My main 14 are now level 45!

I realized today that Vikavolt could learn Energy Ball (how come I didn't notice sooner?), so I've taught it to him and he can now beat Ground types and not be completely defenseless against Rock types, so he's in. His Special Attack is so good that, as long as he can take one hit, he'll defeat his opponent.

None of my Pokemon have Hidden Abilities.

My Decidueye has never been great in battle, his Attack IV is too low. I have maxed his Attack EV and he still doesn't match some of my other Pokemon, so I'm having doubts about taking him with me. Especially now that he's not the only one who can use Grass type attacks.

Apparently Lapras can be found very rarely by surfing at the Poni Wilds, and they do usually have better stats than Vaporeon, but I'd have to catch one and train it from scratch, and my Vaporeon has not disappointed me so far, so I think I'm still going with Vaporeon.

My Espeon is currently level 18... It would take a long time to train him, but I'll keep him in mind. My Quilava is now level 30, and I'm seriously thinking of training him so he can join the others. He has good stats and good Fire-type moves, the only problem being he can't learn any decent offensive moves which are not Fire type (he does have a Dragon type Hidden Power, for what it's worth, but no one in the E4 uses Dragon types; isn't it curious how Dragon isn't strong against anything other than itself?).

So I'm currently thinking of Vikavolt, Gigalith, Sylveon, Vaporeon, either Arcanine or Typhlosion and Ninetales.

For a moment I thought of going with Gengar instead of Sylveon because she can use so many TMs that I can customize her moveset before each battle, and I might if it were a different League. But I'd have to be extra careful with opponents who use Ghost and Dark-type attacks (which is almost everyone?), so Sylveon is probably a safer bet.