Thread: Account needs activation.

Covfefe Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Default Account needs activation.

Never received an email, saw the announcement and came here accordingly.

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

Default Re: Account needs activation.

You're a bit late for the costume party, Zak. That was a nice post you made in Misc, though. But your user title is scary.
    Last edited by Lady Vulpix; 2nd April 2016 at 08:48 AM.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

Covfefe Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

It was still 10pm here when I posted that... Albeit a bit late.

As for my user title, true I did have it before April 1, but it is actually satire as well since it's the kind of thing people would assume about me, but not true. I've mentioned that in Mt. Moon.
    In 20 years, YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook will merge together into one super big time-wasting site called YouTwitFace.

We're not going to Guam... are we?

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

Yes, well, I don't pay much attention to Mt. Moon. I did believe it was satire, though. Otherwise I wouldn't have told you it was scary. Instead I would have remained as far away from you as possible.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

Covfefe Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Vulpix View Post
    Yes, well, I don't pay much attention to Mt. Moon. I did believe it was satire, though. Otherwise I wouldn't have told you it was scary. Instead I would have remained as far away from you as possible.
    I know this isn't really the place to say this, but I don't think it's fair to alienate people based on their political opinions. Unless maybe they were denying the Holocaust or supporting a similar sort of totalitarian genocide/oppression of civilians, which we both know this guy is not, even if there are cartoons using hyperbole comparing them to him. He certainly has his faults, but they definitely are not on that level.
    Like I said, I don't support the guy and my custom title was just there to push buttons, however I do believe the media tends to exaggerate on his image to the extreme, to the point where there are things floating around which aren't even true, or at the very least not as bad/unreasonable as they're made out to be. My only issue with him is that he acts and speaks without thinking and is overall narcissistic, such that it would be unsettling to have him in that position. I really don't think he is a bad person who warrants that sort of mentality though. He does have a following for a reason.

I could go into it further but that's better suited for a Misc discussion (which I may open soon).
    In 20 years, YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook will merge together into one super big time-wasting site called YouTwitFace.

We're not going to Guam... are we?