Alright, so let's talk some real spit for a moment.

When I joined TPM in 2001, it was because of the RPG forum. The concept of being able to join up with people to tell a story that was progressive (and decidedly Pokemon-related. Come on, I was 13 at the time) was freakin' thrilling.

The last I checked, the RPG forum hasn't seen a post since October 2015. Prior to that, March of 2015. And that is

completely fucked up.

In the most recent post, Crystal Tears started up a sign up thread for an RPG that sounds pretty frickin' cool to me, which garnered three replies. Three, man.

I know that TPM is dead. I don't deny that [AND DON'T MAKE THIS THREAD A WHOLE 'TPM ISN'T DEAD' SPIEL, BECAUSE FUCK THAT] and I have long accepted that. But we do still have a very small, very tragic community tethered together here.

And yet, you're telling me that group couldn't pull off one more fucking RPG?

Let's do it, guys. Let's fucking do it. Let's band together and just tell a story. I know you guys. I know that you can do it; I've known most of you for more than half of my fucking life. We can pull this off, I swear. It'll help to weather the storm until the brief and tepid 'surge' that'll come with Sun/Moon's release.

...Are you in?