Thread: ASB Approval Tower

Threaded View

Default ASB Approval Tower

The Approval Tower

Welcome to the Approval Tower: your first step in starting out in ASB! Please read the following rules carefully and don't be afraid to ask a Moderator if you are confused. Although we eat children, you shouldn't fear us.

Rules

• You may start out with ONLY 4 pokémon (lowest level only: Charmander, Hoothoot, Spheal, Skorupi, etc.)
      • Two of your four starter pokémon must have the ability to evolve (Ex: Farfetch'd, Tauros, Cubone, Staryu).
      • There are a select set of rare pokémon that cannot be a part of your starting team. They include the following:
        • Legendary pokémon and Ultra Beasts of any kind, Omanyte, Kabuto, Aerodactyl, Dratini, Larvitar, Lileep, Anorith, Beldum, Bagon, Cranidos, Sheildon, Gible, Tirtouga, Archen, Deino, Tyrunt, Amarua, Goomy, Type: Null, or Jangmo-o.

• To capture a pokémon, it will cost 2 points. You will only be able to capture basic pokémon, not including the following:
      • Legendary pokémon and Ultra Beasts of any kind, Omanyte, Kabuto, Aerodactyl, Dratini, Larvitar, Lileep, Anorith, Beldum, Bagon, Cranidos, Sheildon, Gible, Tirtouga, Archen, Deino, Tyrunt, Amarua, Goomy, Type: Null, or Jangmo-o.
        • Burmy, Caterpie, Weedle, and Wurmple only require 1 point to catch.

• Once the catch is approved, you will not be able to change the gender or the ability of the pokémon in question!

• To evolve a pokémon, they must either knock out one pokémon with 51% or more of their health remaining, or participate in two or more battles. You do not have to pay any points to do so.
      • To evolve a pokémon to its third form, the pokémon must participate in two or more battles.
      • Certain pokémon, however, will not require battle experience to evolve, because their movesets are so limiting. You will instead need to wait 3 full days after catching the pokémon to evolve them. These pokémon include:
        • Beldum, Burmy, Caterpie, Combee, Coscoon, Kakuna, Kricketot, Magikarp, Metapod, Silcoon, Tynamo, Weedle, and Wurmple.
        • In the case of Nincada's double evolution. If you want both evolutions you must participate in two battles.

• If a forfeiting has been done on purpose and said battle is used for a battle experience/point gain link, it will be deemed null.
    • When you decide to evolve a pokémon, links from the battles need to be provided.
    • When you decide to evolve a pokémon, that pokémon cannot be participating in the Safari Zone, a contest, or any battles at the moment (ex: If I wanted to evolve my Charmander into a Charmeleon but he's involved in two battles, I cannot evolve him until he's done with both matches).
    • You can rename your pokémon at any time; there is no need to update the Tower whenever you do so.
      • Abilities, however, cannot be changed unless your pokémon is evolving or there is a specified event where this is allowed.
      • Genders cannot be changed whatsoever.

• Pokémon native to Kanto can now be caught in their Alolan Forms. However, a Kanto native pokémon cannot evolve into its Alolan form if it has an Alolan variant (ex: If I have a Kanto Rattata, I cannot evolve them into an Alolan Ratticate or vice-versa).

That should give you a basic idea for now. Enjoy, have fun and don't hesitate to ask any questions!
    Last edited by Greyfox; 22nd December 2016 at 10:33 AM.
    -Grey