Thread: [GAME]My Favorite Posts

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Default [GAME]My Favorite Posts

Hi all,

Been a while since I started a new game here...anyway, I've been feeling a bit nostalgic, so I decided, why not use that for a new game?

In this game the one whose turn it is posts clues to one of their favorite posts from TPM (one at a time), which can be from any area of TPM (except Mt. Moon). The objective here is to post a link to that post that you think fits the clue(s). If you link to an incorrect post or are stumped and want more information, the poster can give another clue. If you link to the correct post, it will be your turn to post a clue about one of your favorite posts (the gameplay remains the same; if someone else correctly links to the post you provided a clue to, it becomes their turn, otherwise you post another clue).

So without further ado, I'll start.

Clue #1: In this post a blizzard and a powerful storm were referenced.
    Last edited by Knight of Time; 23rd February 2021 at 05:01 PM. Reason: Making a slight rule change here, as I am no longer going to allow a Mt. Moon post to be referenced here.
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

I Finnished last Moderator

Default Re: [GAME]My Favorite Posts

You stole my idea!

Just kidding, it just shows a similarity in our personalities. I mean, I have been wishing there was a game like this! I'm not sure if it's legit to have Mt. Moon posts included though. I wish they were.

«GAME» Goldenrod Tower V.41 #411 (Posted by Lady Vulpix)

I'm absolutely sure this ISN'T what we're looking for, but I really want to see how this game works.

I might talk to Gabi about it and see what she says.

Anyway, the link you posted isn't the one I was thinking of, so here's another clue.

Clue #2: The storm was brought on by an Absol.
    Knight of Time

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

At least one more clue, please!

Must also still ask you something very crucial about the rules.

I suspect I already figured out a way to cheat with this. I try not to use it, as tempting as it is. Plus, I won't tell here what it is because then everyone would have the temptation. Unless you ask me to. Shall I PM you or ask here publicly to solve the issue directly? I can actually propose a solution I also figured out already!

If you wish to tell me via PM what you want to say, go ahead.

Anyway here's clue #3: The ASB battle this storm took place in was originally reffed by a fruit that is yellow and shaped like a ).
    Knight of Time

I know this might be a major necro, but I see great potential in this game.

Hey, lookie here #13 (Posted by Ultimate Charizard)

Again, I know this probably isn't the post we're looking for, but we need more clues.

Sorry, that's not the post I'm looking for either, but you're getting warmer.

Here's clue #4: The picture below is from the signature of a person who battled me in an ASB battle (it will help you and others to combine information from each of my clues, Mikachu).

Knight of Time

I have to ask you something. Is this game limited to posts other members have posted, or can you call your own post 'your favourite post'?

Skye vs Knight of Time (Ref: Oslo (Better than a banana)) (Posted by Oslo)

You found the post I was referring to (I've decided that linking to any post in the topic I'm thinking of will be just as acceptable as linking to a specific post in that same topic), so congratulations Mikachu!

So yeah, now you can start to give clues about one of your favorite posts (and BTW, when I made this game, I wanted to make sure it's similar to your Mikachu Rates game that is in Mt. Moon, but different at the same time. This game definitely has no need to be played in Mt. Moon).
    Knight of Time

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

Well, Mt. Moon was made to contain rule-breaking posts, so I don't think referencing them on other forums is a good idea. Then again, some people misuse Mt. Moon and make posts in there that could be posted elsewhere, so if you find one such post, you may want to let the poster know. Either way, I don't like the idea of making people dig through Mt. Moon in order to play this game. They may come across things which they may not want to see.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Vulpix View Post
    Well, Mt. Moon was made to contain rule-breaking posts, so I don't think referencing them on other forums is a good idea. Then again, some people misuse Mt. Moon and make posts in there that could be posted elsewhere, so if you find one such post, you may want to let the poster know. Either way, I don't like the idea of making people dig through Mt. Moon in order to play this game. They may come across things which they may not want to see.
    Fair enough; I edited the first post so that others will see the change.
    Knight of Time

Okay, let's see how easy this is going to be...

Clue #01: In this post, the poster mentions someone doing something similar to what one of these persons did.
    Last edited by Mikachu Yukitatsu; 25th February 2021 at 06:54 AM. Reason: fixed expression