Introduction
Nowadays, most people are familiar with EarthBound: its protagonist, Ness, has become a worldwide sensation due largely to his inclusion in the Smash Bros series. If you're anything like I was though, you first looked at that strange little boy with the red hat and asked yourself... Who in god's name is that?

Released on the Super Nintendo in 1994, the game takes your typical RPG standards and puts them on a strange slant, set in a modern American setting. Gone are the goblins and swords, replaced by Unassuming Local Guys and weapons like yoyos and baseball bats. For whatever reason, the game didn't do well in America, stalling its development and robbing Europe of a localisation.

With the rise of the Internet and the power of retrospection, EarthBound has found a new renaissance in today's era, rereleased on the Virtual Console at long last. And that's where I come in! I'm finally giving this cult classic a go for the first time, with a blind run that's two decades overdue.

So grab yourself a Hamburger, hold on tight to your trusty Teddy Bear, and shield your face! Spiteful Crows will give your eyes a right nasty pecking if you give them the chance.

Disclaimer
This LP will be loaded with colourful language; it's not family friendly, so if that's not your style, look elsewhere. As this is a blind run, you will not be seeing any high level gameplay or hidden secrets revealed. Unless I happen to stumble upon them through complete happenstance.

Check out the whole playlist here!

Episode #1: Meet Crumb
In our first episode, we're introduced to the resident criminal, Crumb. When a meteorite crashes in the middle of the night, it's up to him to investigate. Why, exactly? Because he's the protagonist, silly!