Thread: Green Shard

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Happy Green Shard

I need two of them. Where do you get more than one of them?
    The Hero of Hyrule.

Ultimate Virtual Pokémon Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Re: Green Shard

According to Serebii, there are a total of three that can be found lying around and beneath the water routes (not counting the one that shows up in Mirage Forest only when it's in certain locations.) Shame it's apparently not a wild hold item for Relicanth anymore like it was in the original RSE...

Poryhedron's Monotype Challenges
    Winner of the 2007 Pokéhelper Unown Award! Glad I could be of help!
    Pokémon GO: Level 37, Team Mystic

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Poryhedron View Post
    According to Serebii, there are a total of three that can be found lying around and beneath the water routes (not counting the one that shows up in Mirage Forest only when it's in certain locations.) Shame it's apparently not a wild hold item for Relicanth anymore like it was in the original RSE...
    Thanks!
    The Hero of Hyrule.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

If you're getting the Green Shards for Leaf Stones (which between the Shards and the Leaf Stones found just laying around in the game should get you just enough to get Vileplume, Victreebel, Exeggutor, Shiftry, and Simisage), there actually is a way to get more of all the evolution stones if you need them and that is through Secret Super Training (Super Training using a Pokémon that at one point has hit the EV limit). Almost all of the secret training courses reward good scores with evolution stones.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaster Ash View Post
    If you're getting the Green Shards for Leaf Stones (which between the Shards and the Leaf Stones found just laying around in the game should get you just enough to get Vileplume, Victreebel, Exeggutor, Shiftry, and Simisage), there actually is a way to get more of all the evolution stones if you need them and that is through Secret Super Training (Super Training using a Pokémon that at one point has hit the EV limit). Almost all of the secret training courses reward good scores with evolution stones.
    I just needed it for Shiftry. I got the 3rd one on Route 126, and I now have my Shiftry soon afterwards. :-)
    The Hero of Hyrule.