

Master Trainer

Into the arena I go!

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Wake up?

Quick, explain to me what you've been doing? And where are all of my things? Not leaving without my Pokemon or any of my effects.

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

Advanced Trainer

♦ Sweet Iron Armor

Panbau Sanctuary

♣Round 10

You decide to enter the arena as you've been told.

As you step inside and take a look around, you are immediately greeted with tons of applause, hundreds of Vigoroth are clapping like there's no tomorrow, while some Slakoths try to keep up, but keep taking a little nap in between. There's also a separated balcony in the audience area, with a large throne on it. A Slaking sits there, with some sort of treasure chest next to him. He speaks up.

"Oh, I see, the great hero has finally returned. I expect that you know what's going to happen." It sounds like he's being pretty sarcastic with that first part. "For you have disrupted the sanctity of this place, we will.." gesturing to cut one's throat "end you."

Uh, oh. The doors behind you close down, and there seems to be now way of escaping this place by foot. You check your surroundings once more. The floor feels surprisingly soft, but you can't tell what kind of material it's composed of. The arena has, not counting the one you stepped in, two more large doors to enter and no roof.

Get the hell out of this place?
    Ask questions?
    Release your Pokémon?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Landscape
    Groudon
    @Drought

Status Effects
    -Recalled-
    Tweety
    ♀ Swellow
    @Guts

Status Effects
    -None-
    Seascape
    Kyogre
    @Drizzle

Status Effects
    -Recalled-
    Referee Notes

Advanced Trainer

Darkest Light's Adventure for Terrakion!

Caught so far: ♦ None yet
    Type of Safari: ♦ Speed

Grave's Yard
    A frightening place where all the worst stories originate. Home to Ghost and Dark type pokemon, you may find a rare Psychic type, but only the bravest dare tread here.

♣Round 23

"Yes, you were being held in a simulation all of this time. There are several more, but none of them woke up... I'm afraid we will have to abandom them though. There is no more time."

"Your stuff? Honestly, I don't know anything about that. Every pris- excuse me, every patient had their own warden to watch over them while they are being held in this virtual reality. Your best bet is to ask yours, but I'm afraid that you didn't have anything on you to begin with. Security measures were pretty rough. Now if you'd excuse me... I have to get the hell out of this place!"

With that, she runs off towards the exit, as designated by a giant glowing sign above the door.

Run for the hills?
    Try to find your Warden?
    Sit down in a corner and cry?
    Something else?

Master Trainer

Knew it.

Tweety, return! Seascape, I choose you! Use Water Spout to flood this place as well as Dive to make sure I don't drown.

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Nope. uh uh! Where are the other people? *Follow after her*

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Aaagh they're being so agonisingly slow >:U let's just go back to the sanctuary and look around. Again. :I

Advanced Trainer

Well I'm in the hospital but it's all good. Not being operated on until tomorrow, however, I still won't be able to do a lot of reffing, as it is agonizingly slow on this laptop without a mouse, I hope you understand that. I should be back around next week or the one after that.

Cynder's Megastone Adventure!

Inventory: ♦ 1x Great Ball
    ♦ Garchompite
    ♦ Mega Bracelet
    ♦ Research Journal
    Caught so far: (Male Aggron)

Panbau Sanctuary
    A small cove-style beach. There are lots of ocean pokémon to be found here, as well as Fire types enjoying the sun. Some ground types can also be found.

♣Round 104

So, it's back to the beginning? You begin to doubt the Slakoth's interpretation of "Sanctuary", as you make your way back to the entrance. As you arrive there, you see a familiar face.

He seems pretty damn grumpy. He seems to have have some more drawings than before, but other than that, there's nothing new. Except that the Magby he's been arguing with disappeared of course. As you look out for the elite troop of elite troops, you find them all cuddled up on the highest branch of the tree they climbed up before. They seem to be scared, but as soon as they notice your presence, they toughen up. Two of them, anyway.

Again, no real hints towards someone rushing through here whatsoever.

Approach the building site?
    Approach the Pidgey?
    Enter the Sanctuary... again?
    Something else?

Your Squad

Warren
    ♂ Delphox
    @Blaze

□□□■■■■■■■[71]■■■■■■■□□□
    Status Effects
    -None-
    Freya
    ♀ Mega Garchomp
    @Sand Force

□□□□■■■■■■[60]■■■■■■□□□□
    Status Effects
    -ATK & DEF (+2)-
    Referee Notes

• If the Energy of a Pokémon happens to reach 0, it will lose 1 HP for every 2 EP consumed. Also, its action pool is reduced to two per round. However, the effect of "Relax" is doubled.

Signs ignored counter: 4

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Guess I'll try asking Elekid about any areas which are of importance to the Slakoth who live here? Or if there's an actual sanctuary of some kind within Panbau. If not, I'm just going back to the camp to investigate.