Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Yo let's get this Gen VII party started

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

Default Re: Yo let's get this Gen VII party started

OK, we're just missing the 'when' part. Would tomorrow afternoon be OK? If so, what time?

On other notes, for the first time in all my games, I have a female Eevee! I named her Hope after the Eevee from my AC/CC story where Caledor was on the Moon.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Vulpix View Post
    OK, we're just missing the 'when' part. Would tomorrow afternoon be OK? If so, what time?

On other notes, for the first time in all my games, I have a female Eevee! I named her Hope after the Eevee from my AC/CC story where Caledor was on the Moon.
    That's cool. Congrats on getting a female Eevee!
    The Hero of Hyrule.

The Jigglypuff Master! Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

How about around noon EST?

Administrator

Oops! I didn't see a reply yesterday so I assumed we weren't doing it today and did the things I had to do, sorry. Let's try again tomorrow at noon EST. (Please confirm).

Oh, and I beat the Elite 4 again and defended my title against Hau. My Pokemon were at level 60, now they're level 61 but the others are still at 60. They were all easy except for the "tastiest bite" who was hard as rock. But I beat her anyway.
    Last edited by Lady Vulpix; 11th February 2017 at 03:18 PM.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Oops! I didn't see a reply yesterday so I assumed we weren't doing it today and did the things I had to do, sorry. Let's try again tomorrow at noon EST. (Please confirm).

Oh, and I beat the Elite 4 again and defended my title against Hau. My Pokemon were at level 60, now they're level 61 but the others are still at 60. They were all easy except for the "tastiest bite" who was hard as rock. But I beat her anyway.
    Hau is cool to go up against, and so are the other trainers you get to battle after the E4. His team is very good, though he's not that hard of a trainer to counter, anyway.
    The Hero of Hyrule.

Cool Trainer

It'll have to be next Sat. I'm busy tomorrow.

Administrator

OK, but then it'll have to be later because I get home at around 3PM my time on Saturdays (GMT -3). Can you make it at some point after 5 PM your time?

Cool Trainer

OK, but then it'll have to be later because I get home at around 3PM my time on Saturdays (GMT -3). Can you make it at some point after 5 PM your time?
    Yes

Administrator

OK, I'll be on Facebook, then. Please send me a message when you're ready.

So... I checked the IVs of a Mimikyu I got in a trade and, surprisingly, she has 6 max IVs! I am definitely going to train her someday.

I've also checked the IVs of my current team and realized why my Decidueye wasn't doing so well. He has a low Attack IV, and a perfect Special Attack IV. I definitely went the wrong way when I trained him. I suppose I can still reverse that and give him SA EVs and special attacks, even though that would mean losing his signature move... But who wants a signature move which doesn't do much damage anyway? He could do much more damage with a special Bloom Doom. Also, my Ninetales has better IVs than I expected (and he loves me so much he keeps dodging attacks, toughing it out and expelling poison) so I'll keep training him no matter what. And my Sylveon and Vikavolt have some really good IVs.

I have also decided to train my own Porygon rather than the Japanese one, so if anyone wants to help me evolve them, I will appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

[Edit: Mikachu has helped me evolve my Porygon into Porygon 2! Thank you! And I am now training my Decidueye's Special Attack, having already changed his moveset. Let's see how much damage he can do when he's done. ]

[Edit 2: I have become Buffet Queen and Bloom Doom is now devastating! ]

[Edit 3: sorry, that took longer than I had expected. I'm online now if you want to trade.]
    Last edited by Lady Vulpix; 18th February 2017 at 12:45 PM.

Administrator

UPDATE: I have 9 level 100 Pokemon, and it'll be 14 by the end of the day.

Why 14 and not 15? I realized my Gyarados's stats were too low and started training a new one, who's currently level 93. My 2nd batch of Pokemon will be joining the others within the next few days. These are: Gyarados, Mimikyu, Togekiss (low IVs but still good, saving a Gold Bottle Cap for when he reaches level 100), Dragonite (the one Louis gave me), Porygon 2 (who already has a Battle Tree Great Ribbon like my Snorlax and Sylveon), Espeon and Goodra.

In case you're interested, the first Pokemon in my team to reach level 100 was my Starmie.

I have also completed the Akala Pokédex, and I have not captured any Tapus (I got Tapu Lele in exchange for a Kartana on a trade). This is the first Pokédex I have ever completed.